Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:33 pm
"Thanks. Who are you?" Raven asked the girl that brought the water. This is total deja vu like this morning with Jon...Raven thought as she continued to look at Dante but then began to worry about the thing Celestial had changed into.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:34 pm
Dante opens an eye then opens his other eye. Before actually noticing anyone else his whole body began to ache.The demon has released it's self for the second time. he saw Raven and smiled. He was glad she was okay and for that he gave her a hug. "I'm sorry for everything" He coughs and then attemptes to get up but it hurts to move.  

Dante Aurion

` m a i i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:35 pm
Celestial was fading away. She turned back to Celestial. "Sorry!" Celestial said and she completely faded away. "Well! At least I'm back to my former self!" a voice said. Then a light came to Raven's way. The voice giggled. "Hey Raven... Did I tell you yet? My former self was an angel." the voice said.

((IS this okay??))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:37 pm
Craven smirked at Dante as he hugged Raven. "I'm Craven" She replied.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:38 pm
Raven saw Dante's eyes flutter and then open. Thank god for small miracles....she thought to herself. "You have a very nice smile," Raven said as she hugged Dante back. "Don't be sorry, s**t happens," Raven said as she looked around the destroyed gym. "Don't move Dante, I think you need stitches and a lot of ice packs," Raven said as she made sure he stayed on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:40 pm
(I'm a flipping half-demon that just destroyed the school I think that's olkay but it ain't up to me.) Dante felt physically weak for the second time in his life."I remembered everything. All the damage I have caused.." He eyes began to tear."I sorry for everything.."  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:40 pm
"Nice to meet you Craven, and thanks for helping," Raven said without looking at her. "Celestial?" Raven asked in surprise as a light came near her. "No, you didn't tell me much yet. An angel huh?" Raven said with a smile "Well that explains why you hate being a vampire so much. It must have sucked going from an angel to a vampire," Raven said to the light as she looked at Dante and then Craven.

((It's fine for everyone. I didn't originally plan for half-breeds and stuff but it's cool))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:43 pm
"You remeber all that? What caused it then?" Raven asked. "I mean, what made you change into that today?" She continued and then noticed that Dante was about to cry. Raven moved to sit near Dante's head and put his head in her lap. "I already told you, you don't have to be sorry. Besides, I can fix everything in a few minutes okay?" Raven said as she smiled at everyone.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:43 pm
Craven sat next to Raven and Dante with her eyes closed. 'I never really liked gym, glad the gym teacher is gone.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:44 pm
"It hurt... Very badly... I was falling into darkness and I turned to that." the voice said and the light transformed into Celestial but with a white dress with white wings. Only... One of her wings was half white and half black. "Now.. I can live freely like this..." Celestial said and she became whole. Her wings dissappeared. "That girl.. was Kairi. She was my inner self. So... My Nickname is Kairi!" Celestial said happily. "First... We gotta fix this place up." Celestial said.  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:45 pm
He looks at Craven. Nice to meet you. "Did you enjoy my one man/demon welcoming commitee?" He laughs. Dante lost his shir and was half-naked and not realizing it so soon. He Looked up through the hole in the ceiling and saw the sky. " I save the school money and added my own skylight"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:48 pm
"It hurt?" Raven asked her. "So are you going to have your wings all the time because the humans here aren't supposed to know we are vampires and stuff. And there is no way I'm calling you Kairi." Raven said. Then she looked around. "I'll fix it, hold on a sec. Oh and Dante, that is not funny," Raven said smiling as she put his head back on the floor and got up.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:49 pm
Craven snickered softly keeping her eyes closed. "It was interesting."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:51 pm
Dante realized he killed the gym teacher. " Your clans will be after me now He was a...." Just then Mr. Alucard walks in wiping off the dust from his suit. "Dante you have created quite a mess but since you have to much knowledge off this school you musn't live." Dant gets up and faces Alucard. he charges at him waiting to swing with all his might but Alucard took advantage of his current status and knock him over." You disgusting half-breed I knew letting you into the school was amistake now I need to pay for it." He pulls out a handgun. "Dante I know this won't due much because you have a demon in you but this are holy bullets" He aims for Dante's head.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:53 pm
Then Raven ran to the center of the biggest hole in the gym floor and closed her eyes. "You all should probably stay back," Raven shouted to them. This had better work, I didn't do all that studying for nothing...She thought to herself as she stretched her arms out to her side and crossed her feet. Then Raven started chanting under her breath until she rose about 8 feet in the air over the big hole. Slowly she began to spin in place until a wind picked up and things started to move. Then Raven added more words into what she was doing and a blanket of grey covered everything that had been destroyed. She started spinning faster and faster until the grey mist-like blanket started to move with her. Finally it disappeared and Raven ended up landing on the floor near the others. Everything Dante had destroyed had been fixed.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games