Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:46 am
"But you have to be quiet about that," Kono said. "Everyone thinks I'm a normal human."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 am
she smiled again and nodded  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:10 am
Kono gave a small stern look. "You smile too much,,"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 am
"i always do" she laughed softly "all my life has done is gone up hill, so what's not to smiled about?"  

Frank_36912

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 am
She noticed that kono's eyes glowed red for a moment but went back to normal."Is he okay?"she asked santanna pointing his direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:49 am
"yeah" she whispered before standing up and giving her mother one last hug "I'll come see you tonight for dinner ok?" she smiled "sorry for interrupting your class mom"  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:09 pm
"Yeah, no problem." kinta said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 pm
she smiled at her mom again before taking Kono's hand "see you tonight mom" she waved as they walked out of the class room  

Frank_36912

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:33 pm
Kono smiled at the class, which seemed to make the girls go crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:19 pm
She took the cork off of her water filled gourd and formed her guitar and started to play because she could feel her teleconesis trying to act up.User Image It glowed a shade of purple do to her teleconesis.  

Summer Black Rose

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:57 pm
Kinta walked around the class aimlessly.

Kono and Santanna arrived at teh car  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:23 pm
All of the sudden her water guitar stoped glowing.Quickly she put the water back in the gourd.The next thing she knew she was floating up out of her seat and begining to be over taken by her teleconesis.She was about 15ft in the air.Her eyes and mouth started to iradiate purple.She screamed and growned to try to stay in control."Mmm....help...me."she was able to say before purple beams shot out of her eyes and mouth.The beams shortened and weakened then she was falling.She was able to slow her fall by making the moisture around her dence.She lost consciousness when she allmost had the moisture dence around her and hit the floor fairly hard.She landed on her right side.She began to bleed from her mouth.  

Summer Black Rose

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:30 pm
Silly girl you wont win,I wont let you control me.said the teleconetic demon inside her.I will win and I will control you.You are in my body!she retorted backHey!Back off terekineshiu! said Mizu the water demon.Dont worry Bunny we will take care of this.said Hi the fire demon.Thanks guys.she said back to Mizu and Hi.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:53 pm
((Anyone post anymore in vampire high?))  

Summer Black Rose

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:41 pm
Kinta stared at Bunny, pondering a mysterious power.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff