Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 pm
Aneesha sat down, shaking. She had never felt so scared in her life. Maybe, maybe she should just.... No... It wasn't that late... There was still hope. He could be defeated, and she knew it. They all had to work together. She poured herself some tea, and took a shaking sip out of the cup. Dante and Sparda noticed how shaken up she was.

He entered, making no sound, but Dante had already spotted him. Damn. Vergil smirked. "Better late than never, right, Dante?" Walking into the room, he saw Dante, his father, and Aneesha... He felt his heart skip a beat. Why? Maybe because he hadn't seen her for a very long time... Their relationship can be rekindled once more.

Aneesha spotted him, and gasped. He had gotten so... So handsome... What a man... She knew he'd come back. Instantly, she ran to him and threw her arms around him. Maybe the previous event had shaken her up a lot.

Vergil hushed her, stroking her head. "I'm here now..." He frowned at a cheeky Dante who was making gestures about the two, as usual. "What's been going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:59 pm
Yami put on her glasses back, she felt a headache coming, Poki looked at her with concern, he knew well why she needed those glasses "are you alright?" Poki asked "just barely...it was a good thing that I got my glasses back for no more than 10 minutes....thank you Aneesha..." she said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:49 am
Aneesha let go of Vergil, and sighed. "It's okay Yami. As long as you are safe... For now... We're just gonna have to keep it that way." Vergil stared intently, eyeing Aneesha. My, had she grown... He couldn't take his eyes off her, and he knew he was going to get teased no end for it, but he didn't care. She caught him, and smirked. "Well Vergil, I must say, you have changed... A lot..."
Smirking back, he looked at her. "Is that a good thing?" She nodded, and brushed a few strands of his hair out of his face. He chuckled softly, and said, "You've become so beautiful... I missed you, Aneesha..."
The only time you would see Vergil with emotion was now, and believe me, he even smiled... Dante wouldn't let him live this down. His face suddenly turned serious. "Now tell me, what the hell is going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:28 am
Poki was even more concerned for her, he looked down at the ground, Yami just quiet and Yukari slept next to her. Seeing the Sparda family again, she remembered about her family.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:14 am
"Reunited and, It feels alright," Then Dante looped his arms around their next and, brought them close to him. "JUst like the good o'l days, But taller," Then Dante left. Yami was gone for quite a while. "Where are you? Munchkin and, Retarded Doll?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:47 pm
Vergil frowned. "Don't touch me, you fool..." Aneesha couldn't help but sigh.
"Yeah, just like old times... Exactly the same as always..." Looking at her, Vergil awaited an answer to his question. "Okay Vergil, here's how it goes..." She told him about Dracula and how he has been after her and her inheritance for many years, Zira, Yami and the fact that Argosax is back with all of Dante's old enemies. Vergil sighed.
"Looks like we have our work cut out for us. Luckily, they are no match for us."
She shook her head. "That's where you are wrong... You fought Argosax before you came here right?" He nodded, and urged her to go on. "So far, every method of killing Dracula has failed, and if he and Argosax have teamed up, then we are doomed because they'll be invincible..."
Vergil took her hand into his. "Listen, we have Dad. He can help us. This place isn't safe anymore, so why don't we go to our old place? Right Dad?" Turning to face his father, he raised a brow. "Our place is safer, and no demons can get in, apart from us of course. So, that buys us time to plan what we must do."
Aneesha chuckled. "You're good at that aren't you Verg?" He gave her a strange look, and shook his head. Looked like things really hadn't changed.
Aneesha walked over to Yami, leaving Vergil and Sparda to discuss the housing plan, and picked Poki up, and began to stroke him. Poki snuggled into Aneesha's arms; he felt cosy... Aneesha looked over at Yami. "Yami, there's someone after you too... Right?" She began to grow concerned for the young girl, and knew that if someone was after her, chances are that they had joined forcfes with Argosax and the others.  

Aneesha

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 am
"His name is Gizu, he had a grudge over the world, all I know is, he wants to kill everyone because he's happy to do it....he killed my whole family and left me behind for some reason...he's a maniac, he'll kill everyone at sight, I just know it and I don't know why the hell he let me live but whatever the cause is it can't be good...I need to go somewhere..." Yami said, walking away to find an isolated place to stay.

Poki looked at Aneesha "She's a loner, so you can trust her." he then looked down with a sigh "Yami can protect herself but she can be so fragile, truth is, it was lucky that you went out for her rescue, otherwise she would've snap and turn to 'that' monster again and probably die. No one accepts her except Dante's family and both me and Yukari. I owe her father so much that I can't help worry more about her, she's so special even though sometimes her heart can be so cold" he said

He looked back at Aneesha with a smile "like her father, she lives by his word 'to protect someone is to kill someone...' I don't understand it but I'm glad she lives by it...and whatever it means, I'm sure it means both of good or bad things" Poki said as he glances at Yukari, she was purring down at Aneesha's leg.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:29 am
Dante sat down then pulled out a cell phone, "That's just great," He then began dialing numbers. "I want some pizza," Soon Sparda came and, whacked in the back of the head. "You fool we have more things to worry about!" Dante growled. "Come on Old man, I can take you," Then the lunged at each other try to wrestle one another into submission.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:31 am
Vergil growled at the immaturity of Dante, and his father. He was ashamed. "Look, Dad, is our old place safe enough? And Dante, when we are somewhere safe, THEN get the pizzas." Vergil was growing impatient, and was pacing up and down the room. The tension grew.

Aneesha sighed as she watched Yami go. She looked at Yukari, and stroked her. "Poki, I accept her... This Gizu guy must have teamed up with the others, so we have them to worry about. We need to all stick together. I hope she can trust me. I know what she is going through... My parents disappeared when I was young, and they left me... I'm not sure whyl, but I will avenge them..." She clenched her free fist, but then a hand suddenly touched hers. It was Vergil.
"Get Yami, and Zira. We are going to our old place. We'll all be safe there." His cold eyes met hers, and she looked worried.
"Vergil, please calm down... Getting angry will do you no good, and you know that... Please..." She pleaded him, and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at her, so fragile on the inside... He sighed, and instantly changed his expression.
"You're right as always... How do you know what to say?"
She laughed, and winked at him. "Oh I know alright! Now, let's go. Poki, shall we get Yami? We should really get out of here..."
Vergil bit his lower lip as she walked away. He gave in to her every time... Why? Why was he so weak with her? He had no clue, and couldn't control it... He knew Dante would start to make fun of him having witnessed his moment of weakness... But he had no time to fight with him. They all needed to get to safety.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:30 pm
"Vergil, Don't start complaining just write about it in your diary," Then Dante bursted into laughing.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:21 am
"I also know a person who could help though, we need her to be able to talk to that guy" Poki said.

Yami was somewhere found up on the roof, her wings spread widely and she clasped her hands together, a soft breeze ran through her, she gently closed her eyes, she looked more sweet and gentle as she smiles. To her, it feels good to be on the roof alone, she would always do that in secret so nobody never knew this soft side of her.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes slowly, she then starts to sing softly (Hidden talent XD) with a gentle smile.

Poki blinked a few times as he heard the music "Who could be singing at this time?" he said, with a puzzled look, Yukari sighed thinking how stupid Poki could be these days.

((The song --->[link] (not mine BTW) and the lyrics ---->[link]))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:22 am
Dante heard the singing then smiled. "How sweet, Not my genre though," he whispered to himself. "Alright, Sparda and, Vergil you go to the safehouse, I'll go get supplies," Dante then rushed out before anyone can answer. You were able to here the revving of a motorcycle. "Your taking to long did old age finally get you, Old man!" Sparda blushed but then ran out to scowl him. "Watch when you return!"  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:11 am
Aneesha sighed as she saw how spontaneous Dante was. "Man, doesn't he ever slow down... Oh well, we'll meet him there... If he gets pizza, I hope he gets my favourite! CAJUN CHICKEN!" She got excited for some weird reason... Why? She was in a funny mood, and she felt weird... Maybe trying to block out all the bad emotions... Anyways, she heard the faint sound of something singing, like an angel... "Yami?" Aneesha went up to the rooftop, and found her singing softly to herself. "You know, you really have a talent for that... You sound like an angel..." She sighed, and laughed. "I only ever sing in the shower..." Blushing from embarassement, She held out her hand. "C'mon. We gotta get outta here. We're going to Sparda's old place. It's safer there. Trust me. I'm on your side."

Vergil got mad with his brother. He decided to deal with him later, after the big problem they all had... He awaited with his father, for Aneesha and Yami. Going back to the old place would be weird, and it would bring back memories he wished would just sleep, but it was the only place that they could be safe. The one problem; Dante. He'd be the most annoying guy to live with now that he is a lot worse than he was when he was a child... he sighed, and hoped that Aneesha and Yami would hurry. Time was precious.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:17 am
Dante took his time. he got whatever was essential and, the pizza. "This is great!"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:22 pm
"Oh so it was Yami singing!" Poki said, Yukari gave him a cocky look 'you know, you're more of an idiot than Dante' she said to him telepathically with a smirk "WHAT WAS THAT YOU FELINE IDIOT!!!" Poki yelled 'you're just jealous cause I can walk and you can't!' Yukari replied cockishly "Why a outta" Poki said angrily, Yami gave them a warning glare. They both stopped fighting.

((Tomorrows my graduation from elementary!!! XD))

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff