Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Densetsu

Back to Guilds

AN up in coming Naruto RP guild. 

Tags: Naruto, Densetsu, Jutsu, Roleplay, Ninja 

Reply Naruto: Souzoujutsu
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:42 pm
Iguchi Tatsuya
I'd be somewhat interested in helping, I've made around ten of my own roleplays. However I'm wondering if you're doing canon, next generation. Because if not I'm not interested in joining since I have a very specific character in mind.
Depending on how far into the Future we are their will be descendants or children, but you don't have to play them. Also your not limited to one character as long as you can get your character approved. YOu can have as many as you think you handle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:54 pm
noble_10
Hello I am new, but I don't know what to do, :. I just joined and realized that many members of my guild have joined as well.....
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/naruto-role-playing-fantasy/g.408331/

Yeah I invited them.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:03 pm
Hey all. So I read around a bit and I have one major question. If we do follow the Naruto canon, would the characters and/or their descendants be allowed to be used as RP characters? And if so, would they only be given to those who show a decent RP sample?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:28 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Hey all. So I read around a bit and I have one major question. If we do follow the Naruto canon, would the characters and/or their descendants be allowed to be used as RP characters? And if so, would they only be given to those who show a decent RP sample?

yes, especially if it's descendants considering Uchiha will probably be back as a major clan by then. This is an RP sample place. You just got to make a good profile. Nothing too god modish. If children we could work something out with siblings because I do have my own ideas. wait the main character's would probably have to be NPCed for fairness.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:33 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

yes, especially if it's descendants considering Uchiha will probably be back as a major clan by then. This is an RP sample place. You just got to make a good profile. Nothing too god modish. If children we could work something out with siblings because I do have my own ideas. wait the main character's would probably have to be NPCed for fairness.
Alright. Would I be allowed to send you an RP sample now and a test profile for when everything gets set up?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:35 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Alright. Would I be allowed to send you an RP sample now and a test profile for when everything gets set up?

Do you have experience creating Rps? I could promote you too staff. I am planning on letting staff letting use that place for NPC creation. Though I should probably give it it's first thread first.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:46 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Do you have experience creating Rps? I could promote you too staff. I am planning on letting staff letting use that place for NPC creation. Though I should probably give it it's first thread first.
I've owned a Kingdom Hearts guild, a DBZ guild, a Naruto guild, and was appointed Vice in almost every Naruto guild I've been in. So yes. C: All the guilds I've been in required a thorough profile for your custom RPC to role play. If needed, I could also get all the Hidden Villages set up, and then add extra areas to villages that haven't really gotten attention within the anime/manga. I could also help you set up systems in the guild if you want to really get elaborate. Hope I don't sound like i'm bragging or anything. But yeah. Let me know if anything. I already have a RP sample in stock and a character skeleton that I've been using for a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:52 pm
Well if it is to the point of direct children I will stick around but if its too far in the future im just not interested. No offense its just like I said, I have a very specifc character in mind/  

Belalaika

O.G. Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:13 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

I've owned a Kingdom Hearts guild, a DBZ guild, a Naruto guild, and was appointed Vice in almost every Naruto guild I've been in. So yes. C: All the guilds I've been in required a thorough profile for your custom RPC to role play. If needed, I could also get all the Hidden Villages set up, and then add extra areas to villages that haven't really gotten attention within the anime/manga. I could also help you set up systems in the guild if you want to really get elaborate. Hope I don't sound like i'm bragging or anything. But yeah. Let me know if anything. I already have a RP sample in stock and a character skeleton that I've been using for a long time.

Well there is a lot of custom areas to add, but I wouldn't mind some one working the bases of it until I can get my hands around it.
I will promote you soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:26 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

Well there is a lot of custom areas to add, but I wouldn't mind some one working the bases of it until I can get my hands around it.
I will promote you soon.
Sure thing. I'll go ahead and send you the character skeleton and a RP sample for future reference. Once promoted, I'll go fill in the Villages.  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:32 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

I will promote you soon.
Sure thing. I'll go ahead and send you the character skeleton and a RP sample for future reference. Once promoted, I'll go fill in the Villages.

There it's done.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:37 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

I will promote you soon.

There it's done.
Awesome. I've also sent out the sample and the skeleton. Let me know what you think.  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:49 pm
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

I will promote you soon.

There it's done.
Awesome. I've also sent out the sample and the skeleton. Let me know what you think.

ok  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:59 am
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit
Akemi Mercuraki
TheBurritoBandit

I will promote you soon.

There it's done.

What are you up too?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o0Blind0o
Crew

Invisible Member

6,150 Points