Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Follow the Light((Kingdom Hearts RP Give Profile and join!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts!
  Keyblade
View Results

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:21 am
"I see..." replied the voice. Yuki looked up at the old wizard, who seemed to be lost in thought.
"Well what exactly am i supposed to do Merlin? Forget about what i want and focus everything i can do on saving the rest of the worlds?!" Yuki fired at the old man as he gave her a pensive look.
"What is it?"
"Huh?"
"What is so important to you, that you would posses you to give up on the rest of society?" Merlin asked kindly, guilt tripping her even more.
"I wouldn't worry about it if i were you." She growled at him, walking out of his hut and towards the broken castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:47 pm
"well this is just wounderful theres another key blade master here well ill just have to keep them buisy you there go go find them and attack" he said to the group of nobodys and heartless "now were is that key hole"  

Eltheord

thetrooper515

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:25 pm
tits balls and a**!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:33 am
Gaia name:Ayame_4
name:Amaru
Dark/Light biggrin ark
Pesonality:Very quiet to everyone except her closest friends, she is vey talented in fighting and other things....
Other info:Her family was killed when she was 10 and she used to be in the light until she met her nobody...
Appearance:
User Image
Keyblades:
Ultima weapon
Oblivion  

Aaron_was_here_Left

Aaron_was_here_Left

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:46 am
Amaru tried to catch up with Urochimaru and try to help him find the keyhole.
"I think the keyhole is at the direct top.." she mumbled to herself. "That's what I've been hearing." She saw nobodys and heartless race past her to the other keyblade master. "Looks like I've got a rival..." she smiled evily  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:17 pm
((ill rp with you!!))

Gaia Name: Saiyko
Name: Saiyko Leingod Tosen
Keyblade(s)/Other: Two incomplete keyblades- Zetsumei and Mitsukai Only by fully combing his body and heart can he complete these blades to their original form.
Appearance:
DEMON/ANGEL SAIYKO

Saiyko Tosen

Battle-Ready Saiyko

Demonic Form

Demonic Form Unlocked

Angelic Form

Angelic Form Unlocked
Dark/Light: Dark and Light
Other Info: Saiyko was in a desperate struggle for the survival of his planet, when he was attacked by both a heartless and a nobody at the same time. He soon woke up in a strange place that he dubbed the "Darkness forever Lit". It was neither dark or light: and neither was he. He soon found that he was now half nobody, half heartless, and only by finding his other half could he avenge his home. He is fun loving easy-going (sometimes too much) but knows when to get serious. But underneath his gleeful exterior, lurks a darker-side that reflects his escued past.  

Braesin Ousama Tosen

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Aaron_was_here_Left

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:09 pm
Amaru didn't know if she should destroy or befriend Saiyko because he was both dark and light.
"What should I do?" She kept asking herself. "Wait, maybe I can make him join the dark side alone...." She slowly walked up to him and said "Um..hi my name's Amaru." She hoped she didn't look like she was going to lure him away from the light so she would be able to reach Kingdom Hearts.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:37 pm
Saiyko blinked his dazed look away, and saw the girl before him: he had already forgotten what it was like in that other place. "hello........how are you.......?"  

Braesin Ousama Tosen

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items