Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:16 pm
(ok)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:55 pm
((Back))

"Thank you...I'll find you later ok?"
I have some thinking to do...  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:59 pm
vincent walked of her room and began to walk making his way to the forest "someone's following me"vincent thought as someone rapidy tackled him to the ground"vincent brother how have you been"said a silver long haired man talking to him while he was turned around"brother what who are you?"vincent said "call me sephiroth the man said as a black and white wing appeared as he turned to face him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Eli sat perched on the edge of her bead, head in her hands, trying to stop the spinning.

What am I getting myself into? This isn't love...I know that much...so why am I doing this? Am I that starved for affectionate contact? No, i won't be. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right...

Eli layed back with a heavy sigh
Stupid being a f******g vampire...I am hunter, the only reason he's attracted to me is becuase that is the vampire's lure...and there's no way I can stop it except through death...his or mine...

She covered her eyes with her arm and tried to sleep, thoughts racing through her head till she passed out
unless there is actually something there...but that doesn't amtter to The Hunter...she'll take his life, one way or another...  

Alexi Demirikov

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:09 pm
"sephiroth"vincent said with a blank face"yes brother ive been haunting you now its to die"sephiroth said as he pointed his long sword at him vincent "thats funny"vincent said grabbing the sword with his head down he then kicked the sword out of sephiroth's hand and rushed toward sephiroth and kicked him in the face "no"sephiroth said moving his head from the position it was in with his eyes GLOWING  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:27 pm
he then began to circle vincent and rocks began to float from the ground they went crashing down at vincent "not bad"vincent said dodging them he then looked at sephiroth and got hit by a huge explosion "argh"vincent cried "its not over" sephiroth said i will cause you pain every minute possible he says as he begin to fades  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:23 pm
vincent tries to get up but cant"argh"he yells finally getting up he sees a cabin close by and drags himself towad about half an hour later he arrives an sees dante, a girl ,and an elderly man he gets closer all cut and bleeding alot and collapses near the door of the cabin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:40 pm
Dante stares at the body and drags it out. He throws it into the river and sighs. "Don't come back to my home"! He glared.I don't help people who try to attack my firneds.  

Dante Aurion

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:37 pm
Raven tried to enjoy her roses and the company of both Dante and Sparda but she still felt a little uneasy about the ashes. For the most part, she just sat quietly and let her mind wander, trying to avoid Dante's mind at all costs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:51 pm
vincents body floats on the water and he gets up severely cut and bruised he gets up and keeps walking to a nearby cave still draging himself toward help he reaches his house and opens the door this is gonna sting he says filling his tub with alchol and dipping himself in"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"HE YELLS LOUDLY  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:33 am
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"Sure" Richter sat on the ground and looked up at Craven. "So what was in that cave that was so dangerous?"

"It was a rather big warren, so there will be a big strong wererabbit that runs the show. He has to fight for his position constintly. He has to be smart too. Well this one knew ofter we attacked that we were strong so he sent out the gas that would render any other were creature unconscience." She explained. "This head wererabbit was a lot smarter than I had thought."

"So do you think we should go back tomarrow? Now that we know what we're up against we can prepare better. Maby you should bring Jack along." Richter said to Craven

"No Jack has to run his pack. We'll just go back prepared for the things that might happen again." Craven said looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:59 am
Sparda sighed. "Yes, I'm only mocking you..." Dante looked at him and was confused. This isn't like him.... but I guess he was joking about Raven having a child.... Sparda decided to go out but before he did he glanced at the ashes and grinned. Dante was confused."You take interest in the dustbunnies?" Sparda nodded and both had shared a chuckled. Dante realized He was fighting Sparda at his peak but it was enough to tire him out. Dante yawned and layed his head on Raven's lap. He began to sleep. Sparda walked out side and sighed."I hope it's a boy..."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:29 am
vincent gets up from the tub with his body numb and lies down on his bed "sephiroth"he says tightening his fists he gets up dragging his arm and steps out side he removes his jacket and begins to train  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:43 am
"sephiroth"he screams his eyes turn bright red and his pupils dissappear a black aura surronds him "you'll pay"he vincent screams as spikes begin to appear on his back and on his arms his skin darkened adn wings grew from his body  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:25 pm
his heart began to pound and he felt like ripping someone appart but then he turned back into vincent "thank god i have my amulet"he said with out this i would fall into anything and i wouldnt be able to control myself he thought as he went back to his home.he sat on his couch and started watching tv and happened to skip threw channels and saw eli's fav show"what a concidence"he thought as his eyes shut and he took a nap with that thought in his mind  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games