Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
GodMod RP...that's right! Feel free to blow up the universe! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If given the chance, would you godmod?
  THE WORLD IS MINE TO COMMAND! TO CONTROL!
  Might be fun >.>...
  I dunno...
  No! Never! Godmodding ish wrong! *nod nod*
  POOOOOLLLLLLLLL WHHOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!!!
View Results

Apocalypse Frog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:30 am
Suddenly, a strange thing happened to Skopunarverk. It was a prolonged inhalation through the mouth, followed by a sharp exhalation through the nose.

"Wha... What just happened to me?!"

He thought, trying to assess this strange bodily phenomenon.

"I know it's happened before. It's something people do quite often. It does have a name..."

Then it came to him.

"It's a sneeze! Wait, I haven't sneezed in centuries. Sneezing means movement of foreign matter. Movement of foreign matter means..."

A look of hopeful excitement appeared on his face.

"A person! That means a new friend!!!"

Then, just as immediately as his happiness had manifested itself, it was replaced by a feeling of sadness and foreboding.

"Or a new enemy."

He then lapsed into his previous thought process.

"The movement of the foreign matter was, for the lack of a better word, violent. Violent movement means abrupt actions. Abrupt actions means..."

He unsheathed his katar and disabled the safety on his SMG.

"A new enemy..."

((Just a side note, the erratic text format that I've adopted here is - I hope - characteristic of the fragmented process through which Skopunarverk thinks and acts. The way that I'm looking at it, his thoughts are completely isolated from all other action, as he has no way to communicate outside of gestures. I hope that makes sense to someone aside from me...))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:34 pm
(( It's quite alright. It makes sense to me. It's not really illegible, just a lot of line breaks. :3 ))

For an unreleased area in Pluto's Kiss this place sure is weird... Hijack thought to himself as he continued to approach the Cat's Eye nebula in a leisurely, but hastened, speed, wondering what this new "game" world is like, oblivious to the fact that this is not the game world of Pluto's Kiss, but the real world in an alternate reality. He sighed and looked around as he moved, the earpiece, connected to his visor (for they were in space and the nanomachines transformed accordingly to cater Hijack's saftey), scanned the area for any abnormalities.

"Hmm... There seems to be something there... looks like a single PC or NPC, SOPHIA." He muttered into the microphone again. He was still a ways away from the actual nebula, but his equipment was sensitive enough to ascertain features of his environment.

"I can't detect a personal IP address, nor is the thing assigned an NPC ID from Pluto's Kiss Online, Mr. Yamato." The computer replied. "I suggest you approach with caution.

Hijack nodded and pressed another button on his watch, which caused it to unform into a mass of nanomachines, which quickly reformed into a beam saber. The earpiece unformed in suit, forming into two autonomous floating beamgun pods surrounding his body.  

Sentama Lin

Apocalypse Frog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:14 pm
Skopunarverk shifts his body to face the oncoming foe.

"He will arrive in... ten seconds."

He relaxes himself into a retzev position, simultaneously raising his chained left arm in front of his chest for defense and his right elbow braced against his waist in a stabilizing position for his SMG, having his right side facing forward to minimize strike zones.

"After millenia of inaction, I will kill again..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:37 pm
In a matter of moments Hijack finally saw the object his scanners warned him about. It definitely wasn't human, with the pointed ears, the horns, and the oddly-tinted skin features. It also surprised him that he looked relatively unprepared for a space mission, even if it was part of an online game. I know this area is an unreleased area... He thought to himself as he began to see more and more of the person's form, ...But they could've worked on the character design here.

He slowed down to an almost halt a few yards away from the person. Readying his beam sabre and the two beam pods surrounding him, he yelled out to the other person. "Hey there! Are you a player character or an NPC...?" He asked loudly, yet realizing that, because he's in space (or, he thought, some form of virtual-world space), and because of the relative realism of actually being immersed in the game world, his voice probably didn't travel. Still, he hoped that it was some form of character, rather than something he had to fight.

It doesn't look too friendly though... He thought to himself as he gazed at the person's stance.  

Sentama Lin

Apocalypse Frog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 am
Despite Hijack's assumptions, Skopunarverk could hear him perfectly fine thanks to his nanobots' inadvertent manipulation of the particles that created the nebula. The vibrations traveled through the material and into his inner ear-canals, translating them into words.

"Interesting. This nebula amplifies sound in an airless environment. Perhaps I can use this to my advantage."

As his survival did not require oxygen or any other form of sustenance, his respiratory system had adapted to manipulate matter in its gaseous form countless millenia ago.

"Concentrate... upper front quadrisphere down... lower front quadrisphere up..."

As the eye-shaped nebula blinked, Skopunarverk smiled.

"It listens! So I do have a friend after all."

Without changing his stance, Skopunarverk slowly pivots his head, cracking his neck.

"Come, my new friend. Show this being the true powers of the cosmos."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:09 pm
He gasped, mostly to himself, as he watched the entire nebula move. "That's impossible...! Nebulae don't move in such a fashion, at least not that rapidly..!" He thought out loud in surprise.

His gaze turned back to the other. He's the only one here, He thought, readying his beam sabre and gunpods for an attack, hoping that he didn't have to attack at all, He must be the one controlling it.

"Alright tough guy..." He said, furrowing his brow. "I don't want to hurt you..." But if he attacks first, I'll have no choice...  

Sentama Lin

Apocalypse Frog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:13 am
Skopunarverk was slightly confused at this stranger's statement.

"It doesn't want to hurt me? Then why isn't it in a defensive position. It must rely on its weapons too much. It's a shame that something with that kind of technology has no combat training whatsoever. Oh well, lets see how reluctant it is to attack."

He holstered his katar and SMG while simultaneously yawning, his fangs glistening in the light of the nebula.

"I will return in a moment, new friend. If this 'thing' gets violent, I suppose I can always just bite it."

He walked towards the interloper, maintaining a naturally calm, dominant confidence in his body language that told of the millenia of experience commanding others, even those more powerful than himself. It was a demeanor that almost demanded, and always received, admiration and respect from all that he encountered. He smiled a kind, yet knowing smile.

"Of course, the pheromones help, as well. They're always nice to have when overriding organic instincts."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:18 am
With each step the other took, the more he stood his ground, moving his sabre into a defensive position as he watched his target. SOPHIA... I don't like this. He thought, moving his eyes to communicate with his computer and nanomachines:

System > Readied Commands > Spore Defense > Start

The gunpods that floated around him immediately dissolved once more into a cloud of nanomachines, but this time they didn't form back. Instead they merely floated around Hijack and the stranger aimlessly, keeping a definite perimeter around both their controllers and this potential threat. Lights from the stars caused their microscopic, yet metallic, bodies to glimmer once in a while, like little stars of their own.

Despite his technology and his capacity for combat (proven during the conflicts of his own time), he was only human, and, though strong, he suffered from human banes. The other's body language didn't affect him much; he respected confident-looking individuals, but it took more than looks to gain anything from him. The pheromones, unknowingly released, did affect him.

"E... errr..." He stuttered slightly, cheeks flushed a slight pink, his body tingling, reacting to a strange, overwhelming stimulus. Slowly, he lowered the sabre to his side, though he continued to grip the handle firmly and confidently.

What's going on...? He thought to himself, issuing another command using the eyetracker to revert the sabre into a beam dagger, the excess nanomachines that made the sabre joining the cloud of nanomachines surrounding them.

(( I'll have to apologize; without a sense of what type of pheromone you released I had to assume what type you meant. ))  

Sentama Lin

Apocalypse Frog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:00 pm
((Umm, okay... I was kind of headed towards the calming type, like a lion would use on his pride, but lets see where this awkward turn of events takes us.))

Skopunarverk was only slightly surprised at this new development. He stopped a mere ten centimeters away from this being, who at this point could be identified as a male human.

"He's attracted to me? Strange. Those nanobots must be damaging his neural pathways. His body has taken fear and turned it into arousal. I'll have to be careful with how I act from now on."

Crossing his arms, Skopunarverk looks this newcomer up and down, assessing his physical condition.

"Hmm. Perhaps this will work."

He leans forward a couple of centimeters and turns his head ever so slightly, adjusting his pheromones to exude a subtle amorous invitation.

"I really hope his circuit-addled brain turns this into calm respect. If he kisses me, I'm going to be seriously annoyed."

((Sorry about that. I'll be more specific from now on.))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:12 pm
(( T'is alright. One of the little-known things about this character is that he likes boys - at least that's how I played him in other RPs. Time for fix-up though. :3 ))

He watched with slight annoyance and slight confusion. Alright... Just what the hell do you want...? He said. He's dealt with annoying players in the past, and annoying NPCs as well, but this being, seemingly neither either, seems to play with his mind. Either that or it's just him; after all, he still isn't sure if this is the Online Game he was just playing, and if it isn't that leaves too many questions to ask how the hell he got here.

With an exasperated sigh he "stepped" back gently, adjusting the boosters on his feet to move himself back a little more than two feet. "Look... I don't know who the hell you are... but can you please stop... er... doing whatever you're doing?" He said, bluntly, shaking his head a little to ground himself back to earth (ironic as that sounds in space).  

Sentama Lin

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:21 pm
(( I can't say that I've had 4 years of experience without lying... but I CAN say that I'm a fast learner and I keep an open mind so if you want to pummel my poor HELPLESS character into cosmic dust feel free. ^_^))

As Serentis floats through his dimensional tunnel glancing to the varying alternate timelines and realities, something powerful caught his attention. A clash of two immense and mysterious powers.

"Hmm, I wonder what this is." He thought, as he drew a circle in the Æther to see the the interaction of these two powers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:30 pm
(( Woohoo! It's alive! This makes me very happy, and the OP will be very happy about this too once he has time to post again. :3 ))  

Sentama Lin

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:46 pm
((Glad to be of assistance. ^_^ BTW in the event [or guarantee] I change my avatar my character is essentially THIS guy...
User Image
Also I've always longed to unleash my naughty G-Mod side. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 pm
Skopunarverk let loose an inaudible sigh of relief.

"Good, he's gotten control of himself. He is insufferably arrogant, though. Let's see if I can fix that."

He removed the magazine from his SMG, inhaled some of the nanobots, then blew them onto the magazine, making it float towards the stranger. He then spread his hands, palms up, in a gesture of peace.

"There. Hopefully he's smart enough to figure out that I don't want to fight him, and if I had to, his precious toys would be useless."

Apocalypse Frog

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 am
Hijack understood the gesture, which was further cemented by the fact that his weapon was disarmed. He nodded in affirmation to the action with a slight smile on his face, partly because of relief, and partly because he finally got a response from the man that he could finally understand.

With a few more commands using the eyetracker the floating nanomachines around them converged back to his body, entering UTILITY mode. The majority of the nanomachines formed a watch and a bangle on his left wrist, while the others reformed into the earpiece that he had earlier. The beam dagger stayed with him, for now. Just in case... he thought.

He let go of the beam dagger, letting it float aimlessly in space and he held up his hands in the same gesture, to let the other see that he meant well as well, though he was not aware that the other could not see him.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff