Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:35 pm
"I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked, so you'll have to settle for Florist's Choice." Adrian said with a small chuckle as he set the flowers down on a table next to her. "And while you're recovering you've got a lot of cards from Calista to read."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:43 pm
"How thoughtful." Amaya teased with a small smile, moving her bed to sit her up a little bit.

Calista wriggled out of Adrian's arms, crawling up onto the bed with Amaya, though she was careful not to touch her as she handed her the cards. "I'm glad you're awake mommy. I was afraid you would never wake up." Calista said, seeming sad now.

"I know, I'm so sorry I scared you sweetheart." Amaya said with a soft smile, pulling Calista over to hug her close to her, knowing the little girl wanted be near her at the moment, and she could put up with the slight pain Calista added by putting pressure on her injuries.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:46 pm
"The doctors also did an ultrasound before they woke you up. The baby's perfectly healthy." Adrian whispered to her with a smile as he pulled up a chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:51 pm
Amaya visibly relaxed at Adrian's words, though she just nodded quietly before tears started rolling down her face. She had been so worried before she passed out and when no one said anything when she woke up, she was terrified she had lost the baby, but now she was so relieved to hear it was fine that she just broke down, hugging Calista closer to her.

"Mommy, what's wrong? Are you hurting?" Calista asked with a frown, hearing Amaya cry as she held her.

"I'm fine, I'm just so happy you're okay." Amaya murmured, kissing Calista's head. She was happy Calista was alright, but she was also happy the baby was okay, now knowing her sacrifice wasn't for nothing.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:54 pm
"Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner." Adrian said as he joined in on the hug. "If I get my hands on the jerk that did this to you, he will pay." he swore, though he had much harsher language he would've liked to use had a child not been present.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:58 pm
"It's okay. We're alive, I'll heal...You found me and they were able to take care of me.." Amaya murmured, though she just didn't want to think about him at the moment. He would be back, she could tell the police what she knew, but it was hard to catch a shadow user who didn't want to be caught.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 pm
"On the bright side, it sounds like all those years of healing supplements did you some good. The doctors say you should be healed up faster than most people in your shape." Adrian told her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:04 pm
"Good. Glad an experimental drug actually did me some good for once." Amaya murmured. "So since everything is fine it, do you think we should tell her?" She asked softly, looking down to Calista now, who was looking to the two of them, confused.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 pm
"If you're ready, I don't see why not." Adrian said with a smile as he put an arm around her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:22 pm
"Ready as I'll ever be at this point." Amaya sighed as she pulled Calista off her so she was sitting in between her and Adrian. "Calista, I'm going to have a baby. Which means you're going to have a new brother or sister." She told the little girl, now bracing herself for a reaction.

Calista cocked her head, looking from Amaya to Adrian now. "Does that mean Adrian is gonna be its daddy?" She asked, a little confused.

"Yes." Amaya started as she nodded her head. "Adrian is the baby's daddy. The baby is in here right now." She explained, putting a hand on her stomach. "But it will be born in a few months and then you'll have a new brother or sister. But Adrian is this baby's daddy just like Damien was your daddy." She told her.

"But how did the baby get in there?" Calista asked, pointing to Amaya's stomach as she now looked to Adrian for an explanation. "Does this mean you won't be my daddy anymore?" She asked him, looking a little sad.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:30 pm
"No, I'll still be your daddy." Adrian said with a small chuckle. "There's no limit to how many kids a person can be a mommy or a daddy to. As for how it got in there...?" he sweatdropped. "Well when two people love each other very much and they want to be a mommy and a daddy, they get a baby..." 'Holy s**t, this is a terrible explanation...' "...but the mommy has to carry it around in her tummy for a while before it's ready or it might not be healthy when the baby comes."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:41 pm
Amaya gave Adrian a look, seeming to share the thought about his explanation before she turned back to Calista. "Yes, so Adrian is going to be your daddy and the baby's daddy now." Amaya said, summing it up as she smiled to Calista.

Somehow, Adrian's explanation seemed to work for Calista and she accepted it without further questions. "Can the baby hear me?" She asked, looking to Amaya now.

"Sure the baby can hear you." Amaya said, though she was pretty sure at this stage it couldn't. Not like it would really matter to Calista though. And it didn't seem to at all as the little girl leaned down to Amaya's stomach.

"Hi baby! I'm Calista! I'm gonna be your big sister and we're gonna play all sorts of games when you're born." She said to Amaya's stomach, giggling a little.

"That was the worst explanation ever..." Amaya whispered to Adrian as she watched Calista talk to her stomach.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:43 pm
"I didn't see you jumping in to bail me out." Adrian whispered back. "If the baby ever asks the same question later down the line, why don't we see how you do next time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:47 pm
"Better than you did I bet." Amaya told him as she shook her head. "Oh well, I get a few more years to think it out." She said, sticking her tongue out at him. "Besides, she was asking you, not me."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:52 pm
"At least kids will believe just about anything." Adrian whispered with a grin. "And before I forget, the doctor also gave me a charming picture of our baby to be." he said pulling out the picture he'd been given. "They also want to schedule further ultrasound appointments once you're feeling a little better."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games