Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gilded Kiss - Harem RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:28 pm
Serrenedy was in the farthest part of the gardens setting up a spot for Keme in hopes the other woman would want to play with her. "Kitty pretty" She bit her lip in thought, then burst out patches of different species of catnip. "KITTY" She giggled, then set out growing more colorful flowers. She sat in the very middle of the space and began to concentrate heavily, all the while cursing the fact she didn't have access to her full power. It would probably take her all day to build a tree-let alone the willow she was planning. On the plus side, it wasn't a bonsai-those we're tricky even when she was back home  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 pm
Eureka smiled at Nicole's glee when she played with the dogs. These dogs were the only things she truly had here, having unwillingly left her home. She watched a little bit longer, feeling a bit rejuvenated. She laughed a little and ran over, the dogs circling her. She looked to Nicole, taking off her sandals and beads. She lay them neatly on the grass, laying the fur on the pile nicely. She then clapped her hands, rubbing them together before closing her eyes and taking a large deep breath.

The moon cycle was not particularly strong tonight, and it was during the day. Eureka decided it'd be alright, because she wouldn't be in this form for too long. And it would not be strenuous either, she believed.
Her clothing ripped, despite its value. Her form morphed, growing larger. Her hair grew longer, sleek white, fluffy fur covered her body. Her wolf form was giant, unlike a regular dog or wolf. She opened her blue eyes, shaking out her fur. She may have intimidated the dogs, but her hop forward and a small yip easily won their attention. Eureka ran around with them, chasing after each other. They barked at her.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:10 pm
Nicole watched as Eureka transformed into a wolflike form herself, Nicole in total awe. Her sleek white fur brought out the beauty in her blue eyes, Nicole blushing in her total beauty as she chased the dogs around happily. She watched and laughed, glad to she she was having a great time as well. When she was able, Nicole wrapped her arms around Eureka, nuzzling her soft for lightly with a blush. "Thank you so much for coming out here to play with the dogs as well as talk with me." She thanked, petting the soft fur of Eureka as well with a light blush on her face along with her smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:20 am
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

Anemone quietly followed Angel close behind, holding her hand-picked books carefully in her arms as she patiently waited for any sort of indicator as to where Serrenedy might possibly be. That, or wait until Angel possibly mentions that she doesn't sense the girl so that Anemone would know to split-up and help search on a more independant basis.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:25 am
In the highest part of one home, there's one tiny room in the back.
Rarely others ever go there, or even bother to ask.
What lies behind the closed door, it's a lonely world of emptiness
Save for a fragile girl, who only dreamt of happiness.
Then it happened one day, out on a green field in an instant.
There was a man who was introduced as a magician. ♫

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Angel would move through the large crafted doors to the garden areas "She's in the back." informing Anemone as they would move deeper along the scenery past a few other workers. Seems Robin was off to the Eastern part of the garden, unsure which either of them were doing. When she saw Serrenedy in sight she'd make her way over "Greetings Serrenedy." calling out to her with a smile. Seemed she was doing some of her own crafting in the garden.

Wishes were his specialty, it was amazing how he had a smile just like me.
It seemed all the wheels and gears of fate began to start that day
If I were to call you my [friend] would that be okay?
Soon touching your hand, your voices that reaches me.
It was warm and the tears fell uncontrollably.
Is it alright to stay here, please give me a sign.
In this lonely world I was waiting alone, for such a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy jumped about a foot and yelped as her concentration was broken. The image of the willow in her mind broken, though it had seemed off somehow in the first place. She got to her feet and smiled brightly "Hi there Quiet pretty, Queen pretty" She dusted off the dress even though it had been ruined by her dancing about regardless of mud and smiled brightly. "What goes on on this most wondrous of days?"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Okay, I'm back home now! Could you maybe summarize what's been going on so far after my last post..? ;w;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 pm
Oh Dearest Me

{Keme went to explore the random hallways of the castle in her smaller cat form. Ryuu went off to take a nap. Nicole and Eureka were hanging out together wherever the royal hounds are located, I think, and they conversed for a bit. Nicole revealed some personal secrets to Eureka, which could lower her status amongst the other wives in Indra's harem substantially - so Eureka promised to keep them a secret. Relating to this secret, the unseelie fae in disguise known as Sarah snuck into Eureka's room to steal some stationary. She wrote a note, impersonating Serrenedy apparently writing to Anemone of wonderful news, and slipped it into Angel's room in hopes of weakening everyone all around. (Psychological warfare and all that) I forgot to mention that the note said that Nicole is pregnant with the King's first child. Angel found the note and decided to show it to Anemone. She tried to hide it behind a small facade, but she did some mental flips or despair when she found out. Angel decided to investigate the matter and ask Serrenedy about the note, and currently Anemone is accompanying her.

----

As for those who might be waiting on me, I'll give a proper RP post later. I promise.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image
Princess Seraphina of Sunmourne

As the other ladies and king took to their own devices, Seraphina decided to check up on how her items were being transferred, and walked along, taking in her surroundings to be sure she can remember her way around. Once returned to the foyer she smiled at the sight of the men of her kingdom bringing her things in and up to her assigned room. Although with the warm welcomes she's received from most of her fellow sister wives, the idea of having sister wives was still odd for her. Seraphina never thought her marriage would turn out to be anything like it has... and she hasn't even been there for an hour.
Seraphina continued to watch the men carry her things in, and eventually brought her most prized possessions... her pets. in came four golden cages containing four beasts; one male lion, a female cheetah, a female tiger, and a rare male red peacock. Seraphina then began to wonder how her pets would fare in the new place, and with the supposed canines living in the mansion as well. Oh, and especially miss Eureka. Distracting her from her thoughts, one of the guards stopped to ask the queen what to do with her beloved animals, and she simply told them to let them loose to have them follow her, and she would deal with it as soon as possible. Right now, she wants to go find one of the other ladies preferably Eureka, Nicole or Anemone) their thoughts and opinions on what to do and where to put them. And that's exactly what she did with her band of exotic animals.

((O.O.C.: Aaaaaah thank you! ;w; ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 am
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

Glancing at Angel before looking back to Serrenedy, Anemone spoke softly, "There is a certain matter dearest Angel and I wish to discuss with you. Just a confirmation, that's all." She kept up her usual look of pleasant cheerfulness, but an observant wife might notice that it wasn't as genuine as it normally was. Looking back to Angel, Anemone spoke sweetly, "Won't you show her what you found?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:44 am

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Nodding, she'd reaching into her robe for the letter and held it towards her "I'd say I'm a little surprised in the manner I was told, and I'm curious if Nicole told you directly or with letter." she said, just merely curious though still some skeptical feelings around in the back of her head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:50 pm
Eureka mused over Nicole's affection. She sat down, her tail limp as she looked at the girl. "What kind of person would I be if I were cold to my fellow sister-wives? Besides, you are easy to talk to, unlike some other wives," she murmured. She basked under the sun, liking the feel. To be honest, she hadn't been in her wolf form for quite awhile. She missed the feeling of fur on her back, and her senses heightened. She got up, padding around and running in the wind.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:55 pm
Keme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keme's tail swished back and forth as she crouched low, examining a small opening in the stone. With an adventurous step forward, she crawled, following a random scent. She had came across the small passageway in the stone walls on accident and was curious where it led. Caught up in the adventure, she didn't notice the hole in front of her before she went tumbling through it. Thankfully, being a cat and all, she landed on her feet amidst a nicely decorated office. Growling unhappily, she changed into human form and tried the door, but it was locked. With a sigh, she looked around, noticing a plush comfortable looking chair behind the desk. Deciding she had nothing better to do other than wait, she changed forms again and jumped upon the chair. Settling down, she rested her head on her paws, breathing in the scent that permeated the room. Whoever it was, he smelled good.. with that thought, she drifted off to sleep, not yet able to recognize the scent as her new husband's.

((Figured if FatCat wants, the king can find her.. or somebody else can.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image Saralinie came upon one of the new wives in her travels. She seemed to be trailing an entire menagerie behind her. She gave a harsh smile before gasping and running downstairs. "Oh no!" She bit her lip and pased around in apparent worry. She 'noticed' Seraphina after a while and curtsied respectfully. "Oh-I'm so sorry, you must be one of the wives. I didn't see you there, She smiled a bit "You were, I presume handeling this disaster in the making and didn't need me or my hysterics-I'll leave you too it good miss." With tears in her eyes she turned to go back up the stairs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serrenedy cocked her head a bit. "letter?" Serrenedy read the letter and smiled."PUPPY PRETTY IS PREGNANT!? She ran forward and enveloped both girls in a hug "Tht is wondrous news!!! Soon-we-will-have-a-new-toy-the-children-we-took-were-always-so-fun-to-play-with-and-wait...She tilted her head as she read it over and over again, trying to process what was wrong with it. "This is from me?" she murmured. "That's not right...it's not even my stationary-in fact, I don't write letters. As she stared at the paper in confusion, the damage had already been done. Her shout had been loud, and a few of the servants were already whispering  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:52 pm

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Angel held her ears and leaned away from the girl as she shouted before feeling her heavy embrace. "Can't breathe.." thinking as she was merely enduring what Serrenedy was processing. She caught her stance with her cane, a mental sigh escaping her, before looking back as she mentioned it wasn't her letter. Angel would reach her hand out in request for the letter back "I'll make note of it then.." she told her. She reached into her robe to pull out a feather that already seemed to be inked some how, who knows what else she kept in her robes, to write on the letter. "We will have to approach puppy pretty of this information then, with much regret. Someone wrote this, and it may or may not still be true.." she informed , her mind reaching only the two as she didn't want others to hear despite Serrenedy's outburst.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff