Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
US Arc - TM1 - Lost In Ultra Space [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:39 pm
Eri initially is fascinated by the pokemon that speaks in her head, able to breathe clearer when the airs adjusted. Zac pokes his nubbin head out curiously then darts back into safety as others approach.
Shes never seen so many unfamiliar faces and hides behind Crystal as the others approach, hiding Zac away. Fallers? Huh. That sounded…kinda like Rhyme in a way, and her Grandma with those crazy stories of hers. The Emolga hybrid does stay behind Crystal. Her priority is the Core and she doesnt know anyone but the Espeon Hybrid. Cells, shes heard of. She looks from their manacles to the cuff on her ankle. Ooh…the Duchy!

She looks around at the damage. Oooooh, she was gonna be in trouble…!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:31 pm
Desi would stand mostly still and listen, hoping one of these adults to seemed familiar with Snagem to let something slip. This was the first time she'd ever met anyone who knew more about them than myth and legend outside of her mother. Everyone else who'd ever talked about them only seemed to think of them as some kind of wishful thinking, of the ideation of freedom that so many hadn't the will to fight for in this world of toxins and disease.

She had started to ask a question when the whole world rumbled around them and, suddenly, a wave of rancid gasses and dust washed over them, bringing a blast wave of destruction behind it that ripped and tore at the Petals, blasting windows out of buildings and knocking down anything that wasn't firmly secured, including the small hybrid. When the blast wave hit, she was knocked clean off her feet and rolled a fair distance down the street before she managed to get her wings moving. She managed to get herself into the air but it was all she could do to keep herself from being blown away again, dodging the detritus being blown all over around her.

When all was settled and the world once more went strangely calm and silent, she fluttered back to where she had been knocked off her feet and looked around. She spotted Freth and the man she was talking to not far off and flew over, trying to help lift the debris that had fallen on them. Her tiny form had very little strength in it, though and when she realized Freth was able to free herself, she moved on to Vaughn. "Granny Freth! Help! I'm not strong enough!" She whimpered as she fought to try and free Vaughn.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:08 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Yuni, or rather Keiko, nodded at Crystal's explanation. "Yeah, to be honest, there's not a lot of myself that I remembered when I first woke up, and I'm not that sure I remember much of myself now. The second I woke up in this dimension, Yuni's memories started flooding into my mind. The main reason I know I'm not her mom in this dimension is that there's a large gap in time between Yuni's first memories and the Galar tournament I remember That and the Realgam Tower fight that happened beforehand."

Yuni felt a spike of energy and turned to see Rala, who was trying to heal her wounds with Heal Pulse. The Buneary hybrid patted the aged Gardevoir gently on the head. "I appreciate what you're trying to do, but don't push yourself too hard, okay? I don't want you to hurt yourself for my sake." she said quietly. She heard what Crystal asked, but Keiko was the one to answer.

Though she had to take a minute to get her bearings. "Over there, I think," Keiko said, pointing in the direction of a large plume of smoke. "Most of the people in there didn't deserve to be, from what I could tell. One of them doe- Mom, stop. I get that you're mad at him for what he did to me, but it was my fault all that stuff happened, okay? Just... unless we see him again, just forget about it, alright?"

Yuni walked back and leaned up against a wall between Crystal and Rala, but neither mother nor daughter said much else for the time being.

"....hey wake up." "hey did you hit your head?" "Wake up! Quit talking to yourself!" Knives' voice finally making its way through the confused haze of whatever kind of imagined reality Yuni had been blissfully dreaming through. The first thing she'd and everyone would notice that it was dark. Dark. Pitch black with no light filtering through to be precise. "Sound off." Knives grunts, from somewhere off towards where she had attempted to kick in his filet-o-fishes just earlier. Even though the would-be kidnapper was trying to keep his voice calm it's pretty clear from the tone he is rattled. "We need to know who's still alive down here and so speak up so we can try and get OUT of here."

And he was. Being down here in the darkness, chained to the wall was giving him vivid flashbacks to learning how to swim. His pops had tossed him out of the boat and he had gotten tangled in the nets... He closes his eyes and shudders. Not that there was much difference with the light being what it was. Where were Hanzo and Garbanzo? He could only hope they had managed to retain what little rudimentary training he had given them. It wasn't quite up to Darts' harsh standards he knew, but he wasn't here any more to complain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:10 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"I. Knives... I guess I can see why you'd choose such a weird name, but who names their kid... nevermind, he probably chose it too," Akali remarked, figuring it was best not to question it. Not that it would've made sense if she tried to press the subject. The mention of poisoned seafood made her feel like she dodged more than a bullet today; assuming Knives actually had any "feesh" on hand, eating it would've been an equally bad choice to their dilemma.

"...sounds like my mom," she'd comment after his story. "She'd probably be at your master's side if she knew him and helping all she could too. Though, last time she stuck her neck out in that way, she paid for it with her life instead of just ending up in the wastelands. She would've wanted me to continue where she was made to leave off, but-"

SubonicXP

Any further conversation would be cut off when the room shook, the deafening boom causing Akali to brace herself as much as she could as the cave-in ensued. She was surprised that the darkness didn't end in something hitting her head, but that was only a small solace compared to their worsening predicament. The one thing she'd hear after all of that was Knives' voice, alongside Yuni's as she was apparently hallucinating. "I-I'm okay. I think," she spoke up, not that she could see anyone like this. All she could do was look in the direction of the voices she heard, but hell if she knew how accurate that was.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:51 pm
Reno Vantas

Alex’s eyes widened when he heard the loud explosion coming from the city, before bringing up his cloak when the blast of dust, dirt, and any other debris came their way. He’d move it down once it passed, staring in awe at the haze of smoke that hung over the city. “What the- Hey, woah!” The man got dragged along by Vega, trying to get his cloak out of his grasp so he could get his bearings. “Shouldn’t we wait to see if it’s still safe, first? What if something else happens while we're there? Vega!” While he was being dragged along, Alex would bring out that staff of his momentarily and tap it on the ground a couple of times before fumbling it back up, whistling loudly afterwards. If he was getting dragged over to the city after an explosion, he wanted to make sure he at least wasn’t going in on his own.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:54 pm
Monique stood there, wondering what she should do.

It had been several years since she'd left town for anything. The rest of Aether Island was dangerous, and they didn't like her much in Flower City.

But she couldn't help but feel like this time was different. Whatever had happened was dire, and if it was going to affect the safety of New Po Town, she needed to help. And she couldn't help if she was stuck in the walled village.

"Hear me out," she explained to the guard, walking back toward the walls. "Whatever just happened isn't good. If we felt what we did out here, there have to be others in serious trouble. I'm gonna go there."

"But that's dangerous—"

"For the first time in a long time, I feel like the safety of New Po Town is at risk. I'm gone. Open the gate."

The guard hesitated.

"Open the gate!" Monique barked. Realizing this was an order, the guard opened the heavy doors enough to let Monique, Marowak and Oricorio out while trying not to attract any attention.

She's crazy, but...she might be right, the guard thought to herself.  

MoniqueBrie

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:54 pm
[Flower City]

”Atlantis_Darts”

”Darksol88”

”TerashiLeonGoken”

”DragonFang099”

(Flower City Dungeons)

“Man, my head is ringing after that and you guys are so loud.” LJ complained from out in the darkness as he listened to the others. “Someone smack that bunny over there, she has been mumbling this whole time and it’s driving me crazy. Oh wait...you can’t smack her!” The Pinsir hybrid called out and laughed. “Man, we’re going to die down here. You guys know that, right? I mean, they barely bring us food on a good day. Now this? Ha!” Well that was one fear confirmed.

They wouldn’t have too much longer to dwell on their predication as another quake was triggered and the roof caved in followed by the wall they were chained to, it was as if something really big just slammed on the floor nearby. Was this the end for them?

”Blizzard120”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

”DragonFang099”

“I think I’m okay…” Vaughn moaned, he didn’t have time to say much else, not that he really felt like it, before Freth ran off to check up on the others. Before the man knew it Desi and Allison returned along with Freth and the women helped free him and get him back on his feet. He felt like hell but his body and mind told him to stand, and now. “Did anyone see what happened? Or rather, can anyone see much of anything?” Vaughn asked, followed by a cough as his lungs choked on the thick dark smoke that surrounded them.

”Espeon_Commander”

”Not a Noise”

Eri, Crystal and Zac were safe and unscathed thanks to Crystal’s precognitive senses and quick thinking. Though she mentally called out to others who might have survived she wasn’t getting any responses right away, a terrible thought overcoming her why that might be. As the conjured up Tailwind began to blow away the smoke and soot around them a voice suddenly called out to her mentally.

”Hello? We’re okay but where are you? It spoke to her. Were she to latch onto that mind she would be able to relatively deduce the general direction and as the Tailwind cleared up some of the smoke she would spot a group of four people gathered, one of them looking worse for wear. Two unfamiliar humans, a Masquerain hybrid, and a very familiar feathered hybrid who also was showing her age these days; Freth.

“Someone’s coming…” Vaughn said wearily as he pointed to the approaching Crystal and Eri. When he spoke his voice would confirm to Crystal that he was the one that picked up on her mental call.

The group might have some time to talk among themselves to figure out what was going on but not for long as the smoke left around them was suddenly being pulled straight up into the sky. Looking up, that's when they could see it.

”Espeon_Commander”

”Reno Vantas”

Vega and Alex made it to Flower City completely fine and with shocking ease, the both noting that the local banditry and other miscreants were shocked by the explosion, paralyzed with fear in what could have possibly happened in the utopian fortress of Flower City. Things like this just simply did not happen, no one was crazy enough to do something like this with King Aether still alive.

Once they had made it to the city they would find only one other person standing at the gates…

”MoniqueBrie”

”Espeon_Commander”

”Reno Vantas”

When sheriff Monique made it to Flower City she would find the gates completely unguarded in spite of the fact that she could see no evidence of the explosion’s aftermath this far away from the epicenter other than some light smoke which the wind had blown in this direction. The air was heavy here, not physically but heavy in a sort of ‘bad vibe’ sense, something wasn’t right about this and it wasn’t just because of the explosion, her intuition and experience told her that the guards would never abandon their post, not even in such a tragic event least they incur the wrath of King Aether.

Before long two others arrived behind her, two men named Vega and Alex, both of them drawn out of the Wastelands to check out what happened in Flower City just like Monique did. The three might have several minutes to talk among themselves before the strangest thing began to happen; the smoke lingering over the city was being sucked up into the sky by an invisible force. You know that sense of ‘wrongness’ Monique felt earlier? All three of them felt it now, more than ever, and if they had to guess this wasn’t just a ‘I got a bad feeling about this’ thing, no, some unseen force was reaching out and bearing down on them. Foul and...unnatural.

”Everyone”

It fell right on top of Aether Castle, at first a tiny little black dot in the sky, where all that smoke went, that got bigger and bigger as it fell, growing in size much faster than an object simply approaching you would. No, whatever it was it was It[b]growing[b/] at a tremendous rate. Speaking of, upon closer inspection they could now see where the smoke went; there was a sizable hole in the protective dome above!

Once the ‘UFO’ hit the castle there was another large quake that shook the city, the spire of the castle falling into the hole the object created. Those still alive to see this transpire might worry about those inside, definitely not the king but those kept prisoner in the dungeon below and others pressed into the king’s service. If not for them, and to find out what is going on, and to stop whatever is putting them all at risk now that the dome has been pierced, those still standing might feel compelled to run to the castle.

Upon arriving at the castle, and finding themselves in the great hall, they all would be greeted by a battle in progress, only four royal guards and their Pokemon still standing with plenty of bodies of the fallen scattered about as they faced down a tremendous grotesque monster standing just in front of the fallen spire, the monster dwarfing it.

“Guzzlord!” Roared the creature with a giant mouth as it lashed out with its tongue, grabbing a guard and threatening to pull her into its gaping maw, her Pokemon, a Vikavolt, desperately fired off shots of Charge Beam at the creature in vain while the remaining guards began to run back towards the staircase which led to the upper floor, likely intending to flee to the king’s chambers, leaving one of their remaining comrades to her fate.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:44 pm
Monique looked around, unnerved.

The gates had been abandoned, an utter rarity. It felt more desolate than the entrance to humanity's last organized stand merited.

She turned to the strangers behind her, nervous and trying to figure them out. "I take it you saw the same thing I did?" The sheriff crossed her arms and began to await a response.

Instead, Oricorio squawked in panic. She turned to look at the Dancing Pokémon, but her attention was instead drawn to the sky, where a massive object was bearing down on the city in front of them. Moments later, it made a direct impact on the spire of Aether Castle, triggering another earth-shaking blast and sending debris and more smoke in all directions.

Monique immediately dropped to the ground, keeping her Marowak and Oricorio close. A moment later, she got up, shook the dust off her dress, and turned around.

"I didn't come all this way just to gawk. And I hope that neither did you."

The sheriff of New Po Town took Marowak and Oricorio along as she strolled through the unguarded gates, motioning for Alex and Vega to follow her.  

MoniqueBrie

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:25 am
With a light groan, Yuni's eyes slowly opened. As she pushed against the ground, she rose slowly, slowly, to a sitting position as the conversation she was in slowly faded from her memory in a manner that made it obvious it was all a dream. Her body was extremely sore, and the massive headache made it harder to discern how much of the last twenty-four hours was real or not. Her ears, somehow, worked fine, and as LJ's words sunk in, she flinched. She had no end of questions regarding where she was and what had happened, but she couldn't speak now if she tried. The fact that she couldn't see anything didn't help matters either.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:38 pm
Seeing that the Masquerain hybrid as okay, and apparently, she got more unexpected help for that matter, Freth went to help Vaughn up. She then looked off into the distance, in hoping to maybe answer Vaughn's question of what in the hell just happened. She noticed that the dust and fumes were not collecting in the dome; they were escaping...out the top of the dome. Something crashed through. Freth still wasn't really sensing anything; wishing at the very least she could sense out some presences by means of pressures. Something to discern people in the area other than an amalgamation of panic that she was sure was rushing over her from the mass confusion of the citizens close by.

"That's not good. That hole in the dome is going to allow the outside world to kill us soon." the voice in her head stated. Freth questioned it. If Vaughn was to be believed, then whatever the conditions were out there tapered off over the years. "Worse, whatever came crashing through seemed to have made its way into the castle."

"I guess that's where I'm going then." Freth stated.

"Are you crazy!? What has gotten into you over the past half-hour!?" the voice protested.

"I'm dead anyways because of the hole in the ceiling, right? Might as well see what brought my soon-to-be demise. Though if nothing else, I'm willing to gamble. I got nothing else to lose. Neither do you. Either way, not like you can really stop me, can you?" Freth stated. The sentiment got the entity to shut up. She couldn't argue it. Freth then looked back towards Desi, Allison, and Vaughn. "If you three are good, I'm heading to the castle. I'm going to see if I can't get some answers as to what just happened."

Freth then started to make her way off for the castle, but then as she walked, she felt a pain. She must had fell over wrong. Leg was hurting a slight bit. "You could at least hover over there." The voice would remark. Freth was still trying to get over the fact that she had psychic power. She then lifted her self off the ground, hovering a few inches. This...took a bit of concentration, however. She couldn't really describe how she was able to do it, other than flexing a muscle that wasn't really there. But she was more comfortable now other than walking on a hurt leg and she was moving forward yet again. "I can't believe I'm having to remind you of this. By the way, you still hadn't answered my question."

"What question?"

"My name."

"I don't know. Is that what you wanted to hear? Worse, I feel like I am in a world in which that shouldn't have happened and I don't belong. I feel like I lost the past few decades and I don't know how or why and I'm desperate for answers now."

"You're actually serious." the entity replied. "That wasn't really a panic attack, was it? What...happened back at the house?"

"You're guess is as good as mine."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:36 pm
Allison was glad to see that Vaughn, Freth, and Desi were alright, and seeing two new figures approaching had the young woman turning to see who it was. She was surprised to see two hybrids as the two got closer, an Espeon and an Emolga, it looked like. Where the two had come from, she wasn't sure, but since neither Spooky nor Arauth were making any effort to try and attack, she had to assume they meant no harm. She'd opened her mouth to speak when something started sucking the smoke from around them into the air, and she could almost feel Spooky and Arauth trembling in fear. Something was coming, something bad; she wasn't sure what it was, she just knew that whatever had just crashed into the castle's spire was bad news. When Freth turned and stated she was heading to the castle, Allison looked at the Articuno hybrid like she was crazy for a moment before letting out a sigh and nodding. "I'll go with you," she said. "There might be survivors inside that we can save, and if nothing else, I, too, want to see what just crashed into the castle." She beckoned to her two Ghost-types, who reluctantly began to follow as she followed Freth toward the castle.

----

Jay wasn't able to move very much, thanks to the chain holding him to the wall. He wasn't really injured, but as the others started to call out, he realized that Yuni was having some kind of dream, and he tried to scoot toward her to wake her, but she woke before he could move. The darkness was almost absolute, but the silence was broken by the voices of his cellmates, proving that he hadn't lost his hearing. "Yeah, I'm alright," he said, coughing a bit. "Confused more than anything." He hoped Akali was alright, as he hadn't heard her voice yet, but before he could call out to her, or anyone else, for that matter, another earthquake happened, followed by the roof caving in above them. Well, s---. This day was going from bad to worse, quick. Would anyone be able to save them? Or would they die down here, buried alive under all the rubble?

----

In another part of the city, two figures could be seen heading for the source of the explosion, the castle. One, considerably older than the other, would stop every now and then, closing their eyes as if listening for something, before moving forward again. It seemed the pair was looking for something, or more likely someone, if the twitching nose of the younger figure was anything to go by. As they traveled, several aura signatures suddenly caught the attention of the older of the pair, and the two moved toward the group consisting of Freth, Allison, Desi, Vaughn, Crystal, and Eri. As they got closer, the group would be able to recognize them as a pair of Lucario. Lu, the elderly Lucario that had belonged to Jay's father, paused as they reached the group. "Car, Lucario," she said. "Lu Lucario Car." To anyone that could understand her, they would hear her asking for help finding her master's son, who by Bluefur's account, had been arrested and taken to the castle dungeons while trying to help someone. She could sense his aura, weak though it was, and was worried that he might die if they couldn't find him in time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:49 pm
"A massive, borderline cataclysmic but not utterly impossible given historic and current technologies, yet not the absolute pinnacle of explosions erupting in the center of town for unknown reasons?" Vega rambled off, visibly bouncing in place in efforts to try and direct his vague nervousness into something besides his thoughts. "While certainly a spectacle, I am more worried about what would be required for such..." Before he could continue, Vega's attention would be drawn skyward after the Oricorio's cry, watching as the massive black meteorite came in on collision course for the castle and absolutely devastated said structure.

Vega wouldn't even paused, sprinting past the sauntering sheriff towards the castle as he kept his Larvesta on his shoulder for what he was about to do. Grabbing a rope of String Shot that Novum had been busy putting together as they had been running towards town, he would quickly spot the guard that the....thing....was trying to turn into a snack. "Fine. Was going to use this for moving rubble and traversing the destroyed city, but saving via lasso arts seems just as valuable." Vega muttered to himself, already finishing forming the loop as he threw the lasso around the female guard's waist and pulling as hard as he could against the Guzzlord's tongue. While it was a start, Vega would need some additional aid if he was going to save the woman most likely.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:20 pm
SubonicXP

(Flower City Dungeons)

“Man, my head is ringing after that and you guys are so loud.” LJ complained from out in the darkness as he listened to the others. “Someone smack that bunny over there, she has been mumbling this whole time and it’s driving me crazy. Oh wait...you can’t smack her!” The Pinsir hybrid called out and laughed. “Man, we’re going to die down here. You guys know that, right? I mean, they barely bring us food on a good day. Now this? Ha!” Well that was one fear confirmed.

They wouldn’t have too much longer to dwell on their predication as another quake was triggered and the roof caved in followed by the wall they were chained to, it was as if something really big just slammed on the floor nearby. Was this the end for them?
DragonFang099

Jay wasn't able to move very much, thanks to the chain holding him to the wall. He wasn't really injured, but as the others started to call out, he realized that Yuni was having some kind of dream, and he tried to scoot toward her to wake her, but she woke before he could move. The darkness was almost absolute, but the silence was broken by the voices of his cellmates, proving that he hadn't lost his hearing. "Yeah, I'm alright," he said, coughing a bit. "Confused more than anything." He hoped Akali was alright, as he hadn't heard her voice yet, but before he could call out to her, or anyone else, for that matter, another earthquake happened, followed by the roof caving in above them. Well, s---. This day was going from bad to worse, quick. Would anyone be able to save them? Or would they die down here, buried alive under all the rubble?

"We're dead." Knives says, all pretext of not panicking gone as soon as the roof. "This is it. The end. Fin. Kaput. We're going to be stuck down here and as soon as we run out of air sooner rather than later we're going to suffocate our lungs are going to collapse in and crush down on themselves and trust me when I say it's not going to be a very pleasant end have you ever seen a diver suffocate underwater I have and it's not exactly the way you want to go trust me at least they have the water to knock them unconscious so that way they don't know they're dying while they die we're not going to get that much in the way of mercy I'll have you all know I'm not going to be the first one eaten nuh uh I heard Buneary tastes good maybe let's start with that oh Arceus why did I never listen to my master 'being a hero is going to get you killed' he told me but I just wanted to live up to his legacy and..."

Clearly someone had some unresolved issues with being buried in the dark - it was a deep diving accident gone wrong if you must know. If someone could get him off of this tangent he might be able to help them team up to escape but he certainly wasn't going to be the first to pull himself together and suggest it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:02 pm
Seeing the chaos as he sees that the dome has been breached over the castle. Gregory spotted the Guzzlord and was quick to rush to the castle of which it landed, maybe not to battle, maybe to study. Either way it would be interesting how the research could prove useful to stop this... monster from destroying the last of this world.  

DeoLux

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:28 pm
Thanks to the help from Freth and the other person, another young(although definitely not as young as herself) Desi was able to get Vaughn out from under the debris that had trapped him. "I dunno what's going on... but I'm going, too!" She asserted as she fluttered after Freth, trying her best to keep up. She might be able to find clues to what had happened to her family, somehow. If that hole was letting the smoke out, then that meant it had somewhere to go, right? Maybe Vaughn was right about it not being so bad outside the dome nowadays?

The Articuno hybrid she was chasing seemed to be able to still move faster than her even with levitation was but that really all that surprising given the girl's age? Freth had had decades more experience training herself to use her abilities while Desi was barely marking a year since her "evolution". Her antennae hadn't even fully formed yet, after all.

In spite of her inexperience and complete lack of real skills as a hybrid, she had one thing she hadn't shown off yet. Taking out the Net Ball from her pocket, she tossed it out to reveal a small Venipede. "Vaan, Follow that hybrid!" She told the Pokemon as she rested herself carefully on the centipede's back. It was stronger than it looked and although it started out slow, the longer it gave chase, the faster the little insect ran until it was scurrying alongside Freth, it's Speed Boost making the journey far less arduous on it's master.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff