• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:44 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Note to self:
Land of That, Land of This, Castle City, Nadeshiko Village, Amegakure, Taigakure, Kusagakure, Yugakure

Welcome back!

xD wut?
i love your sig  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:51 am
o0Blind0o

Thanks ^^  

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:44 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Note to self:
Land of That, Land of This, Castle City, Nadeshiko Village, Amegakure, Taigakure, Kusagakure, Yugakure

Welcome back!

xD wut?

I said welcome back because I am glad you're back!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:50 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Note to self:

Welcome back!

xD wut?

okay...  

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Note to self:

Welcome back!

xD wut?

okay...

I will go check out how your work is coming soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:48 am
Akemi Mercuraki

I mostly just added basics that can be added upon. I believe almost every subforum has threads now. Otogakure and Oto no Kuni are ones that don't. Is Otogakure going to be built like other hidden villages?  

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

I mostly just added basics that can be added upon. I believe almost every subforum has threads now. Otogakure and Oto no Kuni are ones that don't. Is Otogakure going to be built like other hidden villages?

Probably. If I can't seem to move the threads I am going to have to copy and paste and remake them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:52 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Okay. I'm not sure how to move threads anymore. I haven't done that in years. xD  

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:56 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

Okay. I'm not sure how to move threads anymore. I haven't done that in years. xD

It's seems to be fine now.
I didn't do anything, so I am not sure how.
After that i started working on it again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:10 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Gooooooooood. :3

I also wanted to ask about profile skellies and basic character creation. How is that going to be handled? A given template to be filled out? Stats/Skill points? How are ranks going to be given? Promotions with points?

Or are we going to worry about that after filling up the places and getting a basic plot down?

Also with locations. Do we want to include all of the locations? 'cause I have a list of locations that could be added.  

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:30 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

Gooooooooood. :3

I also wanted to ask about profile skellies and basic character creation. How is that going to be handled? A given template to be filled out? Stats/Skill points? How are ranks going to be given? Promotions with points?

Or are we going to worry about that after filling up the places and getting a basic plot down?

Also with locations. Do we want to include all of the locations? 'cause I have a list of locations that could be added.

No stat points. I like RPGs but I don't like combining them even worse are RPs that call themselves RPGs there a difference after all, but between the two there isn't much not between an RP and RPg but an Rp just using stats and one pretending to be an RPG. I am still not used people saying Skeletons/skelies.
I am just used to regular profiles.
I guess we can vote on it like profiles except like Plot related NPC promotions and stuff. Of course I do, but are you sure you know what's out yet? I got a location too.
OH, and would the turtle subareas not count as threads since it already does?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:43 am
Akemi Mercuraki

No stat points. I like RPGs but I don't like combining them even worse are RPs that call themselves RPGs there a difference after all, but between the two there isn't much not between an RP and RPg but an Rp just using stats and one pretending to be an RPG. I am still not used people saying Skeletons/skelies.
I guess we can vote on it like profiles except like Plot related NPC promotions and stuff. Of course I do, but are you sure you know what's out yet? I got a location too.

Okay, so no stats. I kind of like them for naruto rps, since you can compare characters a little easier if they are fighting against one another, but ok. I don't really think voting on rank promotions would work that well, since you have to work to gain the next rank. Chuunin exams are an example of this. A genin straight out of the academy shouldn't just be able to become a chuunin because of a poll. Obviously a chuunin exam should be done, though not too often.

For locations I meant new subforums. Land of That, Land of This, Castle City, Nadeshiko Village, Amegakure, Taigakure, Kusagakure, Yugakure are a few locations that could be added. Though Land of This can be left out since canonly the Land of That took it over with the help of the Akatsuki.

With turtle do you mean the Island Turtle in Rai no Kuni?

Are we going to have profiles for people to fill out or is everyone going to make their own?  

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:11 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

Okay, so no stats. I kind of like them for naruto rps, since you can compare characters a little easier if they are fighting against one another, but ok. I don't really think voting on rank promotions would work that well, since you have to work to gain the next rank. Chuunin exams are an example of this. A genin straight out of the academy shouldn't just be able to become a chuunin because of a poll. Obviously a chuunin exam should be done, though not too often.

For locations I meant new subforums. Land of That, Land of This, Castle City, Nadeshiko Village, Amegakure, Taigakure, Kusagakure, Yugakure are a few locations that could be added. Though Land of This can be left out since canonly the Land of That took it over with the help of the Akatsuki.

With turtle do you mean the Island Turtle in Rai no Kuni?

Are we going to have profiles for people to fill out or is everyone going to make their enough
I really can't stand STATS. I can't say that enough. I like Freeform. I guess voting isn't needed. I am going to sleep soon anyways. There isn't any need to have stats to compare people. If characters are described well enough.
and it's Takigakure not Taigakure.
These were going to be added eventually.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 am
Akemi Mercuraki

I really can't stand STATS. I can't say that enough. I like Freeform. I guess voting isn't needed. I am going to sleep soon anyways. There isn't any need to have stats to compare people. If characters are described well enough.

Oops typo.

Okay  

Hesinde
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:38 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

Oops typo.

Okay

I am going to try to finish the moving of threads before I go to sleep and tomorrow I will get back to working on the first ever thread in the Top Secret forum. The Thread is older then the subforum ironically. Since it's the second incarnation of the Subforum.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff