Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:29 pm
I'm Lord someguy, LSG for short. I'm 13 age, like to play sports, video games, hang with friends, watching TV, and going on the computer. I like rap and punk/alternative rock. I like the song Grillz, Feel Good Inc., and Temperature. I like Blacked eyed Peas, Gorillaz, and Nelly and more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:32 pm
My name is Ari and I am a roleplay addict.
Nameless Addict People: Hi Ari.
I am eighteen years old and I cannot go a day without roleplaying, so I am in essence a hopeless case. As for school, I was homeschooled my whole life and I can honestly say that it was an experience. Sure, it's hard to get social skills but it's better then dealing with the drama of those preps that seem to think you need to be rich or dress fancy to be a good person.
My favorite bands include; A Perfect Circle, Godsmack, AFI, Evanscence, Within Temptation, Halestorm (W00ters), Nightwish (I will have their CD, damn it), HIM, and The Rasmus. There are some others, but I can't think of them right now.
My favorite styles of music, however, vary from gothic rock music to certain classical music. I also like musical scores like Cats, Jesus Christ; Superstar, and last but certainly the best is Phantom of the Opera.

xArix

bananaberryfeildsforever

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm
Yo, sup?

I just got invited to the guild So heres soe greeting to ya all i guess.

You all can call me Berry, Or Berry banana, why? Because it's cool. smile

About Me may not be to your liking, but ya know what? Too bad. D; let's all be happy friends instead okay?

Anyway, I have short curly hair, fear my orignality. I'm catholic, an artist/roleplayer.

My Favorites:
Color:Pink
Show:Yo Momma on MTV 6pm
Anime:Full metal Alchemist
Manga:To many
Store:Abercrombie

I'm only beggining to draw good manga, and hopefully can amke my own, I also goon the DA and am free for any mxm (Ironic for a ccatholic huh?) roleplays.

I also am a track runner/possible hurdler. I sing in Sapranos, and LOVE tech.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:35 pm
Ni hao. Hello.

Lets see, unless I'm rping, most call me either Raven, Lady Raven, or Shadow any works I'm fine. I can probably be very annoying to some, be disturbing to others, creep out/gross out some, but I'm not crazy! Just so people know, I can have a short patience span as well as possibly get annoyed easily. But generally I'm great to be around.....I think.....and hope. sweatdrop

Fav's:
Color=Black
Show=Hm....CSI probably. (If Firefly had a second season it would be #1)
Anime= (ok I'm sorry but America just f***s anime's up most of the time)
Manga=Pet Shop of Horrors, The Tarot Cafe, The Godchild, and there's a few more I could name, but I won't.

I can draw half-decently in my opinion, I don't really know. The Tarot Cafe has actually helped me improve my drawings greatly, just random tidbit in case someone notices things may seem slightly similar.

I write, kinda a lot. If you look at the website I provide in my profile page, my xanga contains basically the majority of the poems I've written, though there are some that aren't in there yet. Besides poetry, I've written 2 stories, one of them a short story. The other I was hoping to make a book, but it's only 11 Chapters including the prologue and epilogue though I haven't typed it up and added things yet. Currently, I'm writting another story that's way longer and better in my opinion. I have I believe 8 Chapters typed up if anyone wants to read.

I am not exactly a sports person, I play the harp and could sing if I wanted to persue it. I love to read, genetics also fascinates me, chemistry as well, and no, I have no idea of what exactly I want to be because i can't decide between some things.

Oh yeah! I'm also a rp addict, kind of a need for me otherwise all the pent up imagination things get stuck in my head and often cause my depression spells to be more frequent or longer.

ShadowLadyRaven

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:52 pm
In case you people forgot, I am the one known as stormie. I am fifteen years of age and I love roleplaying,reading,poetry and that kinda crap >_<. Anyways I need more Friend requests! Rawr. Fear me and be my friend. I will Lurve you? >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:07 pm
hola!!

u can call me lisa, cause thats my name whee im 12, and i like rp's, anime, and random interesting facts. my favorite color is green, and i would not be caught dead wearing a dress. thats it, i guess. nice to meet u all!!!  

Super_Enriched_Pie

Dapper Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gm_The_Magician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:08 pm
Howdy,

My name is Nicholas Wace Shideler... But you can call me Charlie Brown. I'm a thespian that lives in Texas, and I'm training to become a firefighter. XD HAHAHA, I sing in the school choir as well, I'm a tenor 1 baby! I get all the babes! HAHAHA, I wish it were true though. sweatdrop I am the highest tenor of Kings 4. WOOT! The next play I'm in is Alladin, I'm razoul, the big scary guard! HAHAHA! Yeah, I'm crazy like that. My friends often say I'm crazy, and stuff. I play star wars battlefront 2 under [IR]GmShRkN if any one wants to challenge me. I'm in a clan hence the IR tag before my name. Well if anyone else wants info on me, just pm me or go to my website place. Have fun y'all.

Edit: I'm also 16, so yeah... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:26 pm
Name (nickname, actually): Koshi

Fave Band: Nonpoint, Avenged Sevenfold

Where I'm from: North Louisiana...so I often get called a Southern rebel or Hick. xD'

I'm just a layed back person, impulsive a lot, but mostly just..well..layed back. I'm also energetic and ambitious. Don't know much to post, so this should do it.

Oh yeah, my english I'll be using...like "yaw" and "ain't"...get used to it. ninja

xXKoSHiXx

Shigaiko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:50 pm
I'm aware that this introduction is a bit overdue, but I didn't look inside this thread until now. Honest!

Anyway, hello! I'm Tyler, or Ty for short. :D I'm a 14-year-old Australian geek who's usually very friendly. I love to talk, amongst many other things. Mmm... there's a list of interests in my profile, if you want to check through that. And, despite the obvious irony, I'm male. Sorry guys. ^_^;

I... think that's everything?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:35 am
im kriss50, 15/16 I like roleplaying, random topics, things like that  

kriss50

La Belle Peche

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:50 am
Hello, I am Peach. I was just sent a guild invitation. Oh, I'm very happy to be here. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:45 am
Hey, I was invited by O n y x to join.

I hang out a lot in Word Games. So, there's not much discussion there, but I also like going to ED mostly in the Science and Technology section.

I go on Gaia a lot. biggrin  

MistuhFieryCat

Chryos Echoriath

Friendly Cleric

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:59 am
((rp intro))*wanders into the guild, looks around* hm... nice place ^_^ hello i am Chryos Echoriath, i am a wandering angel that has been on this planet for over 4000 years. i am a healer of friends and a destroyer of enemies, my skills in magic and sword play have been matched by few and bested by none, though that is not to say that i have never been wounded in battle... ((if you want more on my character check out my profile))

((r/l intro)) i go by chryos, i'm twenty years old, my interests revolve around roleplaying and anime, and my musical tastes are varied. with the exception of rap and country, i'll listen to anything ^_^ i hope this is a fun place and i hope a few of us become friends eventually. Blessed be! ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:06 am
Well.. I suppose since I was invited here by O n y x... Instead of randomly appearing in someone's topic, I should introduce myself.

e.e;; My name (believe it) is Mercedes. My nickname is Meru, so.. I expect that's what I'll be called. o_O Either that of Fan-chan.
I'm fifteen, Wiccan, and I'm a complete Anime geek. Not to mention I'm one of the biggest Yaoi fangirls out there (I'm not about to start competing for first place).
Don't bother asking me what kind of music I like, 'cause I generally like it all, except for rap and classic rock (NOT including The Beatles. xD They're awesome.).
My favorite band.. Hmm.. I guess that'd be Nightwish. o_O If you don't know who they are, look 'em up. 83
I believe they're a Christian rock band, with some killer opera training. 83

So, uh.. I suppose.. That's all? o_O If there's anything else you wanna know about me, just ask me via PM (but don't forget to mention you're from the guild, or I may just ignore you).

Dillusioned Fantasies

Fujistu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:13 am
Fav music: Metal, Rock, Jazz, R&B, Rap, Hip Hop, Classical, Techno, Trance.
Fav Band: Opeth
Fav Anime: Cowboy bebop
Fav Vid Game: Either FFX or Halo (1)
Thats all for now..

What i Hate:
1. Gay ppl
2. Overly religoius ppl.
3. Weakminded ppl
4. Stereotypes  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games