Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:55 pm
i have lost my best friend and i think another and i am just losing it more and more every day  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:26 pm
I feel your paine :-/ even when your best friend is a A** hole but you know things just suck sometimes I must god -_O I must rant that questing hurts for me surprised  

Hehehehahah

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:53 pm
EggaSponge
i have lost my best friend and i think another and i am just losing it more and more every day
well you know if you ever need someone to talk to you know you can PM me anytime. i have been known quite well to turn frowns upside down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:57 pm
I'm ******** tired of everyone venting their problems to me and I mean everyone!!!!! I get ******** yelled at and stuff you know I don't go around and ******** yell at everyone when i'm really pissed off I try to bottle it up!!!!!! scream And the next thing that bugs me is when people who are talking about something jump another who thinks differently about the situation uhh...hello!!! Don't jump their a** cause your stupid a** decided to post something that you don't want others to find out!!! If your gonna tell someone its call pm!!!!! scream

there I feel better! ~Wheee!~  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ketake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:01 pm
It's no good botteling things up hon

I'm here if you wanna talk, people seem to like and vent on me and I dont ming  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:03 pm
Ketake
It's no good botteling things up hon

I'm here if you wanna talk, people seem to like and vent on me and I dont ming
Its the only thing I can do I actually have the heart of caring for others and I rather not yell at them but thanks! *huggles*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Ketake

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:05 pm
Well okay... but you remember that....*huggles*

I myself is a non rant vent person... until something bad happens... but those idiots have gotten what they deserved  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:11 pm
Ketake
Well okay... but you remember that....*huggles*

I myself is a non rant vent person... until something bad happens... but those idiots have gotten what they deserved
hehe ^^  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:20 pm
ya i dont rant often myself but i do sometimes need to vent my anger out some days....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:54 am
stupid law system though....  

Ketake

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:44 am
stare Stupid ******** gym teacher...

Well, the guy I was doing a project with - got suspended for three days. Why? Because he put his hand on a gym teacher and she said it was "sexual harassment." rolleyes How stupid, now I have to do a 25-page children story.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:56 pm
Goddess Ace
stare Stupid ******** gym teacher...

Well, the guy I was doing a project with - got suspended for three days. Why? Because he put his hand on a gym teacher and she said it was "sexual harassment." rolleyes How stupid, now I have to do a 25-page children story.

3 days?!? we get fukin arrested here........ gonk  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:14 pm
I hate ******** homophobes! evil evil evil evil stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:19 pm
Holy crap, where the frick is my mom? She was supposed to be here almost an hour ago, and we have to be to the eye place in 40 minutes if I want my glasses fixed (and it'll take probably that long just to get up there). 0.o

EDIT: Now she's an hour late, and there's no way we'll make it to the eye place. 0.o  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Kandieren

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:50 pm
scream RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOoooAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scream

There is just too much to scream and cry about right now crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas