Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
~ Khalasar Plot thread ~ (Winter is coming...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house is the best?
  Targaryen
  Stark
  Lannister
  Tyrell
  Tully
  Arryn
  Martell
  Greyjoy
  Pony!
View Results

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am
Ouch! Feel better soon Nyx!

Also Roniel, Blight is going to try and join this herd. Of course she won't fully join till after the babies are at least out of their baskets and are travel worthy.

I think this herd could use a nanny/babysitter for the little ones that might pop up just about anywhere, and Ghost the little thief that he is can help swell the coffers in case the herd needs to 'pay' for something.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:51 pm
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

Yay! That was quite a bit of fun! Looking forward to what you throw at us next biggrin

Also, if you're still interested in it Roni, would you like to do that River/Yayo'jin RP in between things? Especially with the Kalona hunt being over and the healers having had to do some work x3?

Yes! biggrin That'd be great! Would you like to start something, or shall I?

Awesome! And whichever works best for you or makes most sense? I'm fine either way <3

Hmmm... maybe you set it up, so you can set the scene exactly how you'd like? Or I can if you're busy or something. XD *laid back*

Wasteland Wyvern
Ouch! Feel better soon Nyx!

Also Roniel, Blight is going to try and join this herd. Of course she won't fully join till after the babies are at least out of their baskets and are travel worthy.

I think this herd could use a nanny/babysitter for the little ones that might pop up just about anywhere, and Ghost the little thief that he is can help swell the coffers in case the herd needs to 'pay' for something.

What do you think?

Blight is certainly welcome! Especially if she could educate future kiddos too! It might be a little while till anyone in the herd starts reproducing, though I know Niss and I will be starting to enter our khalasar couple into breedings now that Blight/Svan have had theirs.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:52 pm
Oh! And incidentally. Been PMing with Nyx about how she wanted to do a closing post for Charon in the kalona hunt RP. Everyone else is welcome to toss in a closing post for their character if they'd like!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:05 am
I just wanted to poke a post to say that if anyone would like to RP with Astucia, he has nothing going on xD The RP's with the herd was all he had : P  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:32 pm
Only a day or so left to get in those item requests from the plot! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:38 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
I just wanted to poke a post to say that if anyone would like to RP with Astucia, he has nothing going on xD The RP's with the herd was all he had : P

8D Armor RP soon! Will set that up in the next few days.

(in other news, the custom armor offer has closed!)  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:44 pm
Roniel Targaryen
~Twilight...Angel~

8D Armor RP soon! Will set that up in the next few days.

(in other news, the custom armor offer has closed!)

I saw! xD LOL! <3 exciting <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:45 am
Oh oh! I need to keep an eye on this herd. I would totally love for Malachi to be apart of it whenever I get lucky enough to snag a custom spot. 3nodding  

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:00 am
Well looks like Blight will be trying with a future possible mate that would, if they end up together, like her to join his herd. So depending on the RP I will post if Blight will become the nanny of the Khalasar or be joining a different herd.

Will keep you posted on the status of everything Roniel.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:49 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Sorry that it took me a little longer to get this started, but here is the River/Yayo'jin RP link! 8D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:49 am
Jaleeni
Oh oh! I need to keep an eye on this herd. I would totally love for Malachi to be apart of it whenever I get lucky enough to snag a custom spot. 3nodding

I'm not quite sure who Malachi is... 8D But we'd be glad to have him!!

Wasteland Wyvern
Well looks like Blight will be trying with a future possible mate that would, if they end up together, like her to join his herd. So depending on the RP I will post if Blight will become the nanny of the Khalasar or be joining a different herd.

Will keep you posted on the status of everything Roniel.

Thanks! At some point there are going to be breedings happening in the khalasar. She'd be especially useful if she could be a tutor for foals and teach them... I dunno... how to identify a skinwalker and what plants not to eat. XD

Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

Sorry that it took me a little longer to get this started, but here is the River/Yayo'jin RP link! 8D

Thank you! I am mega frazzled this week, but I'll try to get to that shortly!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 am
User Image

Cian is an inquisitive little bird and would love to join the Khalasar herd. I think he'd make a good spy since he's tiny, and he likes to follow soq (unnoticed) when he's bored. He'd also make a good scout when he's not needed for spying.  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:48 am
Heya Roni, just wanted to poke you with a message here.
Rhamiel and River want to do an RP where she needs to go out and gather herbs for her healing art and wants to take Rhamiel with for protection.

Just wanted to see if you wanted to make a quick post in the RP thread with Dany giving her consent or if you just want us to say that she did by mentioning it in the RP?

Roniel Targaryen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:47 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Kyrieko
Roniel Targaryen

Thank you! I am mega frazzled this week, but I'll try to get to that shortly!

Welcome! And take your time, Roni <3 No need to rush off an post x3  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:30 pm
FitzRoyal
User Image

Cian is an inquisitive little bird and would love to join the Khalasar herd. I think he'd make a good spy since he's tiny, and he likes to follow soq (unnoticed) when he's bored. He'd also make a good scout when he's not needed for spying.

Oooooh, excellent! biggrin He sounds like he'd be a real asset in dangerous territory! Would you like to do any sort of intro RP? Totally optional. *goes to add him to the list*

Wasteland Wyvern
Heya Roni, just wanted to poke you with a message here.
Rhamiel and River want to do an RP where she needs to go out and gather herbs for her healing art and wants to take Rhamiel with for protection.

Just wanted to see if you wanted to make a quick post in the RP thread with Dany giving her consent or if you just want us to say that she did by mentioning it in the RP?

I can if you want to, but you're welcome to just say that she gave them permission if you'd prefer! ^^

Daenerys is pretty uncontrolling as far as what the herd members get up to (as long as it isn't dangerous).  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff