Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Creatures of the Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know a lot about vampires?
  Yes
  no
  A little
  a lot!
View Results

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:26 pm
"i wont let them. trust me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:28 pm
Nashi: "why should i trust you eh? How do i know your not yanking my chain?"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:30 pm
Luke grabbed her and pulled her close. his leps met her neck and lingered there. then he pulled away. "i can control myself, and so can they. if we couldn't you wouldnt be standing here now"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:31 pm
Nashi: her body was shaking and she backed away from him with wide eyes "you almost bit me!! Get away!! I dont care if you can controll yourself!!" her horse reared at him and almost hit him.

Kia; "Luke watch out!!!!"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:38 pm
"i wouldn't bite you. not unless you wanted it. and i can see you dont. please come inside. i wont ask again."

Rina:>>
"Luke, i love you beyond death, but you cannot do this. let her go." Rina looked at Nashi, challenging her.

Luke:>>
"Rina, you said you would stay out of this." he growled.

"i was. and if you really want me to i will. just be careful. and you too girl, you be careful" she said challenging her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:41 pm
Nashi: she sighed and patted Sun Gazer and told him to go away and he cantered off half rearing before her went. "fine i wil come but you or your little freinds better not bother me or else"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:45 pm
"good. Rina, this is Nashi. Nashi, Rina. come in."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:48 pm
Nashi: she walked into the building looking at kia and she backed away nerviously

Kia: she laughed "no need to be afraid of me child...your a guest in my house by luke...i wont hurt you" she said with a evil chuckled

Nashi: "ahhh....i think i wanna go now..." she backed away "Ya'll are scaring me"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:53 pm
"dont leave! Kia, please. dont scare her." he throws her a pathetic look and then glances at Nashi. "please ddont go."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:55 pm
Kia: "fine fine i wont scare her...." she put her hands up and walked away " you two lovers have fun"

Nashi: she stopped and sighed "fine i wont but i really dont want to stay"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:58 pm
"good. just relax. tell you what. we dont even have to go inside. we can just walk if you want to."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:00 pm
Nahi: "walking sounds nice" she said with a smile  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:06 pm
"ok then lets walk. everyone else.... stay here." and he opened the door for her agian.

"i hope he knows what he's getting himself into. anyway, is Zid up yet? i cant avoid him forever can i? though i would like to...."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:08 pm
Nashi: she walked beside Luke nerviously "so...how long have you been a vampire?"  

Fishies1236

silver.for.secrets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:14 pm
"106 years. Rina changed me. we share a father so she felt she had to. it's... a long story. basically i was in a fight, almost died so she changed me. been alone for a long time. what's your story?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff