Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 pm
Rock chuckled at her joke. "Hey, if I didn't get up early in the morning, who would make you breakfast, huh?" Rock teased the group with a grin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:47 pm
"I don't care who makes them as long as they taste good which these do!" Alexia said with a mouth of pancakes. She swalliwed and grinned. "Best things I ever put in my mouth!" she giggled before stuffing more in her piehole.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:54 pm
Caleb chuckled and flicked her tail in amusement. "That's what she said, she muttered. Just saying it made her break into laughter. "I don't even wanna say what that made me think about!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:08 pm
Rock snorted and muffled a laughter. "Oh man, you walked right into that one..." Rock muttered through his stifled laughs and he began to have the dishes soak up  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 pm
"At least, he made us eat pancakes instead of sasugages." Alexia said with a wink and a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm
Caleb laughed even harder. "Actually, I did have a sausage. Great. Now I feel really dirty," she said. She licked the back of a hand and used it to clean her ears. Along with the finer aspects of having cat DNA, Caleb had also gotten some of the habits that went along with it.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:57 pm
Jenna stares at the sausage in her plate before pushing it away. "Did you really have to say that?", she asks unhappily. "I don't think I'll be able to eat sausage for awhile..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Was it all too much?"
"Or just not enough?"
"Wake me up! I'm livin' a nightmare"

Darkness was all around Sin as he huddled into the center of his cage, afraid to go to the edges where whitecoats could occasionally prod him or examine him. His eyes were bloodshot and he was in searing pain. He was only three at the time - what was going on completely escaped him. Where was his family? Did he have a family? He couldn't remember if he had grown up here or what. This is usually how he was - confused.

The double doors at one end of the room opened, and three whitecoats came striding in. One had an extremely frightening syringe with him, another had a stretcher, and the third had a clipboard. They all were smiling as they approached the child, who, despite his previous thoughts, decided that backing up against the cage, away from them, was a wonderful idea.

And then he let his wings cover over him like a shield.

He got an immediate response from the whitecoats - they were impressed. But why? Didn't everyone have wings? Sin couldn't remember how he got them, but he knew he didn't always have them. He sort of assumed they grew overnight.

One wing was a dark, dark shade of black, so dark that it loked as if all light around it was obliterated. The other was a pure white, so much so that there wasn't a single speck of dirt on it. The whitecoat with the clipboard asked, "This is the oldest you have ever applied avian genes to something, correct?" Sin growled in a low voice. He wasn't a something - he was a someone.
The whitecoat with the syringe nodded. "The only problems we have found with him is that he has clear blood. We examined the cells and after numerous tests we found that it works just like normal blood, however. Also, whenever he cries, his tears are blood red. It's as if they got switched. Probably a misplacement of stem cells or something during the surgery." He said as he got a liquid from a spoon and pulled it into the syringe. The one with the clipboard seemed fascinated.

"Does he have any exceptional traits, that are better than others of the same genes?" The clipboarder asked. The syringe whitecoat nodded and replied, "He can control other's emotions, but only slightly. He hasn't learned how to, really. Also, when we were once taking him out of the cage to perform an experiment, he broke every bone in his body so that he could move backwards more. It didn't seem to cause him pain, it was like flipping a trigger. " He examined Sin more closely and added, "We fear there are abilities that we don't know of that we need to" But the whitecoat shrugged and opened the cage, reaching his hands in and grabbing Sin's arm.

"Don't worry, kid." he said. Then he injected the tranq.

Sin woke up with a start. His wings were completely out as if he were about to take flight, the tip feather of each wing touching the walls of his room. His room was extremely plain. All the was in it was a bed smackdab in the middle. Nothing else. The walls were painted black and there was a fairly large window near the left corner of it.

Sweat trickled down his forehead as he folded in both of his wings and rummaged under his bed for his revolver. It didn't matter how much butt he could kick, having a revolver was always nice.

There was a closet built into the wall - he opened it and put on a plain white t-shirt and some jeans, along with a new hoodie, but since it was new, he cut slits in it first for his wings.

Sin walked through the halls and into the kitchen, silently grabbing a plate and some pancakes and eating. Along with the sweat on his forehead, another liquid sourced from his eye went down his cheek - a single red tear.

City in Slumber

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:53 pm
((Bump. And, fyi, Sin is in his own house)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:24 am
((Poke))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 pm
"Anyhow, any ideas what we should do today? I think we should hit a town to stock up the cabin for supplies, I'm starting to run out of stuff, we're almost out of milk and I bet you girls would probably want something of your preference." Rock suggested and he turned away from the sink.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:40 pm
The winged girl just winked with a evil giggle at Jenna. "But what if someone sees our wings and other not-very-human attributes?" Alexia asked, looking over at Rock.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:01 pm
Jenna shoots the other a girl an unhappy glare before responding, "That's why I'm wearing a hoodie. I puts slits in the back for my wings and the hood helps shade my eyes from the sun."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 pm
"You guys don't know how to hide your attributes? Just fold in your wings real tight against yourself and you'll see they mold right into your back, see? " Rock turned around and showed his wings slightly open before folding them against his body. He grabbed a coat nearby and shoved it on his back to show he looked like a normal person, which he did. "For cat ears, a hat will do. We can poke holes in the hat to slip the ears through. If anyone asks, you say it's part of the hat. The kitty-ear hats are very popular these days. You'll have to slide your tail into your pants, loose pants work more for that, since they won't show as much and you'll have to restrain yourself from moving it too much." Rock explained  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:52 pm
"Doesn't that get uncomfortable?" Alexia asked, making a grimace at imagining how comfortable keeping her wings tight against her back would be.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff