Reply Teepees
[IC] =Xaki's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:53 am
You make me feel different .. wait, what?
[ Horses: Godric - Septimus ]
Link: Here!

Last Current Roleplay: Sat Nov 24, 2007

Marinity

Got it.. finally.
The thought ran through the Stallions head, as he knocked down the sixth apple from the tree he'd practically claimed,... the largest apple tree nearest his home.
His teeth closed together on the apple, and he quickly tugged it down, pulling the fruit from it's tree.. in the process, shaking a few branches, and making another apple, much higher up, also fall... and, typically, hit him on the head.

"Ow," His voice rumbled, not so childishly. He turned his head, to look for exactly what'd hit him, before moving his hoof, then feeling it hit the free fallen Apple,.. one that was perfectly clean of all bite marks, and was away from his very small pile of apples.
He grinned slightly. "There you are, you little bugger..." He mumbled, once again moving his hoof, but this time, to move it into the pile. It was big and ripe... he'd save it for later, though.

He knelt down, nosing one of the smaller apples out, taking it in his mouth and eating it away... fairly quickly,.. Though not too quickly that it was strange.

The Stallion's gaze rose to the sky,... The sun would be setting very soon. This would stand as his.. End of the day meal... Or, depending on how hungry he was, perhaps just End of the day,.. Snack.

Xaki

She supposed that a walk away from the tee-pee was a good thing. After all, every time she had gone to visit, there was nobody there save a familiar or two. They said that others had lived there, but she hadnt seen them as of yet.

A thirst for company, although quite out of her nature, has brought her wandering. Wandering until her attention has been distracted by the sound of .. something falling? Her grey eyes stared thoughtfully at their surroundings, until she determined that it was coming from behind of the the trees. "Eh?"

Walking up towards the sound, she blinked in surprise as she stared at a black, or was it a dark purple? She couldnt tell. Nevertheless, the interesting thing was, he had wings. And the long hair look. She wasnt fond of long hair on a stallion, but they could be excused when it matched them well. "Why, why. A snack this late? What do they call it? Dinner, isnt it?"

Marinity
[Gah she's so pretty. -shot- xDD;]

His movements paused, as he went to go start on another apple. He felt a wind brush by, from the direction that a mare stood. He raised his head, looking over at her calmly, before blinking a few times. A dim smile slipped onto his lips as he looked at her.

"Dinner.. Yes, I suppose it is." Slowly, his gaze moved down to look at the apples. He pondered for a moment, before looking at her again.
"Would you.. like one?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a bit.

Xaki
Her mouth curving into a smile, Septimus nodded. "Why, I dont mind if I do. Shall we trade an apple for my company then?" Her eyes lit up. "Because I dont think its quite fair, to take an apple for nothing in return."

She placed her head above the apples, before delicately picking one up within her mouth, and chewing it in small bits. "Aside from that, what else is there to discuss? .. and how many apples does it take to satisfy your appetite?" She gave an amused laugh, staring dryly at the small mountain. "Of course, I understand there's a difference in male and female appetites. I just didnt realize how much there was, until today." She added the last part in, stifling another fit of laughter coming up.

Marinity
Godric just breathed a short chuckle. "An apple for some company... Sounds like a good trade." He smiled still, taking a moment to bend down and take another apple, eating it away calmly and neatly.
At her words, he breathed out another laugh. "Well, I wasn't really sure, just how hungry I was, so I decided I'd just pick some of the Ripest apples, before they fell and went to waste." He nodded, looking over the bright red apples for a moment, his eyes spotting the largest one.

"Though, this one here sort of.. came on it's own. Gave me a pretty big lump on the head too," he said, looking up, as if he'd be able to see the bump on the back of his head. His smile then faded, as he dipped his head down, nosing the larger apple over to her with ease, smiling dimly.

It was.. amusing. Some mares, perhaps even Septimus, would think he was trying to gain a little affection, perhaps flirt a little, get her to like him... and yet... Godric was one of the few males that knew absolutely nothing of flirting, or anything of the sense,... the boy didn't even know where foals truly came from!

Xaki
"Why of course. My company is worth a thousand apples, if not more." She gave him a flirtatious glance, laughing. "But you are right. With the upcoming winters, these apples will be frozen and buried before you know it." She glanced fondly at the apples, giving the other stallion a grateful smile for the large apple.

"Thanks! I do hope that this apple hasnt abused you too terribly then. I would hate to have to punish an apple for such an action." Her voice trailed off, as she nosed the apple into an eating position, and taking small bites yet again. "You have a good taste. In both apples and company!" She said after a moment, flashing the other stallion a wide smile.

"Now, may I ask your name?" She sent an inquiring look, under her lashes, "Unless you'd prefer to keep it a secret?"

Marinity
He blinked once at her,.. the look he got from her was strange... He shook it off. He then laughed. "Only the best apples, and, I guess the company's alright," he grinned, obviously just teasing lightly.
"Hmm." He paused, pondering. "Only if you'll tell me your name, as well?" He tilted his head, grinning oh-so-lightly.

"My name, is Godric." he said finally, before turning to finish off another apple, just as calmly and neatly as the last.

Xaki
"Septimus, a pleasure to meet you Godric." She said politely, bowing, and hoping that that took care of the courtesy, and the formal stuff that went into a conversation.

"Alright? Maybe I should just leave, in search of some better company." She said teasingly, laughing wryly at the stallion. She was a little on the vain side, she admitted. But with her beauty, one could see why.

"Anyways Godric, what would you like to do?" She pushed a small apple off the top of the pile, and rolled it towards where she ate. "Aside from apples, I mean."

Marinity
[Gah, my posts are so small,...]

Godric took in her name, nodding. Septimus...
"Am I bad company, then?" He tilted his head to the side... almost in a cute way, just playing around a bit. He watched her, ad pondered. What to do, what to do. He smiled as she took an apple. There was only one left.. He eyed it for a moment, before nosing it over to her as well, before moving away a bit, catching site of another apple. He moved quickly, onto his back legs, putting his fore-hoof against the tree to keep him up for a moment, as he tugged down another apple, which he ate himself, before turning to Septimus.

He looked at her. "Well..." he pondered for a moment after finishing off the apple, thinking. In all given truth? He was clueless on what do to. Simply.. clueless. "Good... question." He murmured, still trying to think.

Xaki
"Not at all." She said charmingly. "Unless you make me entirely mad, that is a different story, and my opinion will change. But I doubt it." She said with a mocking smile.

Feeling pleased by the other stallions generosity, "You spoil me too much." She ate the apple, as she had eat the ones before it. "You should be careful, less otherwise I start depending on your to find my apples for me. I'm not entirely sure it'll benefit either of us."

Giving a thoughtful glance in the direction of the other stallion, she said "Well, our current situation works. Lets go with that for now, until one of us comes up with an idea. A wal;k, all that sorts, is fine, you know."

Marinity
"A walk then?" The stallion grinned at her words from before. "If you want more apples, just ask." He said with a nod, stepping back to reach his foreleg out a bit, putting it flat against the tree for a moment, looking up. "I'm sure I could get some down, if you wanted them." He returned his hoof to the ground, shrugging.

He then nodded once more, moving next to her. "Shall we go then?" He asked, as he looked to the side, before back to her again, wondering, waiting, for her to begin walking.

Xaki
"Thats all right. All the apples earlier has made me full, but thank you for offering." She said kindly, to the other stallion, taking care to stand up carefully. "A walk sounds enjoyable, doesn't it?" She started to walk down the worn path, covered lightly in dust, as she shook out her mane.

In the midst of the setting sun, she had to admit, that the sky often looked the best at dust or dawn. "Well, lets talk about something. Any topic or stories that you'd like to talk about?" She asked cheerfully.

Marinity
Godric thought about it for a moment. Topic to talk about. "Uhh.." His voice rumbled a bit, even during his little 'Uh'.
"Not... any that I can think of.." He said, his tone seeming slightly nervous, though he wasn't at all.

He thought on for a short while.. his gaze floating up to the sky. Her question seemed to leave from his train of thought, as he stared at the Twilight... Yellow skies, grayed clouds... "The skies are beautiful, tonight..." He mumbled.

Xaki
"I suppose they are .." She said thoughtfully, The conversation had reached an awkward silence, in which she didnt know what to fill it with. "But to think, in a week or two, it'll be willed with overcast clouds for the upcoming snows. " She liked the winter season, much more than she had with the other seasons. "Do you enjoy the winter season? or non?" She asked in a carefree manner, as the gentle breeze ruffled her mane a slight bit.

"Personally, I think it compliments my coloring, but I'll admit that isnt the only thing I like about it." She confessed, her face chagrined. "I wont bore you with the account though. Be grateful." She gave him a mischevious smile, in lieu of the silence.

Marinity
The snow... the cold... It was already cold! But, oddly, he loved the winters.
"...Well, this year, I'm not sure. It's already quite cold," at that moment, as if the surroundings were listening to them, a cold breeze went by and blew his mane a bit, and caught the slightest shiver out of the Stallion.
"But,... this is a very dry cold, it's uncomfortable. Perhaps the winter will bring a cold so cold, we'll fall numb, and it wont bother us."

Aside from that...
"But, other than the cold," he breathed a little laugh. "I love the Winter. It's... 'pretty'. The snow, even the trees, dieing in the cold, coated with the frozen rain." He looked over at her then, smiling dimly. It'd been his turn to ramble then, apparently.

Xaki
"I had always thought cold was just simply cold. Apparently I've been proven wrong though." She gave him a bemused smile, before continuing "Aside from that point, if we should grow numb to the extent that the cold wouldnt disturb us, is to the point of frostbite, or possible death." She said giving him a sarcastic lift of any eyebrow and continued to walk along.

"What a creature you are. You like winter not only for the beauty but for the death that it brings?" An ironic laugh followed, as she slowed her steps to compose her thoughts more clearly. "I realized that my reason was unique, but I must say, I'm surprised. " She didnt return a smile to Godric, but her tone cheerful as she replied, "I'm afraid that impression is going to stick entirely too much in my mind."

Marinity
"Not that cold," He said quickly, with a little laugh.
"Cold enough, but not that cold... Death isn't exactly something I look forward to." He said, laughing a bit still. He too, slowed his steps, to meet pace with her once again. Her words caught a little smile on his lips.

'Then maybe, because of that impression, you'll remember me?' He thought, then blinked at his own thoughts,... pausing for a moment. 'Wait, What? Why did I think THAT?' He wondered, blinking rapidly. He'd been thinking some strange thoughts lately... was it since his talk with Alenazsa? Since she'd explained to him why all the mares where fat,... and, quite disturbingly, in quite solid detail? And then Analae came in, and scared him into believing? Had he like.. Gone through a mini personality change? Or did he just finally.. 'grow up', in Analae's words.

Xaki
"Mm. We'll see how the weather fares when winter is actually here." She chuckled, adding "Just don't let me find you half-frozen, as that would be a terrible inconvenience." She said lightly, noticing the odd smile on Godric's face. "What, did I say something wrong?" Slightly surprised at his pause, she was a few steps ahead of him, "Why, I'm honored. I didnt realize my words had such impact. But I still fail to see the impact." Her words were dry, as her silver eyes stared towards the stallion's large frame, clearly expecting an answer. "Care to tell me?"

Marinity
Godric seemed to snap back to reality, as he looked over at the mare again, swallowing. "It's.. nothing. My mind is just.. playing tricks on me again... It likes to try to confuse me." he said. It was funny,because, he wasn't even lying, by saying this.

But.. was it really his mind that was confusing him, or was he confusing himself? Or is that all the same?
...I'm doing it again.. he thought.
...It didn't really feel good, technically still lying to her. He sighed.
"...I just thought something, and it... wasn't something I usually think." He sighed once more, feeling almost embarrassed to be admitting to this.

Marinity
He let out another little sigh.. adding to his trail of.
"It's just.. well.. I've never... Oh Forget it.." He grumbled softly, to himself completely. He, once again, let out another sigh, this one a little rough.

He shook his head a few times, taking another few steps forward, before looking over at her. "Just... forget what I said for a bit, alright? I'm just,..." he pondered over his words, before letting out a slight laugh. "Odd," he finally added, before the laugh subsided.

He looked at Septimus for a moment, looking her over a few times.
He words came a long mile before his mind thought them through.
"You know, your coat,... is really beautiful, this time of night," It almost seems to glow, His sentence didn't continue though, as he caught himself.
Whaat?! What am I saying? I don't get it... He blinked.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:55 am
As the sun rises ...
[ Horses: Septimus - Malis ]

Last Current Roleplay: Thu Nov 22, 2007

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Shells, Ah be hungry..." Malis wandered into the clearing grumbling under her breath. It was early in the morning but the troll had already done her sunrise meditation and now her stomach was rumbling up a storm. Stomping slightly she took a look around at all the soquili present in the large communal meadow and groaned. Why was everyone so dispersed today? The troll didn't feel like eating in a whole bunch of soquili, preferring to eat alone... or at least with only one or two other soquili. Rolling her eyes at the sight the blue filly was about to turn when something shiny caught her eye. "Well ah be, somethin' interesting," she murmured to herself. Trotting over to the glinting object she bent down and examined it, looking firtuatively around in case anyone else had seen it. She spotted a few soquili a little uncomfortable close and tried to think of a way she could pick it up and examine it without attracting any undue attention.

Xaki
"Oh, drat." Septimus had walked into the communal meadow, quite displeased. Where she had been looking for, was not a meadow inhabited by other soquili. Not, not, not! Snorting with a heavy sigh, she turned around to view the meadow, her silver eyes filled with disdain. Something had caught her attention from the corner of her eye however. It wasn't everyday that you saw a suspicious soquili.

"Why, hello there!" She said trotting up."Is there anything I can help you with, in this totally suspicious act? An accomplice of sorts, think of it as you will." Her voice was low, almost a whisper as she approached the soquili from behind. It wouldnt do to speak loudly, as only an idiot would do so.

Amirynth
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Well damn... attention had been grabbed. Quickly the troll decided to test the new arrival and looked up suddenly with a hiss. "What ya mean ah be one t' be doin' suspicious acts. It be a crime now t' be eating t' green grass or shouls ah be goin' after t' brown?" She stared at the other mare with bright red eyes, her long tusk gleaming in the sun. The other one had been broken off a long time ago, it's short stub just barely peeking out beyond her lip. Rising to her full hight it was easy to see she was much taller than most soquili. She carefully placed her hoof over the item she had discovered making sure that it couldn't be seen; the troll wasn't ready to share it yet.

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:17 pm
Girds shouldnt ride in cars with boys
[ Horses: Anemone - Helios ]

Last Current Roleplay: Fri Dec 07, 2007

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Untitled, for your benefit
[ Horses: Dorian - Helios ]

Last Current Roleplay:

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:48 pm
A Friend This Time?
[ Horses: N'rai - Helios ]

Last Current Roleplay:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:19 am
Kai & Nixsi won a breeding raffle! (By lilwerewolfgirl!)

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:43 pm
Update - December 11th, 2007

Thank you Amy for allowing me to co-own Onatah, a new addition to our herd~ heart

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:00 pm
A Snowy Encounter
[ Horses: Onatah - Dante ]

Last Current Roleplay:

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:59 pm
A boring day, or perhaps not?
[ Horses: Khan - Chitsa ]

Last Current Roleplay:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:10 pm
Morning Sunlight
[ Horses: Serenade - Khan ]

Last Current Roleplay:

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:12 pm
Rainbow and Black? Great.
[ Horses: Kileyo - Khan ]

Last Current Roleplay:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:37 am
Update - January 11th, 2007

Please introduce a new addition to our herd, Slytherin! Courtesy to Eff Em for co-owning him~ heart

User Image

Xaki

Xaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:25 pm
Onatah x Dorian
[ Horses: Onatah - Dorian ]

Last Current Roleplay:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:26 pm
When it snows, it .. blizzards?
[ Horses: Onatah - Kureno ]