Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Travels in Ultra Space - Hisui Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:03 pm
Reno Vantas

"Larrimore, you're about a day late for that one. Unless you can recover Aile's arm, we aren't getting the sword ever again." Beau shot back with, scrambling to get out the homemade firework tube he had built a few days back. And stopping as he placed his hand on the device, what he had just said finally registering. And Beau was stuck, torn between trying to explain better or simply fleeing immediately.

Something snapped inside of Larrimore as Beauregard's words bounced around in his head, echoing like a Zubat's cry in a vast cavern. At first the words almost didn't make sense to him, in fact he repeated what the hybrid said back to himself in his mind in both Galarish and Kalosian and in neither language did it seem to make sense. Looking from Beauregard then to the faces of the others, as if trying to find help, his expression became more and more dulled and distant. Eventually fixing his gaze upon a cloud in the skill he would remain like that for what felt like an eternity but was less than a minute, his chest rapidly rising and descending. His demeanor however would change suddenly, no build up or progression.

"Why?" Was all he could say as tears ran down his face, the once stoic hybrid rapidly descending into a sniveling mess. "Pourquoi?" He repeated in Kalosian. There was not an ounce of anger in Larrimore's gaze as he locked eyes with Beauregard, only intense sorrow, the look of a child that had lost their parents and now was left to spiral down the vast chasm of the unknown. Beauregard finally broke Larrimore.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:18 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow as she listened to Freth's explanation, thinking about it and nodding slowly. She then paid attention to Sub once more as he gave his orders for who did what when. She put her hand into her pouch and ran her fingers over the different Pokéballs in there. Already, she had narrowed it down to two Pokémon, maybe three if she wanted to try to bring out her newly captured Onix. However, that probably wouldn't be wise, using a freshly caught Pokémon. Which meant Sarlaac and Tatooine. Finally, she decided on which Pokémon would help her and took their Pokéball out, keeping the Pokéball hidden in her hand as well as she could. Her attention drifted over to Beau and Larrimore, tilting her head as she watched Larrimore's face flip through expressions before beginning to cry. "Arceus. This vague idea had better work," she muttered, looking down. "It kind of feels like this land's taking more and more away from us."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:24 pm
Blizzard120
"Not just any 'wild Pokemon', Wren." ...

SubonicXP
Sub perked up as he heard Amaranth...

As soon as Freth produced the Absol, Monique felt its Dark-type energy. She was surprised to have never heard of the Pokémon, given its description.

Absol. Dark. The Disaster Pokémon. It senses coming disasters and appears before people only to warn them of impending danger.

If she had probed for more information, she'd learn that its lone home in Alola was Tapu Village, a place on an island long lost to her anyway—no wonder it didn't show up with the Smog.

Freth's idea, meanwhile, had clearly planted a seed in Sub. He suddenly started formulating an elaborate plan and communicating it.

"Monique, I want you to disguise yourself as a Galaxy Team member and rush into Galaxy Hall and free Darts. In the panic and with your illusion no one would think for a moment to question what you're doing. He's being kept in the bottom-most floor; just look for the only door being guarded."

Monique took her assignment with some trepidation. She hadn't seen much of the team, not yet having been in their headquarters building, so she did not know how they dressed.

"I have a question... What do they look like and wear?" She did not want to get this wrong. She did not want to look like a paradox, any more out of time than she already was. This would be the first time since her hybridization that she had projected an illusion that was not her own visage, and she had to do it right.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:40 pm
SubonicXP

Beau had been prepared for a lot of reactions from Larrimore after this. Murderous rage over it being lost, bargaining in an effort to go back and find it, or even just a simple abandonment of Beau for what he had done. The utter breakdown was an almost alien response to what Beau had been prepared for. Blinking in bewilderment as his fight or dlight response remained stymied, Beau would eventually formulate his response. "Larrimore. We both know what you were like in all our efforts to try and get that sword. You wanted to be some shining paladin with that thing, reliving a myth of a better than the best hybrid amongst normal humans. And hybrid or human be damned who got in your way, no matter how much they wanted to help. When I found that thing after it all, I felt like I had to take it. Because whatever you would become once you had it would only end up worse after everything you did to try and get it. I didn't want to leave it behind, but when I realized it had been knocked loose in that distortion as we were leaving.....I saw my opportunity to make sure you never went back to what you were when it was an option." Beau would be explaining with his eyes pointed to the ground, doimg his best to keep his emotions controlled. His nerves were still running high and he needed something to center himself before those nerves made him do something rash. But as he reached the end of his explanation, he would finally be calm enough to meet Larry's eyes and add, "Can't be a knight of legend and respect like that, can we, sir Larrimore?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:28 am
Amber was shaken from her thoughts by the appearance of Freth's Absol, followed by Sub's words that she, along with three others, were to create havoc in the village. Havoc, she could do. She had a variety of Pokemon that would be perfect for the job, though she really wished her main partner was there with her. He loved playing pranks on other people, especially if he knew Amber wasn't going to get after him for it. Ah, well, she had others that would do just as well. Speaking of which, she pulled out Arauth's Pokeball and let the Misdreavus out.

"Arauth, when we're given the signal, I want you to start sending Shadow Balls at the ground outside the village," she said. "We need to cause a distraction, help the rest of the team free Darts from his cell." The Misdreavus gave a slight smile at the request, nodding her acceptance of the plan. Just like Spooky, she had a penchant for causing mischief when she could, though being with Amber had toned that down quite a bit. Now, however, she was looking forward to causing a little havoc, and having Amber's blessing to do so just made it all that much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:01 pm
Leon was at the dango shop eating some food by himself. Even though, they were seen as outsiders. It was peaceful, compared to their timeline where it was loud and far from peaceful. He watched as the shop owner Beni was serving some other villagers. And couldn't help but notice, something catching his eyes in Beni's pocket. It caught his interest. Leon stood up but hit his knee on the table. Leon's plate of dango's bumped off the table, the Poison Channeler reached out to catch it. But so suddenly, Beni caught it way before it even had time to fall. "Wow. Thank you." Beni nodded. "It's my pleasure." He said as he walked off to another group. Leon grew even more suspicious of Beni. His reflexes were too fast for any regular person.

He had to be careful about this guy. Leon was able to pick pocket Beni as he looked down at his hand to see what he grabbed. Shocked, it was a man-made Smoke Bomb...What would a shop owner need a Smoke Bomb for? Leon silently snuck into his shop. His team was already on the chopping board, if he got caught snooping around. That will just make matters worse. The Poison Channeler walked around until he felt one panel a little loose. He knelt down as he removed the panel and found the jackpot. More Smoke Bombs, and what looks like a ninja outfit. "...So that's what I'm dealing with." Leon said as he grabbed all of the Smoke Bombs he could. He put back the panel and exited the shop very discretely.

Once he was in the clear, he bolted to where everyone else was. "Sorry I'm late. Just found some stuff that might be interesting we use." He said as he was trying to catch his breath. He showed the Smoke Bombs that he "found" to the group.  

Cecile Silverstone

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:28 am
"...cause chaos, huh?" For some reason, this seemed to spark something in Amaranth, seeing her send out her Minior and Pidgeot. As soon as she had, she'd notice Leon running back with a lot of Smoke Bomb and have an idea form in her mind instantly. "Here, let me see one of those," she spoke up as she took one of them, now looking at her two Pokemon.

"Gale, Quartz, here's the plan. I'm gonna throw this on the ground and slam the hammer down. Once I do, Gale, I want you to stir up the strongest Gust you can, centered around me. Quartz, you stick close to me and once the windstorm begins, use Ancient Power to force a few rocks out. The smoke, wind and rocks with the rest of the noise should be a good start, I think." With the tone her voice took as she explained all this, one would think she'd been around the team too long. Or at least around Cera for too long.

"Sound good?" She'd ask as she readied the hammer, Smoke Ball in hand. She'd get a response from both of them that sounded like they were in agreement. "Oh, and Freth? I'm good, doubt I'm gonna need anything else here. I'm ready as soon as everyone else is and Absol gets to play harbinger."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:56 pm
Upon hearing Sub's command to help the people "evacuate" the town, Deo would nod in agreeance. His training as a police officer before Snagem would not only help him in the training of the evacuation protocols, he could use his X-Ray vision to help Sub and the crew to locate Darts and possibly any other hybrids or prisoners located in the palace.  

DeoLux

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:07 pm
This new order took Keiko's mind off of the worry she'd felt from being a hybrid in a town full of basically ignorant savages, but she had a new reason to worry. She'd never pretended to try to help people before, and was worried that she wouldn't be able to lie convincingly. She didn't have any experience with acting, either. Still, they wouldn't be able to go home unless they did this, so Keiko knew she had to try her hardest..

Listening to the other Snagems around her, she realized she wouldn't be alone in her part of the mission, and that eased her fears enough to let her think, not that she could come up with any specific plans of her own. How would she be able to face rescuing someone if they weren't actually in danger. Though some Snagems were ordered to make noise and 'cause chaos' so maybe she could use that? If she knew more about this town she could launch an 'evacuation' effort, but she'd largely kept to herself since leaving the wilderness. Then she thought of Freth's Absol and let Daedra out. "Daedra, I want you to look at that Absol," she said, pointing to the Absol standing next to Freth. Once Daedra was focused on it, Keiko continued. "Here soon, I'm going to send you out to fight it, but it won't be a real fight, okay? I need you to look convincing without actually hurting it. Can you do that?" Keiko asked.

The confused look on Daedra's face proved that Daedra was as ill-prepared for what was about to go down as her trainer was. Sighing, Keiko gave Daedra headpats, ignoring the Sliggoo's sticky, slimy exterior. "I guess we're both winging it, huh?" she asked. That statement only added to Daedra's confusion, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:49 pm
As the others discussed a plan for how they would pull this off, Wren tried to consider ways to minimize the impact they could have on this world’s timeline. From what Amaranth had said, they might know what Channelers are already, meaning that perhaps this world’s channeling clans might not have died out or gone into complete seclusion yet as they had in the team’s own world. That meant it was entirely possible that any Channelers in the group would be able to use their abilities without an excess of concern, provided they masked it in some way. He had an idea based on some information he’d read in Laventon’s notes to disguise his own.

It was when Pokemon began to make appearances beyond Absol that he spoke up again. “Be careful using Pokemon that aren’t native to the region. If you use one that has a different form here, it could really mess with the region’s future. As far as they know, we know about as much about Pokemon as the common folk here do.” He voiced, glancing over at Keiko and her Sliggoo. “Sliggoo and Goodra, for example, seem to have a different form than what we’re familiar with here.” He explained. “I don’t know the details but they seem to have shells rather than soft bodies according to the Professor’s notes.”

Beyond his warning, he was preparing himself mentally. He was aware from his night in the Professor’s study that Lilligant were native to the region, though their form seemed different in some way. He would need to keep her hidden from view but it meant he could make use of his own.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:35 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
As the others discussed a plan for how they would pull this off, Wren tried to consider ways to minimize the impact they could have on this world’s timeline. From what Amaranth had said, they might know what Channelers are already, meaning that perhaps this world’s channeling clans might not have died out or gone into complete seclusion yet as they had in the team’s own world. That meant it was entirely possible that any Channelers in the group would be able to use their abilities without an excess of concern, provided they masked it in some way. He had an idea based on some information he’d read in Laventon’s notes to disguise his own.

It was when Pokemon began to make appearances beyond Absol that he spoke up again. “Be careful using Pokemon that aren’t native to the region. If you use one that has a different form here, it could really mess with the region’s future. As far as they know, we know about as much about Pokemon as the common folk here do.” He voiced, glancing over at Keiko and her Sliggoo. “Sliggoo and Goodra, for example, seem to have a different form than what we’re familiar with here.” He explained. “I don’t know the details but they seem to have shells rather than soft bodies according to the Professor’s notes.”

Beyond his warning, he was preparing himself mentally. He was aware from his night in the Professor’s study that Lilligant were native to the region, though their form seemed different in some way. He would need to keep her hidden from view but it meant he could make use of his own.

Wren's words seeded further trepidation on the part of Monique. The only Pokémon she had that she knew existed in this region were Pichu, Stantler, and maybe Murkrow. Yet she was going to have to use her Marowak at some point. She was reminded of being in Jubilife and having someone ask her about the Marowak she had. Yet she couldn't quite care. Hers was a different mission. It might require fire... And it would be far better to deploy a Marowak than inflict a Shadow Camerupt on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:14 pm
With everyone splitting off to their own separate ways, getting prepared about what was going to ensue within the next hour, Freth would recall her Absol for the time being. Last thing she needed was the situation getting sprung all of a sudden. Frankly, the best thing to do in a time like this was to find a place to let Absol loose onto the populace. Unlike a lot of the others, she didn’t go exploring the city due to the possible backlash she would cause, being hybrid aside. She wasn’t exactly gentle on the eyes, she figured, not since her transformation to the Galarian variant by her newfound resident in the reaches of her mind.

As she traveled down the heavily packed down paths made in the village, she made careful note as to where to release Absol at. If nothing else, Absol was going to end up depending on her for guidance to get him in and out of places as need be. She would need to find a place where it was going to garner the most attention. As she found her way to the main street, the same long strip which had the various stores, the thought came to mind perhaps to park Absol right at the Galaxy squad building. She did need everyone to evacuate the building if at all possible. Then again, probably seeing Absol at their front doorstep would just make them shut in tighter. Who knows? Maybe…in it? The team needed a massive uproar to happen.

As Freth made her way down the street, something started to bother her just then and she couldn’t explain as to why. She stopped and turned around, looking back behind her. She took note to the various people at the various buildings, doing their usual daily commerce, maybe a smaller handful of people looking at Freth with a bit of trepidation, but Freth was fairly sure they were going to keep their distance from her, let alone to any other hybrid. She then turned back around and continued on, taking note to a small alleyway that appeared to lead to the back of the Galaxy building. She started to go down the walkway, She stopped for a second; that feeling of apprehension back over her. She turned back around, taking note to what was behind her again. Nothing really to note that she could tell.

“What’s wrong?” The hunter spoke up.

“I want to say we’re being watched or followed…” Freth said softly. “But without the senses you so robbed me of I can’t say for certain.”

The hunter would be silent for a moment. “You might be coming into the psychic prowess that you now naturally have, which is a dangerous prospect now. I’m actually hoping not, now that I am thinking about it.”

“Really?” She said, still softly, but she had to really stop herself from yelling.

“You are untrained with a power that exudes itself as naturally as you breathe.” The hunter said. “With no control you could kill yourself or anyone else in the vicinity with a mere stray thought. And doing it here of all places is not going to do yourself any favors.”

“Well, who do you think I got to thank for that?”

“We’re not getting into this again. You got pandemonium to cause, remember? Just…keep your mind on the task at hand.”

“……” Freth sighed, then looked back behind her again one more time. When she figured the coast was clear, she then walked off down through the alleyway and found herself behind the buildings on the main strip. She continued to walk down behind the buildings, making her way towards the Galaxy building. She looked in one building, which appeared to be one large office of some kind. No one was in there for the moment, it seemed that she could see from where she was at. The next window, she was wondering what she was staring at. Was it a school? Large number of books, notes, a chalk board scrawled with all manner of things. But then…an empty aquarium? A boiler of some kind? Maybe not. Moving back down, one last window…this one had people in it. Beds everywhere, curtains, one dressed in white with red markings, cabinets full of supplies. Were they medical? Wait, was this a nurse’s station? That…might grab some attention.

She waited for a bit, waiting on the nurse to leave the room for the time being. She noticed a couple of people in beds, but they were not paying any attention to the window. With the hour slowly approaching, hopefully everyone was ready. She slowly lifted the window open, taking out the Pokeball with Absol. She then popped the ball open in the infirmary. The Absol came out, looking around the room he was in. Freth motioned to the Absol to get to walking. She slowly closed the window back, kept looking into the building in the process.

Absol casually strolled through the infirmary. “NURSE! NURSE!” the patients started to shout. As the nurse started to make her way back into the door, Freth noticed that all color just about left her face; a bloodcurdling scream came from her, running back out the door. The front doors of the Galaxy building would fly open with people vacating it in a massive hurry. If there was any other signal that was needed for the other Snagems to start doing their thing, now was the time.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:39 am
Larrimore listened to Beauregard, honed in on his words however he couldn’t bring himself to look his friend in the eyes. He wasn’t wrong, the Pinsir hybrid had to admit, everything he said was on point and reflected many of his own thoughts concerning his question for the legendary blade. So much pain and suffering for that sword, wasted, everything they did just to have it cast through space and time to some place far beyond his reach, lost to the infinite. While he was upset, greatly so, part of him felt relief in knowing that there was no hope of finding it. Before when he first set out to find it he knew it was incredibly unlikely he’d ever find a concrete clue over its location but there was always that little glimmer of hope, now however there was none. Was that a good or bad thing? Maybe a little bit of both.

Sniffling and wiping his face Larrimore stood erect and took out a Pokeball, staring at Galaxy Hall ahead of him. He had a job to do, and like all others he would see it to completion. “Excusez-moi monsieur Beauregard, duty calls for this knight.” He would flash Beauregard a toothy Pinsir grin before turning back away and walking towards Galaxy Hall.

—--

Chaos would almost immediately consume Jubilife Village as Galaxy Team members came running out of Galaxy Hall screaming at the top of their lungs. The citizens wouldn’t have time to question what was going on as a gust of wind carrying smoke created by the Smoke Bomb found by Leon, dirt from the streets, and rocks from Ancient Power swept down the street in front of Galaxy Hall, obscuring the view of the entrance. Stepping through the carried smoke came the cause of the panic and disasters about to befall their village, a four legged creature sporting a thick coat of white fur and a menacing ‘scythe’ of a horn on its head. “It’s the White Calamity!” One person screamed and pointed at the Absol as it appeared.

Numerous people were fleeing however some of the guards from the gates were gathering and lining up to present a defense against the creature, each of them wielding spears. This wasn’t good, if they were actually going to fight Absol right here in front of Galaxy Hall then their eyes would still be on the building itself, making Darts’ escape that much harder, plus a large number of citizens were still hanging around, comforted in the defense they were mounting. Not only did they need to amp up the fear factor with more disasters they needed to pull this fight far away from Galaxy Hall so Darts and company can have a clean getaway. It was time for the other Snagems to set off their ‘disasters’.

The other Snagems were to do as instructed and pretend to fight Absol, or help rescue and evacuate the citizens, whichever they preferred, so long as they made Snagem look like the good guys and avoid immediate suspicion over breaking Darts out of jail.

Meanwhile Deo, standing outside the Galaxy Hall building, would spot Darts at the lowest level of the building with his x-ray vision. There were still some guards inside from what he could see but a lot of people had already fled. Deo would remember that Monique was instructed to disguise himself and free Darts but maybe he should let her know which direction to go in once inside.

As for Monique her question would be answered as she would have a good view of the guards gathering together to face Absol, all of them wearing the exact same uniform. It was a safe bet to say anyone on guard duty inside that building would wear similar clothes, plus with all the discord going on and guards running around now would be the perfect time to charge inside.

—--

In the dungeons of Galaxy Hall Darts and the medium would not hear the screaming going on above however Darts, as a Ghost hybrid, would definitely sense their dark emotions of dread and fear. Something was going on up there that had a lot of people spooked. Was it his teammates?

Scowling at Darts’ little scene the medium would grumble. “Mysterious over life and death, ha…” She originally scoffed but then a thought popped into her mind, something she hadn’t thought of in a long while, simply because it was too painful to do so. Why she would think of it at a time like this she did not know, it was as if this memory was pulled from the darkest recesses of her mind and brought to the forefront on purpose. “I could use you…” She said softly, fumbling around her person, looking for something. Was mighty Sinnoh trying to speak to her? Maybe that’s why this devil was here, a gift from their lord. Yes, with that spell she could bring her daughter back.

“I need a piece of your clothing. That jacket looks like it would do.” She said, walking up to the cell and starting to open it up with the only key the lock had. An idea had clearly captivated this woman, mental tunnel vision consuming her. Whatever was going on with her didn’t matter to Darts, so long as she turned that key that’s all he cared about. “You’ll do something good for once in your existence.” She evilly smiled at Darts as she turned the key and the lock clicked open. That smile though, something seemed strange, maybe even familiar. Now wasn’t the time to mull it over though as the cell door swung open.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:33 am
As Deo would see Darts in the lowest part of the building with his X-Ray vision, he would tell Monique "Darts is in the basement, there are guards there as well. Follow the stairs down and it is the first cell to the right, can't miss it" He then would take a slow, steady stroll away from the front of the building to keep a close eye, from a distance of course.  

DeoLux

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:05 pm
Armed with the information given by Deo, what looked like a guard calmly walked past the panicked crowds evacuating Galaxy Hall and into the building. The ground floor looked quite well-appointed, but she wasn't here for that. She moved with precision down a hallway and to the staircase to the basement, which shed the warm lighting and wood finishes for cold, tuff stone surfaces on all sides.

The basement was set up as one long hallway. To one side, there were a few doors, but to the other, the wooden doors were replaced by large openings for jail cells. A guard stood watch outside a cell at the end of this long, damp, and very dimly lit hall, the only light coming from a narrow window just under the ceiling at its end. She was lucky she had Zoroark vision, though nobody here could know that. But the guard, seeing only another of his kind, did not suspect anything.

As she approached the last cell, she noticed an empty chair, as well as several paper tags adorning the outside of the cell. It had just been unlocked, and an older woman was apparently trying to tug on Darts's jacket.

"He must be moved!" she commanded, hoping to stop this...guard? intruder? in her tracks. What was this...woman doing?

The medium turned and looked, having been caught in the act. "Who are you?"

Monique racked her brain. What did Sub say their leader's name was? It came to her after a moment.

"He must be moved. Commander Kamado's orders."

The mere mention of the name of the Commander, though, was not enough to jerk the medium out of her mental tunnel vision.

"I'm not letting this devil go!" she spat, still trying to tug at the jacket. This alarmed Monique, given that the jacket was pivotal to the entire plot to get back home.

Time for Plan B. The "guard" reached for a Poké Ball and produced a Pokémon the likes of which the medium had never seen. It was small, but it bore a bone with two flames whose ghastly green light illuminated the cell. The cursed flames of the Alolan Marowak sent the woman into agony. She started screaming, something Monique knew had to be stifled without her identity as a Zoroark being uncovered.

"Unshackle him so he may be moved!" she ordered like an officer commanding a prisoner—except her prisoner was not the one being imprisoned.

The medium did not abide, and Monique moved to push her off of Darts. She might have felt for a moment the fuzziness of Pokémon hybrid hands, but given the sensory overload she was experiencing, that realization might not come to her for some time. With Marowak's twirling bone distracting the medium, hurting her, and providing light, Monique worked as fast as she could to undo the restraints. After several minutes, they were all unbound. Monique recalled Kalama into her Poké Ball, plunging the room into darkness, before running out with Darts, still casting a disguise, and returning upstairs.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff