Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Slap the person above you! ((game)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:34 pm
*slaps for slapping me for apologizing* ((Heh...I'm not that great, really...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:38 pm
*slaps him for slapping me for slapping him for apologizing* ((grr...yeah well for today you are great.*puts the greatness sticker on his forehead*))  

pixyseshy

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:51 pm
*slaps her for slapping him for slapping her for apologizing* ((*smiles slightly*...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:54 pm
*slaps him for making me confuzzled now* ((He smiles! smile ))  

pixyseshy

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:03 pm
*slaps her to get her unconfuzzled* ((From time to time...just to get people to stop seeing if I'm okay or not >.>))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:09 pm
*slaps him for not having pizza right this second* ((I do that too...but still...Does anyone really go to look and try to understand what goes on inside the mind of others? I love doing it You know...I bet that if everyone in the world did it for a day, then it would at least have a chance to get better. sweatdrop ))  

pixyseshy

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:15 pm
*slaps her after getting the pizza, then gives her a slice* ((I do, all the time...just because I keep myself moody doesn't mean I'm gonna let others do the same when I can help it...then I'm not the unique brooding "loner" guy xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:18 pm
*slaps him for being nice and giving me a slice(I already had five huge cheese slices tonight!)* ((Never said you did and never said you were...I did kinda guess that you were going to say that though...*duck and cover!*))  

pixyseshy

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:21 pm
*slaps her for slapping him for being nice and takes the slice back (fine, if you don't want it)* ((*shrugs*...S'just how I am...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:25 pm
Lin slaps both Xanatos and pixy because they made her entrance into the thread somewhat awkward xd  

Sentama Lin

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:25 pm
*slaps him for taking the slice back* ((And you be loved for that.^_^))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:29 pm
*slaps her, the slap going through her again and hitting Lin instead for interrupting* Bah!!! Heya Lin  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:30 pm
*slaps Xan for not letting me now that Lin was here earlier, then slaps Lin for not letting me know that he was here* Lin! heart Hey hun...How are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:35 pm
*slaps Pixy for giving Lin a heart!* *sniffles* (( http://www.serenia.net/chat/chat.php?nick=Xanatos&submit=Chat
Join uss!!!))  

Xanatos Forever

pixyseshy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:38 pm
*slaps Xan for not getting a heart* (( heart And I can't...I've tried, but our java plug-in whatchamacallit is all screwy and I can't sad ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff