Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Wellwisher's Quest Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:24 pm
hot4urshoelaces
heart This should put you on top of page 100! (Your post that is)
It should.

and I would assume it's any college, but I'd be going to ones in Minnesota most likely, so, that question is taken care of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
It should.

and I would assume it's any college, but I'd be going to ones in Minnesota most likely, so, that question is taken care of.

Cool! I was just thinking of stipulations in the teaching field, etc. I was wondering if it was similar.

So what do you hope the new EI will be?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:02 pm
yep i was right 100 pages ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 pm
bulbasaur27
yep i was right 100 pages ^_^

Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:06 pm
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
It should.

Cool! I was just thinking of stipulations in the teaching field, etc. I was wondering if it was similar.

What I really want?
I'd really want an item that would double as an aquarium item, as well as equippable clothing options. but thinking along a much more logical sense, I'd think something animal based. there've been a lot of tech things, and not that many animal spirit ones besides the coocoon lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:08 pm
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
wellwisher
hot4urshoelaces
It should.

What I really want?
I'd really want an item that would double as an aquarium item, as well as equippable clothing options. but thinking along a much more logical sense, I'd think something animal based. there've been a lot of tech things, and not that many animal spirit ones besides the coocoon lately.

The aquarium item would be lovely! It could also have Mirai hair.

I definatly want another animal. I really want a cat. What about you?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 am
a ca would be cl. start as a normal house cat size or something, then go into the more wild and big cats, that would be fun.lots of clothing options there actually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:59 am
wellwisher
a ca would be cl. start as a normal house cat size or something, then go into the more wild and big cats, that would be fun.lots of clothing options there actually.

LOL hehe! yeah, I'm trying to think of more animal ones, but my mind is jammed. Any other animal ideas?  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:57 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:43 pm
I'm seeing a dinosaur in the near future.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:01 pm
wellwisher
I'm seeing a dinosaur in the near future.

The report actually mentioned cherub.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:32 am
who can say exactly what it'll do.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:11 am
Only Gaia.

I just don't see a cherub and a dinosaur. And it said something about cherub. Althought eventually, they'll probably release one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:28 am
To be fair, the Drome looks a bit like one of the transitionary dinosaur to bird evolutionary forms.

Kind of want another Anima with the new evolution. (I'm being meticulous about the Wingding shirts and getting one of each generation.)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:30 am
wellwisher
To be fair, the Drome looks a bit like one of the transitionary dinosaur to bird evolutionary forms.

Kind of want another Anima with the new evolution. (I'm being meticulous about the Wingding shirts and getting one of each generation.)

Anima was nice! I can't wait for Fremere and this egg to evolved. It might evolve weekly, but if so, it should have said.

Yeah, the drome was dinosaur-ish, but I think eventually a more dinosauric one will come out.

Why one of each gen of wingding?  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games