Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM1 - A Snagem Siesta in Paldea [Complete/Free Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:16 pm
With her Mystery Egg, a few new clothing items, and a still-full belly from dinner on board, Monique drifted toward the battlefield. Blizzard was fighting there with a Pokémon she did not recognize (but her Pokédex did—Typhlosion) against a Trainer whose Pokémon was turning up the aural equivalent of a shrug from GRAY. She wondered if the Pokémon that crazy fish vendor had at Slateport market came from here—it was the same recording she'd heard then.

Whatever it was, it used some sort of Electric- or Fighting-type attack and sent the Typhlosion reeling for a moment. Blizzard recalled it and sent out an Alola-native Pokémon: Decidueye. She saw it use Spirit Shackle and was reminded of Gardenia's partner Pokémon, Aumakua. That was a Pokémon she loved a lot—and this move in particular, because it helped keep criminals chained up. It was so devastated when she suffered her injury. But it never quite bonded with Monique the few times she'd tried to use him in battle.

It was a little memory of the familiar amid the unfamiliar.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:14 pm
DragonFang099

"Thank you for assisting in compiling such data, this is helpful." GRAY replied to Brian as the trainer took the initiative to record data on these Paldean Pokemon. "You've already done more work than half the team has done in the past month, good job." The AI quipped, just having to throw in a jab at someone.

The Trinket Stand

The woman perked up as Reno popped up and spoke, having to take a moment to divert he train of thought as her eyes fell upon the Coral Gourd. "Oh, this thing?" She asked, picking up the small foot-long gourd and holding it up. "Really? Are you sure? This thing is tainted by evil, do you know what became of the Kreek? Nothing but misfortune can-" She would stop in mid-sentence as she noticed Reno's mechanical arm. "...you look like a guy who has already seen a lot of misfortune. What the hell, I'll sell it to you for five hundred." She said, holding out the gourd for Reno to take before even receiving any money, as if she really didn't care if she was paid for it or not. "I warn you, it does indeed have awful taste. Somehow it makes water bland and boring yet bitter. I know that doesn't make sense but the previous owner didn't either."

Battlefield

Pawmo would yelp as Decidueye appeared, the rodent struck with fear upon seeing the giant owl. There were no native Decidueye in Paldea but a mouse like Pawmo knew a bird of prey when it saw one, and this one was a very big one at that. Paralyzed by fear the rodent could do nothing as the ghostly arrows rained down around it, several striking it as the Mouse Pokemon cried out in pain.

"That's a funny looking bird, kind of looks like a tall Squawkabilly wearing a hoodie. Oh well, if there is one thing birds don't like it's getting zapped! Pawmo, Thunder Punch!" The trainer ordered, assuming that Decidueye, like most bird Pokemon, was a Flying type. His ignorance was understandable considering how far Alola was from this region, starter Pokemon rarely seen outside of their homeland as well. However this was going to be a costly mistake for the Paldean.

With a chirp the Pawmo would do as it did against Typhlosion and race towards its opponent, paws crackling with electricity, and once in range it would take a flying leap at Decidueye and would attempt to give it the ole 'one-two' punch in midair. However, they were both about to find out it would not be as effective as it was against Typhlosion. This time the tables were turned.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:02 pm
”SubonicXP”

I stood there, and all time just practically froze to me as the opposing trainer’s words resonated right into my very soul. A wave of disbelief like no other. Did…did I just hear that right? A Thunder Punch attack? On Decidueye? And this guy didn’t seem to know anything about my Pokémon either. For a long time now, I usually am the one who is left confused about new Pokémon should I start visiting new regions, having to fly by the seat of my pants and hopefully out strategize my opponent by what would have been otherwise a pretty hefty advantage. I can’t ever recall a time where I actually put someone in this situation. This was…actually kind of awesome, in a weird sort of way and as bad as that might sound. This guy was going to be in a rude awakening as to what Alola can provide…

Coming back to reality, Decidueye shirked back, bracing himself, as he was pummeled with the Thunder Punch attack from the air, barely wincing from the attack, but really? No worse for wear. It was superficial damage at best. “HOO!” The grassy Pokémon shouted out, swatting the Pawmo out of the way with its hefty wing, basically a Pokémon backhand, making it clear Pawmo was an annoyance before returning his wing back to its resting position.

“Leaf Blade!” I shouted. Might as well show the cards on this one.

With his other wing, the Decidueye whips out a green, glowing, long reaching blade and made the mad dash towards the Pawmo. “Rooo-Ho-o-o!” It screeched out, unleashing a mighty slash with the Leaf Blade, hallmarking that Decidueye was about as good close range as it was long.

”AtlantisDartz, with a Z”

“Mercy? Would sound nice if not for the fact that Litten is male…otherwise that would have been tempting.” Doc had to admit, though honestly the doctor wondered if that was some sort of ruse to distract him from the matter at hand. “On the other hand, considering that I plan on raising the Pokémon to an Incineroar to assist Orderly around in the med lab leaves me to consider if such a name would be ironic considering most wouldn’t see a musclebound Pokémon as such.”

Doc would then take notice to the pause Darts made. Something was still bothering Darts for a moment; an aside glance would be given to Crystal for a moment. This honestly can’t keep happening for, if anything, Darts’s sake. He then perked up when Darts, well, darted over to the revealing suit to once again play around and play off whatever what was ailing him. “Oh dear…” the Doc said to himself, taking his glasses off to clean it on his shirt tail. Maybe Crystal can probably put her two cents in…  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:17 pm
This was an interesting fight. The local definitely knew his stuff when it came to his own Pokemon, though his lack of knowledge of non-native Pokemon proved his Pokemon's undoing. Well, that and luck.

"Ouch, that looks like it hurt," Keiko whispered, her eyes focused on Pawmo.

"Yeah, I'd be surprised if it doesn't faint," I said under my breath. Though that left one question. Was this guy able to continue the fight or did he just have his last 'mon faint?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:33 pm
Blizzard120

And thus the trainer's error would lead to his defeat. The Pawmo was smacked away, largely only its ego hurt as it rolled on the ground, stumbling back to its feet. By the time the tiny creature stood back up, initially ready to continue this fight, its avian foe was running at it full sprint, the rodent's eyes going wide and its mind racing. Every fiber of the Pokemon's being told it to run, get out of there, but it was too late. The next thing the Pawmo saw was a brief flash of green light as the Leaf Blade slashed at it, followed by...nothing.

The Leaf Blade would slash the Pokemon in just the right spot and deliver upon it a Critical Hit, the Mouse Pokemon instantly knocked out. For a few seconds it only looked like it was still standing, its eyes still wide and staring at the Decidueye. Just when it looked like it was going to move the Pawmo would fall over face first, hitting the ground. The crowd would go wild upon seeing the Pawmo faint and the Paldean trainer finally defeated. Several people would run up to Blizzard, shaking him, patting him on the back, and in general celebrating his victory.

His opponent would also stand there motionless for awhile, shocked over his defeat. Once the initial shock faded he would recall his Pokemon, stand up a little straighter as he accepted his defeat, and walked across the battlefield and up to Blizzard. "Obrigado, for the amazing battle. I admit, I got a little cocky over all my wins today but if I had to be humbled I'm glad it was by someone as skilled as you with such poderoso, strong, Pokemon." He would extend a hand towards Blizzard, offering a handshake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:20 pm
”SubonicXP”

A decisive strike, a just as decisive victory. Decidueye retracts the blade back under his wing once the Pawmo falls over, giving a casual “Hoo” as it done so. “That’s game.” I said. “Nice work, Decidueye!”

“Ro-hooo!” It spoke up, running back over towards me. As I gave the big grassy owl a few strokes on the head, I took notice to the crowd starting to overrun the field, all giving celebrations over my victory over this trainer. It was a big tonal shift from earlier where it seemed like they wondered if it was worth it to fight this guy, let alone watch anymore. Not used to that, either, honestly. My opponent would soon come forth, extending his hand out in sportsmanship as well. At least he came around from the high and mighty stance he had earlier.

I would take his hand, giving it a shake. “You’re not half-bad yourself. I got to say, felt like I was on the back foot for a short bit there not knowing what your Pokémon were. I got the feeling while I am out on this outing with the rest of my entourage, I’ll be finding more like them, aren’t I? Let alone those just as tough. We may have our work cut out a bit…”

“Hooo.” The Decidueye spoke up, concurring.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:08 pm
AtlantisDarts

Crystal’s ear twitched as she glanced at Darts, who seemed to be lost in his thoughts momentarily, only catching her eye as she noticed the shiver run through his jacket. A small frown would cross her face, at least until Darts turned to face her, holding that dress. A slight blue tint would appear on her cheeks as he held it towards her, followed by a facepalm when he put it against himself. "By the Light, Darts," she chuckled, shaking her head. "I mean, you can try, I guess?” The Solgaleo hybrid would cross her arms underneath her shawl, tilting her head with a small grin on her face. She was thinking back through her travels, meeting other versions of Darts, and contemplating how each of them wound up being at least somewhat different from the one standing in front of her. And despite his current antics, she was still glad that she could call this one hers, in a way.

Speaking of said antics, though, this kind of acting reinforced what she figured. There was something he wasn’t letting them in on that seemed to be bothering him. The only wonder was how to get him to talk about it without barging in like a Tauros in a china shop, either through her own abilities(not happening, that would be rude at the very minimum) or just pestering him and trying to get him to relent that way. At the very least, this probably wouldn’t be the place for it. Probably somewhere quieter, if she had to guess. There had to be one of those points during this trip, right?

With another chuckle, she’d speak up again after her thought train came back to the moment. ”You know? It might work with some more gilding, maybe,” she’d tease back, winking and sticking out her tongue slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:21 am
SubonicXP
"Thank you for assisting in compiling such data, this is helpful." GRAY replied to Brian as the trainer took the initiative to record data on these Paldean Pokemon. "You've already done more work than half the team has done in the past month, good job." The AI quipped, just having to throw in a jab at someone.

Brian couldn't help but grin at the snipe GRAY gave at the footage he'd sent. The AI was certainly a unique individual, but he wouldn't change him even if he could. He watched as the rest of the battle played out, with Blizz coming out on top, thanks to a critical hit from a Leaf Blade. He had to hand it to the other trainer, he'd done quite well, especially for taking out Blizz's Typhlosion. Wanting to know more about the two Pokemon that the Paldean trainer had battled with, he waited until the man was finished congratulating Blizz before approaching. "Pardon me," he said. "I was wondering if ye could tell me about the two Pokemon ye used." Might as well learn from one of the locals, right? And if he'd switched to voice recording discreetly so that GRAY could get the information, as well, all the better.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:23 am
Battlefield

Sol found himself lost in watching the battle, reminiscing perhaps a little too hard about his past in the region. The battles he had, the adventures and brushes with trouble he'd get into. Often from too much curiosity and a desire to explore and learn more, things that reminded him how much Aden had taken after him in that regard. For a moment, it felt like he'd managed his own form of time travel, snapping back to reality when the battle had concluded thanks to a decisive Leaf Blade and clearing his throat to mask the mild embarrassment of being so swept in the moment.

"I'd say that's held true for any region out there," he remarked. "I can guarantee there's a lot more where those two came from, let alone trainers trying to make them shine in battle. I'd say you both did pretty alright, though 'tall Squawkabilly with a hoodie' is a pretty funny way to refer to a Decidueye." His tone suggested he wanted to give a laugh about that one, but he was able to keep enough composure to stop himself. Much as he felt confident he could answer Brian's question, he could appreciate the forwardness and left the floor to the trainer.

The Trinket Stand

Amaranth backed up a step as the gourd was plucked from among the trinkets and assorted items. "Er... forgive me if this sounds off-base, but who'd want to drink water from an... artifact...?" As the woman continued, she'd hear Reno's voice and an offer to buy the gourd, giving him a bewildered look as she silently mouthed 'what.' to him before looking back to the table, almost repeating what she just did at the warning being cut short by Reno being a unique carrier of bad luck. To be fair, his luck probably couldn't get much worse with the gourd than it would without.

The woman was right, though. She did have a question. Several questions, like how much she actually knew or the kind of eye she had to have alongside what she knew. But if she was wanting answers, the least she could do was answer in turn and confirm the arguably safe assumption. "I'm not, no," she replied, making a note to sit down in the team's libraries when they got back and finally address this limited information problem. She'd look through the trinkets again, seeing the best way to get even one of her growing list of questions answered was to play along even if the woman still seemed suspicious. Most of the items continued to not feel like anything to her, even the Coral Gourd that seemed destined to be Reno's new water bottle despite its apparent history.

Eventually, her eyes would set on what looked like little more than an ornate stick, picking it up to give it a better look. "What about this?" She asked, twirling and spinning it around in her hand. To her, there was a good chance there wasn't anything to it, the flower bud and other symbols near and around it being simply neat carvings with the barest feeling of moss. But something about it felt less intended to be neat, like the carvings were a purposeful decision and part of something more. If anything, it reminded her of the tiki around her neck and how it had to have been carved with a similar purpose; just because she couldn't feel anything from the stick in her hands didn't mean there was truly nothing to it. "The carvings on this don't feel like they were made just to look pretty."

Egg Stand

Cera kept her eyes on the various eggs as she listened to the breeder, her mind going back to the last time she'd had one on hand. And when the egg finally hatched. And when she was crushed by a surprisingly bubbly Lapras thanks to being purified right after she was born. Then, she looked to the eggs again, only mildly fearing a repeat in some weird way or another. Her tail flicked as she thought for a moment, thinking the risk was probably worthwile and she'd get a chance to see another Paldean Pokemon firsthand for once. Surely blowing most of the grouped funds was worth that, right?

"I guess let's roll the dice, then?" She asked, handing over enough for one of the eggs. With the twenty-five coins, maybe they wouldn't look different enough from 1,000-Pokedollar coins to warrant extra scrutiny. "I'll trust whatever you give, so don't worry about the type."

Fortune Teller

Aden raised an eyebrow at the elderly man before him, glancing over to Odd and wondering if he should just walk out now. The robes and atmosphere screamed the sort of 'ooh, mysterious, ooh' branding that surely many a person would eat up, though a Pokemon serving as the apparent orb of pondering or whatever it was that actually happened had a way of setting him apart. The jar with Pokedollars parted from -several absolute suckers- people seeking guidance gave enough of an idea of how well the branding worked, but for a moment, he felt he'd waste less time calling one of those psychic hotlines- did those still exist?

"Right, yeah, yeah, here." Deciding it'd be rude to spin 360 degrees and attempt moonwalking away...

...or mention how 'cute' the remark about peering into futures and diving into pasts was to a part-Celebi hybrid...

...he'd put a coin into the jar after the cough, landing with a light plink and letting the fortune teller have his fun. Or mildly dare him to put up or shut up, either or.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:52 am
The Trinket Stand

The trinket seller would smile as Amaranth picked up the 'stick', an almost pleased expression on her face. "How interesting that you would pick a piece of Evergrow Wood." She said, seeming to fight back a laugh. "You're correct, the carvings were purposeful. Evergrow Wood is a unique wood harvested from a sapling of the Tree of Life cared for by the Grass Channelers of Alola called the Phoinike. Perhaps you heard of this tree by its modern name, the Battle Tree." The mysterious merchant smiled.

"Due to the nature of how they raised this already unique sapling, watered it with the Kyogre's Tears of the Kreek, its harvested wood retains the tree's exceptional growth characteristics allowing it to continue to grow years after harvest. That is if you know how to command it to grow. That's what the carvings are for, think of them as the 'program' one must run to get it to grow. The Phoinike would make all sorts of objects out of the wood and carve them with specific symbols depending on their intend use. That piece, while indeed an artifact, serves as a pole, capable of extending to great lengths. Other pieces might look like a button but can expand into a massive shield or a tiny die-like piece that can become a massive crate. The Phoinike essentially had miniaturization technology long before Pokeballs were invented, though I guess in the opposite direction." The woman went on with her history lesson.

"I'd like you to have that, on the house. Think of it as a gift for listening to my rambling. Now, what question do you have for me?" She asked, gifting Amaranth, a stranger, such a valuable historical artifact for no other reason than listening to her talk. That's...generous?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:30 am
Battlefield

"Thank you! As you saw our roles were reversed after you sent out your bird. I haven't studied that one over at the academy yet. But if you're new here then yeah, your friend is right, you're probably going to experience a lot more Pokemon you're unfamiliar with." He said, acknowledging Sol. "From what I've learned Paldea has a decent amount of unique species, only less than three regions! Those being Kanto, Unova, and Hoenn. You learn a lot of unique tidbits at the academy." He chuckled to himself.

"Ola! What's up?" The trainer addressed Brian as he approached. "Oh, my Ceruledge and Pawmo? Well, Ceruledge, the first one, is a Ghost and Fire type Pokemon, one of Charcadet's two possible evolutions. Pawmo is a pure Electric type, the evolved form of Pawmi. It can evolve further into Pawmot but man it can be physically demanding, literally. You got to take it on a lot of walks before it'll evolve. I guess you have to feed its wanderlust." He laughed, but answered Brian's question.

Egg Stand

"Very well then, thank you!" The breeder said as he took the money from Cera and handed her a light grey egg with a question mark on it. Was that natural or did he paint it to look like that? Best not to ask. "Take good care of it and keep it warm!" The man instructed Cera.

Fortune Teller

The fortune teller would frown at Odd, disappointed that he wasn't going to get a little more money from him however he'd flash a smile at Aden and his payment before turning his attention to Deo. "Do you want your fortune told as well, young man? If you do you'll have to wait after your friend." He said, not waiting for an answer before turning back to Aden. "Now then, Rabsca, let our spirits become one as we peer into this rapaz's past so that I may reach into his future!" He shouted, a medallion hanging from his neck glowing a bright pink, Rabsca's orb responding as it began to glow in kind. Odd and Aden could feel it, this guy wasn't a complete hack, he was a Psychic Channeler.

The orb would begin to rotate wildly for awhile, glowing brighter and brighter until it slowed down suddenly and images began to form within it, an image of what looked like to be infant Aden. The images would change seconds at a time, showing Aden as a toddler, a child, a pre-teen, and then it just cut off suddenly, causing the old man to jump, startled. "W-what happened?" He said, dumbfounded, Rabsca giving him a confused look as well. The man would then look at Aden with a bewildered look. "What did you go? I mean, you just...disappeared at some point. Vanished from existence." He wasn't wrong, Aden did vanish from existence at some point, if you count time travel as 'vanishing'.

Before he could say more the bug's orb would start up again and a new image would be displayed, showing Aden as an adult, many years from now. He appeared to be battling. "Ah, there we go!" The old man declared, staring intensely into the orb. "Battling, you have worked your way through many tournaments and now face your opponent in the final match of a challenge you worked hard for. I see it now...you are facing a Champion of some region, challenging them for their title. You have developed a following and some say you are favored to win, the favorite to be the next champion. The battle is close, you're both down to your last Pokemon, just one more clash will decide who will be Champion and..." The image then immediately disappears.

"I can say no more, otherwise we may change the future." The old man said, giving Aden a sly smile. He then began to think about what happened a minute ago and frowned, giving Aden that puzzled expression again. His apparently disappearance still bothered him. Apparently he was unable to 'see' Aden's time traveling abilities, it even skipped over the incident in Orre and other 'big' events. Maybe this old man wasn't all that talented.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:38 am
"What's it's other evolution?" I asked the local. I was interested in this academy he was talking about, but I could learn about that myself. Granted, I was only asking this out of curiosity, as his Ceruledge's strength caught my attention.

"It was a fun battle to watch," Keiko smiled, though she was starting to get a little bored.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:43 am
As it became later in the night and the market started to settle down the Snagems would get a message on their SNAGs, the telltale 'ping' sounding out. It was a message from Sub, as promised.

Sub

Okay, I got us a room at the Absorver Inn. It's pretty nice, this place doesn't have any big fancy hotels so I looked for the best one they got. Just head west rom the market, you can't miss it. I included a small map with this message to help you find it. See y'all there!

As promised there was an image of Porto Marinada attached showing them how to get to the inn. It would be a short walk and once there they would find a medium sized hotel, not really fancy as promised but it looked decent, certainly not a motel. The inside lobby was nice, had a small fountain and skylight above allowing moonlight to shine in. Sub would be sitting on the edge of it as they walked in, standing up to greet them with a wave.

"Welcome to Absorver Inn! Won't you stay and soak with us?" He grinned. "That's the line I got when I showed up. Cute puns, huh? Any who, here y'all go." He said, handing out the room key cards to his teammates, a card for each of them except the couples like Blizzard and Freth, Terashi and Keiko, and Odd and Lykas, they got one. "Rooms for you all! Got a good deal, group rate. Now then, room numbers are on your cards so just head on up and get a good rest. We're going to head out first thing in the morning. I was messaging with Sol earlier and we decided we're going to head to Cascarrafa in the morning. It's across a desert but I was able to book us a ride. Still though, wear something appropriate for the desert heat. And with that I'm going to bed, night guys!" And thus Sub would walk away, leaving his teammates again to fend for themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:41 am
"Well, that was awkward," Absinthe grumbled as she headed to the auction area, though it seemed like most of the Snagems were on their way out. Absinthe had planned to simply show off a vid of Aria talking about the team and ask about that, mostly about how she did it, but then she had to go and bring up the wrong vid, and... ugh, nevermind. What became of that, now, was up to Aria.

At that point, Abby was willing to just follow her team out of here, but a certain stand caught her interest. "Fighting-type," she said simply, putting down thirty Snag Coins on the counter.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:44 pm
After Blizzard defeated the Trainer with the two Paldean Pokémon, the crowd started to disperse. In general, the evening activity was winding down here, and Monique got a message on her SNAG informing her of their destination for the night: the Absorver Inn. She snaked out of the venue with a better sense of Paldean fashion, a Pokémon Egg, and her first sighting of some of the native Pokémon.

The midsize hotel was only about a block away from the market in a charming, well-restored midcentury style. Sub and several other Snagems were already there, and the Dark One handed her her room key as soon as she showed up. Apparently they were headed across a desert tomorrow. Looks like a day to let my Illusion be the clothing...

Monique set down her bags on the floor as she made her way inside the room. There was a queen-sized bed, a small bathroom, a TV, and a desk. She probably wasn't going to do much other than change out of these traveling clothes, sip on some water, and fall asleep. She'd flip through the TV channels and see what people watched here—apparently, a lot of food shows.

She slowly unwound, curled up with her Audino, who sometimes made a good stand-in for her lost Komala. Before long, Monique was sleeping soundly, no Dream Mist required.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff