7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ πΈπ“ƒπ“π‘œ
⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍

Rin looked over to her adoptive father, Ven, as he arrived and made his own way into the classroom. Rin and Jesse were not far behind... It had certainly taken Catherine some time to gain ANY comfort around their Shifter Professor. She tried, but the past made it hard for her to just tolerate him completely. She still felt uncomfortable around the male, even though he had yet to do anything to justify her behaviour.

Rin was quick to shift back to her human form before she took her seat. Unlike the fox who is actually able to comfortably take her own seat in her animal state. Scanning the room Rin would notice a new face. A rather dull-toned male with scales that coated seemingly his whole body. His entire appearance certainly stood out from the average person, and not quite in a way Catherine liked. Hardly even taking a second to greet herself the Canine girl sulked and said with a blunt tone. "And I thought the night sky had a drab texture to it. I don't suppose your attitude is any more colourful." Her red gaze seemed a little peeved as she stared at the new classmate, just when she was started to have a nice start to her day as well.

Her ears twitched as she heard the faint sound of her roommates yawn, turning to look at her out of curosity. Catherine couldn't help but blush at the friends typical smile, only briefly caught off guard. She flicked her gaze away and tried to focused on the Professor for the time being, Although... Until he'd start talking again her mind would turn to the other Shifter in the room, Thanya. Indecisive as to whether or not it was time to TRY and approach her. After all, it's been over 2 months, that's enough time right?

⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎

User Image

OoC:

Mood: Bratty
Company: Gin, Ven, Thanya, Jace, Jesse, New guy
Wearing: [Warmer Clothes]
Form: Human

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kowsauni

Ghost254

Enlightened Savagery

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:04 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

Gin hated the cold. Absolutely hate it.

Snow storms were the worst. Like Ven, who’s instincts kept telling him to hibernate through the winter months, all Gin wanted to do was sleep and stay nice and warm inside. But no. He had to get to class. After waking his sister, who was even more reluctant to get to class, Gin made them some simple eggs and bacon for breakfast, of which he’d forced Rin to eat in her half-awakened state. Gianna had come to the kitchen just before they’d left, and he’d taken care to give her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. β€œLove you, G.”

After pulling on their boots and warm winter cloaks, Gin had opted for him and Rin to transform into their shifted forms to get to class. Trudging through the snow on two feet would not be pleasant, so they’d do it in their animal forms. As a husky, Rin would be in her element. Gin on the other hand, well, he’d get through it…

The trip to the Academy had gone faster than he’d anticipated, but they’d made it. Upon arriving at the Academy, they’d rushed inside and dusted off their shoulders and hair, ridding themselves of all the snow and ice that had accumulated during their trip. Seeing the fliers, he frowned. β€œGreat…now I get to teach two classes…” There would be the rare knit Professor, but there was no telling if he would come to the class or if he’d be up for teaching the shifters…There was only one way to find out.

β€œCome on Rin, let’s get going…” It didn’t take them long to get to the classroom and much to his irritation, it was empty. Even with the snow storm raging outside he and Rin had arrived before everyone else. Shaking his head, he growled in irritation. If no one showed up…he was going to be so pissed. Heading to the front of the class, Gin flopped down in his TA seat and crossed his arms over his chest. He didn’t even bother to take off his cloak. If no one arrived in the next ten minutes, then he was going home.

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Acckerman

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Oyeh

Kefka Fanatica

Kowsauni

Chelly Usagi

Gin Kuroko - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI α‘•α•ΌIα—·α—©
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲ζ₯风滑ζ₯Ό x x x β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Another day of teaching had arrived. It was a pain in the butt to get out of bed but Jei was ready to face the day and (hopefully) not be an absolute dunce of a klutz. He made it safe to school, Moopsie oddly insisted that she walked beside him rather than make him carry her on the way there. Most likely she didn't want to get injured if the professor decided to slip again. The fox was running around his legs as he entered the academy, playfully nipping at the hem of his pants then scooting away before coming back and repeating the same action.

"It seems one of us had a decent sleep, huh?" Jei joked as he opened the shifter classroom door, watching his excited little fox dart inside then he followed after. She seemed to be a bundle of energy for once, yipping at him and scooting under the professor's desk. He smiled to himself, taking a seat while waiting for his students to arrive. In the meantime he flipped through a recent novel the headmaster had lend to him, his gaze resting on his bandaged finger for a moment. Gannon...he was such a wonderful man and Jei felt like such a moron for what had happened the day before. He had difficulties erasing such a memory from his mind as he recalled the headmaster in a towel -- NO BAD. IT WAS TIME FOR CLASSES.

Jei slammed the book down on the desk and pouted, leaning back in the chair as he stared at the opposite wall. This wasn't good. He couldn't afford to hold feelings for his boss...then he suddenly realized that there was another body present in the room. Jei startled then straightened up, giving the shifter a warm smile and stood up. "My apologies! I ... I didn't see you at all. Sorry about that. I'm professor Chiba, the teacher for tenebraer and tadfaer students."

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x xβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
                                                      Location: Shifter Classroom
                                                      Company: Moopsie. Some guy.

x x 执子之手,δΈŽε­ε•θ€ x xβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Oyeh

Kefka Fanatica

Kowsauni

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:31 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya bounds in though the door into the shifter classroom in a large fluffy down coat she had purchased in town the previous day with Eyrli. She seemed quite happy to finally have something appropriate for the weather. Thanya would brush the flecks of snow from her shoulders and to her surprise they would fall right off leaving no dampness behind, a testament to how cold it was.

She would scan the room and see a new face. He sure didn't look like a shifter and looked older than your usual student, but then there was the crocodile shifter last class so it was hard to tell. Thanya then remembered the note she had received about the Tenebraer and Tadfaer students being combined into their class. This was exciting news! She had never met anyone that held these Raiments before. From her readings it seemed Tadfaer were more legend then reality so it would be interesting to finally meet one.

Thanya would great Gin and the newcomer before taking her seat in class. She was left to wonder how the lesson would unfold now that there would be three different raiments being taught instead of just one.

Kefka Fanatica

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kowsauni

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:00 pm
User Image
User Image
✘ Profile
β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„

Jace was not having the best of days currently. He had awoke to no knocking this morning and the bitter cold seeping into his very bones. Before he was even fully awake he was trembling in his bed despite the amount of sheets he had covered himself with, and when he finally rose from bed it was far far worse. He felt as if his veins were being replaced with ice. Moving around quickly to stretch his frozen over joints and hopefully generate some body heat, something he naturally had very scarcely compared to most others, he hoped would help him survive. All he wanted to do was bury himself deeper into his bed where it was at least slightly warmer, but a glance at the clock told him he had woken up later than he intended. He would later on find out the door knocker he requested had come down sick the night prior and had failed to make their rounds. Putting on the thickest and most layered outfit he could, he found it only helped minorly with the cold. Shivering, he would leave his snake in the room but insulate its habitat more to help keep it warm as he knew it would not survive being outside if Jace was this bad already. Waving goodbye to it, he would leave his dorm and head to class...Hopefully he wouldn't be late.

Jace was right when he suspected it would be worse once he left the room. He could feel the cold slowing him down drastically as he walked to class, the usual school path he took closed due to something or other and forcing him to go outside to it. Which very nearly killed him, or so he felt. Several times while walking he felt his eyes grow heavily, and his stumbling was the only thing that woke him up enough gain to stop himself from falling or sleeping. He couldn't quicken his pace because of the thickness of the snow and intensity of it falling onto him. So he had to slowly trudge to class in the snow that felt like it was killing him, coming to the doors and surprisingly forcefully pushing it open as he stumbled into the room. Jace was shivering intensely despite how thick his clothing looked, and sluggishly closed the door to the room behind him with a relieved sigh. Hugging himself, he would give a slow shakey bow to everyone else in the room as he had no energy to even speak and settled on a seat near the front of the room. He would sit rather stiffly next to thanya as cold seemed to be emanating off of him. "M-morning...M-miss Thanya. H-how're you?" Jace would ask slowly as the cold made his voice stutter, still trying to rub himself to warm up.

β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„

OOC: New day

Kowsauni

Kefka Fanatica

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 pm
User Image

~ Catherine arrived on New Day ~

As per usual Rin was reluctant to wake up without coaxing from Gin. After getting ready and taking a moment to eat they were out and about. She was quick to agree to shifting to reach the Academy faster, knowing how much her brother despised the cold weather. The storm certainly didn't help. Even after they had reached the Academy Rin found herself coated with snow all over her fur which had to be brushed off before they went to class.

When they'd arrived, the classroom was rather empty. "Maybe they're caught up in that snow storm?" She would ask. Either way all they can do is wait. She was curious about the class they were combined with today though... Supposedly they were a rarer Knit than most. And in some cases more dangerous. Personally? Rin wouldn't want to get involved with them and would just as easily walk of class. She'd had enough of danger. But she needed to attend so she kept quiet and took her seat.

It wasn't long before a male arrived, he didn't seem to notice her and only really reacted upon seeing Gin. This was when he'd announce he was the Professor for the other class to which Rin frowned. Oh boy. She would think as she'd fold her arms and bury her head in the space between them, barely even acknowledging the fellow Shifters that turned up shortly after.

User Image

OoC: Small edits, sorry for the re-quote~

Mood: Impatient
Company: Gin, Jace, Thanya, Nephthys
Form: Human

Ghost254

Kowsauni

The_littlest_dragonfly

Kefka Fanatica

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin’s gaze went to the door as it opened and a gentleman that he didn’t recognize stepped into the class. Narrowing his gaze, a little, he frowned as he watched the man walk all the way to the front of the class and slam a book down on the desk. As the man took a seat, he seemed to pout and huff, lost in his own thoughts for a good long while before he realized that he wasn’t alone. Arching a brow, Gin nodded a bit at the Professor as he introduced himself.

β€œGood Morning Professor. I’m Gin, the Teaching Assistant for the Shifter Class and that bundled up ball of fluff over there is my sister Rin…” He said with a nod and point of his chin toward Rin’s direction. β€œI wouldn’t expect Ven, the Shifter Professor to show up…he’s a bear and his instincts are screaming at him to hibernate so it’s a 50/50 chance of him showing up…In the meantime, I’ve been teaching the class for the most part.” Gin said with a shrug of his shoulder.

As Gins spoke with Professor Chiba, Thanya and Jace arrived in class as well. He was surprised not to see Jesse – she was usually the first one to class…Giving them both little nods, he could tell that neither of them was enjoying the cold weather, especially Jace. Thanya did have a suitable winter coat, but still, she was from the tropics, so he could only imagine how chilled she was feeling.

When it was clear that Professor Chiba’s students hadnt arrived, Gin arched a brow. Was this normal for the rare knit class? In any case, the time was wasting. β€œShall we get started, Professor? If you don’t mind, I’ll question the shifters first…” When it was clear that Professor Chiba didn’t mind, Gin turned his attention to the shifters.

β€œMorning everyone. I commend you all for coming despite the weather…” Seeing how utterly cold Jace was, Gin removed his wool cloak and draped it over the snake shifter. β€œMove closer to the fire and huddle under my cloak for a bit…” He said, nodding toward the fire place. β€œI trust you all have been working on your individual shifting techniques? Tell me what you’ve accomplished.” It was good to have a recap – he wanted to see how everyone was fairing with their progression, Jace especially.

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Oyeh

Kefka Fanatica

Kowsauni

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:42 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya saw her serpentine friend arrive at the classroom and was surprised to see he was even less acclimated to this kind of weather than she was--and she grew up in a jungle! She knew Jace came from some sort of noble family so maybe he wasn't used to being outside in the weather much. Thanya also didn't know much about Valor and had traveled through it during the summer months, so perhaps the weather didn't get that extreme there either. Nonetheless, she would say, "Oh wow, Jace. Are you all right? You seem as unused to this kind of weather as me?"

Thanya wished there was something she could do for Jace, maybe use a spell component to warm him up, but Q'ara had instructed Thanya not to use spells outside of her supervision. Luckily Gin came over and draped his cloak on Jace so hopefully that would warm him up.

As Gin asked about their progress in their studies, Thanya was eager to show off what she learned. "Ooh! Let me go first! I've been working hard on my control!"

Thanya would get up from her chair and present her long fluffy tail to the class. After concentrating on it for a long hard moment, the hair would melt away revealing scales. After a few moments her tail had transformed into that of a snake's. She would let it stay that way for several minutes before willing it to change back to its normal fluffy self. She would then grin. "I've been working with Jace to learn how to shift into a snake. This is all thanks to his instruction over the last two months. Before long I hope to be able to fully shift along with him!" Thanya would give Jace a wink before sitting back in her desk to see what progress her fellow students had made. Though Jace had been instructing her as a way to help his own shifting abilities, he very rarely demonstrated how much he had improved himself, so she was eager to see his progress as well.

Kefka Fanatica

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Kowsauni

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image
✘ Profile
β–„ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„

Hearing Thanya's worry for him, Jace would smile politely to her as he made an effort to try and hide how badly the cold was affecting him. He perhaps may have succeeded...if his body had been able to stop shivering, of which he had no luck in restraining it. "Thank you for your concern. I shshould be fine, once I warm up a little. I admit that I am s-sensitive to weather extremes...Ssomething I sshare with ssnakes." He would respond to her, speaking slowly to try and calm his stuttering from earlier. However, despite his effort his forked tongue would slip out with words that started with S, giving it an almost snake like sound to it as he spoke. Something that normally did not happen with his careful restraint, but he supposed it was better than plain stuttering. And it was not like he could control it currently regardless. While it was nowhere near as bad inside, Jace had a lot of frost clinging to him and his clothing; or so he felt at the least. It would be a bit to warm up without a lot more heat...Though it seemed his plight was noticed by more than just Thanya. 'How embarrassing...for such a weakness to be so prominent.' He thought to himself. He wished he had a stronger constitution for such things, but alas it was not the case. Seeing Gin walk over and give him his cloak of all things, while ushering Jace to the fire...Jace smiled genuinely despite the chill he felt and bowed to the man. He must have been cold himself, and yet he gave Jace his main source of warmth. Jace gave no resistance to it all and went besides the fire to warm up, but continued to listen as Gin spoke as he positioned himself to still see him and the class.

The heat of the fire and cloak were a welcome relief to the freezing shifter. He could begin to feel his extremities again, and began to move a little to reclaim control and circulation of his body. Gin asked them to show what they accomplished since last they met, given they had plenty of time to work on it, and Jace would hope that he could show the efforts of his own training. Thanya, as always, was the first to volunteer to show the efforts of her training with Jace. As she did so, Jace began focusing to show the progress he had made himself from their combined training. It was more so him teaching her techniques and such of how to do so, given his own trouble with shifting and demonstrating. As such, she had seen little of the progress he had made during that time. 'Hopefully the warmth of the fire and cloak will undo the damage done by the cold.' He had never tried shifting in uncomfortable conditions before, so had there not been a pleasantly warm fire to bring him back from the brink it may have impacted him negatively. It may still, though he hoped it would be minor if anything. Bundled up in his clothing as well as Gin's cloak, his eyes watching Thanya as she herself shifted a snake tail, the changes to him were not apparent at first. Beneath the cloak, green scales were forming all across his skin and he could feel something changing inside his head as well. As she finished her performance, seeing her wink to him, Jace would clap lightly as green scaled hands would appear from his coverings. Taking a deep breath as he felt the warmth of the fire, he gently shed the cloak Gin had given him and a few of his outer layers as well. Wherever there was skin showing, or where there should have been skin, was instead covered in green snake scales. "If I may, I would like to go next." Jace would say as he rose from his seating by the fire. The only part of him not covered entirely in scales was his face, as the scales would noticeably stop near the edges of his face. What could not be seen though by his shifting was that he also had his pseudo-infrared vision as he gazed at everyone in the class, being able to see them off of the energy of their body heats. "Regrettably, I haven't yet been able to fully ssshift desspite my effortss...I have, however, been able to ssspread how much I can ssshift. I've alsssso learned to sssee bassed off body heat." Jace would say, his transformation causing him to hold his S's as he spoke as well. A side effect he learned from doing more encompassing transformations. He hung near the fire still, the warmth of it of immediate relief to him, as he hoped Gin would approve of what he had managed to do thus far.

β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„

OOC:

Kowsauni

Kefka Fanatica

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image

Rin looked over her arms towards Gin as her name was mentioned, her ears twitching in response as to her it was the signal to begin acknowledging the world around her at this point. Only then did she realise others had entered the classroom. No sign of anybody without some level of animal traits though. But to the Shifter girl it was a slight relief. Even so she still found herself debating walking out just to get distance from the Professor. Although... Perhaps she was just overthinking things. ...Nope. In her mind it made sense to avoid a knit type that's known for being potentially dangerous.

A brief debate in her head concluded with staying and "tolerating" the said Professor. Gin was speaking about their "individual shifting techniques," the partly-asleep girl though had to think about his words to work out what he meant. Assuming it was in regards to being able to partly shift Rin sighed and buried her head back into her arms. In truth she hadn't really been focusing on any other form of Shifting other that just her full transformation, part of her didn't imagine she'd ever use something like partial shifting. If she wanted traits of her canine form she'd just go full shift.

Rin then looked over to Thanya upon hearing her voice. The girl seemed to go a step further than Rin would even consider and was instead showing her ability to partly tranform into a different animal to her natural shifter form, her tail altering to look like a snakes. Guess some are more enthusiastic than others. She'd think. Apart from the inner dialogues Rin would have with herself as she watched those around her, the young Shifter remained quiet and just focused on listening and observing.

User Image

OoC: Hope this is ok~ I'd re-read but wanted to post it before my internet decided "NOPE."

Mood: Anti-everything
Company: Thanya, Jace, Gin, Jei
Form: Human / Husky

Kefka Fanatica

Ghost254

Kowsauni

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kefka Fanatica

Poltergeist Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:02 pm
User Image
                                            ᒍEI α‘•α•ΌIα—·α—©
                                            x x x[/white] 山雨欲ζ₯风滑ζ₯Ό x x x β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Gin seemed to be a lovely person as he introduced himself. Jei smiled and nodded politely during the appropriate times. Their professor was a bear shifter? Aww...he loved bears. "I don't mind just observing this time around. My students ...ah....well, it seems they won't be arriving today. If you need me to aid in anything, please don't hesitate to ask." He beamed happily, taking a seat as the other students filed into the room. It was a shame that his own two weren't present but perhaps the next class they could show up. Jei was excited to see how their progress had come along.

Moopsie was in her glory and was curiously sniffing at various students and Gin before she pawed at Jei's leg. He lifted up his little fox, letting her relax in his lap as the class began. Jei watched with interest, never once interrupting as he patiently observed the goings-on while petting Moopsie. He hadn't had the pleasure of working with shifters at such a close level before so it was interesting to hear about their ability progress. When the girl showed off her tail talents first, the Tenebraer/Tadfaer professor gave her a genuinely impressed look while his blue brows were raised with surprise. That was amazing! All of these students were so dedicated!

...Jei wished his own were.

After everybody had their turn and the class had ended, the young man got up with Moopsie in his arms. He approached Gin, commending him on how he taught the class. "That was a treat to witness! You seem to have a great repertoire with your students and their dedication is inspiring. If you ever need anything, please let me know. Should my students fail to arrive next class, I would like to assist you in anyway I can." Jei gave Rin a polite bow of his head. "It was a pleasure to meet you both! See you two in a few days and stay warm in that crummy weather.

With that, Jei exited the class with his fox in his arms.

End interaction for the day.

x x x 不作死就不会死. x x xβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
                                                      Location: Shifter Classroom
                                                      Company: Moopsie. Some guy.

x x 执子之手,δΈŽε­ε•θ€ x xβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Tala Maxwell

Oyeh

Kefka Fanatica

Kowsauni

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:02 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

Thanya watched as the other students demonstrated their abilities. It was neat to hear Jace could now sense heat in the way a snake could. It was a hard thing to demonstrate however and Thanya wondered how she would learn it. Nonetheless she was glad to see her companion was making progress.

Once class was over Thanya would cheerily say goodbye to everyone and retreat to her hidden grove to study for her elective class tomorrow. One she got permission from Q'ara to cast spells she soon would be able to work on improving it herself.

[End of Thanya's interactions for the rp day]

Kefka Fanatica

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Kowsauni

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:18 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Poor Jace…with the weather and his cold-blooded nature the shifter must have been nearly functioning. Gin had to commend him for showing up to class despite the circumstances – truth be told, if the snake shifter hadn’t shown up and had opted to stay huddled in a pile of blankets and pillows next to the fire, he would have given him a pass for the day. But at the same time, Gin appreciated the effort and the fact that Jace had pushed through and made it to class.

In any case, Jace’s progress in shifting was going brilliantly. He was surprised to see the scales upon the male’s body and the way his forked tongue looked a bit more pronounced – it was certainly affecting his speech, but in a pleasant way. β€œYou’ve made some very impressive progress, Jace. Im impressed and proud of you. The shifts that you’re making to your body are challenging, especially because you are targeting specific sections of yourself to change. Usually, this skill is learned after the full body shift. But like I have said before, everyone learns differently and at different paces. In any case, you are doing exceptionally well.” He stated openly, a proud look in his face and in his gaze and tone as he spoke to the snake shifter.

β€œAlso, next time there’s a snow storm, don’t worry about trudging to class. I know how the cold affects you due to your animal nature. The last thing any of us would want was for you to contract a severe illness and get stuck in the infirmary indefinitely.” Gin said with a small smirk and a wink.

Turning his attention to Thanya, he nodded a bit as she spoke and grinned wide as he watched her tail shift from its fluffy nature to that of a large snake, complete with shimmering scales. The shift was an impressive one since reptilian/amphibian shifters were far from the mammal’s natural state. But Thanya seemed to be learning quickly. It seemed that she and Jace made a very good team. β€œVery well done, Thanya. You are progressing at a very nice rate. Shifting into a snake will take a lot of practice, but you look like you are well on your way to accomplishing your goal. Keep practicing shifting various parts of your body. I highly encourage working with Jace as you have already done – you two seem like a good team and support system for one another.”

Rin was half asleep as usual, which was getting to be very annoying. He didn’t know when she’d lost her motivations, but it seemed that she didn’t want to interact with anyone very much, if at all. Huffing a bit at her lack of interaction with her classmates, he continued to guide Jace and Thanya, offering advice for their shifts. Eventually, it was time to dismiss everyone – and thankfully head back to the warmth of home.

As Jei approached him, he felt a bit of pride. It was nice to be praised for his efforts. While Gin knew Ven’s plight, it was still a bit annoying having to take charge each and every class like he’d been doing practically all semester. β€œThank you, Professor, I really appreciate your praise and your offers to help and assist. With any luck, the next class will be a bit livelier and the weather a little warmer.”

After saying his goodbyes to everyone, including Rin, whom he knew would stay in the dorms, Gin shifted into his wolf form and headed from the classroom. He wasn’t looking forward to his walk back home, but the treck would be worth it – especially if Gianna was cooking dinner!

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Kowsauni

Kefka Fanatica

Oyehh

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image
✘ Profile

Jace felt a surge of pride as he heard Gin compliment him for his shifting ability and sound proud over his progress. Though he couldn't shift fully, he was at least mastering the partial shift in place of it. And though he had felt down for it slightly earlier, hearing how well his partial shift was received by Gin made that feeling go away quickly. It was just another part of his quirk and difficulty in fully shifting. Partial shifts seemed to be what was more natural and easier to him. For some backwards reason, though this transformation itself took a lot of time and help from Thanya. Without her, he may not have been able to do so in the time span that it took. While she had been the fast learned for all this, he had regrettably been the slow one. Still unable to shift, but at least today he felt like he was truly making progress with it and his efforts. 'Now if only I can fully shift at some point...' He thought to himself, wondering what he would need to do in order to achieve that goal. He then mentioned how Thanya and he were good patners to work together. Which, given the results, Jace could not argue with. "Thank you, I shall continue to try to improve upon it. If Miss Kamsing would continue to aid me, I would love to continue working with her." Jace would say in a genuinely pleased tone of voice as he would glance to Thanya with a smile. He had also mentioned how Jace should stay in doors the next time the weather was so bad, given how badly it had affected him, to which Jace gave a thankful nod of his head. The rest of the class went about uneventfully as they continued to practice shifting, to which Jace left soon after to try and warm up in his room. Hoping he would make it that far.

OOC: Sorry its short and meh

Kowsauni

Kefka Fanatica

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image
✘ Profile

While not quite reaching the levels of accustomed, Jace had learned to better prepare himself for the cold days this time of year. He had developed a routine to help him warm up as much as possible... by running small laps in his room once he awoke. It was only very light exercise and not particularly straining in the way he went about it, but it was enough to get his blood and body heat kick started for each day. And while it did little to help for the coldest of days in this season, on days such as this one where the cold was much milder than normal it helped a great deal... in addition to all the layers he wore over himself. He had also constructed a more permanent and warmer area for Ophelia and Hamlet, in order to ensure they survived this cold season as well. It would not do to have both snakes die from the cold, and he was not about to neglect his snake after having spent so long a time with it. Thankfully as well, the runner for his dorm had recovered from their recent sickness and was back to waking him up at the correct time... as he strove even now to not be late to class, having had an early start of things. The lack of wind and snow helped a great deal for him in his travels to class where he did not have to be a hunched up and unsightly ball of fabric in order to survive. The worst of the cold days seemed to have passed, for now at least. "As I beseech any god that may listen for them to never return." He silently thought to himself, and prayed, in his mind. If there was never a cold day again for the rest of his life, he would still be haunted by how close he felt his end coming to that one fateful day from snow. While it may be beautiful to some, and enjoyable form what he heard, to him it just signaled death. He had an association of the grave with it now. These internal musings occupying most of his thoughts, he would eventually make his way to class and find he was the first to arrive. 'Perfect.' He thought to himself with a smile. He preferred to be extremely early rather than late. Content that he had plenty of time and was keeping his word to Gin to not be late, he would take a seat in the front of the class as he would begin to set his things down and prepare for class as well as the arrival of others.

OOC:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces