Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
A Falling Out... Roleplay. Now with Sci-Fi overtones! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:14 pm
    "Never really listened to jazz music, More into heavy metal myself, but hey. It can't hurt to listen!"

He took the earphone and put it in his ear, pausing his own music.

He listened to the way the notes flowed into each other, seeming like they belonged together.

"Hey wow, this is pretty cool!" He smiled, not expecting himself to be one to like jazz.

He checked the time on his MP3 player, his had a clock on it and was usually right. Sometimes it was a few minutes out, but lee blamed that on poor workmanship.

"Crap. I've gotta go. Dorms lock up soon, and I'm not getting locked out again." He looked at Eileen quickly, "Here, my mobile number"

He grasped into his bag for a piece of paper and a pen to write his number out, "Sorry about the handwriting, I'm useless at neatening it up"

Handing the paper over, he smiled again. "Well, Gotta go!" He grabbed his stuff, put his shirt back on and ran off up the path.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:14 pm
"I'm just going to ignore that." Mel was seething that Jeremy had caught on. She was now incredibly self-conscious and hoping that it was just because Jeremy was her brother and could read her like a book rather than the fact that she was being incredibly obvious about her little crush. She was not one to be very interested in guys, she appreciated her friendships much more than an actual romantic relationship. Things always got screwed up as soon as there were feelings that were about being "more than friends" involved, she knew this through experience.

Mel looked at her watch. "s**t, Jeremy! We have to go, we both have class tomorrow. I'm going to see if that girl is still in the changing room, and if not I'm leaving this with the front desk." She waved the pink string bikini around as she spoke for emphasis. Inwardly she was planning something subtle against the little skank.

------

Jeeves was smoking while he waited for John to come back. He was thinking too, about getting an education. He wasn't the type most people would expect to be thinking about post-secondary school, but after really ******** up high school (he was a year late in graduating) he was concerned about not having to deal with the same s**t over and over again. He didn't want to be trapped in road construction for the rest of his life. Sure the pay was good, but he hated the actual work. He really did want to get into something more rewarding than grunt work, even if he wasn't really cut out for anything else.

The smoke from his cigarette drifted into the warm summer afternoon air with his dreams of something else. As he finished it he tossed it to the ground and smothered it cruelly with his foot. He lit another and began to think of something else, namely the girls still at the pool.  

Trish the Stalker

pie.my.munchies

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:14 pm
When Dru opened her eyes the sun was a lot lower than it had been.
"s**t, mom would've noticed I was gone by now,"She muttered under breath. But I'll stay a bit longer, she thought softly. She tried to dismiss any new thoughts and tried to clear her head, but her mind flicked back to Griffin again, it just didnt seem to stop. What happened to me?, she thought angrily to herself, everything had been perfect and then I had to screw it up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:47 pm
Eileen nodded at Lee, taking the phone number and watching him go away. Wait.

Phone number.

Wait.

A friend?

Wait.

Something more?

Eileen giggled, happy to have met someone, and announced to no one in particular, "Gonna go home now!"

Of course, it was Anicia who was supposed to be answering, but seeing that she was in a sleep-deprived stupor, Eileen just left. As she danced through the door, she met her mother standing there.

"And what is this?" She plucked the phone number from Eileen's fingers. Her daughter with a phone number? Dumpy little Eileen? Never.

"Who is this...Lee?"

Eileen knew that her mother would throw it out, so she thought desperately, "I...Someone I met at the pool."

"A boy?" Her mother had a tone of menace in her voice, fingers threatening to rip.

"No, a friend! A girl. Mom, you're always telling me to meet new people!" Eileen's mind worked desperately.

"A girl named Lee? Preposterous!" Dancing fingers.

"That's her nickname! Her name is..." She had met Anicia...Why not? "Leeane!"

Her mother sighed and handed her the phone number, "Good! Now you might gain some friends, heaven forbid!"

Eileen escaped up to her room, closing her eyes.

"Oh, that was close..."

Eileen knew what her mother would've done. She may have called Lee and...Well, she didn't even want to think about it!  

Bittersweet_3

chobichan

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:34 pm
Fiona sat at a table, wondering where Toby was. Her eyes wandered the room, scanning to keep herself from thinking of the anxiety that rushed in her tiny veins. This was not like anything she was used to, that was for sure. She saw Toby suddenly. Her arm flew up a bit, waving to him so he could find her at a calm, pretty empty table near a wall. She smiled calmly. It felt good not to be alone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:58 am
Alex just shook his head and told Jeremy "dude im going home you can fend for yourself. I am gonna pull an allnighter though so call me if you want something anytime."
Alex headed to the locker to get his bag and then went home.
On the way home he bought some chewing gum as his dad hated the idea of him smoking.

shramin

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:23 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:58 pm
The cold night air started to get to Dru. She stood up quickly and crawled out of the cove, she through a bit of grass on the opening to stop others from finding it. She jogged about halfway down the street before pulling into a slow walk. She made a rigt at the end of this street and a left at the end of the next. She slowly ran up her street and up her driveway to the garage door.
Dru slowly inched it open and slid underneath it, she closed it and locked it quickly before her mother could hear it. She quickly turned on her light and changed back into her track pants and tank top and jumped onto one of the couches. Dru flicked through the channels until she found a horror movie marathon, it was halfway through Friday the Thirteenth. She tried her best to stay awake, but before the movies ended she had already fallen asleep.
Her mom came down at about midnight to tell her to turn off the TV but when she noticed that she was asleep she quietly slipped in and turned it off for her. Just as quickly and as silently she slipped back out and turned out the lights.  

pie.my.munchies

Bittersweet_3

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:17 pm
Eileen looked at the phone, staring at it for s moment before shaking her head, deciding to think it over before calling. Oh why didn't she give him her number? Then he could call her! That would've been so much easier.

Well, in the meantime, just to calm her nerves, she decided to slip out her saxophone. A honkin' tonkin' bari. Oh, she loved the baritone. Unfortunately, she didn't know many great baritones--They're mostly tenors.

She slowly began to play it, warming up and scaring her cat half to death. As she played, she found that she couldn't concentrate. All of the scales jumbled up inside her mind, and that soaring feeling that went along with improvising was missing.

Eileen skittered over to the phone, taking a deep breath, willing herself to be calm.

And slowly, she dialed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:51 pm
Dru's dreams were splattered with images of Griffin. As she slept she tossed and turned wildly. You could here her talking to herself and screaming in her sleep. She woke up at about one in the morning covered in a cold sweat. Her breathng was quick and loud.
She la back down on the couch and she tried to forget what had just happened. Slowly, but surely, she fell back into sleep.  

pie.my.munchies

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:44 am
It was bright and early when Jeremy woke, despite the lateness of when he went to sleep. He had made a hasty farewell to Alex at the pool under the baleful eye of his sister. John stayed behind with Melanie for a short while; Jeremy assumed they had talked.

The first words out of his mouth after some noncomital noises made at his alarm were: "Oh, hell no." After those, following his sister dashing past his room pausing at the door to tell him to get his lazy a** up: "Fine, fine. Don' hogthe hot-water."
Not like she heard, though, so he resigned himself to getting up. Ugh. Mornings.

Good thing the schoolyear was almost over, John thought to himself, pondering over the mess of bodies that littered his dorm floor. Once it was summer, he was going to start his internship over on the west coast: in San Francisco. Where he wouldn't have to put up with drunken parties while he studied. Only a few more weeks until he moved out, and everything of his was packed up in a storage unit downtown.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:24 am
Dru woke up early the next morning. Well actually it wasnt early, it was about seven thirty am. She couldnt remember anything that had happened last night. She didnt remember waking up or even falling asleep.
She trudged slowly upstairs and into the bathroom where she tightly secured the lock. Dru undressed and threw her clothes haphazardly on the floor then got into the shower and turned on the hot water then the cold. The sleep seemed as if it was being drained away from her as she stood under the water. But finally, after a few minutes, everything hit her again. She had a double chemistry today and guess who was in that class - Griffin! Dru groaned. I dont think I can face him, she thought quietly.

Dru made her shower quick and she raced downstairs again wearing only her black towel and carrying her pj's. She pulled on her clothes and boots slowly. Today she had opted for the white blouse and hair ribbon. She forced her things into her bag and turned on her music. She grabbed a mag and sat down on the couch as she looked at her watch.
"Only eight, school doesnt start for and hour,"She groaned softly,"I'll leave in a half an hour for the sake of it."  

pie.my.munchies

Toshiki Deyashi

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:52 am
The search for anyone he knew had been rather unsuccessful. None of the usual suspects were around for him to harass. Had they been there at the pool waiting for him earlier? He couldn't remember. In any case, he was glad he had bumped into someone at the pool, or else he would have been by himself, and he perished the thought instantly. Seeing her small hand wave nimbly around, he smiled softly, moving to the table and sitting on the opposite side of her. He slid the pop to her, leaning back as he brought the hot coffee to his lips and sipping it without a thought. The warmth slid down his tongue, almost to the point of burning it, but his face showed no sign of pain. He put down the mug, folding his fingers and leaning over them, staring at the girl in interest. "So, Fiona... Tell me about yourself, hmm? I know you draw and like to go to the pool, but what else?"

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:36 pm
Ani had gone home late, as usual, and had been forced to climb up the trellace into her room, seeing as how she had been locked out. Again. With an ease borne of long practice, she slid open the window from the outside, and slipped into her room.

First on her pre-bed agenda was making sure the door was locked. Second was turning on her stereo. Then she fell into bed, still fully clothed, and fell asleep.

Her morning routine wasn't much different. She woke up, took a shower, and made a bees-line for the front door, ignoring the chainsaw-racket of her stepfather's snoring in the front room.

Just another day.  

Novatierrie
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:41 pm
Mel was groggy, as always -- she was not a morning person. Or at least not since she was 6, then she would wake up to watch an hour of cartoons before she went to school. She was towel drying her hair in her steam-filled bathroom. Her cheap watch was sitting on the bathroom counter flashing the time back at her; she was going to make Jeremy late if she stayed in the warmth of the bathroom much longer.

She went over yesterday's events; most markedly the bathing suit top. The girl hadn't been in the change room, so Mel had taken out her handy set of permanent markers and wrote an interesting message on the inside of the suit. She chuckled as she pictured the face of the girl as she read the obscene message permantently written inside of her bathing suit. She found it even funnier to think that she'd never know who wrote it.

Then she began to drift off over to the conversation she had with John. She didn't remember much of it because John had mentioned that he was planning on moving and that was all she could think about for the entire night. More than anything they were good friends and Mel didn't want to lose him. The thought of him not being around anymore made her feel horrible. It was also gave her another very good reason not to act on her crush on John. She let out a sigh and finished getting ready.

Donning her usual outfit of khakis and a bright orange t-shirt Mel slipped downstairs for a quick breakfast of whatever was available. She passed Jeremy on her way and smiled with that pure glint of sisterly evil in her eye, "You've got about a minute and a half of warm water left."

----------

Jeeves lived in a run-down one bedroom apartment. It wasn't in terrible condition, but pizza boxes and beer bottles littered the floor and it smelled like stale cigarette smoke. The place was more of a mess than dirty; however he could stand to vaccum more often.

His bedroom consisted of a double mattress and box spring lying on the floor and dirty magazines and dirty clothes that littered the dingy carpet. He woke up and got dressed for work. His work clothes were rather dirty all the time and he usually showered when he got home. Jeeves then proceeded to stare into the barren refridgerator for a few minutes before deciding on some leftover Chinese takeout.

In the parking lot he got into his beat-up Honda civic. He didn't want to waste his money on something newer until this one proved it wouldn't work at all anymore. Rolling down the window he reached into his glove box for his driving smokes. He lit a cigarette and stuck the key into the ignition. The engine didn't turn over. "Stupid car!" he muttered under his breath. He tried again. It worked. "Thank you sweet Jesus!"

He'd been late because of his car before. More often than was good for him. This job was all he had and he didn't want to lose it thanks to his own retarded principle of using his car until it just stopped working altogether. He pulled out of the parking lot and headed to work.

((GAH! Sorry that was incredibly long...

I'm not gonna say what she wrote until I think of something super-witty. Also, where in the heck are we located right now? How far away is San Francisco from here?))

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff