Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Corruption Zero rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:56 am
Forgot to roll  
AbideByReality rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 2 Total: 16 (7-28)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:30 am
[Kazu and Karan your second posts do not count.
1: (7) Jax Miss 7 health
2: (6) Kazu Sealsdramon -1 5 health
3: (7) Kyo Sealsdramon -1 6 health
4: (4) Shadow Sealsdramon -1 3 health
5: [8] Lance Tanksdramon -2 6 health
6: [8] Kain Cannondramon -4 4 health
7: [8] Kiro Sealsdramon -1 7 health)

Suddenly seven more digimon popped out of the bushes. Five sealsdramon shot at the tamers, four of them making their mark on Kazu, Kyo, Shadow, and Kiro, while the other one missed Jax. A Tanksdramon shot a missle at Night, which hit with ease. The cannondramon shot a large cannonball at Kain, hitting him harder than the rest.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
AbideByReality rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:44 am
[1: [8] Neo -2 Tankdramon 6 health
Sorry I missed your post DX]

The same Tankdramon that shot Lance before had also took note of Kaizer as well. He shot another missle headed Kaizer's way. The attack hit hard, but not near as hard as the previous cannonball.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 am
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ӄɒȉɴ
==== ☠ ====
㊋㊌㊍
The Insane Tamer

"I Serve God"

User Image

Kain watched as Breakdramon was struck by the cannonball though he was unharmed it had taken a large amount of health out of him. Kain grinned seeing Breakdramon growl then the drills started moving. ''Gravity Press!'' The digimon looked at Cannondramon as his entire mass raised to a dangerous level causing anything around to be thrown to the ground and paralyzed. ''Alright Breakdramon lets end this quickly! Destroyed Rush!'' He said. The digimon dug its shovel arms into the ground repeatedly striking them then digging them as far as possible,splitting the ground under cannondramon in two.

Kain-50%,Breakdramon-50%

"A Very Wicked God"

User Image User Image,User Image,User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User ImageUser Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Cephalon Kish

Dexterity Bonus rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 am
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ⓨⓞ ⓞⓙⓘ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ
Ƭɦɛ ℊɾɛɛɳ Ƭɦυɱþ ƬąɱɛɾҲ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ Ҳ

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ Ɲąʈυɾɛ"

User Image

Kyo took out his stain stick from his bag and stuck it into his sleeve.
"NOOO, IT'S SET IN!" Kyo screamed at the Sealsdramon.
"Puppetmon finish him!" He Cried
Puppetmon swung his hammer at the Sealsdramon.
As His Digimon did battle with the mecha digimon Kyo saw Kiro from afar.
Kiro! Kyo shouted to his friend.

"Տσɱɛ Ƙϊƞɗ σ∱ ƧσԱƪ"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀  
KiroMishima rolled 1 100-sided dice: 45 Total: 45 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 am
Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Kiro notices that he his getting attacked by a Sealsdramon. "Hmph this guy is weak enough that i can beat him myself!" Kiro does a couple of back flips to get away from the Sealsdramon and gets near Kaizer. He then does a tornado kick at the charging Sealsdramon and follows up with a stun punch. "Miss me? Teyah!! HA HIYA!!!!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:31 am
Jax Fields

It is I who decides who lives and who dies...
User Image

Ghoulmon swings his large tail at the Sealsdramon with punishing force. The Sealsdramon is sent crashing to the land below them, and seems to be unconscious.
"Thanks for not deleting it Ghoulmon..."
Ghoulmon knows that something has changed in Jax. Like he's lost his killer instinct, but chooses not to mention it.
"Humph. That piece of scrap wasn't even worth my full power."
Even though the attack had not hit them, they still end up halting to check for more enemies.

Kazu Matsumoto rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 am
(Ahh sorry Kira)

Kazu hit the floor again when the Sealsdramon shot him,

"GAH! DAMN IT!" he yelled, blood was running down his left arm and he had burns all over from the missile.

"Keep running! We can fight another time!"

::EDIT:: Yes I've gotten over 50 three times!!! ::EDIT::  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:15 pm
Luna unleashed another flurry of razor sharp diamonds at her opponent, before stopping and standing at shadow's side.

Shadow smiled to Luna as his digiive began to glow, and he took it out of it's holster. Yellow colored digicode formed around Luna's body, and shaped into an egg, but before long the code disappeared and what was left was her champion level form, Kyubimon.

Luna smirked as she emerged from her transformation feling refreshed and more powerfull. She shot little wisps of flames out of her tails, and they hurtled towards cannondramon at a blinding speed.

Shadow removed the empty ammunition clip from his desert eagle, and let it fall to the ground before replacing it with a full loaded clip, and cocking the gun. He then rolled to the right, taking cover behind a tree.

Shadow's HP: 50%
Luna's HP: 100%

(kira, I'm fighting cannondramon, not sealsdramon. and also, i'm mainly fighting cannondramon because more just me, is fighting him)

Random_Explosionz rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 pm
(whoops... forgot to roll)

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sun Hou Yi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm
(Da**)
Lance got hit by the blow flying out of control. Lance sends Kazu one thing before he flys away , '' Transfer Stingmon. ''. Suddenly a stream of light hit Kazu's digivice allowing him to DNA Digivolve with the memory of Yevon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Kaizer Omega

The Dark Flamed Tamer

User Image

"In the Darkness I am Death, I am life and I am the END"

As Kaizer took damage he strted to realize that these guys weren't playing around.

"Hahaha you think that hurt me at all. Now I will show you the true power of Kaizer Omega!!!"

Partner:User Image  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Corruption Zero rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 pm
Sorry I keep forgetting I'm to into this Zodiac Online.  
-InsertEgoHere- Liger rolled 1 100-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 pm
[Marcus and team enter from Network City]
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════
Legendary Tamer and Present Day Loner

Marcus arrived riding on Gaogamon. He came to a stop in Gear Savanna when he saw and heard all manner of gun shots. "Looks like the fun has started without us. Let's get too it boys!" Marcus jumps off of Gaogamon, followed by a Gatomon and Leomon that were also with him. He holds his digivice out and points it at the three digimon.

"GATOMON JOGRESS SHINKA!!!" the soul of an Aquilmon erupts from the digivice and flies around Himaki as he changes into a more humanoid form. The process ends as a new creature erupts from the light and downy, "SILPHYMON!!!"
"LEOMON SHINKA!!!" Leomon roars and data spirals around him, cloaking him in a battle suit. Spinning gauntlets then appear on his wrists and ankles. "GRAPLEOMON!!"
"GAOGAMON SHINKA!!" The wolf digimon stands on his hind legs and howls as his digicode breaks down and then removes into a fighter form. The code solidifies into arm and rocket boosters erupt from his back. As he flies up, he catches a wrestler's belt and slings it onto his chest, "MACHGAOGAMON!!"

The three ultimate-level digimon look at Marcus, showing that they were ready to enter the battle field with him, "We're not here for the memory, but we're looking for someone. Although if any of you see it, you have my permission to take it." Marcus smiles and then rushes into the firing zone with his digimon flying and dashing behind him.

User ImageUser Image

User Image HiroUser ImageDestinUser ImageHimaki

"I do want I must to make a living... you can hate me for it after I've finished"

User ImageYevonUser ImageVoid User ImageMerukimonUser ImageSeigfried User ImageEsumi User ImageMarikUser ImageJou User ImageVemuk

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
AbideByReality rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 1, 4, 2, 4 Total: 19 (7-28)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:55 am
[Shadow and Kain, attacking doesn't matter there are several of each. Your goal is to run out of their range by rolling a dice roll over 50 three times. Shadow, it doesn't matter who you attack, the dice decide who shoot you.
1: [6] Kyo Cannon -4 2 health
2: [7] Kiro Seal -1 6 health
3: [7] Jax -1 6 health
4: [5] Kazu Miss 5 health
5: [3] Shadow -4. -1 health. Out for two turns. You may still post but you may not roll the dice.
6: [6] Lance Tank -2 4 health
7: [6] Kaizer Cannon -4 2 health

Sorry I forgot you Liger DX But since we are going to battle should we do it before the line of fire or after it? If after just roll again and I"ll get your first one later ^^]

The digimon shot at the tamers once again, most of them hitting. One cannondramon had hit Shadow with one cannonball too many. Shadow collapsed, maybe he should wait a while to regain his energy. However, Kazu would find that a cannonball landed directly in front of him, barely missing the tamer. However, no more bullets would come at him, as he had made it out of the fire zone. NOw the choice was his, attack Z'dGarurumon now, or wait for more teammates.

Kirashimu looked around the line of fire, hoping for a way around. It seemed like there could be a way across without them seeing him, but it would take forever. Kirashimu held his three in-training digimon, unsure what to do.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games