Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
rival wolf tribes: blackVS.greyVS.white Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of the rp seting ? is it cool or what?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
what????
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
pretty good.. i have some suggestions though
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pole whore
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:42 am
Mika hide in some bushes down wind of the deer, she knew tak was near by there was no way ether of them would miss this deer, it was nice a fat, Mika almost started drooling at the thought, she smirked then howled and jumped out quickly infront of the deer hoping to scare it in tak's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:34 pm
the deer was so startled by the sudden appearance of mika thatit didnt see tak coming out of nowhere from behind. tak's mouth was drooling with hunger and was ready for the kill. the deer didnt know what to do where to turn and how to escape. there was no escape.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:24 am
Mika smirked and ran at the deer she jumped up digging her claws into one of its legs wile bitting down on its neck hoping to kill it quickly without getting to injured.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:40 pm
tak's eyes grew big as she got closer to the mika and the deer. pouncing on the stomach and helping mika hold the deer down. tak waiting for mika's ok to dig in.  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:55 am
Mika heard a crack as the deers neck snapped under her jaws, she smiled and looked at TAk "its dead, we can eat now"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:03 am
"thanks mom, .....i.i.i... mmm..mean.... mika" tak could not believe she said that. she hadnt seen her mother in years and that had to come out of her mouth. then again, mika did make tak feel like she was her cub, like she ws at home all the time mika was there. tak tried to hide her embarassment by seeming to ignore her major mistake and digging in the deers stomach. "how could i have said that? im glad no one else was here to hear that."  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:03 am
Mika blinked then smiled "anytime....cub" she said, before she started to rip meat off the dears neck. Mika had always wanted cubs of her own...and around Tak...it seemed her motherly instincs went into over drive, ever since Tak's mother had left Mika had always thought of Tak as her cub...but of corse Tak was growing up..and fast it wouldnt be long before Tak herself was having cubs of her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:35 pm
tak couldnt help butthink of that mistake. "how could i call her mom? right in front of her?" tak had to speek on it. "you know it was a mistake calling you mom, i mean you are the mothering type, not that theres aything wrong with it, i just, see you as.. welll, you can be,... never mind." tak didnt know how to bring it out and just let it alone  

pennasioux

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:17 pm
Name: Tawny
Race: Black wolf tribe

*Barks* hey guys whats up?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:00 pm
tak looked over at tawny.. who seemed to come in a the wrong moment. but it was exspected since they had fresh meat. tawny must have smelled it miles away... "uhhh, hey tawny how yah doin... mika and i we just.. ummm... eating..."  

pennasioux

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:33 am
pennasioux
tak looked over at tawny.. who seemed to come in a the wrong moment. but it was exspected since they had fresh meat. tawny must have smelled it miles away... "uhhh, hey tawny how yah doin... mika and i we just.. ummm... eating..."
" oh...i am sorry if i inturupted. i just smelled the scent of fresh blood from miles away and came to investegate."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:18 am
Mika sighed slightly, even if it had been a mistake...she hadnt minded, when Tawny arrived she moved closer to Tak, even didnt think of her as a mother she was still going to act like one.  

neckroz209

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:36 am
neckroz209
Mika sighed slightly, even if it had been a mistake...she hadnt minded, when Tawny arrived she moved closer to Tak, even didnt think of her as a mother she was still going to act like one.
*sniffs* "You smell familiar. are you from the same clan as me? I am an aprentace at the black wolf clan. i am six" she says while circling Tak cautiously  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:57 pm
tak just looked as she was encircled by the fimiliar face....she knew who tawny was very well. one of the young cubs of the elders of the black wolf clan. she though, hoped tawny wouldnt guess who she was. she didnt ned the drama at this time. it was bad enough that her father hates her for what she choose. if anything she should hate him for what he did to her. but she didnt.. she simply wanted something different. and tawny here was interfearing with it. "umm.. im sorry i dont know you... but do you think you should be here?... this is white fur land.. you could be killed. unless..."  

pennasioux

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:21 am
Mika kept clsoe to Tak, being an ex member of the black wolf tribe only to show tak she was actually a white wolf made her on edge, this girl might have been sent by Tak's father to try and catch tak of guard and take her back by force..something Mika wouldnt let happen without a fight.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff