Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Highrock School of Magic (O/A) Needs more students. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 pm
Mira turned slightly from the steps of the school as she heard the whisper before smiling and shaking her head. "why would i attack it, doing so would make things very awkward for the rest of the year."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:41 pm
The ground started to shake as the colossus drew closer, and then at about half a mile away it simply vanished and young human man replaced it, He walked steadily toward the school, dressed in the most casual wear one could think of. He looked dressed for a vacation. As he got close enough he said, "Because, Most people, magical or not have a tendancy to attack me on sight. It's why I stayed home for all of my life until now. And excuse the garb but it's all I could afford. My people are of wealth in the soul, but material wise not so much." Then as he came to a stop he asked, "Hope I'm not too late. I set out a week early to get here on time."

On the mans shoulder a chameleon no bigger than his pinky sat.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 pm
Camilla watched as ren walked out. how rude,she thought, oh well she shrugged mentally. "well, since class is almost over why don't you talk among yourselves" she announced, wishing the period to end.

((Creamsicle this is Camilla; outside: biggrin , inside: stressed scream . she's good at hiding her emotions))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 pm
Mira gave a kind smile before nodding. "your here just on time, the students are about to finish there first lesson for the day." She turned and began to make her way up the stairs leading into the hallway. "if you wish, i could show you to the teachers lounge, considering you havent taught her before, im sure you will need to learn the lay of the land."  

uki-katzugowa

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 pm
"That's a Relief. I thought I wouldn't make it on time. Even at normal size it can take a long time to go anywhere. Can't run without causing nation wide panic." then he followed Mira, "Lead the way....I'll need to know where My class room is as well, I intend to start teaching as soon as I can. Even some of the oldest and most powerful magic users have never even heard of my field, so I think it best if the students learn of it while they're still young."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:51 pm
"well, its good to have you here anyway, i'll lead you on to the teachers lounge before i take my leave, i have my first class of the year in mere minuites." Mira lead him to the lounge before pushing the door open. "if you wish to find out where your room is, just simply check the charts in the cabinet over there."  

uki-katzugowa

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:08 pm
"It's good to be here." Then He went to check the charts to find out his schedual and his class rooms location.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:24 pm
Mira smiled before turning and making her way back to her classroom, knowing fully well that it would soon be time to start her lesson. "lets hope we dont have a repeat of last years first lesson."  

uki-katzugowa

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:37 pm
"I Trust that the objects I sent ahead of me were received and sent to my class room? I'll need them in the event that a student makes fun of striker's size. He may be small but he has more power than you could imagine if the circumstances are right. I'll see you at lunch." Then he turned and headed for the lowest place in the school. The lowest dungeon. Once inside he a few torches and placed them around so that there was just enough light to cast shadows, but not enough to read by.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:33 am
Mira made her way through the school, making her way to her office before setting foot in her class room, realizing a few mistakes had been made in the timetables of a few of the students. She approached the school intercom before speaking clearly. "I have an announcment to make, could Miss Mimari Blackbow and Mr Artemis Crowle please report to Thought Crafting in the lower dungeons instead of their scheduled second period, thank you." With that she hastily stepped out of her office and rushed back to the door of her class room, checking her watch as she twisted the handle. "goo...still on time."

Mimari looked up to the intercom speaker as she heard her name before looking to Artemis and then to Darius who was still ignoring her questions. "mistakes already?...good start to the year."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:42 am
Artemis looked up to the intercom as his new lesson was given before managing to fight a half naked water elemental off his arm and quickly dismissing them. "now i remember why i dont like summoning my elementals....."

Darius sighed before shaking his head at Artemis. "boy, you need to assurt your authority, otherwise they will just cling all over you like teen girls in the presence of a rockstar." The bell rang as he finished his sentence before he turned to the rest of his class and speaking. "Ok, end of lesson, because it's the first day, i will save you the burden of out of class study, although, anyone willing to do so is free to ask for any help." With that he dismissed his class before sitting back in his chair at his desk.

Artemis nodded as Darius spoke before grabbing his things and quickly making his way to his next lesson  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 am
William stood in the dungeon, and as he looked around in the dimly lit chamber, he took count of the itmes he'd sent ahead. One soda vending machine with it's own batteries, one bulldozer, and a grab the prize claw machine arcade game. He waited at his desk for the students to file on in and take their seats at the desks he'd arranged.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 am
Mimari jumped up and grabbed her bag as the bell rang before rushing out of the Class room. "Fiiiinally.....bout time i got out of there." She began to make her way down the floors of the school, finally reaching the lower dungeons. "abit gloomy in here...could use a light or two."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:55 am
"It is bright enough for my purposes. Trust me, You'll appreciate the dark once lessons actually begin." William said as he stepped forward and offered a cold soda to each of the students. "Here." and he stepped into the torchlight, revealing the pinky sized chameleon on his shoulder.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 pm
Mimari looked at the Soda she was just offered before looking to William suspicously. "uh.....thank you, most teachers dont allow food or drink in class." She saw the tiny chameleon on his shoulder before her eyes lit up and she couldnt help but get close and pet the tiny thing. "awwwww, so cute and tiny."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff