Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
GO FOR THE GOLD~ Christmas carnival Cup game 2023 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry Christmas
  One and all
  Love and Misletoe, and kisses <3
View Results

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:30 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morning. Lovely image of Richard & Athena's daughter.

saved it in my pinterest =) and you sound busy ..I'll leave you to your games . you're distracted ^.^

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve. As for the Week of Christmas, it'll be a busy week for me.

week of Christmas? why's that? how's that? Christmas is one day ^^ and alright Crys, then there's New Year's Eve, =) it's true we have family gathering together , I see , it's ok, no worries .
Yes tomorrow's Christmas Eve , when Christ would be born biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:34 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

saved it in my pinterest =) and you sound busy ..I'll leave you to your games . you're distracted ^.^

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve. As for the Week of Christmas, it'll be a busy week for me.

week of Christmas? why's that? how's that? Christmas is one day ^^ and alright Crys, then there's New Year's Eve, =) it's true we have family gathering together , I see , it's ok, no worries .

No problem. Like I said before, things are busy for me in December since there's gatherings.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:44 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

No problem. Like I said before, things are busy for me in December since there's gatherings.

Sure Crys , I understand =) have fun Merry Christmas *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:05 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure, well one way not to have me around..just stop quoting me I guess, I'm not a mean person, I understand, and don't want to be selfish , or just ignore me like the others do here ..*hugs*  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure, well one way not to have me around..just stop quoting me I guess, I'm not a mean person, I understand, and don't want to be selfish , or just ignore me like the others do here ..*hugs*

Well, I sometimes have to think about what to reply. We'll see the next player's room segment in the Once Upon a Designer Special soon.
Anyway, I saw the new GMC Truck and it was huge.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:11 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, I sometimes have to think about what to reply. We'll see the next player's room segment in the Once Upon a Designer Special soon.

No problem, and alright, and cool, going to buy one?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:16 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I have one since the other day. Anyway, what are you doing for Christmas Eve?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:08 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

you have a new GMC truck? oh wow! that's really awesome! =) Not working Christmas Eve Day, so will prepare *smiles*  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Christmas Eve will be quiet for me, and you must be really important and well off, to buy such a truck , happy for you 3nodding and now I don't see why you would waste your time with me lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:24 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

you have a new GMC truck? oh wow! that's really awesome! =) Not working Christmas Eve Day, so will prepare *smiles*

Sweet. Tomorrow, I may get off early since its Christmas Eve.

For Musa, Tecna and Roxy from Winx, if they were Bloom's mermaid sisters, Musa, Tecna would be 15 like Boom and Daphne while Roxy would be 14. Mermaid Stella would be 16 too as Bloom's older sister

Sounds like another Mermaid AU for Musa, Tecna and Roxy. Not to mention Another World with My Smartphone Seasons 1 & 2 with the 9 women in that anime.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:30 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

For Musa, Tecna and Roxy from Winx, if they were Bloom's mermaid sisters, Musa, Tecna would be 15 like Boom and Daphne while Roxy would be 14. Mermaid Stella would be 16 too as Bloom's older sister

Sounds like another Mermaid AU for Musa, Tecna and Roxy. Not to mention Another World with My Smartphone Seasons 1 & 2 with the 9 women in that anime.

I see, ok Crys thanks for letting me know, 3nodding *AU* auxiliary?

so it's safe to say you watch that cartoon Winx? you must know all their characteristics?, and alright for tomorrow night, I'll leave you be 3nodding ty.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

so it's safe to say you watch that cartoon Winx? you must know all their characteristics?, and alright for tomorrow night, I'll leave you be 3nodding ty.

AU = Alternate universe.
Them as mermaids born under a loving mother.
Anyway, Sybille would be their mother.

Speaking of which Sybille's coding needs to be worked on. In the meantime, I'm thinking about what to reply.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:44 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

AU = Alternate universe.

Speaking of which Sybille's coding needs to be worked on. In the meantime, I'm thinking about what to reply.

Alright, sure =) thanks wow, and *Alternate Universe * cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:14 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

AU = Alternate universe.

BTW. What's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:19 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

AU = Alternate universe.

BTW. What's new?

Have to go to work, soon... have fun biggrin  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out