Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:55 pm
Jaden was still lying on the floor "Keitsume?" Jaden asked looking up "Keitsume what are you doing here? no never mind how did you get here?" Jaden asked sitting up and running over "i've been training really hard to help you" Jaden said smiling "hopefully soon i can come and help you with your quest" Jaden said still smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:59 pm
"Well, Master Riku was teaching me new stuff and I was learning how to um... teleport and well... I came here" I said smiling back "But, thats not important. And its sweet of you to be training to help us. I'm quite flattered. ha ha. But I guess I have to get back soon... so I want to know how its going? Y'know, the training!" I asked.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:10 pm
"so i guess i'm not the only one training" Jaden said smiling "its going pretty good i mean its very tiring but i guess its for a good reason" Jaden said still smiling "yea i mean we wouldnt want everyone worrying about you" Jaden said frowning "but i will probably be out of here soon" Jaden said smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:22 pm
I appeared in my home village to check up on Jaden's training. She should almost be done. Today was her last day. I walked up to the building that held the Sensei's and walked in and said with my eyes closed, "Jaden! It's time to go help" and then opened my eyes "Keitsu..." I was stunned at the sight I saw. "Keitsume! How did you get here? You dont have the power of teleportation!" I couldn't believe my eyes. "Well, i guess it dont matter, Riku probably taught you, so we have a reunion! Yay! Well... here!" I handed the vial to Keitsume. "I thought you would be training with Riku, but you're here instead. The potion will give you limited Ice powers. Dont drink until the battle you fight with Ayama. It's only temporary!" I explained. "Dont use it for any other circumstances! Understand? The power and the will of the angels resides within, do not abuse it." I finished. "You better go Keitsume! Before Riku finds you here!" I turned to the Sensei's. "Thank you for training Jaden for us. Her chakra levels have increased greatly!" I bowed, they bowed back. "Lets go Jaden!" I picked her up by her hands, held them, and whispered "Tropelet" and teleported back to our headquarters at Riku's sanctuary.  

Marino-San

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:39 pm
"Cool! At that time, we should still be in the desert sactuary. And, I should probably go now. Let's see if I can do this again." I closed my eyes and thought of myself in the sancuary's training circle. I said goodbye to Jaden and then I heard Ayane say "Keitsume! How did you get here!?" then she handed me a potion and told me what it was for. I nodded than said
"Okay, we sould get back now. I'll go first I suppose" I closed my eyes again and thought of the sanctuary again then I opened to eyes to find Master Riku in front of me, congradulating me.
"I knew you would get those easily actually, because you have a strong mind." He said smiling. "Now, can you use your new abilities to try to defeat me again?" He said and I nodded and said
"Yes! Lets!" I closed my eyes and dissapeared. I thought for a moment and I was sure that Master Riku knew where I was so I ran at top speed around Master Riku. I was going fast enough I was blurred. Then I made my self reapear and I attack master Riku in a amour of fire.
He parried my attack quickly with his sword and I flipped around to his back and focused my energy into a small, but still strong, flames on the tips of my fingers. I then charged at Master Riku and slammed my fingertips between His sholder blades. He was flown forward.
"Ah! Woops. Sorry," I said rushing over to Master Riku. he turned around and smiled at me
"Your never supposed to go to an opponent who has fallen, you don't know what will happen next." He said as he attacked from the ground. I parried his attack barley and was thrown backward to the edge of the ring. I landed hard and it hurt to get up, but I did anyways. I knew from here on out, Master Riku, wouldn't hold back. But neither would I.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:22 pm
Jaden looked around once again they were somewhere she had never been "wow so were are we now?" Jaden asked still looking around "hey weres Keitsume?" Jaden asked she had just been with her and now she couldnt see her anyware  

neckroz209

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:54 am
Amaya woke up with a start. She shivered in the cool desert air. She got up, yawning, showing her crimson fangs. "What now?" she said aloud, looking around and seeing that it was still totally empty. "Hm...Well, if I am somewhere I know I'm on angel territory. I should probably discuise myself and fly to civilazation.", she grumbled, not wanting to trun into an angel again. She though really hard. Suddenly, her existance was none. Although she could be seen by a regular passer by, she could not feel. "Angel Angel no one knows, Devil Devil everyones foe. Hide yourself amongst the fire hide your true mental desire." With a burst of light, an angel appeared instead of the Demon. She smiled purely and flew close to the ground, straight into a hard thing. "What was that-" She felt around, on the invisible thing, and smirked. "Oh I see your tricks. People are here. I smell it to. I want to play with them!" Amaya was on her knees putting her face up against the hard wall, smiling all the while. The demon inside smiled cruelly. "The only thing good about you is that you're stupider then me. Stupid enough to run into an invisible wall." It said in Amaya's mind. "You didn't mean that" She whispered. "Now shoosh. I need to concentrate. Have a nice nap!"
(she's an angel and she's listening inside the building of the temple thing...you're training in it right?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:22 pm
Master Riku Charged again and I shot strong fireballs at him. Just then, I heard I loud 'crash' its seems like someone has fallen into the meditaion shack.
"Master Riku" I said
"Yes, I hear, it doesn't seem good," He replied
"Lets go check it out then," I said as we ran over to the Meditation Shack. There was an angel with her eyes closed with her ear pressed against the shack's wall.
"Can she see us?" I asked in a whisper
"I don't believe so..." Master Riku said, whispering back
"Good," I whispered to myslef before walking over to her and plucking out a feather. The angel twitched but kept her ear pressed to the wall. She couldn't see or hear us at the moment it seemed.

We walked over to the dining hall soon afterward. I walking to Ayane's room to give her the feather.
"Ayane! I got the demon's angel feather. She crashed into the meditation shack. But she couldn't see us. Um, I think that its only a matter of time until she figures out how to get past the invisibilty spell on this sanctuary. But I think I'll be ready." I handed Ayane the feather. and she took it happily.
"Good, The potion should be ready soon then!" Ayane replied. I turned to leave when I spotted Jaden resting on the bed.
"Ah! Jaden! How'd you get here? Are you done with your training? Oh! Do you want to have a training fight!? Aha ha, sorry..." I said glad to see Jaden again so soon.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:11 pm
Amaya twitched, and she looked over at her wing. A small bead of blood squeezed out. "Hm...thats weird." The demon inside her peered at it hungrily. "Let me out!", it screamed, even though it knew that it needed the angel at this point. The angel sighed. "I need to do something more productive. and I'm hungry." At that, she opened her sences to maximum power. She could smell a faint wink of some kind of food. "Ohhhhh..." she sighed happily, and followed it. She closed her eyes and let her nose lead that way. It was totally quiet except for the occasional whine from the devil. The angel was enjoying the peace and being free from the cage inside the Devil's mind. She slumped, and she kind of looked like a dog wandering happily to the food bowl. She kept going, untill she ran into another wall. It must have been about four hours, but she was there. She could taste the smell of the food. Her mouth watered. She pressed her ear against the wall again. "What are you doing? ARGGGGG! DON'T THINK OF FOOD NOW!!!!!!" Yelled the Demon. The angel just sighed happily in response. She could hear fain faint voices, but she thought they were in her head.

(The nose knows heehee))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:40 pm
((Sorry for changing my mind, but this is the new angel side...she's prettier ^^ wink )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:35 pm
((I kind Of changed my person too.... ^.^))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:03 pm
((Going with the flow! Here's my change! I honestly like this better! And i didn't copy the hair style Lostsanity! hahaz.))

Marino-San

Marino-San

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:08 pm
I stared the potion as soon as Keitsume handed me the feather! I had decided it would be ready at noon. "Keitsume!" I ran after her. "Keitsume! You have to keep her under watch, however you knocked her out, leave her that way until noon!" I started digging in my knapsack. I took out a scroll. "Here, a sleep spell! Use it when she starts to wake up! Recite the words with feeling. Then we'll dose her with the potion to make her an angel forever! hahaz! But we still need her in angel form, remember, dont let her switch! The potion will keep her in the current form forever! We only have one chance! Lets do this perfect!" I exclaimed. Keitsume smiled and nodded. I turned and ran back into my room to finish the potion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:29 pm
I was watching what the angel girl was doing. I knew she was the one we fought because I recognised this form too. She seemed to be sumbling around because she didn't know where everything was because it was invisible. She ran into buildings a couple times and finally stopped at the dining hall. I yawn and looked up into the sky. It seemed to be almost noon.
"Kiona, I think we should go get that angel." I stuck my head into the tap door that lead from the roof into Ayane's room.
"Ayane, It's almost noon. I'm gonna go attack he demon... angel... girl." Ayane nodded as I said this, then Master Riku came into the room at the perfect timing. "Oh, Master Riku! When I get down to the ground can you lift the invisibility Spell? Thanks" I popped my head out of the trap door, and closed my eyes and turned invisible then I jumped onto the ground. I could tell that Master Riku Made it visible again because the demon/angel girl looked up stuned and said
"Whoa, it reapeared...." This was my chance. While I was still unseen I ran up to her and punched her in the stomach. She flew backward and I ran behind her and reapered and whispered in her ear.
"Carefull," I said and then placed my dark keyblade on her back and drank Ayane's potion. I felt a chill then I shot a fireblast out of my keyblade. But it wasn't fire, it was water. It prepelled the girl forward, and We stood facing eachother.  

Keitsume

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces