Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:34 pm
MrJimmy
Trust me, I've been doing this for nearly three years now.

Geez! eek Three years. I mean, I knew you had a girlfriend for a long time....but...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:34 pm
Shadow-Savant
MrJimmy
Isel
MrJimmy
I dunno, it's good not to be single, but I'm sure either one of us will tell you that being apart, especially as far apart as we are, sucks of it's own accord. sweatdrop

My petty problems.

YES IT DOES. AMEN TO THAT.

Jesus ******** Christ, it... well, I've got no words to explain. But what Jimmy says of this is 100% accurate.
Yeah, some might say "AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMEONE!!!11!!1!!11!" Which is true, but it dosn't solve the problem, because it's a very different level of having someone. Trust me, I've been doing this for nearly three years now.

Wow. . . I spent 8 months in the long-distance part and 4 more in person before I made headway in that department. If you've been at it for 3 years already then I salute you. o_O

btw, how old is your loli, if you don't mind my asking? sweatdrop

I'm fourteen.  

Dexandre

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:38 pm
Dexandre
Shadow-Savant
MrJimmy
Isel
MrJimmy
I dunno, it's good not to be single, but I'm sure either one of us will tell you that being apart, especially as far apart as we are, sucks of it's own accord. sweatdrop

My petty problems.

Jesus ******** Christ, it... well, I've got no words to explain. But what Jimmy says of this is 100% accurate.
Yeah, some might say "AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMEONE!!!11!!1!!11!" Which is true, but it dosn't solve the problem, because it's a very different level of having someone. Trust me, I've been doing this for nearly three years now.

Wow. . . I spent 8 months in the long-distance part and 4 more in person before I made headway in that department. If you've been at it for 3 years already then I salute you. o_O

I'm fourteen.

You're the loli? 4laugh

When I was Jimmy's age I'd have completely shuddered at the idea of being 4-5 years older than someone. Then I got to thinking. . . It may seem like a lot but my dad is 4 years older than my mom. I'm 4 years older than Mut. It's really not that big once you're 18. What's one more year? 3nodding Heck, I know someone whose mom is 10 years older than her dad. . .

*claps once* I approve.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:41 pm
Shadow-Savant
Dexandre
Shadow-Savant
MrJimmy
Isel
MrJimmy

My petty problems.

I'm fourteen.

You're the loli? 4laugh

When I was Jimmy's age I'd have completely shuddered at the idea of being 4-5 years older than someone. Then I got to thinking. . . It may seem like a lot but my dad is 4 years older than my mom. I'm 4 years older than Mut. It's really not that big once you're 18. What's one more year? 3nodding Heck, I know someone whose mom is 10 years older than her dad. . .

*claps once* I approve.

I thought everyone knew by now. xD

Though his comment makes it out to sound like I've been with him for three years, which is definitely not true. Possible, but not true as of yet.  

Dexandre

Omochii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:44 pm
Wow, click on this and I find that Dex is Jimmy's loli...xD that's undescribably cute! And I bet I've just spelt that wrong.

So how many people here are actually single?  
Dexandre
lotta people
Bunches of words

Though his comment makes it out to sound like I've been with him for three years, which is definitely not true. Possible, but not true as of yet.

I always thought he was kidding when he referenced guild members in his antics. sweatdrop  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Red Glacier

i can't come close to getting a girlfriend where i live cause where i live image is EVERYTHING!!! and i am not appealing at all in looks and my personality is kinda on the not so peachy side  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:47 pm
Viral C
i can't come close to getting a girlfriend where i live cause where i live image is EVERYTHING!!! and i am not appealing at all in looks and my personality is kinda on the not so peachy side
So wear a nice suit and greet some attractive female with the line "Peaches. . . I could eat a peach for hours" and you're all set. . . for slapping  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:48 pm
    I'm asexual. So being single is pretty fine and dandy to me.

sweatdrop I have to agree with Shadow. Sorry...

I'm sure you're not as unappealing as you make out to be Viral. Don't be silly. domokun

Edit: Good on yer waku. I could idolise you so easily xd heart  

Omochii

Dexandre

Shadow-Savant
Dexandre
lotta people
Bunches of words

I always thought he was kidding when he referenced guild members in his antics. sweatdrop

Trust me, I fell out of "popular reg" status a while ago. People wouldn't reference me for no reason.

Omochii
And I bet I've just spelt that wrong.

Technically it's "indescribably". And it's also "spelled". 3nodding  
Shadow-Savant
Viral C
So wear a nice suit and greet some attractive female with the line "Peaches. . . I could eat a peach for hours" and you're all set. . . for slapping
thats the thing. i don't have a suit sweatdrop or nice clothing sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Red Glacier

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:50 pm
Shadow-Savant
"Peaches. . . I could eat a peach for hours" and you're all set. . . for slapping

rofl

Sorry, you just reminded me of a good movie. sweatdrop (the villain was cool, though.........made me upset that the good guy got to live and all was well.....again...)  
wakusei
    I'm asexual. So being single is pretty fine and dandy to me.

But but but crying ... I need Waku to have teh babies to I can take them gonk
oh yeah I R the singleness, but I can't seem to solve that problem...

bellpepper

Omochii

I reference you for no reason, Dex. >_> And yeah...I thought I spelled it wrong. Thank you ~ you always correct me. I feel so sorry xD

Sleem is evil >.>  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games