Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Post a pic of yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reon-kun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:24 am
At least at school you don't have to walk up an average of 10 flights of stairs per day...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:19 am
Reon-kun
At least at school you don't have to walk up an average of 10 flights of stairs per day...

Actully my room was on the 4th floor.. then i had to walk down to the second back to the 4th down to the first.. up to the 4th... BLAH.. i had to do that because i was in this one class that makes announcements.. so i was the one picted to do that./... BLAH...it sucked so bad.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:20 am
HEY!!.... I am going up to Mc Donald's today and going to meet someone.. HEHEHEHE! Yeah he is from the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:58 pm
Reon-kun
I walk an average of 2 miles 30 flights of stairs a day since I don't have a car and I don't feel like getting my bike stole...silly campus and not having security...  

WaresTheBeef

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:10 pm
I walk an average of... hold on wait I am not gay enough to measure how far I walk in school.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:48 pm
My pic is in my sig . . . I was at Renaissance Festival, it's such a pretty
axe. ^_^  

Tehmafrath Uzumaki

Vicious Bloodsucker

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:12 pm
OblivionKnight
I walk an average of... hold on wait I am not gay enough to measure how far I walk in school.

LOL.

no but you are gay. LOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:25 pm
that was not called for shame shame  

DanPro05

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:17 pm
shut up dustin. Me and him are just ******** around like we always do at lunch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:35 pm
BRYAN! You missed the funniest thing at lunch today. John was ******** around and accidently hit this kid in his a** when he was throwing his pop bottle around. So the kid was like "who touched my a**". I turned around and was like "I did, it felt pretty nice, heres my number if you want to call me sometime" or some stupid s**t like that. It was the greatest thing in the world...  

cherry haterade

WaresTheBeef

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:33 pm
OblivionKnight
BRYAN! You missed the funniest thing at lunch today. John was ******** around and accidently hit this kid in his a** when he was throwing his pop bottle around. So the kid was like "who touched my a**". I turned around and was like "I did, it felt pretty nice, heres my number if you want to call me sometime" or some stupid s**t like that. It was the greatest thing in the world...
LIKE OMG GREAT STORY...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:54 pm
wow i got a trunk.. w00t..

but ohh well people.. i asked someone today to tell me the complete truth.. and truth hurts.... so bad...I asked

"Please... dont lie to me.. Tell me wut you really think about my looks"
they said
"Hun i dont want to be mean but yeah here is the truth, That is what paper bags was made for"

yeah... laugh at that. i might not be in ohio much longer.. long story.. it is in my journal.. sweatdrop  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:10 am
inuyasha_lover419

but ohh well people.. i asked someone today to tell me the complete truth.. and truth hurts.... so bad...I asked

they said
"Hun i dont want to be mean but yeah here is the truth, That is what paper bags was made for"

yeah... laugh at that. i might not be in ohio much longer.. long story.. it is in my journal.. sweatdrop

WOW I just read your journal. You are going to really need that truck now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:09 pm
ccg1232009
inuyasha_lover419

they said

WOW I just read your journal. You are going to really need that truck now.

Lots of s**t is happening to me atm... so i am going to write something right now in it... and i am going to go... see you all later.  

R0seLady

Friendly Gaian

10,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Saifer Matsuka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:33 am
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/41521b77_14e0f/bc/My+Documents/Kinte+party+1.jpg?BCCFRhBBfbmVMcJm  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff