Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
pokemon gijinka rp ((open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so would you join?
  yes
  no
  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image
“For it is a land of illusion, a place in the mind, a
shimmering mirage of riches and mystery and death.”

Sionna grins when she sees the newborn shuppet, settling into a comfortable crouch where she was since she wasn't sure how comfortable the mother was with strangers. "He's quite the cutie.", she says loud enough for Carrie to hear her.

User Image
“These illusions have distorted its
landscape and contorted its history.”

- Richard E. Lingenfelter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:17 pm
Carrie gasped and looked around while clinging to her baby. "T-Thank you." she said. She was happy but also even more protective of her son.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

The Zoroark laughs softly at Carrie's suprise. "Don't worry, I wont come any closer without permission. I'll even leave if you want me to.", she tells the mother, grin still in place and pale blue eyes showing cheerful amused.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 pm
Once the spiritomb back in his keystone Rock looked at his pokemon with a shrug. He took his pokeballs and brought back his pokemon so they could have some peace. It seemed like the blue flames had died down with the Spiritomb leaving and decided to turn around and head back to the main road. He didn't feel like much a great trainer. His pokemon may respect him, but they had yet to evolve and he had only 2 pokemon. Most trainers from Kanto had much much more when they arrived here. He didn't care if it showed that he wasn't feeling himself, he wasn't expecting on running into anyone now. Everyone had disappeared as fast as they had met up.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm
((Are you going to see Sionna and Carrie, or just doing to move on to the next town or something?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm
((Heading to the next town. =/ I feel like my character should feel emo-ish right now XD ))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm
(aww i'm sorry)

Carrie looked around and floated down to the ground. "Well, what type are you?" she asked the voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm
((Would you be okay if i joined you?))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm
((I don;t mind. Everyone is free to do whatever they want, I'm just heading towards town, where everyone was heading to earlier))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm
((Alrighty. I'll probably go pester the next town if I don't decide to stick with Carrie))

User Image

"I'm a Zoroark, a master of illusions. Name's Sionna.", she says as she stands up. Her bright red hair and pale blue eyes stood out against the greens and browns around her.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:20 pm
((Hmmm otayz))

Chrystal smiled and took her leave heading towards the next town as she whistled for Rosa. She had a very loud high pitched whistle. One that Rosa would definitely hear. And the Arcanine showed her face shortly after nabbing Kleely's pokeball and letting the Espeon free. She smiled as she took off after her pokemon to get the ball free. She got over a hill and saw Rock. "Hey! headed to town?" She asked.

Kleely smiled as she noticed Rock. Still chasing after the Arcanine. Both passing the trainer as they ran away from their trainer. Kleely looked back as she jumped on Rosa's back. She stuck her tongue out at Chrystal as they ran away. Soon both the pokemon took off in different directions to play a prank on their best friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:40 pm
Rock looked back to the person who seemed to be talking to him. Naturally, he would've acted weird around her but he wasn't feeling much in the mood. "Yeah. I can't seem to do anything for that Spiritomb, so I might give him a break. I know where he resides anyways." Rock shrugged before keeping on his way. Hugo popped out again, as he usual and tilted his head to the side looking at Rock and also shrugging before drifting beside Rock without saying anything.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:43 pm
Chrystal caught up soon and looked at him. "I'm sorry that you couldn't do anything..." She said trying to be nice as she noticed he wasn't happy. She was probably going to regret not watching what her pokemon were doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:51 pm
Rock sighed a little holding himself from rolling his eyes. "It's not your fault. You have nothing to do with the fact that I am like a ghost." Rock replied looking at Hugo when saying the last part. Hugo didn't react, he knew what Rock was talking about. The spiritomb episode was just the proof of it. It fit his nature; quiet, ignored and in the background. Like in most cases, actually. "I've always been a ghost, anywhere I went. I'm there if you really look for me, but I easily fade in the background when other things are happening." Rock explained so she wouldn't say he wasn't like a ghost. "Not many people are comfortable near a ghost pokemon. Are you comfortable?" Rock asked, looking to her with a raised eyebrow  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 pm
Carrie gasped when she saw Sionna and held her baby. "I-I'm sorry, b-but I'm not good with dark types." she said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff