Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =Nel's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:56 pm
He bumped her shoulder with his nose affectionately. "Sure, why not?" As they progressed through the forest, he would pause occasionally paw at spiderwebs and such, clearing them out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:01 pm
[ She Watched him with Admiration. He was intrieging and led her to happy thoughts. He was a gentlehorse and seemed to care about her. She jumpped sligtly when bugs flew at her or an ocasional bird. "You are sucha sweetie." She loved him and really wanted to be with him, and nothing could make her happier since they appered to be ment for each other. ]

Seiei

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:12 pm
Helaku sighed happily at her words, also flushing a bit as he ducked his head. "Uh...um...thanks," he stammered. He was unused to compliments, and wasn't quite sure how to react. He pricked his ears forward as they came upon a clearing, slightly glad of the distraction. "Wow...pretty."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:03 pm
[ Peeking around him and staring into the clearing she agreed. "It is..." and kept walking until in the freash smelling grasses and flowers. Everything was full of life and it felt wonderful. ]

Seiei

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:16 pm
Suddenly Helaku dropped down to the grasses and rolled, legs kicking in the air as he reveled in the feel of the fresh clean grass against his hide. He whinnied in coltish glee, feeling full of life and energy and good will towards the world. Finally he stopped and simply laid on his side, grinning up at Chu'mana while his nostrils contracted and flared as breath drew in and flowed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:32 pm
[ Giggling at him she couldn't resist saying what she was thinking, "Okay, our foals may have your looks but my brain." She didn't even KNOW how smart she was. But she did know that her mind was probobly more interesting. ]

Seiei

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:04 pm
Helaku froze, though his heart rate jumped to such a rate it seemed determined to pump adrenaline through every square inch of his body. "F-foals?" he managed to stammer. The idea of foals hadn't even begun to cross his mind yet. He hadn't even had a chance to introduce Chu'mana to his parents yet! "Don't you think you should meet my parents? I'm sure they'd love to see you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:16 pm
[ Chu'mana's sliver mane flowed in a gust of wind. She didn't even realize he HAD parents. "Oh! Of course! When might I meet them?" She spoke kindly and softly. Noticing he was a little surprized she had even said that. "And besiiiides. You know you want little ones." She giggled lightly to herself. ]

Seiei

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:35 pm
Helaku looked pensive for a moment. "I haven't seen my brother since I was a foal...I have no idea where he might be. My mother, she's accompanying her human on some sort of quest...that's likely to take a while. Hopefully soon I'll be able to take you to see my father Sora, though." An ear flicked at the mention of little ones as he thought and he chuckled. "Well...I can't say I'd object."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:43 pm
[ Joyfully, she nudged him with her nose. "You're lucky. You have a family! Well, I have you... but still." She couldn't think of much more to say to him and darted to the center of the field. ]

Seiei

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:57 pm
With a grunt, Helaku rolled to his feet and leapt after her, grinning. "Awww...I'm not enough?" He mock-pouted, though his gold eyes gleamed with good humor.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:09 am
[ She looked behind her and continued running, with a smile she said "You ARE but I want more family." This little game of case was getting fun. ]

Seiei

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:39 pm
Stretching out, Helaku gained speed, though he wasn't about to go into a full run yet. There were too many pitfalls in the forest, and while he could take care of himself, he was worried about whether Chu'mana would be equally nimble. And he knew that worry could distract him as well, increasing his own danger. "In that case, I'd be happy to oblige!" He grinned wickedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:12 am
April 9, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku snorted and pawed at a hide ball he'd found a short ways from the villiage. Intrigued and not knowing any better, he'd carried it off and was now merrily playing with it. Now that he knew it was great fun to bite, kick, and paw at it, anyways. He wondered if he should bring it back to his teepee to show Chu'mana next time she visited.

samus x
Rahu chuckled in amusment as he caught Helaku play. "it seems i caught you messing around." he sneered, but found the ball thing amusing. he wondered if Helaku had found that with some two-legger.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's head jerked up with a snort. "Well, it seems we just keep running into each other, don't we?" He smirked and trotted around Rahu, neck arched and tail high. "What, you've never played before, even as a foal? Shame shame, you never kept your word to Kaelyn?"

samus x
Rahu grinned. " it seems we do." he snorted at his comment about Kaelyn. " i did keep my promise to her, although it rare i ever play." he was not in a mood to talk about Kaelyn who he had saw early.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku shook his mane and grinned. "Well, it's good you kept your word. Being completely asinine is the province of Kalonas, you know. Although if you really wished to be so, you would be well to seek one as a mate. I saw one that was rather lovely for a Kalona, if utterly insane." This fencing with words was unusual, but he was in high spirits today.

samus x
Rahu chuckled and grinned. " i may be an a** but i keep to my word, and i find mates of any kind not worth my time." he flicked his tail, and found Helaku amusing to talk to today. " i meet a Kalona once, it seemed she was full of pride in being one and tryed to scare me of all soquili." snorting, he remebered that Kalona and how full of pride she had been.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku laughed and shrugged. "Many males think so, and some females as well. And yet their tune changes quite abruptly once they find a suitable female. Take Chaos, for instance. So furious that a non-unicorn had mated with Glamrock...and now he's obsessed with a non-unicorn himself."

samus x
Rahu snorted and rolled his eyes. " it seems Chaos is just to weak to keep himself from a female, and i for one will not let some female sweet talk me." he flicked his tail in annoyance of taking about females.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku smirked at the black. This was amusing, so it was. Knowing he had Chu'mana made him feel like he could take on the world, but it was best to start small. "Well, then why not sweet talk the females? If your heart is so strong, then you should be able to do so without falling under the spell yourself. Or are you admitting that in this you are weaker than they?"

samus x
Rahu smirked. " why do something so easy, and no female could make me fall under any swejeet talk or spell." in truth he most likey could if any female got to know him more, but he would not allow such a thing to happen. he would have to for now one watch what he said around any female, and watch out for Kaelyn who seemed to like him more than she let on.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
A quirk of a dark brow showed Helaku's doubt of Rahu's claims. "Oh really? If it's so easy...why don't you prove it? Show me a female that's utterly obsessed with you, that believes you're the same, when you're not." He swished his tail and grinned. He was sincerely attached to his Chu'mana, but it would be interesting to see if Rahu could pull this off with some other female. If he so much as looked at Chu'mana in that way...it would get ugly. Fast.

samus x
Rahu grinned. " oh your so on. and actualy i do know a female who seems to like me a bit too much." he thought this littl challenge was morethan interesting. " and that would be Kaelyn, eho i hadan interesting convostation with just today." not really going to actually to tell anything of the converstation, he noticed Helaku was hiding something. " and what about you, is there some female your geting yourself attacted too, already sicne your so quick to get at me."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
A smug grin crossed Helaku's features. "Oh, but I believe in sincere attachments. I'm simply calling you out to see if you can stick to your beliefs. I've stuck to mine, after all. I've recently made an attachment to a lovely mare named Chu'mana, one I believe you've seen before. Black, with intertwining green markings, and a grey mane and tail."

samus x
Rahu grinned." oh i think this one might be with her, although im not too sure or care and i can stick to what i beleive." he had a smug look on his face when he hear Helaku had found someone. " oh that mare, the one that was scare even though i did nothing. i thought you had learned better from the first time but lets hope you did not make another mistake."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku tossed his head and snorted as his eyes went cold. "Trust me, I made sure of her feelings before getting in too deep. If she had not felt the same as I, I would have found another. If she leaves, I will find another. So don't push your luck."

samus x
Rahu gave a grin. "Smart move on your part, it seems your smarter than most, and trust me i dont complement everyone." he was startign to actualy like this Helaku, and found he was amusing to chat with.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku blew softly as he looked at Rahu. A compliment...from this stallion whose first impression given had been hostile and...well, hostile. It was...impressive. "I'll take your word for it." The weariness of the day was starting to wear on him, though. He inclined his head slightly to the other stallion. "Well, I must be off. We'll probably meet again, if previous events mean anything." Picking up the hide ball carefully, he trotted towards his teepee to keep it safe until he could show Chu'mana.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:14 am
April 18, 2006

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's legs stretched as he broke into a run, spotting Rahu. He'd been trying to catch up to Chu'mana, and now his efforts held a desperate edge. He would not leave her to the mercies of this brute. Finally catching up to her, he flattened his ears at the other two in a silent but clear warning. His voice, however, was pleasant as he spoke. "Hello."

samus x
Rahu grinned at the mare." oh i find you quite interesting to. though you'll not find me to be one to be trying to play romance games with." a smirk came across his face again, as he saw yet another soquili come in the clearing. a brightly colored one at that and Rahu figured he was one of those overly happy ones too. " oh and it seems we have even more comany to mess with. though i find i only mess with those who are too stupid to come around me." and to his amusment he saw Helaku also." why Helaku seems you found me and your mate over there."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Indeed." Helaku's tone was guarded, as were his eyes as they took in this mare that was accompanying Rahu. She must be cut from the same cloth, if she was hanging about with him so casually, and thus warranted caution.

~Mialee!~XD
Alora laughed to herself and whispered to him, "If I had planned a game with you, I would not have revealed my true nature to you. I rather more see you as a potential associate or friend to wreck havoc upon others with. Romance games are more fun when its not you involved, but rather causing friction between the lovers....but you will see what I mean soon" She turned her eyes upon the stallion who had just approached amd smiled softly, an innocent and friendly look shining in her emerald orbs. "why hello there! My name is Alora. And you are?" She spotted the pink stallion and shuddereda moment. She hated pink, but he could be fun to mess with.

samus x
Rahu almost bursted in laughter at the mare's words. him be a potential associat or friend. in her dreams, he would never become friends or help anyone. though she was in a way, just like him. he would rather keep his guard up around one like her, rather than be buddy, buddy. " you'll find i dont make, friends or associates with anyone." he whispered to her and turned to Helaku grinning. " my oh my helaku why shuch a guarded tone of voice. you can see im up to nothing."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
"Helaku," the grey stallion said shortly, displeased with how this mare seemed to be attempting to fool him. He wasn't stupid, and he knew Rahu's nature. Any mare that was friendly with him had a good chance of being of similar temperament. He'd become much better at reading others since being fooled by Tetyawna. Besides, there was something about her scent that instinctively put him on edge. At Rahu's words, however, he threw his head back and laughed. "You?! Up to nothing? Ha! The day you're not plotting will be the day I sprout wings and fly."

~Mialee!~XD

Alora snorted and whispered back to him as Helaku came closer, "Associates are not friends...but merely just someone you know or talk to, hence why I gave the 2 options. But call it whatever you like. Matters not to me." She turned her eyes back to Helaku. "Why do I sense tension Helaku?? I've done nothing to you...is this how you treat someone new to the area." She turned to the black stallion in front of her..." I didn't catch your name". Helaku's laughter and words caused her to turn and stomp a hoof. "Plotting? Plotting what? I hate being new and knowing nothing. " She gave a sulken sad look, as if she was upset at being judged and treated unfairly. "He is the first soquili I met here only a few moments ago, at least he was nice to me and not mean like you Helaku!!". She let a tear slip, looking as if she was welling up and about to cry, almost like a soft shy mare would do.

samus x
Rahu smriked in amusment at Helaku and Alora. " my it seems you think you know me very well." he almost again laughed at how Alora was acting fake towards Helaku. " the names Rahu since you asked." he then whispered to Alora. " i trust no one, though i find you more than amusing and interesting." finding this whole thing amusing, he was rather glad he had decided to come to the clearing today.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku shrugged, apparently unaffected though inwardly he cringed, hoping he wasn't making a mistake. "You're being quite friendly to Rahu, and I know a bit about his nature. Thus it's a natural assumption that you would be of a similar kind." He gives Rahu a level look. "First impressions are usually the truest, and when first I saw you, you and Chaos were doing your best to make my mate uncomfortable."

~Mialee!~XD

Alora went further into her crying fit. "So you judge me based on someone I just met and am talking to? You really are a mean judgemental b*****d!" She screamed at him as if his words really hurt her, although truly she didn't care. She knew she was going to draw attention from others and this made it all the more interesting to see how things unfolded. "You know nothing about me. I just arrived here. He was the first soquili I saw so I wanted to say hi and meet someone. Isn't that what you do when to try and meet new faces and make friends??" She turned her head and let more tears fall freely, her cheeks glistening with wetness. "thank you Rahu. At least someone was nice to me today. I just came from wandering along in the forestlands." She kicked dirt from her heels at Helaku to further display she was upset with him...or acting as if she was.

samus x
Rahu smirked at Helaku. " if you recall she had been uconfertable just by my apperance. i find she was indeed smart to not wanna be around me. oh adn just because someone is around me, it does not automaticly mean there jsut as mean as i am." he was havign a blast and grinned in amusment at Alora's display. " oh your quite welcome Alora."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku had had quite enough of this. His ears flattened and teeth bared, he snapped at the other mare. "Silence, judgemental twit," he snarled. "It's one of the oldest sayings around that one should be judged by the company you keep, so don't blame me for your own poor decision!" He paid the dirt no more mind than a fly, less even, for a fly he would have at least switched at. Rahu he appeared to ignore completely, though it incensed him even further.

~Mialee!~XD
Alora snapped right back, tears still fresh and wet on her face. Her eyes blazed in anger. "so you're judgemental on new soquili and you a stallion attack a defenseless mare!!!" She screamed as loud as she could, to draw the attention of others around that a stallion would snap and attack at a poor defenseless mare. "so its a poor decision to approach someone you don't know and try to make a friend!! Your attitude disgusts me! what would your mate think if such actions towards a new amre who just wants to make friends wioth other she doesn;t know!" She bared her teeth in a defensive warning and snapped as she spoke. Tears still flowed but she took a defensive stance, ready to fight if he attacked any further. "No one attacks and snaps at me for no damn reason. I did nothing wrong. You're the one who hurt me with your mean words. Snap at me again and you will have a fight on your hooves. I will defend myself" She twitched her wings, greatly annoyed by this Helaku......and planned to make his life miserable from here on in

samus x
Rahu chuckled in amusment and thought Alora was very good at getign to ones nerves. " oh my it seems both of you have gone off the deep end. and i find i dont know wether i should stop you two or just to watch in amusment." smirking, rahu was actualy seriously pondering wether or not to stop them both. shruging he kept watching and decied if it went too far he would stop them both.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku snorted in disdain. "Whatever." Caring little to be around such a hysterical twit of a mare, he turned, switching his tail in such a manner it would at least come near her face. Acting as if it had been a mere accident, he stalked off.

~Mialee!~XD
"Do not stick that in my face. I will not tolerate such rude behaviour from a stallion like you! Be warned, if you treat all newcomers like this, one day one of them may very well make you sorry you ever did" Alora grinned a moment after he turned, her eyes narrowed to slits and she attacked, attempting to bite his hide in warning. She enjoyed every moment of this but he really did anger her by snapping at her, and for that she would make him pay....in due time he would regret it. Her mind was already formulating a plan.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff