Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
The Stick (formerly Chit Chat) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strong Bad: the last great guy?
Yes!
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
No Way!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
AaAaAaAaAaAaA! I was raised by a cup of coffee!
60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 28

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:40 pm
There is a chance I might not have to work this saturday. *crosses fingers* that would be nice, considering it's Easter and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:22 pm
Soultrain
There is a chance I might not have to work this saturday. *crosses fingers* that would be nice, considering it's Easter and all.

well i got nothing better to do so i'll cross my fingers also
*crossed fingers*
okv it just became hard tp type butr gooe luck  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:15 pm
GundamEpy0n
Soultrain

well i got nothing better to do so i'll cross my fingers also
*crossed fingers*
okv it just became hard tp type butr gooe luck
xd It worked! I got tomorrow off! biggrin I feel like a zombie right now though, as it was full throttle all day trying to stay ahead. *falls asleep at computer*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:16 pm
heh i've been bored all day, diddn't help that i woke up early for no god damned reason domokun and now i'm bored outta my skull waiting for the hours to pass by.  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:36 pm
I had a kinda crazy day at work today, we're getting ready for this big inventory saturday. I'll be glad once this thing is over. At least it was a beautiful day. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:21 pm
Inventory = teh suck
I went to HS at a small private school with no money, so fundraisers were going on ALL THE FREAKIN TIME. Grr. We did inventories at grocery stores & bookstores... sweatdrop I am so glad I never have to do another fundraiser again.

lunnera
Crew

Hilarious Conversationalist

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:35 pm
Heh, we have to do a weekly inventory of our department, which isn't too bad. I have the largest area, and I can finish it in 30-45 minutes. We only have to count our regular stock, and it only has to be close. This one that's coming up saturday is going to be a far more precise one. So we have to count everything this time, and it has to be dead on, we'll be checked and re-checked. rolleyes It sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:52 pm
And to top it all off, I have to start at 5am tomorrow to help get ready for this inventory. crying Oh well, I'm watching the Cheat Commandoes to cheer me up.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:55 pm
Well, this nightmare inventory is behind me. biggrin Now my only worry is this new company that is taking over. They still haven't told us anything other than we're being sold. We don't know to who, or when the change over is taking place, or what will happen to us. I'm worried that I could lose my seniority, (I've almost got 10 years in at my job.) Imagine your school gets bought out by another school, and a rumor goes around that you will lose all your credits and you have to start over again because of it. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:26 am
Soultrain
Imagine your school gets bought out by another school, and a rumor goes around that you will lose all your credits and you have to start over again because of it. eek

Been there, done that. Technically I should be a senior, but the state school I'm attending currently won't recognize the credits I got from the small-apparently-not-acredited college I went to my first year. 26 credits and $8000 down the drain. Found out I like history, though, which is good... sweatdrop  

lunnera
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:37 pm
lunnera
Soultrain
Imagine your school gets bought out by another school, and a rumor goes around that you will lose all your credits and you have to start over again because of it. eek

Been there, done that. Technically I should be a senior, but the state school I'm attending currently won't recognize the credits I got from the small-apparently-not-acredited college I went to my first year. 26 credits and $8000 down the drain. Found out I like history, though, which is good... sweatdrop
Man, that sucks. I never went to college, but I think I'm better off than several of my friends who did.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:04 am
I called in to work today, I feel like crap. sad I got a fever, I'm dizzy when I walk or stand, and I got very little sleep last night. This sucks.  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lunnera
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:21 pm
I feel icky too... but I have to go in and see when I work. The schedule wasn't posted until late last night when I was already at work at another location.
*pat pat* Feel better, Soultrain. heart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:34 pm
being sick sucks, i hope you peoples get well soon.  

GundamEpy0n
Crew

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:35 pm
Thanks everyone! I went in today, though I still wasn't 100%. I am feeling better though.  
Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games