Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Information, release dates, rumors, ect.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clonz 600

6,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:21 pm
Maybe itlly be worht it? idk its we should at least wait till we hear about it,and if something turns up we can always go back to FF and such,but anyway i absolutly LOVE KH and without it i wouldnt be the social person i am today,because it's one of those games where it starts something and that "something" gets to you and you dont want to let go..wow..that was deep.. surprised whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:45 pm
Ashelux
As many of you may have heard or know, there is a KH3 video game coming out! This thread will contain the lastest updates, rumors and release dates of the new kingdom hearts titles! information will be gathered from several sites inorder to recive lots of info!

watch it on youtybe and it looks pretty cool is it for ps3 or psp?  

Phongg

wonderboy603

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:57 pm
yeah psp! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:47 am
Ashelux
~Latest Rumors~

arrow new rumors! listen to this! u guys saw the secret ending of kh3? well that video takes place in the past. it prolly will talk about the origin of the key. it wont be a kh sequel, but more of a prequel. it will kinda be like CoM, on a handheld, preferably the psp this time. expect more rumors from yours truly, omnislasher!
~rumor by omnislasher found on kingdomhearts3.net

arrow K everyone's heard the rumors of kingdom hearts 3 rite? If u havent, google it--i found an interview with nomura that hinted at a kh3 or something of the like. well it definitely won't be for ps2, since kh2 is coming out so close to the end of the ps2's life cycle (i personally think they have been done it for a year and they are just waiting so the ps2 can have one more big game before it goes out :blink: )
~rumor by Spartan117 found on one of gameplaydaily.com forum.

arrow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There is a quick pan outwards and it is revealed that there are hundreds upon hundreds of keyblades sticking out of the ground. It strongly resembles a graveyard. There are for pathes carved out, which have a striking resemblence to the crossroads from Chain of Memories. The crossroads proved as paths between light, dark, twilight (as DiZ said) and dawn (as Riku said). Each character in the trailer comes from a different path, indicating a different state of heart. It is clear the crossroads will play an important part in KH3.
~From http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com

Aren't those knights supposed to be in the PsP game Birth by sleep?  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

schemer in the shadows

3,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 pm
So your talking about birth by sleep, the one called 358/2 days, I think it may be coming out in August this year (2009)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:38 pm
oh, i heard that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days comes somewhere in september in 2009. It's for DS. I'm not certain. but that's what i found out. so look out for it! and Kingdom Hearts RE: chain of memories is out for playstion 2.  

wowsuchpotato

Shadowy Seeker

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

areo411

450 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm
i cant beleve it will take about another 2 years for kh to come out i can not wait that long  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:38 pm
i cant wait for the game to come i like looking at the official KH3 website ITS AWESEOME!!!!! http://na.square-enix.com/khdays/  

An emblem of the glow

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100

haseo867

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:02 pm
I hurd it would come out this year neer christmas time. But luckaly kingdom hearts 358/2 days will be coming out this september to hold me over until KH3 comes out! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am
nobody knows when the game is going to come out plus some people make fake games on the internet i hope it comes out  

XxDark-ChillxX

Swagg_On_Deck_Kid

2,000 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:05 pm
i cant wait till it come out  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:36 pm
omg srry to interrupt but ty for accepting me to the guild! im a big kh fan too! biggrin  

hunter1134

ddeltaroxx

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 am
kh is so awsome I've played 1 I have 2 and I want re chain of memorys hey is kh 3 supposed to be birth by sleep? I've herd rumors that it's not  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 pm
The Inevitable shall come...see my new topic for details, and feel free to post your own opinions. As for me, I know now, without a doubt...Kingdom Hearts 3 will soon be fully concieved! And begun work upon (if not already)! And have news releases in the Japanese magazines to give us our first look at what may well be Sora's last journey...  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

ZexionXion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm
Look at the Birth By Sleep true ending to see the trailer for the new game Kingdom hearts Reconnect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfQVOW4pakc  
Kingdom Hearts 3 Coverage(re: estimated COM release date for USA!!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games