Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

The PHiX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:32 pm
haas700
"Face the music!" he shouted to Rester. "I'll help you win, just so that you won't kill yourself! He's too strong for you! Let me help!"

Miyamoto said this as he secretly put an EMP shot in his two guns. He was ready for a fight, and this time he would win.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:46 pm
haas700
haas700
"Face the music!" he shouted to Rester. "I'll help you win, just so that you won't kill yourself! He's too strong for you! Let me help!"

Miyamoto said this as he secretly put an EMP shot in his two guns. He was ready for a fight, and this time he would win.

Silencer laughed. "listen," said Rester. "you have no idea what he can do at will." Miyamoto payed no attention, and shot a bullet at Silencer. As soon as that bullet came within 5 metres of Silencer, it vaporized. Silencer looked up. "i dont have a dang time for this," he thought. "no," yelled Rester. "I get it. Dang. Im too weak," "WHAT THE HECK??!!" yelled Tact. "so youre just giving up?" Rester grinned. "ever heard of, the twin blade double kill?" he asked. Tact gasped.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:53 pm
yuki_snow114
Rester.R
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
Rester.R
yuki_snow114
"ok...Kumi...what know?" Joey asked she sighed "operation blood..." Kumi said "You can't do that! It's waay too risky" Joey said "you know what forget about operation blood...this is his revenge after all..."Kumi said "then why don't you use on him then yourself?" Joey said Kumi sighed "because...he won't take it" Kumi said

Rester got up. "what the heck is operation blood?" he muttered. "tell me quickly, while Tact's got my brother distracted."
"okay let's make this short Once my blood drops on you...you can be 20x stronger. There's a limited use for 3 hours...though" Kumi said. Joey asked Kumi "but...what's gonna happen to you?" Kumi chuckled "don't worry...I'll be fine...I can take the risk..." she said

Rester thought. " but of course, it wouldnt affect my ion cannon, would it?" He kept thinking. Then he nodded. "I guess i can take it. How much will iot hurt?"

"the risk? Oh dang, the risk." The risk was, that anyone using operation blood, demon or human, will have a 70% chance of dying. They will not be able to move for 1 hour, and will be left as nothing as a rag doll for the ret of the hour. If been doing so, it cannot be done by someone you dont know well, only driven to... wait! "You dont know me well enough." hissed Rester. "you're going to waste your life." "hey, said Kumi. "thats what you think!"
"no...that's just the original...this one I can feel every pain you get...and besides...you do want your revenge, right?" Kumi said

Rester smiled. "there is another way." he said. He looked straight at Silencer. "one thing for you to keep." he said. he dropped his blade, and charged at Silencer, who, ducked at used his blade to stab right into Rester's eye (mechanical). Rester staggered back. "oh shoot," said TAct. "no, no way. " Rester grabbed Silencer's blade, and it was dripping with blood. Rester wide eyed. "heh. so this is how it ends," he gasped. "I never thought it would happen like this. One thing I want you to tell Riku academy. Im not wearing a mask. But other than that, bye..." Rester's face exploded, leaving a puff of smoke. When it cleared, all there was left was a puddle of blood. Tact ran up. He started crying. Rester was gone, and they would have to escape."lets go," muttered Rester. "WHAT?!" shrieked Miyamoto. "and flee?" Tact suddenly got so angry, VERY angry. "DO YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT?!!!" he yelled. He pointed to the puddle.

Later that day, they were all back at Riku. Tact clenched his fists. Silencer would come for them. But when he did, they would be ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:07 pm
Miyamoto was still gnawing on the steak he was given on his first day at Riku, when students began to gether around him. "What do you want?" he asked them with a hoarse voice.  

The PHiX

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:28 pm
Silencer walked slowly down the hallway. He will kill them. Just wait. He looked at his to-do list:

SILENCER"S TO DO LIST:

1.Kill Tact
2.Kill Kumi
3.Kill Joey
4.Kill Miyamoto

#1 priority: FIND OUT IF RESTER DIED OR NOT

He crossed that out because Rester was dead. So now the list seemed organzed enough. "now, for Riku," laughed Silencer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:33 pm
((My charrie stuff is on page 9...))

Heirii walked down the hallway. She saw Silencer walking the other way. She spotted his to do list and said 'um, are you going around killing people?'  

That Emo Girl

The PHiX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:57 pm
dakotalover

Heirii walked down the hallway. She saw Silencer walking the other way. She spotted his to do list and said 'um, are you going around killing people?'

Silencer is at another school...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:58 pm
Name: Thea
Side: None
Status: New Student, psionicist, conjurer, fighter (martial and sword)
Race: Devine and Vampire, half and half
Weapons: Two Katana, a sawed off shotgun, and a boot-knife
Courses: 1. Element control
2. Martial arts
3. Pure Magic
4. Dark Magic
5. Spell Casting
6. Spell Binding
7. Swordsmanship
8. mind control
9. summoning
10. illusion
Appearance: Tallish with wavy black hair that she keeps all in tiny braids and pulled back in a half-pull ponytail. She has peircing blue eyes and a thin pale face. She is thin but not overly so. Her heritage gives her wings that she can summon or disspell at will, they are bat-like or angelic depending on her mood.
Personality: Thea has an odd personality, she is typically friendly and fairly nice, though she can get to be annoyed easily. Ask about her family and she either gets very quiet or very defensive.
Bio: Thea was a twin, her brother's name was Micheal. Her mother was a vampire, her father a Devine. At five, her grabdfather who had been possesed, took her brother away, her father left, and her mother found a way to end her immortal life. She stayed at the inn were she was born untill she was old enough to find a school that could teach her about her powers.
Dorm: 13  

Alexi Demirikov

Alexi Demirikov

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:23 pm
Thea sat in the front office, waiting for someone to show her to her new dorm. She was wearing her mother's cross and refused to let go of it, though it hurt to touch it. Her trunk of cloths was by her feet as she sat on the bench in silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:08 pm
dakotalover

he's right. hes not even here.  

Rester.R

The PHiX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:59 pm
Melara
Thea sat in the front office, waiting for someone to show her to her new dorm. She was wearing her mother's cross and refused to let go of it, though it hurt to touch it. Her trunk of cloths was by her feet as she sat on the bench in silence.

Miyamoto strode into the room drenched in blood and hurt badly. "They told me that there was a new student." he said. You'll be in dorm 19.
As miyamoto showed Thea her dorm he heard a banging in the closet. Drwaing out a pistol he slowly walked over to is and opened the door.
"Holy s*** it's Rester!" he shouted. "He's still alive.... Dang, he pulled one hell of a hudini..." Miyamoto commented as he completely healed Rester and took him to the infirmory.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:01 pm
Kumi punched the wall "damn it! I'm so useless!" she said Joey sighed "no you weren't...I know that Mizuki blood is pure and it should've revived Rester but...it's already too late..." he said Kumi sighed and left Joey "I'm just gonna go somewhere" she said.

As Kumi walk into the hall she bumped into Ryu "hey I've been looking for you...where have you guys been to?" Ryu asked, helping her up "We helped Rester for his revenge...I also have a feeling he's brother is out to kill us..." Kumi said "hmm...don't worry...I'll help you guys no matter what...but of course...I need to help Mizu with a lot of stuff.." Ryu said with a sweatdrop on his head "you mean she failed the schooling entrance exam? well! Those examiners are so mean that I wanna kick their a**!" Kumi said a bit angry Ryu had another anime sweatdrop on his head  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

-Xin Hakai-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:02 am
Xin sighed aloud and slid down a wall. "Where is my next classs..." He sighed once more and pulled his legs up and rested his arms on them. "No friends, can't have friends. They will ruin me.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:33 pm
yuki_snow114
Kumi punched the wall "damn it! I'm so useless!" she said Joey sighed "no you weren't...I know that Mizuki blood is pure and it should've revived Rester but...it's already too late..." he said Kumi sighed and left Joey "I'm just gonna go somewhere" she said.

As Kumi walk into the hall she bumped into Ryu "hey I've been looking for you...where have you guys been to?" Ryu asked, helping her up "We helped Rester for his revenge...I also have a feeling he's brother is out to kill us..." Kumi said "hmm...don't worry...I'll help you guys no matter what...but of course...I need to help Mizu with a lot of stuff.." Ryu said with a sweatdrop on his head "you mean she failed the schooling entrance exam? well! Those examiners are so mean that I wanna kick their a**!" Kumi said a bit angry Ryu had another anime sweatdrop on his head

Miyamoto was running through the halls like a madman on speed. mrgreen He had to find Kumi and tell het that Rester was alive.  

The PHiX

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces