Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Fairway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Hey you, look around!
Can you hear that noise? It's a rebel sound.
We got nowhere else to go.

User Image

Magni was growing bored. Okay, so he was already bored. He however still followed behind Luke and his friends as they made their way to... A magic show? Why would they go to that? Weren't there other attractions? Sighing and rolling his eyes, he noticed someone standing off to the side. He blinked. What was she doing here? Wasn't she off being Miss Tough Guy somewhere? Deciding to investigate, he approached her, confident he could see his brother and friends from here. "Sta slange, what are you doing here? Don't you avoid most crowds or something?" Well, maybe not the best way to talk to her, but really? What was? She seemed a lot like Luke, though he only played pranks. She played something else entirely.

┏━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┓
State: Confused
OOC: Translation: Stubborn Snake

┗━━━━ᚦ━━━━━┛

And when the sun goes down, and we fill the streets,
You're gonna dance 'til the morning to the rebel's beat.
You can take everything from me, oh, yeah.
You can take everything from me
'Cause this is all I need.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wearing | Where: The Circus! | With: Rose and Claire | Thinking: Pretty please?| OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell hid his laughter behind her hand as Claire and Rose talked (cougharguedcoughcough) about whether she would be watching her younger sister. She wondered if this was the way she acted with her own siblings and as she noticed the higher pitched voice and the innocent expression she could only conclude that yes, she did, and she had no shame in admitting that. Suddenly her arm was grabbed and she was in turn offered the candy floss she had been going to get and before she knew it she was laughing out loud from behind her hand and giving her own pleading puppy-eyed look to her girlfriend. "C'mon Rose, please? It'll be better she's with us than running around here unsupervised. What if an older boy were to get interested in your poor baby sister?" Nell knew she was stretching it a tad but she also knew how wildly protective the redhead was about those she cared about which is one of the things she loves about her.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose blinked at her sister's explanation, and then sighed as Claire went on to ask about staying. Well, there went her sister-free afternoon. Sadly, she could never say no to her sisters. They were probably the only ones, though, well, besides Nell. "All right, you can stay. Just remember, no casting spells since we're not in school. I don't want us to get into trouble, okay?" She then grinned at the younger girl. "So, do you want to see dragons with us? Nell's dying to see some, and as long as one doesn't try to pick me up, I think we'll be fine." She gave her girlfriend a hurt look as Nell slapped her arm. "I'm being nice!" She then stuck her tongue out at the Scot, trying not to laugh.

----------------------------------
State: Surprised
Taken with: Nell Ellis
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffFairwayWanting to See Dragons

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

"Yaay~! I'm so excited! This is going to be so fun." Claire said in her giddy, excited tone as she jumped for joy. Almost immediately after landing, however, Claire turned her attention back to the food in her hand, taking a quick nibble as she listened to her sister lay down the rules. Claire nodded once Rose was finished. "No magic! Got it! I won't cast a single spell at all." She told her with a giggle before looking to Nell. "I want to see dragons too, that would be so amazing... where are they?"

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Age Ten

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Age Five

User ImageUser Image Location: Circus Maisc

When the fortune teller told Grace to come closer she gave a light nod before doing so. Both Leonette and Grace were curious of what her future held for her. It sure would be interesting either way. Holding out the sickles for her Grace smiled. “So what does my future hold?” she asked. For somebody like this fortune teller you would think two young kids would be a little weary and a little scared however that was hardly the case for the two Mitchell sisters. They were probably more curious than anything else.

With: Grace, a boy (Kenny), and a fortune teller
With: Leo, a boy (Kenny), and a fortune teller

OOC: Surprise me Essy.

Essy ze Ninja
Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Circus Maisc

Mira watched as the strange White Fox jumped around or was it dancing? She found him to be odd but interesting none the less as he moved aside to let the boy have his show. ‘Okay so the fox is good at tricks…’ she thought still unconvinced at how magnificent this kid would be. Watching Jeremy’s trick Mira found it odd. ‘How is he doing that?’ she thought.

Was she impressed? Yes. Would she admit it? Most likely not...

Mira had no idea how someone who was probably a little more than a couple years older than she was could do something like that. Wandless magic wasn’t something just anyone could do. Then again kids had a habit of making things happen that they couldn’t explain and it had something to do with magic. Maybe being young helped with doing magic that way.

Either way Mira was interested in the trick. Now was she going to climb the robe? No most certainly not but she would most definitely watch the White Fox try. When he tried just about everything and anything to get the robe to fall and it didn’t Mira clapped along with the rest. What could she say even if she was from a magical world Mira found the trick to be rather impressive? She certainly couldn’t do it and anything she couldn’t do was worth being impressed about.

With: People... White Fox, Jeremy

OOC: ---

Diamond_Wales
Ronyo Storm

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:22 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana's heels clicked with every step she took. The girl didn't know why she felt like dressing up to go to the circus, but she did. In fact, she usually liked to dress up. Not necessarily for other people. She did it for herself; to feel good in her own skin and outfits. The redhead continued her stroll, following the music which could be heard in the distance. This is definitely the right way, she thought, walking alone. Assuming she would run into some friends from school, the redhead decided to go alone. At least, she hoped she would run into her friends; otherwise, who knew how bored she would end up being. Originally, she planned on going with her brother, but he said he had other plans. Probably seeing Naitanna again, she realized with a sigh. Before, Joey always had time for Ariana, but now, he goes to hang out with the art professor from Hogwarts often. It's a good thing in a way. He hasn't had a girlfriend in a while, so maybe he would end up asking her out? Although deep in thought, Ariana noticed some teenagers standing around a few feet away. She realized who it was, and immediately smiled and waved at Minn, Dhylan, and Eun. "Hey, you guys!" she called as she made her way over to them.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:54 am
Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser Image

Eun smiled at the words Dhyl spoke as he returned with the two paid for masks. He smiled and looked at him. "Well the Masquerade should start soon, right?" he said as he looked at the pair. Soon after another voice called out to them. Eun smiled and turned around to see Ariana, the Huflepuff Seeker. He noticed the pair had matching hair today. Eun with his long bright red hair. Her with her usually red mane of hair. Odd seeing her off the Quidditch pitch. he thought jokingly. "Hi, Ari, right? I'm Eun, I am Gryffindor's reserve Seeker." he said with a smile.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:03 am
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio, wondering what there was to do around the place, walked around for a bit. He wanted to meet some new people, but he was also game for some pranks. But that was too boring as there was no one he knew. So far, he found an older chick, a girl couple and their little sister, two older men and a performer who had done some kind of trick. He had to admit, that trick was cool.

He wished he had someone to talk to, but he was sure that wasn't going to happen. In his years at home, he never really got to go out, he never really went places; so in theory, he never really met anyone. Well, most of his friends however, were in Italy. That was the problem.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

Dhyl looked at Eun, then turned. There was Ariana. She had played Quidditch with him for years now, and he had an easy friendship with the girl. "Hi Ari! Going to the dance tonight?" He smiled at the girl, a bit of color touching his cheeks. Ari was one of the few people able to make Dhyl smile simply by being near... The boy glanced at Eun, then Minn, then back to Ari. His blue eyes were filled with bubbly emotions, seemingly from nowhere.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

User ImageUser Image
Second YearHufflepuffPurebloodSingle

Minn squealed with excitement when the older Hufflepuff walked over... until she noticed her brother was no longer paying her any attention! Green eyes narrowed in jealousy, until she remembered something. The girl hugged Ariana, and said, "Ari! Wanna go do girly things? I think Dhylly wants to be alone with Eunny... Her smile only intensified when her brother's cheeks went flaming. No way was another girl going to steal his heart... particularly not her friend! That was just not nice of him! Her small hand stole the Seeker's, then Minn tugged her arm to go away from the boys. "C'mon! We gotta get prettied up!"

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:28 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana walked up to Eun, Dhylan, and Minn with a smile plastered on her face. When the Gryffindor boy introduced himself to her, the redhead realized she hadn't actually met him. The only time the two ever came into contact with each other was on the quidditch pitch. "Nice to meet you, Eun," she said, still smiling. She figured she didn't have to introduce her name since he already confirmed with her that her name is Ari. Well, Ariana, but she was used to a lot of people cutting her name down to Ari. It was easier, and in her opinion, cuter. The redhead turned to look at Dhylan when he asked if she was going to the masquerade. The redhead's smile faltered into a smirk. "Maybe, if I can find someone to go with." A sigh escaped her light coloured lips as Steele's face popped into her head. Sure, she could ask her to go, but that was exactly what she didn't want to do. After all, he was the boy, so he should ask her. Then again, he said he was busy today, so he was out of the question. Why is everyone busy today? she wondered, sucking on the inside of her cheek. "Are you?" she asked, expecting Dhylan to answer with a "yes". Suddenly, Dhylan's younger sister was hugging her. "Oooh, you wanna be alone with Eun?" she asked, looking up from Minn to Dhyl as a large grin crept onto her lips. "Well, okay! Come on, Minn," she said, holding the young girl's hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 am
User Image

Maybelline Johnson
Inquirer of the Daily Prophet

M
aybelline glided peacefully, a low and ominous hum vibrated deep in the chords of her throat, a strung melody she’d heard all too many times before. The click and flash of the camera in her hands snatched the animate reflections of those of interest. She paused, idly, flipping through the photographs she’d already collected. The Wyn family, the Head Hit Wizard, a junior auror, a white masked man, two battling brothers, and several high profile families and their prestigious little children that bore the name and titles as heirs. She’d also stolen up several shots of different pairs of Hogwarts students, and an unruly dragon that she’d lingered in the main tent long to enough to capture a few good shots of. Who knew how many expose’s she would be gifted with the chance of writing of, and that alone had made her giddy.

Now she carried on, the camera held firm in her left hand while her right held her page bleached notepad and quick quills notes to jot down all she passed and heard and saw. To be true, she couldn’t wait to ravage up what scandalous affairs may lurk here.

User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗
Sells: Super Sensory Charm,
╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:55 am
User Image

Ⓓⓞⓛⓞⓡ
Fortune Teller

A crooked finger curved inward daring the younger girl to come, closer and closer, until it seemed that she pressed against the thick counter of the stall that separated the two. The butterfly wings fluttered in her silver hair and shone the ruby glint in the sun’s rays as it began to drown out in the horizons splash of painted colors in orange and reds and yellows. A ghostly wind fluttered through the tent, though where it came from, nobody really knew in this still sunset. Bells overhead chimed and rattled like kicked skulls beneath the feet and mockingbirds in the trees. ”Gray, gray, gray, hmmmmmmm,” her throat girdled a long, low breathy hum. Bony fingers taut pale and its waxy flesh cracked as they ghosted over the crystal ball and it burst with spiraling smoke and fog; she pulled the marionette strings, invisible, but there for all to see and taste and hear. ”Storm clouds shelter you from the rain, baiting hopes and dreams on hooks and strings. Meteors could not crash these clouds, my child, my child. Volcanic ash despair at the taste of it,” Faster and faster, she began to speak. ”Locked away in deep and tight with iron and key and salt and stone and brimfire.” Until at once, she stopped and froze. Her next words were soft, distant, otherworldly and far from here, to be true.

“Even your innocence cannot lie from it…..But it is not your fault.” Soft, silver eyes dived deep as the ocean. ”Brilliance is in you, timid now, though it will grow. Mirth or opulence, you must choose, for you will not have both. I see a great struggle for you, my child, as timely as the sun sets west and rises east. Honor or greed, it will define you, it will strive you, or it will suck you dry.

“Only you choose.”

[ooc:// if anyone wants any specific idea or theme for their fortune, feel free to pm me]

User Image

Translations:// //

Xistund
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:25 am
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

Remington Nott
Cursebreaker and Spell Inventor
Owner of Spiny Serpent

Cassandra Warstorm
Squib

User Image

Hand in hand, it truly was a curiosity to see. The infamous serpent that had treaded through the grit and grime of spindled chaos was now, in a way, at peaceful serenity. No living soul could deny the rippling, clawing hands rasping at his cloak and armor, dared to drag him back down to the Hell he came from with every step he took into the shadowed curtain of the tents erected under the setting sun.

”Ooo, daddy, what should we do first?” The young bundle of blonde bounced in place as she skipped to keep up with the long strides of her father. With the bustling crowd, she wove a tight hand around his index finger.

”That’s up to you, my little flower.” He spoke, and it felt foreign to him, as did these foreigners and their foreign eyes upon him. If anybody here truly knew him, they’d know better than to think this normal. They’d know better. They’d also wonder what sort of fool might bring such a blight, such a marveling weakness out into the open world and parade her around for enemies alike to see.

But he couldn’t hide her, couldn’t lock her away in the highest tower of a castle. Well, he could, but, dammit, he won’t!

”I wonder if there’s a petting zoo?” Giddy, she bounded forward nearly dragging the older man along with her.

”I don’t think so, my sweet, but there is a dragon.”

”A real live dragon?” She blinked, and he almost would have expected her to bolt across the fairgrounds and lurch head first into the tent. But instead, she grinned. She was a poised little thing, almost like a doll. So delicately, her golden eyes shined on the world before reverting back up to him, glowing. ”Hehehe,” she giggled, ”shall we?”

He was almost shocked, but the slow curve of a smile highlighted his pride. Like a tulip in the sands, she’d survived the harshest summer and the cruelest winter. He beamed; she’ll make the perfect Slytherin.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenny was silent thinking about his family keeping such a bit secret from him. He looked up when Grace went to the fortune teller and he heard her fortune. "What do you think that means?" He asked thinking it sounded ominous.

User Image
OOC:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas