Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 pm
Tesei Utakata

Reno was prepared for the beating of a lifetime from the anger filled eyes that Misty was glaring at him with her stomping steps towards him. Hearing the sudden shift to happiness and kindness, Reno almost fell onto his back in shock at the moment. Finally grabbing the badge, he'd tell her, "Thanks fer the battle. You were a great opponent."

"Don't mention it, I enjoyed it myself! Now I suppose you'll head for Vermillion City, and the third gym. Be sure to give that electric freak a stomping for me!" Misty said with a laugh. "...now I need to defrost my pool..." She mumbled, looking at the pool.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:39 pm
Reno rubbed the back of his head with a nervous grin on his face. "Sorry about that. Kinda 'ad only one choice for most of these battles and lose was not it." Reno sheepishly muttered before leaping over to Nova and disappearing from the Gym, all of his Pokemon returned to their respective balls.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm
The sound of flapping wings and deep guitar chords pierced the air around Vermillion City, the sound emanating from a stereo that was placed on the back of a Volcarona now flying through the sky and somehow made loud enough for the entire city to make it out clearly. as the Pokemon and the man riding her landed in front of the Gym, the stereo was placed onto Reno's shoulder as he walked through the doors to announce his presence. Waltzing into the center of the strangely laid out Gym, he awaited whatever might happen to come for him first as he turned the stereo down to a more tolerable level of volume.

(Night Ride - Heavy Gear Just in case you wish to find the track)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:38 pm
"Welcome to Vermillion City gym, champion-to-be! The gym leader here is a war vet who has fought alongside his Electric type Pokemon in many battles, he shocks his foes into submission! Before you can fight him though you have to find the two switches hidden in these trash cans in order to disable the wall of electricity blocking you from him. Maybe his gym trainers will give you hints on the location of the switches if you beat them. Either way, good luck!" The gym guide said as Reno entered the gym. Should he look around he would find the nearest gym trainer to be an Engineer.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 pm
Aiming the stereo towards the Engineer he could see, Reno returned the volume to its near deafening level, as an attempt to attract the man's attention. If the noise didn't get his attention, the bits of....everything vibrating from the speakers.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:41 pm
The engineer would become startled at the sound and turn his attention to Reno. "Turn off that noise or I'll turn it off for you! I'm working!" He shouted as his Electrode rolling up to his side, crackling with electricity.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 pm
Turning off the music with a grin, he kept his eyes locked on the Electrode. Looking to the Engineer again, Reno would suddenly...drop to his knees in a pleading gesture? "Can you please, please, please tell me where one of the switches is? I'd rather not 'ave to do all this fighting." Reno whined, his eyes beginning to water slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 pm
"I...what? You came to a gym and don't want to battle? Um, you should know how gyms work by now..." The engineer mumbled. His Electrode bored, rolling around casually.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm
"Well, it's not like I really want ta fight all the time. But I think I may be able to do something now." Reno whispered, peering around the Engineer to see if he could find a way around the possible traps and get towards Lieutenant Surge.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 am
Tesei Utakata
"Well, it's not like I really want ta fight all the time. But I think I may be able to do something now." Reno whispered, peering around the Engineer to see if he could find a way around the possible traps and get towards Lieutenant Surge.
"You know..." The Engineer mumbled as he looked around, making sure no one saw him, taking out of his pocket what looked like a remote, pressing a button on it, causing the electric barriers barring trainers from Lt. Surge to disappear. "Go, I got work to do anyways."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 pm
Looking to the now defunct traps that had ceased with their spewing of electricity, Reno smiled knowingly. "Thanks fee that. I may just 'ave ya pay ya back one a these days." Reno told the engineer, beginning to slowly walk through the traps to his final challenge. "Lieutenant Surge, come out you coward!!! I don't wanna stand around all day." Reno shouted out as he ascended towards where he believed Lieutenant Surge to be, his voice echoing throughout the complex.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 pm
"Big talk from a little man." The brawny Lt. Surge laughed as he approached Reno, arms folded, his Raichu at his side in a similar pose. "Back in the war I stomped to death bigger guys than you, and you're calling me a coward? I'll give you this much, you got a large pair. Either way, you must be in a hurry to get stomped, don't worry, it won't take me all day to zap you into submission." Surge scoffed, and Raichu mimicked, two of a kind.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 pm
Reno let a small smirk cross his face before he stared down the brawny soldier, a look of mischief in his eyes. "Excuse me while I wait an 'our for you to get around yer ego and actually attempt that stomp. Wouldn't want you ta lose yer confidence by me actually making a move that doesn't take an eternity to get around to." Reno taunted, a Pokeball dropping from his hand as he spoke, Snips appearing beside before catching a pair of sunglasses out of midair. Placing the sunglasses on his face, the extremely pointed glasses were matched by a pair of the same glasses on Reno's face, having almost appeared there without a word.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:20 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno let a small smirk cross his face before he stared down the brawny soldier, a look of mischief in his eyes. "Excuse me while I wait an 'our for you to get around yer ego and actually attempt that stomp. Wouldn't want you ta lose yer confidence by me actually making a move that doesn't take an eternity to get around to." Reno taunted, a Pokeball dropping from his hand as he spoke, Snips appearing beside before catching a pair of sunglasses out of midair. Placing the sunglasses on his face, the extremely pointed glasses were matched by a pair of the same glasses on Reno's face, having almost appeared there without a word.

"It's called confidence, grunt. When you've been through the hell I have, and lived, you earn the right to be as confident as I am. We can stand here and go back and forth all day, but that's not how men solve conflict. Normally I would throw down with you mano-a-mano, but the league says I can't beat up trainers anymore, so our Pokemon will do, one on one, let's do this!" Lt. Surge shouted as electric barriers zapped to life around the field they stood on, preventing escape, or perhaps to keep others out, who knows.

"Time for battle, soldier! At attention, arms ready!" The gym leader shouted to his Pokemon who proceeded to get on all fours, tail raised high into the air, and electricity crackling from its cheeks, signaling that the battle has begun, and apparently Reno had the first move.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 pm
SubonicXP

"Aim, Fire." Rneo finished for the lieutenant, his eyes playfully glinting behind the sunglasses he had donned. Looking to Snips and tapping his foot a few times before shouting, "Snips, Leaf Blade!" Snips, an equally mischievous look behind his set of sunglasses charged forward, whipping the sunglasses off his face and wielding them as a blade, green chi sparking along the edges of the pointed shades. Drawing close, Snips threw the sunglasses at the Raichu's face before materializing another Leaf Blade. Hoping the sunglasses and the last sight would of a Leaf Blade forming would be enough of a trick, Snips slid silently to beside the Raichu before attempting to wrap around the Raichu and Wring Out the poor Mouse Pokemon.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff