Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pumpkin Love - Accepting/Open/Monsters and Humans Welcome! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 pm
"Thank you~" Pumpmin spoke in a sing-song manner as she walked alongside Lucy. She couldn't wait to see if Lucien would compliment her outfit or make some remark about her appearance. Oh, how she truly hoped that he'd notice her!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 pm
Done with his work for now, Lucien chose to relax until his expected delivery arrived. There wasn't all that much for him to do on a regular basis besides some paperwork, organization, and scheduling. That was part of the reason he kept a violin and a collection of books in his office to pass the time on days like this. For now he retired to the museum's cafe and deli with a copy of Shakespeare's The Tempest, occasionally looking up from his book and coffee to watch the rain.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:20 pm
Before long, Pumpkin and Lucy arrived at the museum. Joyfully, she scurried on inside without a moment's hesitation. Once she got inside, however, she was at a loss for where to go. For quite a few moments she derp'd out, looking about for any sign of Lucien. Eventually, though, she just started aimlessly wandering - admiring what exhibits she came across.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:29 pm
"You know we do have offer maps at the information booth." Lucien had seen Pumpkin pass by the cafe and came up behind her to greet her with a smile. His book was tucked under one arm and he still had his coffee in his other hand. Museum policy was no food allowed in the exhibit halls, but covered drinks were okay. He himself was wearing his usual fare; suit pants and vest over a crisp white dress shirt and deep red tie, with the added bonus of having the dinky little mandatory name tag and badge clipped to his vest pocket, although unlike most employee badges these didn't have any sort of attached photo. He had bullshitted some reason for that when he first opened the museum, but it was really only because vampires don't show up on film, thus letting his secret out to the public.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 pm
Pumpkin's face grew to a bright red in both embarassment and excitement. She was so happy that he noticed her, yet so humiliated with how easilly lost she got. "You..do?" she asked after a couple moments, sounding somewhat surprised. "I..I should definately remember that for future refference." she said, letting out a nervous chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm
"Yes, but those are for people who don't have friends who work here." Lucien said with a smile before shifting his coffee to his other hand to check his watch. "I'm expecting a delivery later, so I do have to stay late, though that shouldn't be for another few hours. That leaves me with plenty of time to give you that tour I promised." he said looking up from his watch with a smile. "I just need to make a quick stop by my office first." he said holding up his book.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:19 pm
Pumpkin beamed with delight, looking forward to the tour - which directly translated to private time* with Lucien in her mind. Upon the mentioning of his office, unsure as to what to do, she meekly asked, "So...shall I come with you? Or would it be more appropriate for me to wait here for your return?" She had heard that in some establishments, nobody except for employees were allowed in certain areas. Offices were usually said areas.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:31 pm
"It's fine, it's not like I have anything to hide in there." Lucien told her with a smile as he led the way to his office. "Besides, I'd like to think that special exceptions can be made for friends. Even more so when you're in charge. And I certainly won't tell if you don't." he said with a small chuckle as he pulled out a rather full keyring from his pocket. Managing to fiddle with the keys with one hand for a bit, he eventually found the one to his office and let them inside. It didn't look too much different from his room, only there was an ornate desk and chairs as the centerpiece instead of a bed and plenty of shelves and a few filing cabinets lining the walls. Tucked away in one corner was a music stand and a stand for his violin. Despite the hectic nature of swapping exhibits, his desk was miraculously tidy and organized of current paperwork. "You're welcome to come in, though I'll only be a moment." he said before taking one last swig of his coffee before tossing it in the garbage can by his desk as he made his way toward one of the bookshelves. Running a finger along the spines of the books he found the home for the book he'd been carrying and slipped it into place. "The downside to being in charge: having to carry a key for every door in the building." he said with a slight sigh as he brought the key ring out again and repeated the process of finding the right key and locking back up once his business was done.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 pm
Pumpkin nodded slightly, slipping in after Lucien - if only to see what it looked like. Everything was so neat and organized. She couldn't help but grin all the more broadly. How like Lucien, to keep even a place such as this so tidy and clean! When he spoke to her, interrupting her lovestruck moment before it began, she let out a soft chuckle. "I can only imagine."

{Sorry for the crap post. >.<}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 pm
((S'okay. And what do you think of my classy avatar? ;D After playing two classy vamps at the moment, I figured it would be appropriate. xD ))

"Now, how about that tour?" Lucien said clapping his hands together with a smile once they were standing back outside his office. "And would you prefer to see the more classical or modern works?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:20 pm
{I like it~ Very much. ^.^}

"Classical, if you wouldn't mind." Pumpkin replied with a broad grin. When she thought of mordern art, she thought of the abstract pumpkin-and-skeleton-sculptures her father would always make back home. He called them 'Modern Art'. Even if human world art was different, the thought alone was creepy enough.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:33 pm
"Wonderful!" Lucien said with a cheery smile as he started to lead them to the proper wing of the museum. "Just between you and me, I've always preferred the classical works myself. The work of today is just far too out there for my tastes, but I always have to keep a few exhibits open to cater to the public, you know." he whispered to her with a wink. "And might I add that you look quite lovely today. I wasn't expecting you to come so dressed up, or I might have worn a proper suit."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 pm
"And that's why I'm the boss!" Jay mumbled in his sleep, his head cushioned on his arms. He'd fallen asleep at his desk for the umpteenth time that day, due to not really having much to do. Suddenly feeling a light stroking on his neck and back, he smiled lightly before his eyes grew wide in surprise. Slowly, he raised himself with his hands, and turned to see a lap, one he'd just been resting on. Seeing who the lap belonged to however, truly frightened him. "Have a nice nap, darling?" His boss Xi asked, smiling at him warmly. He replied with a frown. "I did, and then you woke me up. Shouldn't you be out doing boss-type stuff?" He retorted, causing her to gasp in surprise, before nodding in agreement and vanishing in a puff of smoke. Jay sighed; Now that Xi was gone, he could do what he planned to before he'd fallen asleep...

"Yo, Lucy! It's your brother-from-another-mother here... (Seriously, remember how much dad got around?) Anyway, get your skinny behind over here, I've got a quarter, and I don't wanna have to burn it with Trish! (Worst assistant ever....) - J.J.

Jay hit send on the text and waited, staring on the bag in his desk drawer, as if it'd get up and start dancing...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:33 pm
{Sorry for taking so long to reply inbetween your post in the 1x1 and this. My sister started having another ******** breakdown.}

Pumpkin giggled in delight, her cheeks as rosey as they could possibly be. "I can't say I disagree." she replied, in regards to 'Modern Art' and 'Classical Art'. When told that she looked lovely, her lips formed that usual goofy, lovestruck grin. "Thank you~ To be honest, I was completely uncertain as to what to wear, and I didn't want to look too undignified so..." she rambled, twiddeling her fingers in embarassment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 pm
((Ah. *glares at Anime-sis*))

"Don't worry so much. Things may look nice but you can wear just about anything really. You sound like you've never been to a museum before." Lucien noted with an amused chuckle.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff