Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Panda Puff L II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:01 pm
she kind of looks like one of the sims  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:51 am
PaNdA-KittenKunoichi
XD This is kinda weird, but I toatally see you in Guitar Hero.
thats an honor , love that game  

Ormuz

PaNdA-KittenKunoichi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:50 pm
=D The Sims rule! Awsome!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:56 pm
I can see you in... a mystery roleplay. you'd be the detective. ^^  

Captain Kiza Pirate

Lost in a Cave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:09 am
Aside from FF, I can see you in some sort of futuristic sci-fi rp as the girl who navigates the space-ship. I thinks it's the goggles lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:06 pm
Craz(y)Kate, you were the braggart pirate queen of a raggle-taggle crew plying the South Seas in your tiny ship, barely surviving on the few merchant ships you managed to attack and usually driven off by Her Majesty's brave seamen. A mysterious vortex sucked your ship into the world of the Syndicate and now instead of being a second-rate pirate, you're one of the top crime bosses. You bragged your way up to the top and didn't even have to change your name! Your trusty sea dogs, cowed by you, slit all the throats you don't have time for and bring a practical 17th century approach to today's assassination bureau. They love the new world as it has good food, good housing and a lot less work.

You still have a penchant for swearing, rum, and fresh sea air, you're scared of deep water and you have a wooden leg, but fortunately no one notices you aren't from that world xd  

Avzel

Walking Sex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:54 am
I could imagine you as one of the elder people who are, like, really wise.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:11 am
Zaigre
I could imagine you as one of the elder people who are, like, really wise.

Yeah, but what RPG category would you put me in? xd

You're a rock star and take time to help out the weak and the innocent between gigs. You have a running feud with the bass player who is convinced he plays a better axe than you. A beautiful woman recruits you to be a spy, counting on your good side, and you behave honorably, destroying evil elements without sullying yourself, until you find out your worst enemy in the spy world is the bass player from your band. Then it's a no holds barred match!  

Avzel

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:34 pm

I'd say you belong to a fantasy type of RPG.

Probably going with Zaigre's suggestion as you being a wise Elder. You tutor those who came to you in seek of wisdom. You wield your staff as a teacher would do. Probably even using it to spank the disobedient ones. And you're fond of animals.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:44 am
An alien in some a sci-fi game.
Can't think of one though...  

Writing_my_page

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:40 pm

Alien? Interesting *rubs chin* I've always thought aliens were green creatures haha... Anyway, back to topic.

You might be featured in a fantasy war type RPG.

Yours would be someone infected with a werewolf serum during an unwilling experiment. You managed to escape the crazy asylum but failed to prevent the transportation thoroughly. Therefore, your hands and feet are changed to those of a wolf.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:07 pm
I'll have to continue the Jack Skellington theme...The Halloween King has put his skin back on as he was bored of being mere bones. He is eager to sample and assimilate other points of view besides his heritage of terror and despair, and tries to climb to Heaven. He prepares for the trip by putting on a warm cowhide hat (from Santa), a guitar to accompany his baritone as he's heard the angels sing all day, and a rubber float just in case he falls. xd He climbs to the lowest edges of heaven but must return as that is not his place - yet, heavenly clouds and glory still cling to him, evidence of his miraculous climb.

OF course he's going to regroup and make another ascent!  

Avzel

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:18 pm

Aaa... I'm very temptive to use your description for my avvy to enter the arena. LOL.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:43 pm
Go for it with my blessing. ^-^

And it's "tempted"... wink  

Avzel

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games