Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Middle Earth Mafia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:27 am
outlaw trinidy
Kyllorac

Right now, I figure that if I want the antique-y feel without the emptiness, the Professor Merlin background is my best bet since it layers with the backgrounds of Antique Shop and Dapper Dandy. I lose the mirror, but eh. Antique Shop has one in the front view.
ahh well that is good that works out smile

I need to make an avi with that item again
:nods: I did notice Dapper Dandy is good buffer for some items with the little vests and the nice background

It's one of my favorites alongside Antique Shop, Runcible Spoon, and La Belle Chanteuse.

I also really like items that rest on the floor. One of these days I need to finish actually making a guide to them. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:31 am
Kyllorac

It's one of my favorites alongside Antique Shop, Runcible Spoon, and La Belle Chanteuse.

I also really like items that rest on the floor. One of these days I need to finish actually making a guide to them. >.>
Those are nice items :nod nod:

Ohhh a guide would be amazing! Usually I find color guides or item set guides.
I did once find a letter recolor set, the items connected to all letter items. But I can't find it anymore. I did not subscribe >.>; though it did not look updated in a long time x.x  

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:38 am
outlaw trinidy
Kyllorac

Those are nice items :nod nod:

Ohhh a guide would be amazing! Usually I find color guides or item set guides.
I did once find a letter recolor set, the items connected to all letter items. But I can't find it anymore. I did not subscribe >.>; though it did not look updated in a long time x.x

Yeah. I've already looked and asked around, and there are no guides for items that just sit on the floor. XD

But I'm so busy with work and adult things I'm not sure when I'll have the time to go through and make a guide. Especially with how quickly items are released nowadays. @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:47 am
Kyllorac
drakokatze
Kyllorac

I feel you. I have no idea how I managed to graduate college with honors, but I did.

And I will never do it again nope. There is not enough coffee in the universe.
*is insane and getting a second masters xd *

Insanity.
agreed xd  

drakokatze

Magical Librarian

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:46 pm
Kyllorac
Yeah. I've already looked and asked around, and there are no guides for items that just sit on the floor. XD

But I'm so busy with work and adult things I'm not sure when I'll have the time to go through and make a guide. Especially with how quickly items are released nowadays. @_@
darn lol

Ya I know the feels
I have been low on free time, and the few times I have free time, I am so tired adulting x.x  
Kyllorac generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 14!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:47 pm
Since I have plans for tonight, I'm going to trust in the RNG gods and roll with it.  

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:50 pm
Kyllorac

darn lol

Ya I know the feels
I have been low on free time, and the few times I have free time, I am so tired from adulting x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:50 pm
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

I believe "123jimmy321" is one who follows Sauron.

I'm laughing right now.  

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:52 pm
outlaw trinidy
Kyllorac

darn lol

Ya I know the feels
I have been low on free time, and the few times I have free time, I am so tired from adulting x.x

Same. Adulting is hard work.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:04 pm
Kyllorac
outlaw trinidy
Kyllorac

darn lol

Ya I know the feels

Same. Adulting is hard work.
and it is a non paying job that needs a job on top of the job D:  

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:04 pm
im glad i voted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:16 pm
Hello Loves!

EDITED BY SHIL: I ALSO WANNA SAY HI.  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

StephyDiane

Beloved Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:08 pm
drakokatze
StephyDiane
Sorreh. I worked early from this morning and then i was working on my college course work
no need to apologize xd

BLEEEEEEH my day sucked >.> I have this killer migraine  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:33 pm
A ROOM WITHOUT BOOKS IS LIKE A BODY WITHOUT SOUL
- MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO

Krodan

THE PERSON, BE IT GENTLEMAN OR LADY, WHO HAS NOT PLEASURE IN A GOOD NOVEL, MUST BE INTOLERABLY STUPID.
- JANE AUSTEN

Quinn

Mom

32,275 Points
  • Circ de Macabre 500
  • CB's Goat Mom 500
  • A Rose's Individuality Duality 500

Quinn

Mom

32,275 Points
  • Circ de Macabre 500
  • CB's Goat Mom 500
  • A Rose's Individuality Duality 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:40 pm
A ROOM WITHOUT BOOKS IS LIKE A BODY WITHOUT SOUL
- MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO

Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

I believe "maIenky droog" is one who follows Sauron.

THE PERSON, BE IT GENTLEMAN OR LADY, WHO HAS NOT PLEASURE IN A GOOD NOVEL, MUST BE INTOLERABLY STUPID.
- JANE AUSTEN

T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces