Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:55 am
"Well, look who's finally come." She smiled at Chaleha, then stood up and waited for what she wanted to say. "So...uhm...you still like...nevermind." Shaking her head, the mare deicded to never bring up that subject again onless it had to be or they absolutely have nothing to talk about.

The little raccon quickly stood up too and watched. Waiting for anyone else to show up. Of course he was wanting one stallion to show up and then they short things out like that. Knowing Micah, that soquili would never come back and talk once something like this happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:30 pm
She walked over to Awnae and Dawati,the little racoon. Still groggy from her nap,she turned expectantly to look behind her.Then she turned back to the mare and her little companion.Smiling sheepihsly she said,"I thought someone was behind me."Suddenly she realized how very thirsty she was.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:50 pm
Awnae looked past Chaleha to see if anyone were there, but nothing appeared other than just trees and bushes. "Nope, no one is behind you." She raised an eyebrow. Is she okay? That was all she thought about, nothing else. Worried about her friend, she asked her. "You uhm...okay?"

Tilting his head, he looked at Chaleha with a worry look. Wondering what he should say, since his owner doesn't seem to be bringing up the subject, then maybe he shouldn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:43 pm
She smiled at her two friends,and said,"I am fine,a little thirsty,though." She went down to the river and began to drink. She thought of Micah and the log incident,oh so long ago it seemed a picture forever of that day.Micah had been so worried and then things changed when Awnae had come around.Chaleha shrugged her shoulders,Awnae was her friend and she could no more control Micah,than she could the wind. Chaleha let out a big sigh.And drank some more of the water.  

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:15 pm
*Micah approached Chal with a low head, and a soft snort. He wasnt sure how she'd take his arrival. He half wanted her to attack him. So he could feel slightly better. He looked at her. Brown eyes soft, and nickered*
Hello Chal..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:26 pm
Blinking at her brother, she smiled and gave a 'finally you've come look'. Then she eyed Dawati and kicked him. "C'mon lets go over there." She pointed with her nose towards another tree where they can't hear what they are saying. "Let's go." Pushing her familiar with her hoof.

Shocked, maybe he didn't know Micah that well after all. He sighed and got pushed all the way to the tree. "I can walk my self..." He stood on his legs and started to walk.

"Good...saves my energy for pushing you." Shaking her hoof off, in case Dawati left any unwanted stuff stuck on her. "You cleaned yourself lately? You better...or you might bethrown in again!" She warned him with an evil look.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:43 pm
"I know that voice."She thought.Turning to see she smiled."Hello Micah."This was a pleasant surprise.But she was not going to make it too easy for him."I am happy you have returned." Here she stopped talking and waited to see what he would do or say or both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:36 am
Dawati was sent by Awnae to go to a nearby tree, that was near the two, and listen. Why do I always have to do these stuff... Tripping on a rock, he jumped up and quickly ran back to his owner with a red face.

"You idiot...." She glared at him. Awnae waited a few more seconds before resending him again. This time she kept her eyes on him. Walk nice and slow....nice and slow...

He was getting use to it now, so finally able to reach the tree, he hid and watched while listening at the same time. He jst hoped he had a good memory so he can tell Awnae all this.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:35 am
Of course she saw the racoon approaching through the bushes.Or rather heard him.She stood quiety waiting for Micah to act.As she waited she smiled at him.Thinking,should I just ask him what he thought he was doing,or let him?I could be here forever if I do that.
"How have you been?"She asked,"It is really good to see you."
She glanced over to Awnae.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:53 am
Confused why Chaleha had looked over to her while talking to Micah, she glared at Dawati again. "Pssssst...come back..." She whispered. Hopefully the raccoon had good hearing. Oh please tell me he does...

Turning to face his owner, he weakly smiled and crawled back over. "Why? What happened?" He tilted his head and looked Chaleha, finding her staring their way. "Oh.." That measn that she probably knows that Awnae was trying to get him to listen.

"You ruined it stupid...she would never had noticed if you went there without being clumsy and watching your steps." Hissing at her familiar. "Oh well, I guess we just sit here and watch their actions instead of listening to really what is going on."  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:02 am
"Micah I am really hurt that you treat our friendship like a thing you cannot trust.You have no trust in me?"Chaleha asked calmly."Why that really hurt my feelings,you feeling the need to keep such as that from me."She turned away from him and looked up into the sky."I feel I have lost some of the trust I had in you."She was getting a little emotional now."And that really hurts,so bad." She felt like galloping off ,but held fast,knowing he probably would not follow.And she wanted answers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:13 am
Chaleha talked quite loud, so Awnae heard every word. She smirked at Micah. Ha...see it wasn't my fault. He can't blame anything on me, it was his fault for keeping this secret... Shaking her head, she looked at Dawati. "I definetly did my job. Now all I do is sit back and relax until he can explain anything. He should've told her right away instead of waiting..."

I don't get it...shouldn't she be mad he likes another... "Strange..." The raccoon hated fights and drama. Unlike his owner, who loves to watch and be in one. She is basicly a fight her self. Nothing made sense to Dawati, should he make Awnae go and comfort them both. Wait, I can't even get her to budge...how will I do that... Sitting down, he couldn't do anything but put a worried and sad face on.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:39 am
Suddenly Chaleha felt sorry for him,wondering what had happened with him and the other.She turned and nuzzled his neck."I want you to explain this to me soon,Micah." And then she cantered off away from him,leaving him room to make a descion.This she watched with interest,though she did not let him know of her interest.Finding a fresh patch of graze she began to munch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:54 am
Awnae had a question she wanted to ask. That was to maybe get Chaleha to get over Micah. It was a easy question. She got up and started off towards Chaleha. "Sooooo...uhm...any stallions caught your eye?" Hopefully there will be a yes, then Chaleha can get her mind off of thinking about Micah. Although she knows it is hard to let go and takes time to find the right guy.

He wasnted to go to Micah and chat, but what was he going to say? Dawati just sat and stayed where he was, watching Awnae leave. This world is too complicated...how can a mare move on when she still likes another stallion... Scratching his little head with his tiny paw, the raccoon got up and shook himself to get rid of all the dirt.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:05 am
She looked at her friend,"I know you mean well,but I really am hurt and just wont some answers." She paused to look at Awnae,"I want him to explain and let's talk about this.Otherwise it will not matter if I know any other stallions,or not." She went back to grazing,Awnae was still there so Chaleha added,"Let's just say with this happening,I am not in any hurry for the next let down."Then she turned away from her.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff