Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
I'm bored, so let's talk about anything! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 pm
Althea Dawn

Yeah ^^ On a side note: I was checking the MP for the Rosette Kitten. I was surprised how relatively cheap it is =o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:39 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

Yeah ^^ On a side note: I was checking the MP for the Rosette Kitten. I was surprised how relatively cheap it is =o
Yep...though they were cheaper...before I got all of mine sweatdrop Might have made them go up about 100 mil  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 pm
Althea Dawn
Yep...though they were cheaper...before I got all of mine sweatdrop Might have made them go up about 100 mil

Were they a common in a release or bundle?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

Were they a common in a release or bundle?
No idea. Though I am happy they were the cheapest, which meant I could get a lot of them. heart  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:44 pm
Althea Dawn
No idea. Though I am happy they were the cheapest, which meant I could get a lot of them. heart

I love finding a cheap item that you love heart Shopping spree anyone?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:44 pm
I'm not sure is this is what you're talking about, but the new kitten themed items are pretty darn cute smile  

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:46 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

I love finding a cheap item that you love heart Shopping spree anyone?
My wallet is crying from the mere mention of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:51 pm
Setsunasa
I'm not sure is this is what you're talking about, but the new kitten themed items are pretty darn cute smile

The new Neko release you mean? ^^ Some are definitely cute  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:52 pm
Althea Dawn

xD My gaian wallet is burning a whole through my pocket, but I have to keep (semi) strict about not spending gold since I'm still working on getting ten demonflies  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:54 pm
Setsunasa
I wish I could get them, but I have a strict policy on not purchasing gaia cash...so no new kitten things for me...  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:57 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

xD My gaian wallet is burning a whole through my pocket, but I have to keep (semi) strict about not spending gold since I'm still working on getting ten demonflies
XD I don't even know what to spend my gold on, everything is just so expensive OTL At this point I'm only buying rosette kittens under 300 mil  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:59 pm
Althea Dawn
XD I don't even know what to spend my gold on, everything is just so expensive OTL At this point I'm only buying rosette kittens under 300 mil

lol I suppose you could just focus on one item on your wishlist and save up gold for it. Or collect an army of Rosette kittens xD  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:02 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

lol I suppose you could just focus on one item on your wishlist and save up gold for it. Or collect an army of Rosette kittens xD
Hmm..wait minute....runcible reverses dropped to 5 bil and 60 were sold..yesterday?...Where in the world did all those spoons come from? o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:04 pm
Althea Dawn
Hmm..wait minute....runcible reverses dropped to 5 bil and 60 were sold..yesterday?...Where in the world did all those spoons come from? o.o

Could be a re-release from a recent bundle?  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:04 pm
Althea Dawn

I'm not sure how I got it, but the other day I was given some packs by the Cash Shop guy thing - probably from buying a certain item I'm not sure anymore. From one of the packs I got a Runcible Spoon and the white version of that too, if that helps smile

Also, take good care of the kitten, okay? *u*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces