Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dragon Age: City of Adventure - Accepting/Open/Need Villains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 pm
"You're welcome to do what you like, I won't stop you." Lyria said easily. "You can play bodyguard along the way, or I can hope that some other guard is nearby to come to my rescue." she said putting the back of her hand against her forehead like a damsel in distress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 pm
"Somehow I figured about as much" he muttered as he walked past her turning to make his way towards the Inn. "I will then go ahead and play body guard then or atleast captor to the damsel." In all seriousness she was right at it was starting to get a bit late. He would tho likely after parting ways with the girl still get in about an hour or so of sword training still before he called it a night.
(Wondering still how this will become a party. )  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:30 pm
"Ooo, so you're my captor now? You make it sound so evil and villainous. Just what pray tell does my terrible captor plan to do with me?" Lyria joked as she came up behind him, standing up on her tip toes to poke her head over his shoulder.

((Idk. >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 pm
"Well I haven't really thought very far about that" he laughed looking over at her as she tried to look over his shoulder. "Hmm see something" he asked dropping his shoulders a bit so she could see easier.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 pm
Lyria giggled a bit and stopped standing on her tip toes. "You'd make for a lousy villain. Probably not even worth a thousand gold to take down." she joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:08 pm
"Hmm is that such a bad thing? As I have said before I really don't do well with negative thoughts" he smiled. Blissfully unaware of the outside world would likely be an understatement.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 pm
"And like I said, I think you need a vacation. Sounds like someone's been a guard for far too long." Lyria teased with a smile. "I'd offer to let you join me on my travels, but I prefer to go solo. You....get to take in more of the world that way." Lies, of course, since she couldn't have any goodie-two-shoes guards hanging around while she tried to go on a crime spree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:28 am
"Well for the night I will simply leave you in the capable arms of the Inn" Andis said motioning towards the building just behind them. "That way I can bid you farewell and take with me my boring conversations" he laughed only joking of course as he turned to walk off. "Maybe I will find you again tommorow maybe not the city is quite large. If I do not then leave with this sleep well Lyria" Andis told her with a smile and a wave before moving to walk away towards his own home.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:13 pm
"Oh, I'm sure we will." Lyria said with a knowing smile as she turned on her heel to head into the inn. "Sweet dreams, Sir Andis." she said rather teasingly, giving a small wave over her shoulder without looking back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm
(I am suddenly wanting to play a character like my evil mage from one of Anime's RP's that is massivly powerful, sadistic, and slightly bat s**t crazy to a point it's not sure what he will do o.0.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200