Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Land Of The Rising Sun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:35 pm
Memories of Xemnas 1

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════╗

As Allister finished up training his fellow comrades, he hears a familiar voice call out to him. Allister turns around to see it was Vexel. "Vexel, Whats up man. It has been a while, what have you been doing exactly?" Allister asks hoping he wasn't asking too much.
╚═════════════════════════════╝

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[XXX𝔙X𝔈X𝔛X𝔈X𝔏XX𝔘XXXXX𝔄XXX]

[Uchiha; Sharingan]XXXXXX[Assassin Class]XXXXXX[160/160 Pts.]XXXXXX[Genin]

XXXXXX[Kalona || Rokuha || Six – Winged Angel]
XXXXXX[Anbu]
["𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 S𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔫"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

["Don't stop fighting...

╔══════════════╗

Vexel smiles," Nothing much just trying to find a good place to train that's all. So do you want to train with me?". Vexel asked him as he drops his bag and glasses on top of it and his Anbu mask.

╚══════════════╝

...until you're down for the count."]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 pm
Memories of Xemnas 1

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister nods at Vexel's request, "Alright, we can train. What do you want to train specifically Vexel, I'm sure you have learned a lot since I last saw you." Allister says as he awaits Vexel's reply.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:03 pm

XXXXXX[Anbu]
["𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 S𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔫"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

["Don't stop fighting...

╔══════════════╗

Vexel chuckles a bit,"Hehe...funny story...I dont know any other jutsu except 3 Universel - Jutsu.. the beginner ones. So uh can you help me? I want to learn sound jutsu first but if you dont know any how about lightning". Vexel said with as smile on his face.

╚══════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:40 pm
Memories of Xemnas 1

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister chuckles, "Well you caught me in the middle of learning lightning myself, so far I know 3 lightning jutsus, well for if you count the passive technique as a jutsu." Allister began to think, "Well first Vexel, how much has your Sharingan developed since we last saw each other?" Allister asks awaiting Zetsu's reply.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:47 pm

XXXXXX[Anbu]
["𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 S𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔫"]

["Don't stop fighting...

╔══════════════╗

Vexel gives a blank face after that question because of the embarrassing answer he is gonna give him," Im...at the First Tameo. I haven,t been using my sharingan for quite sometime after my incident". Vexel rubs the back of his neck. He reveals to Allister his First Tameo Sharingan. " So do you wamt to help me train my Sharingan?[Sharingan Training 1/10]

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:18 pm
Memories of Xemnas 1

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister looks into the eyes of Vexel and sees his his Sharingan. "I see ok, let's get that to Stage Two. Ok, well we're going to train your Sharingan through you learning jutsus. So it's time for you to learn Katon jutsus. So I'm going to start you off with this..." Allister says as he goes in his pack and grabs his Katon Scroll. "Learn four of these basic Katon jutsus. Remember, your Sharingan stays active learning each technique." Allister says as he hands the scroll to Vexel. "Now begin!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:44 pm

XXXXXX[Anbu]
["𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 S𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔫"]

["Don't stop fighting...

╔══════════════╗

Vexel smiles as he grabs the scroll that Allister gave to him and he opens it," Alright first one Katon: Ichi. Ok lets begin.". Vexel used Bushin no Jutsu to bring a clone to help practice. Vexel focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. The clone stretchs a rope in front of him. Vexel puts his finger on the rope. The rope is then set on fire and then it breaks in half. [1/3]

To get used to it the clone raises a piece of glass. Vexel puts his finger on the glass and it burns a hole on the glass wide enough to put his hand through. [2/3]

The clone then put both a rope and a glass in front of Vexel. He puts finger on the glass that burns a hole through it then he burn the rope that was behind it. [3/3 Complete]

Vexel looked at Allister and smiled," So how was that?". [Sharingan Training 2/10]

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm
Memories of Xemnas 1

Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister smiled, "Good job, continue on to the next jutsu, Vexel." Allister says as he observed Vexel's training technique. "Hmm, fast learner, that's an Uchiha for you." Allister thought as he watched on.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm

XXXXXX[Anbu]
["𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 S𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔞𝔫"]

["Don't stop fighting...

╔══════════════╗

Vexel streches his arms and read the scroll," Next jutsu Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu. Allright". Vexel puts the scroll away and gets in his stance. Vexel begins to mold chakra into ones lungs properly. He exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from his mouth.[1/1] [Sharingan Training 3/10]

Vexel smiles as he keeps his Sharingan activated for more training," Alright now lets keep going. Next jutsu Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu". Vexel throws the shuriken. Then he exhales a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. The shirkens hit a tree and the fire disappears. [1/1] [Sharingan Training 4/10]

Vexel looks at the next jutsu," Alright the next is Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu". Vexel claps his hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands. The flame disappears and Vexel whips his eyes with his wrist. [1/1] [Sharingan Training 5/10]

Vexel takes a quick break and drinks some tea. He gets up to read the next jutsu," Lets see now Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu". Vexel focus his chakra and snaps his fingers and makes a spark of fire on a leaf that fell from a tree.[1/1] Sharingan Training 6/10]

Vexel reads the next jutsu," Lets see...Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu". Vexel takes a step back. Vexel makes sparks in his hand. He then holds the spark and amplify it with his chakra until it is a small flame. Vexel mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into tree, causing the bark to burn. [1/1][Sharingan Training 7/10]

Vexel smiles as he looks at the next list with genin katon jutsus. He reads the first jutsu,"Katon: Ni". Vexel gets in his stance, he starts to focus and mold charkra to gather heat into his finger. He can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger , making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. He strikes the tree causing more burns.[1/1][Sharingan Training 8/10]

Vexel pulled out the scroll and continues to read,"Katon Housenka no Jutsu". Vexel jumps back and sends multiple blasts of fire from his mouth. [1/1][Sharingan Training 9/10]

Vexel smiles as he feels the power of his sharingan growing ever more stronger,"Yes I can feel the power growing (With my power growing I dont think i'll need the Sixth Wings strength for power)". Vexel said in his mind. "Now for the last jutsu of the day: Katon: Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu". Vexel put the scroll awa and gets in his stance, he breaths in a fair amount of air while performing the necessary handseals and breaths it out in a short funnel of flame. After that jutsu Vexel gained the second tameo of his sharingan. He pulled out a mirror and looked at it. "Amazing, I am one step closer to getting stronger". [1/1][Sharingan Training 10/10]User Image

Vexel looked at Allister and bows," Thanks Allister, I gonna borrow this scroll for more training but thanks for your help see you later". Vexel deactivates his sharingan and leaves the area. [Exit]

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Roxas Senju-Cloud-Genin

Roxas was still standing in his boxers when the guest had arrived. The boy seemed familiar, which was confirmed through Allister’s actions. Hopefully, Allister would get news about the events of the village through the shinobi’s arrival. Roxas was in the process of learning to water walk. The task wouldn’t be as easy as the wall/tree walking technique. He started by sitting on the ground, in meditation. This was Kenji’s method and it worked well for tree climbing. The boy begin to clear his mind of all distractions.[1/10]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:17 pm
Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

Allister was shocked as Vexel didn't even wait for Allister's reply. Allister then performed the necessary handseals and created an ember clone, "Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu!!! As the clone appeared, Allister told him where he think he will find Vexel. "Vexel said he was going to go train, the best place to look is the grassy plains, Just tell him sorry for the misunderstanding but I need the scroll." Allister nodded as the scroll left, heading towards the grassy plains.

User Image

-Ember Clone exits to Grassy Plains-  

Greatdman15

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Allister Uchiha
Chuunin of Kumogakure
User Image

The clone arrived with the Katon scroll. "Vexel could not come back with me because of something urgent he had to take care of." The clone told Allister as he gave Allister the Katon scroll. "Alright, thanks for getting the scroll for me." Allister says as the clone nodded and dispersed, leaving a small flame that dispersed thereafter.

User Image

-The clone enters from Grassy Plains-  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out