Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Restaurant and Lucky bar ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:31 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

A wide smile spread across her face when Chalmes sat down next to her. She took another sip of her drink before greeting him. "Hey! And no I was only here a couple minutes before now. Kory is good. My dad's babysitting him today. He figures I need a day away.... Although he can't fathom why Kory's father can't watch him." She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink. She did not want to think about Cam right now.

She wasn't even sure how her and Chalmes had turned into this... not that she was complaining. They had met in an ice cream shop. At that point, she was a mess. She'd been angry at the world, she was screaming at Kory every other day, and she was pretty sure her world was falling apart around her. Chalmes had been sweet and calm. He'd laughed with her, and they'd talked about real things and he hadn't treated her like she was just a 'mother'. That day had been the first day she'd laughed since her son had been born. And now... now here they were.

She couldn't fathom how she'd fallen out of love with the only boy she'd ever loved... but she had. Somehow, along the way things had gotten complicated. One day she woke up and there was more anger than love in her heart when she thought about him. She had honestly never wanted kids... and he had. Then he gave her this child and he left her alone to deal with him. She loved her son. She did, but she had never planned for this. Her entire life had fallen apart; all her plans gone down the toilet. And Cam has left her alone and Chalmes had appeared and saved her. How could she not want to be with a man who was willing to help her out and made her laugh.... Maybe that was the problem. Maybe she had grown up, and Cam hadn't. She wanted to be with a man... not a boy.

She quirked a smile at Chalmes and shrugged again.
                                                        "How's Chance? Still claiming me as his mother? Kory seems to think your his father." A small laugh followed her words, but it was hard to tell whether it was a happy laugh... or sad.

Well it ωαṡ cool cool, it was just all ¢øøℓ.
                                                        Now it's over for мε, and it's over for ÿøυ.
                                                        Let's see how ƒαя we've ¢øмε.
                                                        I believe the ωøяℓ∂ is вυяиιиģ to the ground.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Mαяıиα Ałđяeđ
                                                          Looking Casual at Restaurant and Lucky Bar with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Am I hungry enough to eat? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

If тıмe ¢øυłđ š т ø ρ, ħøω ¢αи I мακe тħıš м ø я e ρ ø e т ı ¢ ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Wħeи тħeяe'š и ø т ħ ı и g мøяe ρ α т ħ e т ı ¢ тø вe šαıđ? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ вяıиg мe ø υ т, šħøω мe ł ı g ħ т ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          I'м š ø я я ч ıf I ħ ı đ e, I'м тøø α f я α ı đ тø łøøκ ı и š ı đ e ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDamien smiled when his cousin joined him, shrugging lightly in response to Seth's question. "We're not filing for divorce yet," he replied with a smirk. They'd not even been married six months yet, after all. Though, they'd been living together since graduating, which would make it... Merlin, what, four years? So far, being married hadn't seemed to've changed much. Except the newly-acquired jewelry, anyway. And Mari was still having to correct herself when she wrote her name on anything, which was actually sort of adorable and endearing. But, figuring that maybe he shouldn't just leave it at something that might worry his cousin should he not realize Damien was joking, the Slytherin smiled properly at him, and added, "It's working great. I think the best plus is that Mari isn't fighting me as much on financial stuff anymore. She's finally coming around to the whole "our money" thing. Which, to be fair, she's making more than I am, so that might have something to do with it." He took a sip of his beer, unable to prevent the prideful little puff of his chest. Well, he was proud of her, after all. Even if he was still convinced she was going to make him grey-headed by the time they were thirty.

spaceWhen Seth asked if he had any thoughts on lunch, Damien glanced back at the menu he'd been holding, shaking his head. "Not a clue. I'm afraid I was a bit rude, my House-Elf sent me off with a snack and I sort of ate it not too long ago. Didn't realize I was even eating it until I was finishing it off. Got distracted with a project I'm working on." Had Seth been more involved in his life prior to now, if he'd met Damien's friends, the wandmaker might've joked about how he wished he were more like Dom, who could probably manage to eat 24/7 and still be hungry, but the joke would've just gone over Seth's head. Instead, he started looking over the menu, trying to figure out what sounded the most appetizing. If he didn't have the room for a whole meal, it wasn't like he couldn't take it back to the shop to eat later. "Hm, maybe just a burger. It's pretty hard to go wrong there," he said, though it was just as much to himself as it was an answer to Seth's question.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ Yøυ ¢αяяч т я υ т ħ αиđ мακe мe š м ı ł e
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ If ıт ωeяe ч ø υ α и đ м e тøиıgħт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I ωøυłđ т α м e тħe š т α я š
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ αиđ šανe тħe в я ı g ħ т e š т øиe føя ч ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image

Girl, I've been fooled by your smile. I was mistaken by the way you loved me.
....................................................We led it straight for a while, but you deceived me, you convinced me.

So clear to me now, can't explain what you're doing to me.....................................................................
I'd leave but I don't know how. It's gonna take some time, but I'll figure it out.

With the end of this year’s Quidditch season, Cameron was given a couple months of holiday before training started up again. Now with no girlfriend and a son he only saw a on the weekends, the beater hadn’t any plans for the evening. He could have gotten Kory for this weekend, but considering it was his first one back, he and Elli agreed that next weekend, he’d take the child. It still didn’t feel real. The redhead that Cam had fallen in such a deep love with years ago cheated and dumped him for the other guy. Instead of sulking about it in the confines of his room he’s had since he was a kid, the twenty four year old decided to go out and drink. Getting drunk at a bar was better than getting drunk in isolation at his mum’s house, or at least that’s what he told himself to not feel like he was going to go down the path of an alcoholic like any previous generations in his family. “I’ll have a buh- beer to start,” he mumbled, almost ordering a butter beer. Right, muggles don’t know what that is, he realized; however, the waitress didn’t seem to notice Cam’s almost slip up. It was kind of weird, going from a kid who knew nothing outside of the muggle world to a guy who hadn’t been outside of the wizarding world practically since he was eleven years old, and then back to the muggle world. It was also weird that no one recognized him as a huge Quidditch star. If he was sitting at a bar in Diagon Alley, many eyes would've been upon him.

I fell victim to your style. You're so amazing, girl, you're in your own league.
Rather be stuck in denial than trying to be without you, girl.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:23 pm
Butterflies with punctured wings.
XXStill there are darkened places deep in my heart,
XXXWhere once was blazing light, now
XXXXThere's a tiny spark.User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory was still in a state of shock as she walked into the restaurant dressed for an interesting evening out on the town as she thought about the past two hours. Her father had practically busted down her door proclaiming she needed a night off from motherhood, and pretty much stolen Cassie out her arms and threw her into her closet with the express purpose to "find an outfit I'd never want my daughter to wear ever." She had, of course, managed to scrounge something up and was then thrown out being told to not come back before one am at the earliest. Sometimes she really really loved her Da. She was certainly getting some stares as she walked over to the bar and plopped down. It had certainly been awhile since she had been looked at with anything other than curiosity and a certain mix of pity and disgust during and after her pregnancy but since working off most of the baby fat other more pleasant looks had started coming her way. Not that she looked back. After the arsebreath she had dealt with last winter who got her into this mess in the first place she had put herself on a self imposed diet from those of the opposite sex. No interaction beyond friendly outings and especially if those friendly outings included sex. Looking over the drink list she decided on a whiskey sour, if she was going all out for this she wasn't going to hold back. As she waited on her drink Rory took a quick glance at the people hanging about and her eye caught on a guy sitting at the bar just a few feet from her. He looked...well he certainly didn't look familiar so that was at least a good thing. She'd have hated to actually run into a former classmate while on her short hiatus. Still, she supposed objectively, he was sort of cute. Though he was a bloody lightweight if all he was going to be drinking tonight were a few beers. "Oi, see tha' guy there? Sen' him an actual decent drink on me." she told the waitress with a sly grin when she came over to deposit her ordered drink. She took a sip of it and hummed in delight as the flavors rolled over her tongue. Goddamn it had been a while since she'd had alcohol and ooohhh how she missed it!♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Wearing
Where am I?- Lucky's
Who's here? - People
'Never again will I go so long without whiskey'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXCome and find me dancing all alone,
XXXTo the sound of an enemy's song,
XXI'll be lost until you find me
Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image

Girl, I've been fooled by your smile. I was mistaken by the way you loved me.
....................................................We led it straight for a while, but you deceived me, you convinced me.

So clear to me now, can't explain what you're doing to me.....................................................................
I'd leave but I don't know how. It's gonna take some time, but I'll figure it out.

Plop! The waitress deposited a jӓger bomb on the bar’s surface. “Oh, uh, I didn’t order this,” Cameron protested in between a sip from the beer in his hand. “It’s from the redhead,” replied the waitress before stalking off towards another table. Hazel eyes scanned the room for the redhead the waitress mentioned and locked onto a blazing red haired woman. By the looks of it, she was younger than he, gothic and pale, but hot, nonetheless.

Upon locking eyes, Cameron smiled at her, replaced the beer in his hand with the drink she had ordered him, and shot the liquid down his throat. The Quidditch player placed his empty glass back onto the surface, grabbed his beer and made his way over to the redhead – sliding into a chair next to her. “Hey, cutie,” he greeted. “I just thought I’d come over here and personally thank you for the drink.” Cameron had flirted with girls at a bar before – it was kind of hard not to when some of his more attractive fans swooned over him. However, he usually didn’t stick around long for two reasons; the first being that a handful of those times, he was still in a relationship with Elli. After she dumped him, however, he flirted with girls just long enough to realize how much he missed her and wished she was with him in his drunken state. Promptly after that, the twenty four year old would end his night and go home, only to wake the next day alone and hungover.

Although this girl was cute; she was a redhead, after all – and Cam did have a thing for redheads – he didn’t expect his night to go any differently from the last time he went out drinking. Maybe he wouldn’t get drunk this time, maybe he’d stick around and chat for a while, but tomorrow, he’d wake up alone while the love of his life wakes up with hers.

I fell victim to your style. You're so amazing, girl, you're in your own league.
Rather be stuck in denial than trying to be without you, girl.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
                                                    I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
                                                    I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
                                                    And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
                                                    My mind's like a deadly disease

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Lᴏsᴛ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Virgil sighed, already eyeing the drink before him as he sipped at the scotch. Sipped. He hadn't gone to knocking the drinks back yet. It all depended. After he had finally gotten back control of his body, he had found himself back at his place with a bag, a strange number, an owl address, and no memory of what Dante had done. He didn't exactly know how to work phones real well (the last time he'd tried he ended up making it explode in frustration, while giving a meek apology to the owner of said muggle device), so he went with the tried and true method of owling the person. Dominique. Dante had been silent on the topic of what transpired, and it frustrated him that yet again he had no control over his own actions when his alter came out. Now he was waiting for the other man to show up, and find out just how much damage control he'd have to do because of Dante. His alter was dangerous, there was no doubt about that. Which only made Virgil all the more determined to get rid of it. However, that involved actually talking to Dante, and he was unwilling to push his alter in that direction.

Sighing, he took another sip and winced at the burn. He was not having this conversation sober, that was for sure. He didn't care about how much this screwed up his attempts to quit drinking, there were just some things he couldn't talk about sober. And if Dominique pried, well, there wasn't much he could do. It was either admit he was insane, or scare away someone else with misdirection and lies. He was not willing to do the last bit, so here he was, about to possibly admit to someone he barely knew he was crazy. That thought caused him to scowl and take a larger drink. How was this his life?

════════════════════════

Location: Restaurant and Lucky Bar
                                                    Thinking: I am so ******** src="https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/charbonne/RossSilver/tests13.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I paced around for hours, on empty
                                                    I jumped at the slightest of sounds
                                                    And I couldn't stand the person inside me
                                                    I turned all the mirrors around

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:10 am
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Former Angelus ~ Halfblood ~ Pastry Chef
═══════════════════════╗

Dominique fiddled with the long sleeves of his sweater as they hung loosely around his wrist and over his fingers while he walked down the street towards the restaurant. He was still rather surprised he had even come though not as surprised as he had been when he received a note from his nice customer from his job. He had tried not to think so much over Dante least he have just accept that he would have a permanently pink flush over his face since whenever he thought of the gentleman he also thought of their parting. Most importantly the kiss. Nononono! He cannot blush before he actually greets him! Calmer imbécile! When he was sure his face was back to its right state he entered the establishment and looked around for Dante still a bit curious about the letter. In it he had said he wanted to explain some things and had at the bottom signed Virgil. What was it he had to explain? That he didn't mean to kiss him? Or perhaps that his name wasn't really Dante? Hmph, well it would do him no good to keep guessing. Finally he spotted the young man at the bar and wrinkled his nose a bit in distaste. Dominique drank very rarely and greatly disproved the supposed theory that Frenchmen could hold their alcohol usually turning into a clingy, singing mess when he did. And he did not want any of that happening tonight, or even any other night for that matter. After a quick shudder he smoothed over his face and went to sit next to him offering a small nervous smile in greeting. "Good evening, I um, 'ope I am not bozering vous." he greeted eyeing his steadily declining glass of amber liquid.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
Where~ Restaurant and Lucky Bar
With~ Dante?
Why~ A meeting
Je ne pense pas que ce soit une date?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil looked up when he noticed someone approach, and he noted that Dominique was beside him. Ugh, this was too soon, he wasn't nearly drunk enough for this, and he was certain that no matter what, he didn't think there would be enough alcohol in the world to help him with this. He grit his teeth, thinking that either he was going to have to grit his teeth and bear it, or he was going to be doomed to be Dante in Dominique's eyes. He wasn't comfortable with the first, but the alternative was a lot worse. He mentally flinched and then braced himself, ignoring the odd giggle from the back of his head as he turned to face the Frenchman properly. This was surely going to be a Circe-damned mess, wasn't it? "Bonsoir. That is good evening in French, right? I looked it up, well, as an ice-breaker. I'm... not that good at this sort of thing." The moment the words left his mouth, he wanted to slap himself, merely because that really didn't sound right. The sentence alone conjured images of scantily-clad individuals blushing because of their first time.

He winced, then tried to save the situation.
                                                    "That came out wrong. Sorry. No, you're not bothering me. Actually, I was wondering. Do you remember what happened at the shop when we met?" That was nice and neutral. Maybe he could skirt around the whole issue of Dante to begin with and manage to get his information from Dominique and fix the mess. Then again, maybe he'd be able to create the philosopher's stone and become rich and immortal instead. Why not stick with the more possible tasks for now? Crimson eyes looked toward Dominique carefully, gauging his reaction to the question, and then before he knew it, he was adding a bit of extra to the conversation. "I'm, um, I'm just curious about what you remember from it. I'm just wanting to know if I have my facts straight before I decide to do something foolish or not."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am so ******** src="https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/charbonne/RossSilver/tests13.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:56 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique grinned softly at Dante/Virgil as he attempted to start the conversation and was especially touched he had tried to do so in his native language. It was just...cute. So cute that he didn't have the heart to tell him that it was actually "bonne soirée" for good evening because really that would just ruin the mood of things. "Eet es ok. I am not very good at zis eizzer." he told him, although he was sure the other man knew this. He was sure it was rather obvious what with all his blushing and stuttering. Even now he was amazed he hadn't actually been reduced into a small blushing squirming puddle when he talked. Marquer pour lui! He blinked in confusion when he then hastily added that he wasn't bothering the gentleman and randomly asked if he remembered what had happened at the restaurant when they met. Had he really forgotten or was he just trying to trick him? He hadn't been on many dates, or really any if he were completely honest, but he was sure that one didn't ask questions like this. Then he tried to explain it by saying he was curious as to what Dominique remembered and he wanted his facts straights. That's when it started to become clearer to him. Maybe he wasn't the only one that was awkward about this whole attraction thing. Maybe he was asking it in this way to see if he had been morally offended to be kissed right after such a blatant and highly disgusting display to garner his interest from the troglodyte. He truly was a gentleman. "I remember zat 'orrid man attempting to force 'is attention on me. An zen, vous came an 'elped get 'im to leave and...a-and zen vous kissed me on ze cheek. Very properly zo! I-I-I did not mind it! I em sorry if you zink I did because I um, because I ran to 'ide in ze kitchens." Dominique lowered his gaze back to his clasped hands with scorching cheeks in embarrassment as he retold the tale, especially of how he ran from the man afterwards. He had just been so overwhelmed! He didn't know exactly what to do in that situation! Or this one for that manner. The bartender, which had graciously kept her distance for some time, finally came over to him and asked what he would like to drink. The young man paused in thought wondering if it would be in bad taste to just order a simple soda but figured that "when in Rome..." "Do vous 'ave anyzing zat 'as a low alcohol content?" he asked her meekly. She gave him a sweet grin before turning her back to her which made him think for a second that she was blowing him off when instead she turned back around and plopped a short glass of red and gold with strawberries floating in the mix. He stared at it for a bit before looking back at her for reassurance then back at the glass when she told him that it had less than nearly 0.05 alcohol content, which he supposed was rather low. Dominique took a soft sigh before taking a cautious sip and then had his eyes nearly bug out from his skull at the mixed taste of strawberries, cinnamon, oranges and something else spicy and tangy he couldn't quite place rolling on his tongue. It was actually rather delicious! He thanked her profusely and paid her for the drink before turning back to Dante/Virgil not knowing the strawberries in his drink had already turned the hue of his lips to a plush pink.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ Dante?
Why~ A meeting

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil nodded along, remembering the man quite well, but frowned a bit and then winced when he heard about the rest. Damn. This just made the entire conversation not just awkward, but nearly impossible. He knew that Dante had taken over, that much was obvious, but the fact that his alter had decided to just up and kiss someone that neither of them were even dating, and worse, he didn't even know how Dante had managed to make the Neanderthal leave. It could have been in a body bag for all he knew. He took a deep breath, trying to figure out how best to word what he was going to say without sounding like a nut case. Which, it was kind of too late for that, wasn't it? Dominique had been wooed by the alter, and now Virgil had to figure out how to live with what he had done. "No, it's not that. I'm not offended by the fact that you ran into the kitchens. I'm...." He stopped, and then took a drink of his glass, draining it and wincing because he was certain this was looking bad and his body was going to hate him for it. Heh, it couldn't hate him more than he hated himself at times, now could it? This was completely uncharted territory, because Seong, while he had an idea of what had happened, he didn't quite understand, and Rick had been the one that had made the amateur diagnosis that had turned out to be completely accurate.

Shaking his head, he banished the thoughts of his former lovers from his head when he looked over to see that Dom had ordered a rather fruity drink that seemed to have stained his lips red. His thoughts immediately stuttered to a halt and Virgil had to fight both his impulse to inform the Frenchman that he had something on his lips, and Dante's sudden insistence to just snog the red off and give his lips another reason to be red. He winced, and brought up his hand to his temple to tap it with his fingers, knowing that this action alone was enough to damn his sanity, but knowing it was something that usually helped to keep his alter from coming out. Just why Dante had to make himself known around Dominique was a mystery, and Virgil hated that. Once he was certain that he had Dante back under wraps, he looked back to Dominique and sighed.

"This is going to sound insane, and I'm certain that you're going to turn around and walk out the door after hearing me out, if you even do. I... don't remember much beyond the rude customer harassing you. I saw him pinch your arse, and the next thing I remember is standing in my own flat with the bag in my hand with your address and fellytone number. I'd say that has never happened to me, but that'd be lying, and I can't. Not if you know me as Dante and not as Virgil. I..." He shook his head again, and suddenly wished he had more courage than what he felt right now. He was much, much too sober for this. He shifted on his stool, thinking that he should really just leave now before he proved he was a monster. "Sorry, I can't.It's complicated, and I can't explain. I'm insane, alright? I shouldn't be doing this."

════════════════════════

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:28 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique looked over at the man curiously as he expressed that he wasn't mad but didn't continue further due to the fact that he was draining the rest of his alcoholic drink. He then began tapping against his temple as if he had some sort of headache making him further concerned for his health. That drink probably didn't help at all but he knew he wasn't exactly in the sort of familiar spot to tell him that. "Are vous ok? Vous look a bit..pained?" he asked struggling to find the right words. He took another sip of his fruity drink just to give him something to do and felt a bit dribble onto the side and grabbed a napkin to wipe it before it could make a bigger mess. When he looked at it however he noticed that he had a bit of pink residue near his mouth and wondered if it had been noticeable. He hoped not, that would've been extremely embarrassing! Dominique started a bit when Virgil started talking again out of nowhere saying he didn't remember much of their previous encounter beside the aggressive customer. He blinked a bit in shock as he said the only thing he remembered was being at his flat with his bag of goods with his address and number written on it. Then he talked as if himself and Dante were two separate people, but that didn't sound right. He'd say identical twins but the way he meant it signified that he and the other man were one in the same but not? This all sounded horrifically difficult to understand, and the lightening of his head from the sweet alcohol was certainly not helping. He silently agreed that this was all complicated but looked slightly alarmed when the man looked as if he would run any second. Even though he hadn't yet stood from his seat, Dominique reached over and grabbed his forearm blushing lightly at being so forward, but it was for good reason. "S'il vous plaît, don't go. Eet...eet does sound very confusing but, but I vould like to understand. O-or razzer, I-I vould like if vous tried to explain it. I do not zink vous are insane." he told him sincerely. He hadn't really ever met someone who was clinically insane but he had to believe that even if he had that he would classify Virgil as such.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ Dante?
Why~ A meeting

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil was about to stand when he felt a hand on his arm, and the brunette looked at Dominique as he asked for Virgil to explain it to him. How? How could he explain it though? It wasn't like he had a map to his brain that he could point out which parts that Dante inhabited and which parts Virgil inhabited. He opened his mouth, thinking to say something that he might actually regret, but ended up slumping back and sighing instead. Well, so much for escaping this. He gestured to the barkeep again, hoping if nothing else, it would calm his nerves before he turned back to Dom. "You want an explanation? Well, I hope you don't have plans to admit me into St. Mungo's right after this. I'm certain that you'll think differently when you hear it." Dante was being unusually quiet, and Virgil didn't know whether that was a blessing or not. His alter was hard to figure out on good days, and this certainly didn't qualify as one today. Not with the madder part of his consciousness so close to the surface, in any case.

Taking the drink from the bartender when she came around with it, he just nodded and took at sip. wincing and shaking his head. He was delaying, but could anyone really blame him? To him, his mental health was a filthy little secret that he'd rather kept hidden from the world. All it did was cause pain and trouble. Dante had never done anyone any good, least of all him.
                                                    "My name is Virgil Ross. Dante is my middle name, which is really ironic since he decided that was his name. My... other self. I'm not stable. Not by a long shot. I've been living with him in my head for the past ten years. I... I did something stupid, and my mind couldn't handle it. It split me, or it caused me to develop another personality. I don't honestly know. All I know is that he was in control of my actions for years, and a lot of that time I don't remember clearly. What I do remember, I wish I could forget."

He took a drink of his glass again, wincing and thinking that this was not going to get easier. In fact, that was the reason he was practically an alcoholic, wasn't it? To deal with living? He didn't know anymore. "I've only been myself for the last six years, and even then, Dante still gets out. He's dangerous. That muggle man, he didn't get seriously hurt, did he?" He had every reason to worry. Maybe Dominique was at this moment waiting for the aurors to show up and take him away. It would have been simpler if Whitethorne had wiped his mind clean. That way he'd have been safe at St. Mungo's and not free to cause the death of another person.

════════════════════════

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 pm
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy
Caught in the landslide
To escape from reality

═══════════════════════╗

Dominique let out a soft sigh of relief when he had managed to get Virgil to sit back down thought it took him a while for him to actually start explaining. He didn't find his attempt at humor funny though, why would he even think that he would put him in psychiatric care. He also thought the other man should be drinking less and not more but he figured that if this was the best way to get the full story from him he could weather it. When he was asked if he would like another of his own drink he thought over it but at the last second declined. He didn't think getting clingy would help at all in this situation. Finally he began talking and explaining everything and it all was slowly becoming clear. He was horrified, not of the separate personality (though it was rather embarrassing to know the kiss had been given by a deranged alter than the man himself) but of how he came into fruition. Something terrible had happened to Virgil, something so unspeakable he had to compartmentalize it until a completely different personality emerged from it. A personality that was apparently rather domineering since it could just take over for years as he said. Dominique was just staring in silence when Virgil asked if the man had been hurt and it took him a few seconds to not ask "what man?" before he remembered how everything came to be and quickly shook his head. "B-besides maybe damaged pride, vou-Dante did nozzing." he told him placating. He looked so sad and stricken, how could he even think he'd consider him a monster? Thinking for only another few seconds, the Frenchman slowly extended his hand to cover one of Virgil's in what he hoped was a comforting manner. "'Ave vous, umm...a-are vous..seeing anyone for, erm, zis? To 'elp vous I-I mean." He must have come across incredibly rude to ask him if he was seeing a therapist, gah he was so stupid! "Je suis vraiment désolé! I mean-! I em so sorry! Zat was a very personal question and vous don't 'ave to answer, I em sorry." Dominique apologized completely ashamed with himself.

╚═══════════════════════

Diamond Wales

Open your eyes
I'm just a poor boy
I need no sympathy
With~ Dante?
Why~ A meeting

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Virgil sighed in relief, at least glad that Dante hadn't ended up murdering someone. Though, there was a lot of ways someone could have damaged pride, and considering he didn't know Dom that well, he couldn't guess as to which ones applied. He sighed, taking a larger drink this time, grateful that the other male wasn't asking about what happened. Megan was still at large, she had probably helped orchestrate the mass breakout of Azkaban, which included his father. Merlin, his father! If he were to see what was going on with the family... He shoved that thought out of his head, deciding that he did not need to pile something else like that on his already fractured psyche.

It wasn't until the question about him seeing someone for his issues that he looked down, vaguely noticing the hand covering his and closing his eyes. Too damn sober. That's what he was. He could already feel the effects of the alcohol, but he still was much too aware of himself and what he was saying and still cared too much about everything. Taking yet another drink, he emptied the glass and put it down for another refill before palming his forehead. How was he supposed to answer that without sounding like he was crazier than he was? Wait, there was no way that would happen. He was already insane.
                                                    "I am. Dante doesn't like it. He... he tends to try and curse the healer that's trying to help." The alcohol must have been affecting him more than he thought, because Virgil found it humorous when Dom flailed about prying. "I'm still here, and I'm still talking. Dante hasn't said or done anything yet, so you're safe." He then giggled, the idea that him being in control some sort of proof that Dom was safe. Really? How safe was Virgil himself, anyway? He grabbed the drink that had been poured again, raising it in salute to the bartender before taking a gulp.

════════════════════════

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

[Fall of 2032]_______

No, she didn't know what day it was, and no, she hadn't the foggiest idea of the time. If it hadn't been for the note she had cleverly hidden in her blue jean pocket, she probably would have completely forgotten about her lunch date with Morven. It was weird. She had always imagined that having her friend as a roommate would be... different? She wasn't really sure how to put it. But she hardly saw much of her friend due to their conflicting schedules. They were always working. So maybe she was silly to think her life would be like a never ending sleepover—instead, she was just a glorified babysitter. 'To cute baby aethonan's,' she acknowledged with a half nod and shrug. For now, her only companion was the bartender and her round glass of amber liquid. ”Another amaretto sour, please?” Correction; it was just an empty glass now while she waited for the bartender to pour another drink.

Exhausted as she was, she was happy. And while research alone doesn't exactly warrant a big income, she had managed to earn a job with one of Britain's best breeders. The old man was a bloody wanker, luckily, his son and daughter-in-law handled most of the business; they weren't too bad. Actually, they were damn good at breaking and training the aethonan's, even the wild and unruly studs customers would bring in for boarding and proper training. They even have an entire room dedicated to the prizes and trophies they've won over the decades in the winged horse races. Camila had always envisioned herself as a researcher, maybe even a breeder; but now, she was hellbent on trying to compete in one of the races. She just had to be patient.

...Because that's always turned out so well, right? Camila rolled her eyes at herself and quietly thanked the bartender as he exchanged her empty glass for a full one while giving her that “look.” It was the questionable, 'I'm not sure if you're of legal age, but I'll serve you anyway,' sort of look that she'd receive on occasion. So she tried to hide her youth behind the black straw and glanced out the windows to try and spot Morven on the avenue. But all she could think about was her impatience. And how weird it would be if she were to owl Elijah and ask him out on an official date. Like. Date-date. It was such a weird concept. She had always been such good friends with the Ravenclaw, and even though she hadn't seen too much of him because of her crazy work hours. All she can ever think about when she's with some arsehole client or their son—is how much she wished that Elijah could be there to just help her through it. She'd never actually dated anyone “nice” before; well, never really officially “dated” anyone. Did she even really want too? Camila couldn't make her mind up on anything. That's why she needed Morven here. She could just make the decision for her... Right?

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
Restaurant and Lucky bar
Whiskey in a Teacup
19 yrs5' 6"142lbs
╚════════════════════╝

[quote="The Forgotten Weasley]

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash