Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:21 am
Tristen was anxiously waiting for Robin to spill everything to the Snagem leader, overly tense from what was going on and knowing that every second was crucial. Tristen jumped when the Moonblast whizzed by him and blasted Robin, putting him out for the count before a word was uttered by the hybrid. Tristen snapped his head back, thinking it was an enemy of some sort only to see it actually came from an ally. "Why did you do that for!?" Tristen shouted, severely agitated that his source of information was indisposed of for the time being. "We needed him!"

Things felt for the most part hopeless now. Worse when Sub spelled it out plain in simple that Crystal, for all intents and purposes, was an enemy now and for as long as this thing had a hold on her. The notion made Tristen grimace, originally hoping that it wouldn't have came to this, but worse still, what Tristen was being called upon to do. Sub was making it seem like Tristen would be charged with dealing a finishing blow, if not at least a severely crippling one upon Crystal. Tristen was at first confused about what he had in mind, but for the time being, he'd follow orders and make his way off back to the battle between Crystal and Reno.

Tristen would have to hold back a moment, because he'd arrive there before Sub would make it back. Fortunately, it wouldn't be long at all. Sub would then give the command to Tristen as to what exactly he needed to do. A Thunder attack. Tristen only ever did one, and it wasn't really a Thunder attack at all, it was just him trying to push out all the electricity he could before he exploded by an overload thanks to the Zapdos Heart, He was trying to push out more electricity than what his body was actually supposed to be capable of handling at the time, and as a possible consequence forced his evolution into the Manetric hybrid the Snagems see today perhaps earlier than what was expected for any hybrid his age. He was called upon to do just that once again, only without any Zapdos Heart. He had to unleash every bit of electricity he was capable of producing and perhaps then some to stop Crystal.

Before Tristen had a chance to protest it, wanting to state that the most he could do was Thunderbolt on a whim, Sub released the Pelliper which summoned the rain storm to guide the attack easier where it needed to go. It pretty much was do or die for the Manetric hybrid once again. Tristen still had what Robin's Pokemon tried to do earlier stored within him, but he was convinced that was not enough. He had to try. Tristen took a deep breath, his body crackled hard as the many sparks tried to escape him. He was tense, forcing himself to hold the electricity back as much as he could as he he tried to produce it all at the same time, trying to do it at a rampant pace before it was too late. In practice, some could perhaps compare it to how the Pokemon Electrodes and Voltorbs set themselves for self-destruction attacks. The more the Manetric hybrid tried to hold back, the more his body sparked, to the point he was actually starting to glow from the excess sparks trying to escape him. This process was inefficient, and Tristen was pretty sure that's not usually how Thunder attacks are made from Electric type Pokemon and hybrids, but it was all he had to go with on such short notice. The more he done so, the more Tristen started to glow from the electricity surging every inch of him, and worse still, was perhaps starting to be a danger to those in close proximity to him. Remember the Zapdos Heart, Sub had told him; the most he remembered that day was the pain as opposed to the euphoric rush that he usually would have gotten it from taking in so much electricity and the need to get rid of it in short order. Perhaps that wasn't he was referring to...it was the focus needed to harness it without destroying himself. Just long enough to do the deed...

Tristen raised his arm up towards the sky, the massive amounts of built up electricity shooting up. Tristen looked across the battlefield, seeing Crystal. What he was about to do...this was to that Ziton thing, not her, as he would end up having to justify to himself. "Nowhere to run..." He dropped his hand down, the lightning, while not anywhere near the light show he produced against the massive horde of Shadow Pokemon, still lit up the area in a massive mighty flash, the strongest electrical bolt Tristen ever produced on his own, crashing down upon the Espeon hybrid.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:21 pm
"I... thought he was the enemy," I said in response to Sub and Tristen, both running off almost immediately after. "I should have gotten here sooner," I grumbled, taking some rope from my bag and typing the stranger hybrid up before having Rala use Healing Pulse on him. I stood up as he showed signs of regaining consciousness. "Sorry about that, Thought you were an enemy. Seriously wondering what's going on at this point."

With that, I left the hybrid behind and followed after Sub and Tristen to discover Reno fighting Crystal. Before I could respond, I overheard Sub saying that Crystal was the enemy. I listened to the rest of the conversation in disbelief. "Not this crap again," I muttered. As Tristen pulled off his Thunder, I attempted to get Sub's attention. "That Dark-type hybrid is conscious. I tied him up like you asked, so I doubt he'll get away. And sorry, I didn't really know what was going on before. I only really had Keiko's emotions to go on."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:22 pm
Crystal would indeed pay attention to Reno now, turning once again to look at her opponent. She would make a giant leap upwards and backwards to dodge the haymaker, glowering at Reno in the process. “Maybe make your attack a little less o-AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!” The Thunder attack from Nalu would cause Crystal to arch back, standing even further on her toes, if that was possible. Once the attack was through, she slumped forward, panting heavily. Her hair would just barely still be in the braid, and her fur would be all standing on end, like she was just blow dried after a shower. She was still standing though, as her eyes would look up at Reno for a moment before finally turning her head up at the incoming rain. Wasn’t it clear just a minute ago?

Hey eyes would glance over to the arriving Snagems, specifically making note of Tristan charging up. This time, especially with the feeling of electricity already in her body, she could feel the amount, and prepare for it. Bracing for the impact, she waited for the souped up Thunder to hit her, holding it back just barely and focusing it further, turning her gaze and launching the huge now lightning ball at Aleister. Why not Reno? Well, she remembered what happened with her Shadow Ball, getting bounced back to her, and she did not want that to happen, not with this much lightning. The conscious rational, at least. That and hopefully, it would free up her subjugated minion for something else, too.

Speaking of the minion, Kadabra would bring up a Light Screen to mitigate the damage, though it did not look like it was in a good spot at the moment. The Kadabra would teleport away further from the Reuniclus before the lightning hit that particular area, not wanting to get caught up in all of that business. Once away, the psychic type would create and throw an extremely dense, inky black orb near the incoming Snagems, exploding into an energy blast that wasn’t harmful, but would increase the gravity around the group.

With a notable, repetitive twitch of her head now, after handling all of that lightning, Crystal would give the incoming group much more than a glancing thought, now noting Sub among the group and gaining an excited, almost crazed grin on her face before turning back to Reno. “You want us to pay attention to you now? Fine.” One hand would reach around and take her messenger bag off finally, dropping it onto the ground. The other hand would merely snap, and with that summoning a Trick Room around the newly arrived Snagems to reverse everything in the area of the room. Left was right, up was down…. But the Gravity was still in effect! Oh. Wait. Oh dear.

“Now that they should be occupied with their hazard for a moment, shall we?” Crystal would spin and let out a psychic blast that would seem to resonate with all of the psychics in the nearby vicinity, intending on giving all of them one heck of a headache.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:31 pm
Reno would take the disappearing hybrid in stride, quickly taking off after her the second he was finished with the lightning redirection. Hoping that the sudden pressure on her by his encroachment on her, Reno found himself slightly disappointed when the projectile was sent towards Aleister instead. "Sorry, Harleen. Not this time." Reno muttered, still continuing to skate along the ground towards Crystal even as it enacted some suppression measures onto the other Snagems quickly nearing the field.

Over with Aleister, the Reuniclus wasn't foolish. It could see the incredible mass of electricity that had just been sent from that monster towards him. And he was at least willing to bet his fellow combatant would be okay with taking the blow for him instead, given his natural inclination towards this element. And so the Reuniclus would enact an Ally Switch, instantly replacing itself with the Alolan Raichu that was fighting alongside him. Nalu would do his best to weather the electrical assault, managing to take the blast while using some of the remaining charge to release an Electric Terrain, the ground now visibly sparking and glowing yellow with the electrical potential now coursing through it.

Feeling the sudden alteration in the ground, Reno would smirk before suddenly launching forward at nearly double his original speed. As he rocketed forward, his armor would begin to visibly crackle with electricity, the Psychic leeching some of the charge into the slime as he moved in order to pack his blows with even more power. "I thought you were gonna pay attention to me! Looks like you're too scared of everyone else to be doing that!" Reno taunted as he closed the distance, almost getting within arms reach of Crystal when the headache hit.

Gritting his teeth and halting his motion for a moment, Reno would stare at the Espeon hybrid for a moment before speaking again. "Fine. Got me a bit with this one." Dropping back onto the ground as his psionic skates fizzled out, Reno would brush past Crystal's shadow on the ground. And immediately, the Ziton would feel the headache it was trying to administer to the group being channeled straight into it along with the other aches and pains that Reno had built up across the fight. Or at least what remained of them after regeneration had done its work.

"Unfortunately, I can help pass it back along!' He roared, pushing himself forward into a combination of blows, a quick leaping kick transitioning into a downwardly-aimed double-fisted hammerblow that aimed to dislocate Crystal's shoulder. And as he went past the hybrid with his momentum, the slime armor surrounding Reno's arms would immediately separate from the limbs, attempting to administer a pair of uppercuts to send the Ziton flying back and keep it reeling. Sure, Reno was feeling all these blows as well due to Doom Destiny linking the pair together, but he was used to being electrified, beaten physically, and having an extra psionic punch to that beating.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:07 am
Odd continued to follow Sub while he kept his senses tuned into the strange feeling he was picking up. It wasn't a void like what Terashi might feel but it wasn't quite the same as the inherently "evil" feeling he got from Sub. No... Sub's energy felt a bit twisted and a little on the sadistic side but this was on a whole other level. It was almost like sensing evil incarnate without the filter of a Pokemon or Human coloring it something else.

Once Sub had acquired his new bird, Odd would give him a quizzical look, momentarily starting to question his plan until the team leader began to move once more, explaining his plan as they got closer to the energy he felt. So Crystal was suddenly the bad guy and they were about to try and fry her like a Whiscash. Easier said than done, he felt, but he wasn't about to hesitate if it came down to it. Popping open Cadenza's Premier Ball, he would motion the Shedinja to stay close by.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:34 am
With Crystal's combination of Gravity and Trick Room the Snagems assembled to help Reno were now stuck in a wonky bubble where physics made no sense anymore. Now floating upside down, their bodies betraying them as quick movements became slow and vice versa, it was difficult to figure out how to move and impossible to escape with nothing to grab onto, let alone the reversed gravity playing against them.

Looking towards Leon and his Vulpix he then took note of Odd's Shedinja and got an idea. "Leon, have Vulpix hit Odd's Shedinja with Icy Wind over and over again. It's already a slow Pokemon but it should make it slow enough to help push us out of here. Thanks to its ability you won't have to worry about hurting it." Sub suggested. "Odd, then have Shedinja push us out one at a time but don't let it leave the Trick Room."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:42 am
Odd nodded to Sub, though he questioned for a moment if Cadenza could withstand Icy Wind. For safety's sake, he threw a Guardian Halo around the GHost-type before speaking to him. "Cadenza, use Telekinesis and get us out of this area. I want you to stay put, though." He felt the spiritual nod from his partner before the psionic energy began to envelop the various Snagems and push them toward the end of this strange little bubble Crystal had trapped them in. Or rather, whatever it was that was manipulating her mind. He could feel the energy of something unlike any Snagem or Pokemon he had ever met before influencing her but what could they do to remove..."I have an idea!" He'd exclaim quietly. "I think I could use Soul Schism to separate whatever's in Crystal's head from her... Either way, if I can manage it, my Ghost-types can hit her even harder."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:21 am
Leon watched as everything progressed as he merely sighed. Targeting Crystal as if she was an actual enemy. But, it had to be done if they were going to get her out of this mess. Leon pulled out a Pokeball and popped out his Alolan Vulpix that landed on his shoulder. "I hope you were listening to what Sub said. Icy Wind Shiro." He said as Vulpix howled as flakes of snow were coming off of her fox's ice cold body. Leon glanced over at Ulla to make sure she wasn't doing anything bad. Luckily she was merely watching. That eased his mind a little, seeing that she could trust her brother enough to handle things she couldn't at the moment.  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:14 pm
Tristen would be lying if he said he hadn't expected the mock Thunder attack to finish whatever was ailing Crystal now. Truthfully, with all the effort he was trying to put into the attack, he wanted this fight between Reno and Crystal to be over, and much to his disdain, he didn't even get any paralysis induced for his efforts at the very least. He kind of wondered just what was this Ziton thing to allow Crystal to go on as hard as this.

Things would go from bad to worse when he looked about, seeing everything distort and he started to float off the ground. "Aaaack! Hey!" Tristen instinctively tried 'swimming' only to go nowhere. There was nothing to push against to get moving. He and the other Snagems were sitting ducks at this rate if anything else come their way, Tristen thought. His Eevee wasn't going to be of any help at this rate either, much to his dismay.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:03 pm
Sub would follow Arkelos to Jezebel, finding the place looking more like a makeshift lab than a kitchen. He took note of the scorch marks on the ground. "So what's in the bag?" Sub asked as he finally arrived behind Arkelos. "I think it you made an explosive? I mean, you're cooking isn't so bad that it singes things and goes boom." Sub chuckled. "So what are you planning, Arkelos? Blow up Team Johto or something.”
Arkelos grinned; “Not quite, Jezebel is using a bit of Alchemy; that strange man back at HQ- Rekah I think his name is.” Jezebel popped in. “I made three different kinds of devices; First one is Dry-ice Device; Drop this in water and it will create a very thick fog. Second one is; well a physical Shadowball: once it breaks, omnious gases release and the pressure of the gasses makes it sounds like high pitch voices. Third device is still in the experimental stage; i’m not sure what to call it really; to be honest, i’m not really sure how it will work; again experimental stage.”
Arkelos jesters at the starting of a storm toward the east. “We need to beat that storm, Let’s get going.” The two nod at sub as he leaves for other business around camp.

Jezebel gathers a few things around her station; after cleaning up most of the mess she; meanwhile Arkelos grabs his bag. The two than make their toward the target location.

“So what’s the plan?” Jezebel inquired. “We’ll have to play it by ear; or wing it.” Arkelos replied. Jezebel let out an exasperated sigh; “Can we NOT get into trouble? I would like to stay around and catalog and/or research foliage in the wild areas. There are quite some exquisite-” Arkelos interrupts her, “Oh come now. Where is your sense of adventure?” Jezebel glares at Arkelos’ “In what sense are you asking? I have a full sense of adventure. Just my definition of adventure is different from yours.” He scoffs, “Adventure is not know what is coming. Would it be rewarding if you knew what the outcome was? What would the experience be if you knew?” Jezebel started thinking, “I suppose you’re right. That’s why I enjoy cooking, foraging, and plant care. Can you honestly say-” Arkelos stops, “Shh, I hear something. Voices, up ahead.” He slides behind a nearby tree and some brush. Jezebel is standing there confused, “What voices? I dont hear any-” Shortly before finishing her statement, she sees a small group of what looked to be three people; heading her direction. “Oh, those people; umm” She looks around and finds a small patch of mushrooms nearby.

The group approached quickly calling out, “Hey, you there!” a woman called out, “This is our turf; any who trespass must- Wait. You look familiar.” Jezebel spoke up, “That’s possible. I was in Monostoke shopping for a while; some very friendly locals told me about some foliage in the wild area that could make a wonderful soup that is to die for. I found most of my ingredients but-” The woman interrupted Jezebel promptly. “I don’t care what silly thing of nonsense that you foolish wish to make. This is our turf anything found on these grounds we lay claim. Now we can either do this the easy way, or the-” Jezebel jumped up with dirt on her hands from covering her outfit to cover the snagem logo and markings. “I have a compromise; why dont I make yall the soup I was planning on. That why yall still have the ingredients and a meal to last you a good while. That can be my payment for being foolish and intruding on your turf. After i’m done you can have one of your guards escort me off your grounds to verify I don’t take anything else?” The woman looked at her two companions; “Hmmm, that does sounds reasonable.” The man in their group quickly spoke up; “Oh come on madam; we are running low after that last accident. A good meal would do us good and boost moral.” Their third added, “He’s got a point captain. We have to at least take her up on the offer.” The captain griped under on her breath; just as her stomach started growling. “I had hoped for more direct relief.”Letting out a scoff, “Fine, you just used your last bit of luck. We will take your to our camp; but you will not know the way. At least bind her hands, and blindfold her.” The third replied, “But Captain-” She turned and glared with a mean look. “Yes ma’am.” The two quickly bound her hands and placed a cloth over her eyes; than made way to their campsite.
Arkelos over hearing the full conversation let out a grin; “And she says our ideas of adventure are different.” He said with even more smiling grin. Quickly pursuing them amist the oncoming storm. The suttle rain quickly became heavier, with winds getting stronger. Arkelos’ tracking could only do so much in the storm. After braving the storm, Arkelos came upon some tracks that he suspected was the group, despite being washed out and waterlogged.

After some time Arkelos comes across the campsite. He over hears some voices, chatter and rambling. “Well, I guess it times to observe; such a ghastly thing to wait. I can’t risk Jezebel’s safety, or further my position.” He whispered to himself.

While at the camp, Jezebel was full of thought and restlessness. Working with a small kitchen, half the size of Snagem’s kitchen. “Might I ask a couple of questions?” She said while cutting some veggies and berries. Immediately a larger man stood up and pointed at Jezebel. “You are here to cook, and nothing more. Any questions you might have are to be kept to yourself. Is that understood?” Jezebel giggled. “I was only going to ask where you kept a few things. I wouldn't be as bold to ask about your business. That’s yours to do with as you please.” The man’s eyes squinted and a scorn look grazed the campsite. “You there, go help her! You know the punishment for providing critical information.” The young man nodded with some fear.

Walking over to Jezebel’s assistance, “What can I help you with ma’am?” Jezebel smiled, “Oh hello sweet heart. Might I ask your name? So I can address you promptly.” The young man whimpered, “m-my name: It’s- Gentry ma’am.” Jezebel looked over the boy, than around the campsite. The place had little warmth, small fire; enough for maybe 4 people. Out of the 10 there. She walked over to the larger man from just a moment ago. “Listen here. Yes you’re a man. Clearly the superior of this group. I know I said your buisness is yours. But I DEMAND you tell me what happened here. Clearly SOMETHING happened that yall are freezing to death and on the brink of starving.” The man’s scorn look locked onto Jezebel, “Who- do you think you are?” He said with a deep angry voice, “You come into THIS camp, and think you can just take over? We have seen rough time before; this is no different. Now get back in that kitchen- where a girl like you belongs.” As he went to set back next to the fire.

Arkelos over heard the entire conversation; was about to jump in when he heard the guy say that to Jezebel. His eye grew wide, and thought to himself “Time to go.” With a bit of shiver in his voice.

Jezebel did not take kindly to that statement directed toward her. “I’ll ask you only ONE time. What. Did. You. Just. Say?” The man turned back around, “Listen here girly. I will not have some runt child disrespecting me in this camp. You belong in the kitchen, cleaning dishes, and scrubbing out plates. You have NOT right to talk to me in such a manner.” Jezebel’s hair started to glow, “I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO-” Her hair started glowing hotter, “SHOW THIS LEVEL OF DISRESPECT-” Strands of white started glowing among the red, orange, and yellow of threads of her hair. “TOWARD ANYONE: ESPECIALLY ME!” As soon as the last word came from her mouth a flash of light expelled from her. When things calmed back down, the campsite was briefly illuminated. The man that was tower over her was laying on the ground shaking; his face that had anger was replaced by fear; the others were blown back by the force. The area was immediately warmer, Jezebel stood there with a stare of death. Her hair was still glowing, slowing returning back to her natural color. “Now, do I need to repeat myself?” The man whimpered and shook his head to say no. Jezebel walks back over to the kitchen to continue making the food she promised; while she was making the food she stared down everyone in the camp. The temperatures started dropping again. Jezebel grabbed the pokeball that had her Vulpix in. “Cayenne come help out.” with a small flash her vulpix appeared, “Can you be a sweet heart and get the fire going a bit bigger.” Her Vulpix did just that, using flamethrower to create a bigger warmer fire.

Half an hour of awkward silence Jezebel called out that food was ready. She portioned out a bowl for everyone including herself. Everyone scarfed down their bowls, after which they set their bowls down. Cayenne looked up at Jezebel with a confused look on it face. Jezebel looked just as confused, “Uhhhh, anyone for seconds?” The group looked around even more confused than Jezebel. “We dont have enough for everyone again- do we? If you all are still hungry there’s plenty left. I’ll even write down how to make this so yall can make it again tomorrow.” She looks around, “Where is my bag with my journal?” The Captain picked it up, “It right here, with all your other belongings.” Jezebel smile “Oh good, I thought it was lost.” She reaches for it, “You’re welcome to have it back; if you can answer one question.” Jezebel looked intrigued, “What was your original plans?” Jezebel grew apprehensive, “What do you mean?” The Captain walked over, “Team Snagem? Am I right?” The crowd got up, and readied their pokemon for a fight. “What was your mission? Sabotage? A direct assault?” She growled as she walked closer, “What was- your original plans?” Jezebel looked around, “I can’t say I had any plans, I honestly was looking to gather ingredients for dinner tonight.” She threw Jezebel her bag, “I’ll assume you’re lying; however you did feed us, and gave a better fire.

The Larger man regained his demeanor, “I must apologize for my behavior. Lack of food should not be an excuse; however I can not allow a member of the enemy team to leave once they have gained such knowledge about our camp. “In the category of questions unanswered; What happened to your camp?” Jezebel quickly asked. The larger man grumbled, “It not something i’m proud of; I choose this spot for three reasons; First the echos off the cliff walls could alert us to anyone whom approaches; two it secluded; any who pass by go to the bridge or lake; Thirdly, hmmmm, I dont remember the third reason.” Jezebel looks around, “What happened that your camp looks like this?” The man continued, “Well, we didnt know this was a trail for Mudsdales herds when it was sunny out. A herd came barreling through.” Jezebel pondered, “And let me guess, when they made their round, found yall camped here, stampeded through?” The man nodded, “Some Mudsdales even got so scared that they stomped around the camp; afterward we found half of our supplies got damaged or worse.” Shaking her head, “That explains a good majority, even more so why your captain was even more protective of the area.” The Captain reapproached, “Sire, we can’t just let her leave. If she reports back to anyone that we are weak.” The man grunted, “Yes, you are quite right. But she has also done us a favor; that merits something worth a reward; Even if that is freedom.” Jezebel took a turn to speak up, “Mr Sire sir, I can’t deny that I will inform my leader of your current condition. He is wise, nor is he blood thirst. I can try my best to convince him that yall are no threat. He does have some honor and enjoys a good fight. I can’t say I know yalls current strength. All I know is your condition.” The man rubs his chin and takes a good long thought.” The Captain looks at Jezebel. “Sire we can not trust her.” Sire looks over, “What would you have me do? Imprison her here? Lock her up until the end of the tournament? Add an extra mouth to feed? No we have no choice but to let her go.” The man starts to walk away from the conversation when the Captain attacks him. Pinning him to the ground. “Alright everyone, I’m taking charge. We are going to finish and win this tournament. You tie her up; we can’t have her giving away our condition, nor our location. Now let’s rebuild our camp; set up an outer barricade. We are not going to give up. We are NOT going to let this child ruin our name! We’re going to finish this! We are going to Win!” The rest of the camp exploded with chanting and cheering. Jezebel sat tied up in a back corner with a blindfold back on, her vulpix was tired up with a muzzle on next to her.

During this time Arkelos was busy concocting a plan to both save Jezebel and get the numbers they needed. “Good thing I held the bag of devices; Let’s see two ice, one shadow, and the unknown one.” An idea popped into his head, “I think I saw a bucket for -shivers- arceus knows what.” Trying to get another look but has an obscured vision. “I will just assume there is water near or around the sink in their kitchen area.” The campsite was in a rustle, everyone cleaning, picking up, and straightening up their camp.

Arkelos had to act quickly, making haste he crept into the shadows before anyone became aware of their surroundings. While stalking into the shadows, Arkelos picked up an odd scent, couldnt tell where it was coming from. He continued to find the first source of water; than dropped the ice device into it. Quickly scurrying away, but not before the water exploded sending ice shards in every direction. The camp was shook, everyone stopped to see what happened. “Damn, it didnt activate like it was suppose to.” Arkelos kept still, hoping he was not seen. Jezebel knew actually what had happened. Arkelos tried to see if he could move, but someone shouted “INTRUDER!” Arkelos quickly dropped the shadow device, to keep it out of sight; not knowing he activated it by accident. Two members ran over to find Arkelos laying on the ground with a flirtatious form. “Well hello, might I offer my services to yall?” They both had a disgusted look on their face, and quickly picked him up and brought him before the Captain. “Another spy is in our presence. How many more hostages are they going to send us?” The Captain exclaimed. “There are two choices here; Either let us go or suffer my wrath” Arkelos was trying to bluff with the first thing he could think of. “You are in no where near a good position to be negotiating anything. You are my prisoner, along with your comrade.” She boasted. “Comrade? Who might that be?” The Captain Smurked, “Don’t insult my intelligence. I know you are working with Jezebel.” Arkelos questioned her clause, “Who now? I came here to steal your secrets and cause mayhem.” The Captain flustered, “Why would you tell me your plan? I have you captured; any real plan you had is now not worth my time.” Arkelos quickly looks around trying to caught a survey of his surrounding camp and captures. Quickly spotting a broken table with papers and what appeared to be a stack of documents. “Welp, you got me. So I guess i’ll just give up and hope for better days.” Arkelos said with a whimper. The Captain was not amused, “Oh you do have a flare for the dramatic don't you? Are you finished?” Arkelos shruged, “I got more, but go ahead. Do what you need to do.” He said with a dramatic smile.

The Captain walked away; meanwhile Arkelos was placed with Jezebel. “Hello darling. I hope you’re doing alright.” Jezebel turned her head to give a blank look of really. Arkelos’ bag of contents was empty to find the two remaining devices. Suddenly another explosive went off. The ice shards from the first device started spewing smoke that got denser, and more abundant. The camp started getting covered in this icy fog like smoke. The Captain began throwing orders around; during the commotion the young lad Gentry came around to the two captives. “Quickly before anyone notices. At the rate of this smoke is rising. you’ll have plenty of cover. Now go!” Diving into the smoke Gentry vanished. Arkleos quickly throw off his bonds, than leaped for the table swiping a handful of papers; placing them in his bag that was next to the table. Jezebel jump up, untied Cayenne, and both started for the closes exit. Arkelos hollered at Jezebel, “grab your bag, and the other two devices.“ Diving into the fog She finds the both, the ice device was destroyed beyond repair, the other seems to be in function order.
“Stop them! Dont let them escape!” The Captain ordered. “We can’t see them, this fog is to thick!” Several members shouted. “Track them down!”

Arkelos and Jezebel ran until they broke from the fog. “That was foolish. We should never have come. We are put the rest of the team in danger now. They will come for us. It’s unavoidable.” Jezebel said with a worried voice. “Let them come. Sub and the other will know what to do. I just hope my punishment is not to severe.” Jezebel looked over at Arkelos. “What!? No were both involved. We both will take the blame.” Arkelos looks back at her. “No, this was my mission. I will take full responsibility .” Arkelos gets on his Snag device to message Sub. “Hey boss, mission went as expected. I would suggest a defense team. I dont know when, but we’re sure to have company before to long.”

Returning to the camp huffing and puffing. Arkelos looks for Sub with haste. Jezebel get started on making some more Ice devices.  

Arkelos

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:33 pm
Crystal’s eyes widened ever so slightly as the ground went electric, lifting up her leg slightly and shaking her paw, with it feeling rather tingly now. Then the headache and pain came in when Reno crossed her shadow. She’d pull on her ears until the flurry of attacks started, bringing her arms up to block the kick and the subsequent hammer blow, but the uppercuts would knock her back a fair few feet. She glowered at Reno, before glancing over in the rest of the Snagem’s direction. They were trying to get out of her trap, and that wouldn’t do. However, she couldn’t afford to take any sort of attention away from Reno now, since that p***k was getting in close and doing things this body wasn’t suited to do. With a thought sent towards the Kadabra, her attention would now be on Reno again as she lunged forward, with all of her fingers growing psychic, pink nails as she attempted to tear into the opposing psychic with them. Regardless of whether she hit her target or not, the blue orb sent up into the sky earlier would now return to the ground as a bolt of blue psychic energy, aimed directly for her opponent.

Meanwhile, the Kadabra that was under the Ziton’s control would teleport over to the Snagems, sending out a Shadow Ball at the Shedinja and Alolan Vulpix, in a way to bring attention to himself, keep the Shedinja from doing what it was going about doing, and act as a screen for his master, as there was plenty for the Ziton to focus on right now without anymore interfering Snagems.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:52 pm
Reno would immediately sever the connection between him and Crystal, the pain from his own blows reverberating onto him just the one time was enough fun for now. He didn't need to unduly hamper himself any more than necessary, especially if he could keep this a melee fight. Taking the initiative as he grew more used to the Ziton's efforts to induce a migraine, Reno would leap to grab Crystal's arms as she came in swinging her dagger-like nails. While it mostly resulted in paneling damage and a few broken supplementary systems in his left arm, Reno's right arm would develop a quintet of deep gouges that were barely hampered by the slimy armor his channeling was granting him. However, he would attempt to bind both of Crystal's arms using that slime and his own hands, attempting to keep her still as he leveraged himself into a right side kick that aimed to slam his heel home into her forehead. But this blow would be lacking in the electric charge and extra pop from the slime armor Reno had encased himself in. Apparently, he had left the appendage behind for what followed as Reno raised his leg as high as he possibly could from his initial kick and brought it swinging down in an axe kick, the slime reacting at the same time to come swinging up towards Crystal's chin. And while he wanted to quickly re-armor his leg after the move, the sudden blast of psionic energy slamming into his back would halt that plan, knocking him off balance and sending Harleen flying from her position in hiding on Reno's hip.

Nalu and Aleister would be back in position guarding Reno's Metagross and Alakazam, the two guardian Pokemon doing their best to reorient and prepare for another burst of violence. While Nalu had weathered the superpowered Thunder well, it had certainly left its mark.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:29 am
Thanks to Leon's Vulpix Odd's Shedinja would find its self able to move and think with incredible speed now, the Pokemon starting to utilize its Telekinesis to push the Snagems out, the ghostly bug targeting the nearest Snagem first; Leon. Just as Leon was being pushed out a Shadow Ball came flying into the Trick Room and smacked into his Vulpix, the fox sent dropping out of the Trick Room right as Leon himself was telepathically pushed out himself. The Shadow Ball wouldn't knock out that Vulpix but it came dangerously close.

Quickly realizing that the Kadabra was about to target Shedinja next and damn the rest of them to remain in here Sub grabbed Terahsi on the shoulder and shouted to Shedinja. "Get him out!" He implored.

Shedinja would have barely just enough time to hurl Terashi out of the Trick Room unceremoniously, the Psychic Channeler freed however would have a rough encounter with the ground. In that same moment the Shadow Ball slammed into Cadenza and would knock it out.

As Terashi recollected himself he would feel a surge of energy inside of him, extremely familiar but never felt it this strong. It was Rala's energy, their connection greater than it had ever been before. It was then that Terashi would realize that Rala was still stuck in the Trick Room but in spite of their separation he felt like she was standing right next to him. Where did this come from? Did Rala do something? No, he felt something similar before, back in Black City. Was it Sub?

Not having time to question it Terashi would realize that his fellow Psychic Channeler was up against the odds against the possessed Crystal and this Ziton. He had to do something, anything, to aid his fellow Snagem.

Meanwhile, back inside the Trick Room with Tristen and Odd.

"So, any other ideas on how to get out of here?" He asked them. "Separating what's inside Crystal seems to be the least of our worries right now." He said, gesturing at the Kadabra.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:56 am
It was the weirdest crap ever. One moment I'm floating in the Trick Room with Rala by my side and the next I was face-first in the dirt with Rala smothering me. "Rala, can you give me some space?" I asked, lifting an arm to nudge the Gardevoir out of my personal space only for said appendage to grasp air. Confused, I got to my feet, at once grateful to experience normal gravity again, only to see Rala still in the Trick Room despite the sensation that she was literally everywhere.

I caught a glimpse of Sub and immediately assumed what was probably true. Deciding to not look the gift Rapidash in the mouth, I used my newly improved bond with Rala to teleport next to Crystal via Psion Split and punch the Ziton out of her, only to realize that I had instead teleported five feet away from her and started spewing Psychic energy out of my right hand. This confused me for about half a second before I nearly immediately decided to stop caring about why I could do this in favor of continuing to do it, I wasn't sure how effective this Psybeam could be against a being of pure Psychic energy but seeing as it was my only offensive option at the moment, I went with it anyway.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:01 am
Tristen did have one idea, but he had doubts about him being able to do it. It almost seemed like forever ago when he did it, though, and he wasn't sure how he managed to do it in the first place. Black City, it was getting to be a rather desperate hour as Lysandre's forces was starting to overrun the Snagems. Then, from no where, a wave of power came upon him and his father figure. Something to utterly put a halt to Lysandre's advance. While his adoptive father went with his trademark Sheer Cold, icing the forces, Tristen went a different route. The young Electrike hybrid at the time wanted to make good use of the power bestowed to him, but didn't think just a mere Thunderbolt attack or several was going to cut it.

Tristen vaguely remembered now how he thought of doing it. Tristen wiggled to get upright, then once doing so, got his hands in front of him, similar in fashion to how his adoptive parents form their respective Ice Beam attacks. Tristen once again found himself trying to Macguyvering up an attack, trying to focus his electricity right in front of him, though pointing it towards the Kadabra. Tristen strained, trying to gather the electricity. Sub would notice Tristen's hands sparking in front of him, the power collecting around at his hands. It started to collect more and more, condensing into one point, one could almost feel the heat from the collective power turning into plasma. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be...

Tristen gasped out, the collective energy fizzled out. Immediately, his arms started to have pains shoot up and down them. That was too much of an ask, apparently. Perhaps doing that mock Thunder attack earlier to try to paralyze Crystal took too much out of him begin with. Perhaps he was doing it all wrong. He wasn't sure. "I'm out of ideas..." Tristen gasped out, trying to catch his breath. Whatever Tristen was trying to do, it was a bit exhausting...  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff