Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Quality Quidditch Supplies Open, Hiring, and Summer Sales! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:43 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt laughed at Dris' giggled exclamations about flying and now want to try it. Of course his excitable son would want to try flying on an actual broomstick, he might make a Quidditch player out of him yet. "Ok, how about this weekend we'll go out and you can fly on a broom with me and your other Daddy." he told the little boy watching his bouncing to make sure he didn't hurt himself. Now that he was planning to actually take him flying, maybe he could give James a call; he knew the man would love to take his godson out for something fun like that and if he was completely honest he felt bad for ignoring his friend. The moment they decided they were adopting Dris he and Milo had a long talk on who would be the godparents and while it took some convincing (mainly on his part) they both agreed that James would be Godfather. But in the weeks and months after his adoption he hadn't had the chance to tell the older man to get over to the house or even take Dris to his own huge homestead because, as cliche as it sounded, he had been hella busy. Taking care of a five year old took a lot more stamina and attention that he originally thought. Especially a five year old who loved to get dirty but absolutely abhorred baths. But still, he owed it to the other man to get a chance to meet and start a relationship with his own godson. Maybe he'd give him a call once they were home and invite him over for the weekend, maybe even a barbecue. Despite his hatred of being messy, Milo really took to most barbecue foods so maybe his friend would too. His attention was stolen back to Dris as he noticed the small golden practice snitches before he heard the voice of the very person he had been thinking of previously. Wyatt just snorted at James' visibly pleased attitude, probably thinking he had "caught" him in the act or something. Drama Queen. Before he could answer him, the little boy decided to welcome him in the most decidedly adorable fashion causing him to smile down at him and picking him up holding him on his waist. "We'll work on your greeting at another time there's someone you need to meet. Remember when I said that you would have three Daddies? Me and your Daddy Milo but also your GodDaddy? Well, this is James and he's your GodDaddy." he explained to Dris. He had originally planned to figure out a way to stop him from ultimately calling James his Daddy Number Three like he had been calling him since he first horribly explained it, but he supposed he owed the man this one thing. He only hoped it didn't inflate his head too much for him to handle.
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          Looking Rockin at QQS with Wyatt and Dris
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh my God the tyke's adorable. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames couldn't help the wide grin that spread across his face when Driskol greeted him. The Seeker tsked at Wyatt, shaking his head in mock-contempt. "For shame, mate, putting the kid to work already? Aren't there laws against that kind of thing?" he teased. Wyatt's comment on working on the boy's greeting was met with a faux-thoughtful expression. "I dunno, I thought it was pretty on-point. You'll probably get more business out of him than you do out of me, even." His eyes gleamed playfully; he never got sick of holding it over Wyatt's head that his sales took a noticeable uptick whenever he was around. But, then, he never got sick of anything that annoyed the hell out of the American.

spaceHe had to admit, there was an odd sort of pride that filled him when Wyatt told Driskol that he was his godfather. He was, amazingly, quite humbled that Wyatt had actually decided to give him any sort of legal rights over the kid, even if they were only in the event of his and Milo's deaths (which James did not like to think about at all). The Gryffindor went down on one knee in front of Driskol, extending a hand with a grin. "I'm James. I've been very much looking forward to meeting you, kiddo." He swore, he'd never felt so nervous in his life. What if the kid didn't like him? He hadn't gotten to meet him before becoming his family like Wyatt and Milo had. If Dris didn't like him, they were stuck with each other, which was awful. And James was not used to being disliked. Really, he wasn't used to being nervous, either; he was just cocky enough on the pitch that the idea of failure rarely if ever entered his mind. But this was completely different, and he had no idea how to handle it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

I cαη ραιηт ωιтн αℓℓ тнє cσℓσυяѕ σƒ тнє ωιη∂

Dris was positively thrilled about the possibility of going flying. It would be so very cool to zip about through the sky! It had to be more magic, right? Magic could make them fly way high! That was how airplanes worked too... right? He smiled up at his daddy, eyes wide with curiosity. There was no way this could all be real, but it had been to long for this to just be a dream. He returned his attention to the well dressed man, then back to his daddy. He had done his best to welcome the guy, but Daddy said they'd have to work on it. He thought it was nice, even though he couldn't really remember the store name. The man called him "the kid" so Dris furrowed his eyebrows. At least the guy said his greeting was nice. The five year old turned his full attention on his Daddy, as Wyatt explained who this fellow was. James? His GodDaddy? Oh yea!

A little smile crept on the boy's face, his eyes sparkling. It was finally time to meet Daddy Three! James crouched down so he was just a bit taller, and Dris regarded him. He looked nice enough, and he seemed to be Daddy Wyatt's bestest friend, so the boy nodded. "You are my other daddy? Just like Daddy Wyatt and Daddy Milo? Well... If you is my other daddy..." He pondered a second, then stepped forward a bit and pushed himself into James' chest for a hug. He trusted his daddies, even if he'd only met this guy today. He scooted back and looked at the man, before grinning. "I got three daddies. Yessiree! Daddy Wyatt, and Daddy Milo, and now Daddy Jamesey too! I never even met another guy with three whole daddies before!" He bounced around, extremely excited to have been adopted, and to get more than most kids ever even do! He has three parents and Uncle Kalin and Thaney, and Moose, Angel, Kevin, Kerrin, and even that mean old Chet! He had to be the luckiest kid alive!

{OoC:}
Yukina101

Cara MiaKitta

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:34 pm

We'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt ignored his friend as he tried to mock scold him for supposedly putting his son to work while also praising the little boy teasing him that he'd get more business out of him like he did the Quidditch player. And as much as he so hated to admit, his sales did increase nearly triple-fold since that coiffed haired annoyance started coming around. But he didn't need his friend to know that he thought his hair was perfectly styled, he'd never hear the end of it. "Ha ha. At least he doesn't flirt with customers in my face and initiate random magazine and poster signings in front of my store." he answered dryly with a slight roll of his eyes. Again, he would never ever thank his friend for that which turned a slow winter day into one of the busiest he'd had in weeks. Ever. He did however get him a nice Christmas gift as a thank you since the athlete wouldn't dare take his deserved earnings. Generous b*****d. He watched with a soft smile as James introduced himself to Dris even getting down to his eye level trying not to snicker at the air of vulnerability he was giving off. His son was one of the sweetest kids he knew, although he was wildly biased. And the five year old proved it by throwing himself at his friend for a hug calling him "Daddy Jamesey" causing him to put his hand over his mouth to hide his grin and laugh. "Three whole daddies" will never not be adorable to the man. "And you know what's cool about Daddy Jamesey? He gets to fly and chase the shiny ball with wings as a job. And, I bet he'd like to come with us to go flying this weekend." Wyatt said with a grin before looking at his friend with a imploring look. He knew his friend had every right to be a hard a** to him for not allowing him to see Dris until now but hopefully he'd save it for when the kid wasn't directly in front of them.
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceJames snickered at Milo's complaining. He could whine all he liked, but James knew that his presence meant better sales. He'd have to've been blind, deaf and mute not to notice. "The signing was an accident. One girl wanted an autograph, and next thing I knew there was a line. If I recall correctly, there were at least ten people who came in specifically to buy said poster, though, 'since he's out there signing things.' So you're welcome," he replied, all cocky grin and bright eyes. He said nothing on the subject of his flirting, though, because... well, it wasn't like he could refute it, right? Or even defend it, not that he should have to. Wyatt was happily married, but James had yet to meet a woman who made him inclined to such.

spaceThe seeker could barely keep from d'awing at how utterly adorable Dris was when he discussed his 'three daddies.' It almost made him jealous, actually. It wasn't like he had any prospects to have a kid. He could adopt, sure, but the logistics of taking care of a kid while managing his career were nightmarish at best. The hug only deepened the feeling, though. Well, he supposed he could content himself with having Dris. Especially when Wyatt mentioned them going flying that weekend. His eyebrows shot up in surprise; he'd have thought Wyatt wouldn't want him and a broom within fifty feet of the kid. Something about being reckless, he was sure. It wasn't like he'd be reckless with the little one, but the American wasn't ever inclined to give him credit for anything. But, he didn't say anything, not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth. Instead, he nodded, smiling at Dris. "I think that sounds like a great idea," he said brightly. A hand reached out and ruffled Dris' hair playfully. "Wonder if we can make a Quidditch player out of you, eh?" he added, unable to resist pestering Wyatt ever so slightly. The guy was probably cursing his best friend left and right for putting such a idea in the child's head, but hell, it wasn't like James could be faulted for it. Kids liked Quidditch; this was just a fact. And he definitely wanted to do whatever he could to make sure Dris liked him.

User Image

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Dris watched his daddies bicker, not really sure what "flirting" or "autographs" were. He turned his head to watch them both, a confused look on his face. They didn't seem to be angry, so he kept quiet, instead looking at all the things he could see. His eyes caught a glimpse of sparkling gold, and he looked again at the winged balls. He knew he wasn't supposed to touch, but they were just so pretty! He slipped a hand in his pocket, feeling around at the few things he usually kept on his person. Aha! Out from his pocket, the boy pulled out a coin worth ten pence that he had found on the sidewalk one day. Maybe that could buy one! He looked at his daddies once more, and decided to wait. It wasn't nice to interrupt, after all.

When Daddy Wyatt said Jamesy's job was to fly about and catch the little gold orbs, Dris' eyes got huge. His mouth opened into an "o" of complete surprise. How awesome a job must that be! Wyatt said Jamesy might like to come flying with them this weekend, and Dris nodded enthusiastically. Of course, the other man agreed, sounding happy. The boy accepted his hair-ruffles, then looked up curiously. "What's Quid-ich? Is that like... a game? I just wanna fly way high! I love bein' way high! I even climbed a tree one time!" He bounced happily, beyond thrilled to get to fly about. When he remembered the tenpence in his hand, he looked up at James. "Daddy Jamesy? When you gotta catch 'em, are they in the wild? I one time saw a squirrel in the wild, but he was too fast for me! An-and when you catch 'em, do you give 'em all to Daddy Wyatt to sell to people? Is that how?" He blinked, sure that they were some weird sort of bird he'd never ever seen before. Like... like a magic bird! He looked at them again, then grinned, hoping to learn all about them... and everything else in this silly store!

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitta

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:31 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt just rolled his eyes at James' explanation concerning the impromptu autographing session and very much wanted to do a rude hand gesture but considering his innocent, young, and above all impressionable son was right there he held back. Barely. When he mentioned turning his son into a Quidditch star he just huffed and was about to say differently when he spotted Dris putting his tiny hands into his pocket and was instantly curious. What was he up to? He was even more so when he pulled out what looked to be mundane money but he wasn't doing anything with it so he just ignored it for the time being. When the little boy started talking and asking about Quidditch and his Godfather's job he just grinned knowing that James had made an instant impression on his godson despite his initial nervousness. He couldn't hold in his laughter however when he thought that the man went out and found wild snitches and brought them to him so he could sell. It was just too hilarious! "No nothing like that. You're right, Quidditch is a game and the snitch is very important to that game. There's a ball called the quaffle that players have to try and score points with but with the snitch if the seeker, that's Daddy James, catches it then their team gets 150 points and the game is over. The thing is, the snitch is very very very fast and very small so a seeker has to be equally fast and have very good reflexes to catch it and your Daddy James is very good at this job." Wyatt explained to the five year old in a very short broken down version of the game while knowing he had given his biggest compliment to James in the history of them being friends. Hopefully it would also be his last.
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:30 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceJames gave the child an impressed look when he spoke of climbing a tree, only exaggerating it a little bit. Dris was sort of small, how tiny had the tree been? It can't have been very tall, for the kid to've been able to climb it. Still, though. The Seeker almost doubled over laughing, though, when Dris asked about him catching snitches 'in the wild.' He was pretty sure that was just about the cutest thing he'd ever heard. He contained himself, though, and managed little more than a chuckle rather than the peals of laughter that'd attempted to well up. He glanced at Wyatt with a smirk. "Aw, and here I thought you had no faith in me. Pretty sure you told me it was sheer luck when I won my last game," he teased, then he glanced down at Dris. "But, I'm a pro-athlete. Like... like the guys who play football on the telly, you ever see them? Except I play Quidditch, and it's my job to catch the snitch, like your Daddy said. Normally after the game, they let me keep them, too. I like giving them away, there are lots of people who like to watch Quidditch and sometimes it makes them really happy when I give them one of the snitches I've caught. But I have a lot of them at home, too. You should have Wyatt and Milo bring you by and I'll give you one."

spaceJames glanced back at his best friend, thinking that, as nice as having three daddies probably was for the kid, it was going to get horribly confusing. Dris couldn't call them all 'Daddy Name' all the time, he'd have to shorten it eventually, to just Daddy or even Dad, and then how would they tell who the hell he was talking to? Of course, James was surprised he was even being called 'Daddy' at all, he'd figured he'd be Uncle James or just James. Maybe Jamie. The Daddy thing was going to take some getting used to. Not that he was complaining. "Picnic this weekend, then? You gonna get the kid a toy broom, or are we just taking him for rides? There's charms you've got to put on- Well, you know that," he said, cutting himself off as he realized he was probably not telling Wyatt anything the guy didn't already know. He ran a bloody Quidditch shop, after all, not to mention that he was the kid's actual father. Pretty sure he didn't need anyone to tell him that he'd have to charm the brooms and harnesses to keep the kid from falling off.

User Image

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Dris looked with wide eyes at Wyatt, listening to the man explain the game. He talked a lot about a 'Snitch', and the boy looked over at the gold balls in question. They were worth a lot of points, it seemed, and apparently Jamesey was super good at catching them. The little ball was said to be really fast, and the boy got a challenging grin. "I can prob'ly catch them! They don't look too hard to catch! I mean... maybe a little fast..." He was thrilled to know someone who had such a fun job, and he decided he wanted to try the sport. If all you had to do was catch that, then he'd be good at it, he was sure! James went on to say he was a pro athlete, like a football player Dris would watch on the television. Did that mean he was famous too?! The boy's eyes widened and he grinned brightly, excited about this whole day! Jamesey said he would have Dris come visit his house, and the five year old squealed happily. He would get his very own Snitch if he went to visit Jamesey?!?! And he hadn't been?!?! Dris Held tight to Wyatt's leg, smiling up at his daddy. "Daddy Wyatt... please?! Can I go please?! I'll be super good! I'll.... I'll clean up my toys and help with the cookin' and even take a bath! Please!! Pleeeeeeeeeease?!" He almost couldn't contain his eagerness, even vowing that he'd be nice to bathe that night.... though he wasn't sure how easy that would be to uphold. He looked back at James, then grinned. A picnic and brooms! "I want a bwroom of my very own! I want.... thata one!" He pointed at a broom that looked the absolute best, being one on display. Oh, it would be so cool to go flying all on his own!

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          Looking Rockin at QQS with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I need a new bloody team. ❞

spaceJames stood behind the counter at Wyatt's shop, a little annoyed as he handed a broom over to the customer he'd just helped that, aside from her, the shop was empty. As she made her way out the door with a wave (and a wink, he noted with some amusement), he found himself alone in the front of the store, which was annoying. He could faintly hear Wyatt in the back, probably going over some paperwork from the sound of shuffling parchment. The Seeker debated stepping back there to chat since it was so dead, but he didn't want to leave the front unattended, just in case someone did actually come in.

spaceHe sighed wistfully, glancing at the clock. He'd come into the shop today to help out mostly because he'd thought it'd be a decent distraction. As it was, there'd been almost no customers, which was weird, at least for this time of year. Usually the coming of the World Cup meant that Wyatt did good business. But, James was trying not to think of the Cup; he was still bitter over getting knocked out of the running. Well, not so much over getting knocked out of the running, more over his getting knocked out. Actually knocked out; his beaters had done an absolute shite job at keeping the other team's from hitting him. He swore, he didn't think he'd ever had so many bruises and broken bones, and he'd been playing Quidditch since his second year of Hogwarts! The brunette huffed; he couldn't wait until tryouts in the Autumn. Hopefully, some new blood would show up, he'd mange some decent recruiting, something, and he'd be able to replace those two arsehats. They were completely useless. He didn't quite remember why he'd put them on the team in the first place. Oh, right; they'd come very highly recommended. Why, he had no idea. They'd done well in tryouts, sure, and even at practice, but come game time, it was like they'd never held a damn bat before. Bloody idiots.

spaceJames glanced out the window of the shop, internally debating just standing outside and trying to attract some attention. It tended to get on Wyatt's nerves when he did that, but he knew it was good for business. Wyatt just didn't like to admit that he liked having James around, or that the guy was actually a decent draw for customers. Hey, he couldn't help it if he were an exceptionally good looking, exceptionally skilled, exceptionally famous Quidditch player. But, he didn't think he quite had the energy for it today, anyway. He was still sore over the loss. Hey, he was allowed to mope a bit, okay? The Gryffindor sighed, leaning back behind the counter and grabbing a magazine to flip through in the meantime. Milo and Dris were around, somewhere... Wait, no. Hadn't they stepped out to get lunch for everyone? That seemed like it'd been a while ago, though. Hopefully they'd be back soon. He was bored, lonely... and yeah, hungry. Had they asked what he wanted? What had he even said? ... Meh, it didn't matter. He ate with them often enough that Milo should've had some idea of what to get him.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cyd had been walking around Diagon with her young son, who was now slightly heavier, though not much else had changed. When walking near the Leaky, she'd run into her cousin and nephew... nephew? Was that right? Either way... Milo had been talking about their meals, before Dris blurted out that "Daddy James" was in their shop. "Daddy? I thought your mate was Wyatt? When did it become James...? Or have you got some kinks to work out?" She smirked, enjoying how heavily the younger male could blush. "Dris' godfather, actually. James Masters. Frequents the shop a lot." Dris squeaked and nodded, happy to have all three daddies! "Mmhmm! I have Daddies Wyatt, Jamesey, and Milo, too!" Cyd glanced back at her cousin, momentarily pausing in her baby burping. "James Masters? You expect me to believe the Seeker and Captain of the single greatest team hangs out with.... you? Are you sure? Might be delirious."

Milo squinted at her retort, then pushed open the shop doors, arms still quite full of their food orders. He set some at a small table set up for Dris, then some on the counter, then he hurried to take food to his husband, lingering to lovingly kiss the man, before returning to hand James his meal. When he looked back at his cousin, Cyd was staring wide-eyed at the males in front of her. "James, this is my cousin, Cydney. I believe she may prove an asset to your woes." He ruffled the taller man's hair, then he started eating smirking as he watched the scene. Cyd, finally returning to her senses, stepped forward.

"Bloody effing tits. You're James Masters.... wow. I've watched the Scotland team play since I was able to walk." Cyd grinned, then bounced her baby, looking back at Milo to see his smug looking face. "It's a real crock of s**t you're not getting to play for the cup. Your beaters put on an awful display. I could do better than them in a heartbeat." She really... really hated the two morons getting to play, all while she had been sitting at home getting fat. Oh well. Not much she could do now, anyway. She had to play stay-at-home mum. When Milo started cackling to the point of choking, she made a face, then rolled her eyes before smacking his back so hard he lost balance and nearly fell. "Oi! I'm just trying to be nice, 'ere, and you go and abuse me!" He squinted more, prompting Cyd to simply shrug, then return to her cocky smirk. Dris, however, had seen the whole event. "Daddy says it's not nice to hit. Please don't hit, Auntie Cyddy!" He nodded, then returned to eating, while Cyd went back to bouncing the wiggly little child she held.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.
Aɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Jᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.

{Out of Character}
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          Looking Rockin at QQS with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceJames offered Milo and Dris a smile and a wave when they entered the shop, his stomach growling at the sight of the food they'd brought with them. It took him a moment to even register that they hadn't entered alone; when he finally noticed the woman's presence, he couldn't contain the arrogant smirk that spread across his face. Well, wasn't this a nice pick-me-up? Few things put him in as good a mood as meeting a fan. And she was obviously a fan; the awed expression on her face said as much.

spaceMilo had returned from the back and handed him his food before he could try and bring the woman back to the land of the living. The Seeker wanted to snort at the tone in Milo's voice when he introduced them to one another. He didn't know what was up between the two, but Milo was definitely smug about something, he thought. "Hm, which woes would those be, mate?" he asked the musician, curious. Had he really been pouting that much? Sheesh. But, he had no idea what the guy was talking about, because currently, he could only think of two things bothering him, and one of them he was fairly certain Milo would never, under any circumstances, offer up his admittedly pretty cousin for. Which could only mean... huh.

spaceJames crossed his arms over the counter leaning forward on them, about to speak when she beat him to it. A brow arched in amusement at her choice of words, the smirk deepening. He did so love getting that sort of reaction from people, after all. It never got old. His mirth was short-lived, though, when she brought up the Cup. He scowled lightly, grabbing a couple chips and taking a bite before replying. "I'm rather trying not to think about it," he said dryly. Trying being the operative word, he wasn't doing a very good job of it. The back and forth between Cyd and Milo had him snickering, though, as did Dris scolding the woman for hitting his father. He paused, though, realizing that Cyd had mentioned being able to do better than his beaters. That, coupled with Milo saying she might prove an asset... hm.

space"In any case," he started, "I'm fairly certain a flying pig could do better than those two. I'm hoping come Autumn that I'll have a few potential replacements in the recruiting season." James eyed the woman carefully. Milo couldn't have been implying what he thought he was; it was a pretty safe bet the child on her hip was her own, after all, and it was a newborn. No way a new mother would want to play Quidditch.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:30 pm
User Image
User Image

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

As soon as James had asked about which woes Milo was addressing, the male grinned in a way that only he could. "Ah, well, you see, normally about this time, you'd be all giddy about the Cup and just how you're planning on ensuring a flawless win. This year, however, you've done nothing but mope about the same, and say it's the fault of your Beaters. Well, in order to make you stop moping, and to make Cyd here actually get a job worth mentioning, I figured I'd introduce you yahoos. It took a while, but that's because she's an elusive little fecker. Anyway, Cydney's the very best Beater I've ever seen. She.... she scares me a bit, sometimes, actually." Milo grinned sheepishly, knowing that Cyd would only take that to mean she was successful. The woman, true to her person, was preening in the compliments dawned over her.

Cyd handed her baby to Milo, making him focus on something other than her for a moment. "If you need a Beater, I'm your girl. When's try-outs? I can be there with time to spare. ********, I haven't played in a while though. I mean... not that I've gone barmy or anything, but I might need to practice a bit." She thought back, trying to remember the last time she'd played. It was probably about ten years ago, which wasn't that great of a sign. The only reason she hadn't accepted offers when she was graduating is that her team, Scotland National, hadn't had space for her on the front lines. She was several shades too proud to accept a bench spot. "I was offered spots on three different teams my graduating year, but They weren't my team, you know? I used to go to all Scotland's games with my granddad, same as MiMi over there." She vaguely gestured to her cousin. She grabbed a bat from one of the shelves, getting the feel for her skill once more.

At James' mention of how two flying pigs could replace the idiots that played on his team, Milo snorted. "Mate, you got bludgeoned half to death, and yet... they haven't been immediately barred? Maybe Cyds can nix them for you.... and don't call me MiMi!" He made a face of annoyance at the female, then coddled her baby some more. Cyd rolled her eyes, then smirked. "I can't say I'd do my best, but by season open, I'll be back in better shape than I was before the baby. 'M already mostly there. Besides, it's my arms that hold the strength, and I know for a fact I can swing a bludger hard enough to break seven of Milo's ribs.... in his first year. I also may be the reason he decided sidelines were best. Regardless, there's not a person better than me for a thousand kilometers, and never more than one. Plus, I'm not one of those two idiots, and I've got something they don't have." She changed posture a bit, standing tall and exuding her confidence. Milo chuckled, then ruffled James' hair, smirking. "See? My plan worked to brilliance."

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.

{Out of Character}
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          Looking Rockin at QQS with Milo and Cyd
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceJames could find no response for Milo other than to blink at the man, expression unreadable. Wait, seriously? He looked from his mate to the woman and back a couple of times, mind spinning. "Milo, mate, you mean to tell me that your cousin is 'the best beater you've ever seen' and you never even bloody mentioned her to me?!" he exclaimed finally, not sure whether or not he wanted to hug the musician, or knock him back to last Tuesday. He could understand them not having been introduced, if she was really so elusive as he made her sound, but he hadn't ever heard a peep from the guy about her! "You're lucky that you're Wyatt's boytoy and not mine, Milo, you'd be in the doghouse. Sleeping on the couch for a week."

spaceHis annoyance faded quickly, though, if only because hell, it wasn't like the woman could be worse than the team he already had. He was a bit put out that she was out of shape, obviously, but hell, that's what training was for, right? "Tryouts are in the fall, after the season ends. You'd have plenty of time to practice in the meantime, get into shape. Technically speaking, I probably can't work with you, it'd sort of be like cheating the system. But I'm sure you can find someone to help you with that," he told her, grinning like a madman at the thought. Milo's comment that the two idiots he had under him currently should've been barred was met with a melodramatic huff. "Technically speaking, I can't bar them just for not being as good as the other team's beaters; I can bench them, sure, but I can't kick them off the team proper like that. They can only be booted if they actually do something wrong." And wasn't that a b***h? James had been annoyed at the pair's s**t playing all season, but they'd at least been passable. Up until that last game, anyway. Their performance had sucked so much that he'd actually found himself digging around to see if they'd been involved in some scheme to get the team out of the finals... No such luck. Turns out, they just sucked.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:18 am
User Image
User Image

Milo nodded along at James' note, a sly grin on his face. After returning London to his mother's arms, the man spoke up. "I see your frustration, James, but it's not entirely my fault. You see, if your memory serves correctly, you've already played on a team with dear Cydney. You and she both graduated in 2019, both as Gryffindors, and you both played for said team. AND, should my memory serve correctly, I seem to recall her preventing you from getting your pretty little self all chuffed up." He smirked, resting his case, and, just to be annoying, he ruffled James' hair. Milo, having spectated each and every game he had been at school for, knew quite well that the two had been teammates.

Cyd looked at her cousin, a state of mild disbelief on her face. He'd remembered that, someone he'd only met maybe twice, and was still able to outsmart them both? Damn... "And you say I'd be in the doghouse with you, when in fact, I'm improving your team? The problem with last year wasn't of my fault. That would be Cydney's. I gladly would have suggested her, but that very morning I caught wind of her being pregnant, and therefore unable to play, per league rules." Cyd shook her head and chuckled, then nodded. "He may have a logical point or two in him yet. Regardless, I shall be at try-outs this fall, and then we'll really party." She smirked, knowing Milo had just proven her case for her. Not like she couldn't easily make the team on her own merit, but still.... He said he'd find someone to work with, and Cyd shook her head. "So long as I can find someone to watch London for a while, I'll be fine. Other than that, I have no problem working alone." She would be fine with determination and discipline alone.

Milo shook his head when James said he couldn't bar the idiots for being bad players. "Well... you just need one more Beater, and they'll be thrown to the bench. Not like any other teams are hopping to scout them after that last game. It'd be loads easier if they'd been doing something wrong. At least you know you'll have one for try-outs, if naught else?" He shrugged, then grinned, hoping to help cheer his friend.

Upon hearing the commotion, Dris watched the adults talk about try-outs for Jamesey's team. The boy listened with rapt attention, then jumped up and hugged James' leg. "I can try out too! I don't actually know how ta try out... but I can too!" He bounced up and down, eyes wide with intense excitement. Beaters, he was pretty sure, were the ones with the bats that were just so heavy. Maybe he could be a seeker too! Was there two on a team? Maybe... hm...

{Out of Character}
Cara MiaKitty

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items