Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
the park rp[season is: summer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like rping?
  yes =)
  its ok =|
  no =(
  what?! 0.o
View Results

Poets Divine Desire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:33 am
Izzy looked at the tags. It wasn't the price she was looking at, but the size. "Okay, I'll pay for these you go sit okay?" she said as she took the clothes. As soon as kenchi left the store and was out of sight, Izzy picked out more clothes, of the same generalsyle and the right size and paid for them. She walked out of the store and grinned at Kenchi. "Okay, now what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:40 am
Kulshedra

"Okay, then," Jason said. "Which way is it?"

looking over twards the lake at the few houses surrounding it on the other side, she motioned twards them and said "over that way, behind those houses"  

jazzy says yarr

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:36 pm
Renage
Lyss The One In The Back
Lyss slowed the song down, and then ended it. As she packed up, she saw someone standing nearby, looking curious. Lyss stood up, and walked towards the person.

Adrienne noticed the girl coming toward her so she smiled warmly.

"Did you learn to play yourself?" She asked. Mainly out of curiosity, partly out of conversation.

Lyss stopped, and turned around. She looked at her, and simply stated, "Yes, I learned by myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:17 pm
PoetsDivineDesire
Izzy looked at the tags. It wasn't the price she was looking at, but the size. "Okay, I'll pay for these you go sit okay?" she said as she took the clothes. As soon as kenchi left the store and was out of sight, Izzy picked out more clothes, of the same generalsyle and the right size and paid for them. She walked out of the store and grinned at Kenchi. "Okay, now what?"

Kenchi's stomach gave a loud growl "I guess the food court or what ever" Kenchi said  

neckroz209

Kulshedra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:54 pm
justinatheyea

looking over twards the lake at the few houses surrounding it on the other side, she motioned twards them and said "over that way, behind those houses"

"Let's gather this up and go, then," Jason said, gesturing towards her painting and art supplies. He reached down and gathered up all of the paint and paint brushes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:31 am
Lyss The One In The Back
Renage
Lyss The One In The Back
Lyss slowed the song down, and then ended it. As she packed up, she saw someone standing nearby, looking curious. Lyss stood up, and walked towards the person.

Adrienne noticed the girl coming toward her so she smiled warmly.

"Did you learn to play yourself?" She asked. Mainly out of curiosity, partly out of conversation.

Lyss stopped, and turned around. She looked at her, and simply stated, "Yes, I learned by myself."

"It's really quite an achievment," Adrienne replied, "I've been learning myself but it doesn't come as easily as I'd thought." She gave a warm smile.

"The name's Adrienne, by the way." She added.

Renage

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:29 pm
Lyss nods. "Lyss is my name. It's hard at first, but it gets easier as time goes on."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:56 pm
"Alrighty then" Iz said as she began walking. She held the two bags in her right hand and looked around the food court "What do you want?" She said putting the bags down and sitting in a white marble seat.  

Poets Divine Desire

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:07 pm
Kulshedra

"Let's gather this up and go, then," Jason said, gesturing towards her painting and art supplies. He reached down and gathered up all of the paint and paint brushes.

she smiled and nodded agreeingly, then shyly voiced a thankyou as she held her bag open for the supplys.
after adjusting the strap on her messanger bag, she took apart the esile and packed it away next to her brushes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:21 pm
justinatheyea

she smiled and nodded agreeingly, then shyly voiced a thankyou as she held her bag open for the supplys.
after adjusting the strap on her messanger bag, she took apart the esile and packed it away next to her brushes

Carefully depositing the brushes and supplies in her bag, Jason patiently waits for Skyler to put up her eisel. When finished, he gestures for her to lead the way.  

Kulshedra

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:40 pm
PoetsDivineDesire
"Alrighty then" Iz said as she began walking. She held the two bags in her right hand and looked around the food court "What do you want?" She said putting the bags down and sitting in a white marble seat.

"i dont know iv havnt eating in a food court for ages" Kenchi said looking around  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:43 pm
"Okay then, do you want to stay here with the bags and think while I get my food?" Izzy suggested. being she didn't want to carry the bags around, nor leave alone.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:12 pm
"Sure u got get some food ill stay here" Kenchi said smiling "most people avoid people that look like i do" Kenchi sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:14 pm
"that's not what I meant, but.. "Iz sighed, she was running in circles "Do you want me to get you something..?"IZ asked tryingto recover.  

Poets Divine Desire

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:25 pm
"hmmm oh no thanks ill be fine" Kenchi said putting his head on his arms  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items