Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:55 am
User Image
User Image

Dead. He was sure that was what he was when the arrow had flown into him. Those damned Family members! They had snuck up on him with a surprise attack. Shot him straight in the heart. And that had been the end. He was now in limbo, paying for his sins as a night-walker. There was no joy, no feeling, no up or down. Just darkness. Just... the in-between.

Then, suddenly, his eyes shot open. Those unnatural silver eyes scanned the area, immediately noticing a female over him. How long was he gone for? Was he in heaven or hell? Everything ached, and his stomach hurt. The Hunger in him rose like a flood. He was alive, and he was hungry. Why else would he want to drink so badly?

"I am sorry for this, mortal," he whispered.

He flung himself from the ground and latched on like a leech. Sinking his fangs into the woman's neck, he drank greedily. His body was weak. He needed nourishment. It was a shame that she was so close, that she had to be the one to awaken him from his long slumber. How long had he been like that? Days? Weeks? Years? He didn't know, all he knew was that he must have been gone for a while, because the Hunger burned in him like the sun.

The man held tight to the woman, not letting go until his hunger was sated. Little did he realize, in his animalistic state, that he was killing this woman. And quite quickly too.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:59 am
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Anastasia Whitethorne

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

When his eyes flew open, she started, nearly jumping. However, she wasn't fast enough to avoid getting grabbed by the undead creature. She struggled wildly, her hands trying to beat against the monster as she was slowly drained dry. Suddenly she fell limp, the life exiting her body as quickly as the lifeblood that had sustained her.

----------------------------------
State: Dead
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am
User Image
User Image

In seconds, the woman fell to the ground, limp. The man - his name Dragon - licked his lips. The sweet taste of blood. Oh yes, it was pleasant. After all this time, he never thought that human blood could taste so sweet. So promising. It reminded him, again and again, that he was alive and well. Despite having a piece of wood stabbed through his heart, he seemed better than ever.

Although, he felt terrible about what he had done. Looking down at the woman, Dragon understood the consequences of his actions. There was no way to turn her; he had taken too much of her blood. She was too far gone. Dead as stone. Dragon was guilty of a crime, but he was more concerned as to what his council would do when they found out.

Leaning down, he searched the woman's body for some identification. In her purse, there was a wallet. Opening it, he pulled out an identification card, "Miss Anastasia Whitethorne," he muttered to himself. There was an address there too.

He had to fix this mistake.

--------

Standing at the doorstep of the house moments later, he knocked. He hoped for a male. He hated fledgling females. They were always so moody, so disobedient towards their makers. He hated having female fledglings. But, a life for a life would be the ruling of the Council, if they found out. So, he was being proactive.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:34 am
User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Christopher "Chris" Whitethorne
Squib

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

So what if life handed me a bad card?

Chris was in the kitchen, peeling an apple, when he heard a knock on the door. Well, that wasn't unusual. It could easily be his mother that was needing a hand with the groceries and couldn't open the door. Putting the paring supplies down, he walked over to the front door. When he opened it, he frowned at the sight of the man on the other side."Um, can I help you?"

I have to deal with it as best I can.

--------------------------
State: Curious

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:45 am
User Image
User Image

"Why yes... yes you can," Dragon smiled calmly. With a quick movement, he flung the boy out of the house, closing the door behind him. He didn't know exactly how far he had thrown him, but Dragon did always like a good hunt. Turning on his heel he approached the boy.

Honestly, he couldn't very well explain to the boy that he had just killed his mother and now wanted to turn him into a vampire to make amends to a crime he hadn't quite been accused of yet. Dragon had a feeling that it was a little too much for mortals to handle. They couldn't wrap their brain around it. Their Ministries and laws worked in far different ways than the Council.

"You look about eighteen," Dragon inspected the boy with a raised eyebrow. Heavy accent included, although from where, was unknown. An accent of the Ancient Egyptians, lost to time. Not with Dragon, though. He remembered those days very well.

But, back to the matter at hand, "That will do, I suppose," he bared his fangs, ready to feed from this human.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:51 am
User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squib

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Chris landed hard against the pavement. He groaned, trying to roll over. What the bloody hell had just happened? He managed to get to his feet, his head still ringing with the force of the throw. Yeah, that was going to leave a bruise in the morning. Standing, he faced the man who had just thrown him, his eyes suddenly going wide as he realized that the man was... Wait, was he stalking him? He backed away, keeping his sight on the person before him. He suddenly wished he had a wand, anything, just to fight back with. Balling his fists, he decided the best thing to do was to try and run.

State: Shocked, Terrified

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:01 am
User Image
User Image

He was in front of the human in a second, "Don't even think about it, pretty boy," he had done this many times, changing someone. What was another fledgling to the number he already had? Speaking of which, what happened to them all? While he was out, did they die or had they been like him? Whatever - exactly - he was during that time. An undead undead? Seemed a bit convoluted.

His mind raced and he slowed it down, focusing on the human's pulse. It was beating like mad. Dragon had just fed, so he wasn't hungry, but he could manage to drink a bit more human that night.

"Tell me, boy," he approached this boy slowly, his silver eyes watching every single move and motion,
"What if I promised you a life with no death? Powers that you could only dream of?" Dragon wondered if this would be enticing at all for the young man, but there were few people he had met that could say no to something like that. Power and life. What more could humans want?

"Would you be interested in those things if I could offer them?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 am
User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squib

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Chris stopped, his heart racing. What was going on? Before he could even think about that, he heard the man's question. What? Frowning, he tried to make sense of what the guy was saying. Life with no death? Powers? What the heck was the guy even talking about? He paused, trying to walk backwards as he did so. "What are you talking about?"

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragon rolled his eyes. He always hated this part, trying to convince them that vampires were cool and they should let themselves become one. Blah, blah, blah. It was the same, all the time. What was it with these humans? So long he had been a vampire, that he even forgot some of his own humanity over the years. He had nearly no patience for them.

"I am talking about vampires," he sighed, looking at this boy again, "You know what vampires are, right? Or have I come and grabbed an idiot?" Dragon hoped not. This boy had to be smart to be a vampire fledgling of his. Quick on his feet was one thing, but thinking faster was the best. This is what Dragon looked for in fledglings. At first, he thought this boy had potential, but now he wasn't too sure.

He tilted his head, "I don't know, pretty boy... I could just kill you right now, instead," he pondered aloud. He didn't need a fledgling, but he had a conscience. The rule was a life for a life. A rule that Dragon had intended to follow for years now. He wasn't about to break his streak of proactively changing fledglings.

His clan was the biggest for a reason.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squib

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

"Bloody hell, you're a vampire?" Chris blinked. He'd read everything he could get his hands on about the wizarding world, something that probably would have gotten his parents in trouble. He frowned, though. Why would this vampire offer that? It made no sense. "I thought that vampires were regulated by the Ministry? Why would you want...?" His eyes widened as realization hit. "You're here to turn me?"

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

"Indeed," he smiled. This boy was finally catching on. Dragon had eternity to stand here, but he was not patient. it was strange, because most vampires weren't patient people, despite having all the time in the world. Well, sort of. As long as they were careful and didn't walk into the sunlight like bumbling idiots.

"What do you say?" he smiled, careful not to scare away the boy by flashing his fangs. It was always the fangs that terrified them. They were sharp and dangerous, which sent up red flags for human instincts, "A dull boring life as a mortal human, or one where old age cannot find you and you get some pretty interesting powers? Make your choice, because I'm not a very patient person,"

Dragon felt twitchy, slightly. Like he had to be somewhere. Something he had forgotten all about this entire time. It was important, he knew it was. It nagged in the back of his mind. An incoherent thing, not able to formulate it into actual words or an actual thought. But it was there. It was important. Dragon just wished he could remember what it was!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squib

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Chris thought for a second. Was he offering immortal life? He wasn't sure about that, but he was intrigued by the idea of powers. He'd always wanted to have something, anything, and in a magical family, having nothing had always made him feel, well, inadequate. He'd never said anything, mostly because he didn't want to make a big deal out of it, and he'd worked his butt off. He swallowed. "I doubt it would be pleasant, and..." He sighed, since he was just stalling. He already knew his answer. "All right. Is there something I should do?"

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

A smirk spread across the vampire's face. He loved being a vampire! He loved being so old, and he loved how easy it was for him to get fledglings to join his clan. All he had to do was promise them power and life. Things humans always wanted. They strove to find solutions to these problems, to avoid ending their precious lives, reaching the top of their job ladder.

He approached the human, fangs bared, "Just prepare yourself, this is going to hurt more than you can imagine," words he had told countless humans as he turned them. It was almost a signature sentence among the vampires.

In seconds, he wrapped his arms around this boy's body, keeping a hold on him as his fangs sank in. No need for him to attempt to claw out his eyes, or to fall from exhaustion. Draining the blood would do that. Make you weak in the legs. If he fell while that happened, it was bad news for the human. He could easily die in seconds, shatter on the ground. They were such frail things, humans.

As quickly as he could, he began to drain this boy of his blood, beginning the process.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Squib

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Chris realized that the vampire wasn't lying. As soon as he sank his fangs into his neck, he felt a burning pain, that just spread to the rest of his body. He heard a whining sound, and realized it was coming from him. Chris shut his eyes, hoping, praying it would be over. He tried to suddenly wrench away, but the iron grip of the vampire was too strong. Instead, his head was feeling light as his knees started trying to give. "Oh god, please stop... please.." His vision was starting to try and fade in and out, and Chris wasn't sure how much more he could take.

State: Being drained

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

This boy was begging him to stop. It was not an uncommon thing; many begged that the pain be stopped, for it to go away. Some cried, some screamed, some clenched their jaws. Dragon had seen it all. Heard it all. It always pained him when they asked him to stop, but he couldn't simply stop halfway through.

Slowly, gently, he lowered the boy to the ground, "There you go, pretty boy," he chuckled. He put his wrist up to his lips, sinking his fangs into his own flesh. He watched for a second as his blood slowly flowed from the wound. Dragon then pressed his wrist against the boy's lips.

This part never got old either. Everyone had the exact same reaction to the taste of vampire blood. It was quite repulsive, even to themselves, "Drink. And, I am sorry, but it is not a pleasant taste," he smiled down at him.

It was cold, and the taste of iron was potent. And, to top it all off, it was thicker than human blood. The cold of being dead made it so.

User Image

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces