Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Ravenclaw table

Leonette chuckled as David gave his view on her cousin based on what she said. Dakota really wasn’t his type of people. Funny considering he’d agreed to look out for him. When he mentioned Cathy and how she and her didn’t seem to have a bit of an issue the previous year she lightly shook her head. “It wasn’t anything major. She just didn’t want not to tell you about her playing Quidditch. So, when you called her out for it she assumed I told you. You already figured that out though right? It was pretty obvious.” Leonette explained what happened between the two of them. “For the record I never agreed I wouldn’t tell you.”

Upon hearing Dakota’s name Leonette looked to the sorting. After a short moment it declared he was in fact a Ravenclaw. Clapping at the choice the sorting hat made the honorary Ravenclaw was overjoyed about her cousin’s placement. “He really isn’t.” she told him. “You know sitting here certainly has its perks.” Leonette added for once being able to cheer for a house that wasn’t her own without feeling weird about it.

Seeing Dakota look over at the Gryffindor table she knew he was looking for her. When clearly that didn’t pan out he seemed to look over to the Hufflepuff table and waved as he took a seat next to a pink haired girl. “I’m not sure he will. By the looks of things he’s made a few friends so he might not notice.” She said looking back at David. “Let me get this straight. You want me to deal with the first years for you and risk getting caught by the Ravenclaw whose hair never stays the same?”

With: Ravenclaws... David

Wearing: Casual under robes (Ravenclaw colors)

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 15
Year at Hogwarts: Fifth
Wearing: His Uniform
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Ah, so her cousin is in Ravenclaw after all.

"Ah, but see you never acknowledged her request," David said, "It only makes sense she'd not be happy. Besides, it should be fairly obvious with you by now, Leo, that no matter how much I may or may not trust someone's word-I still would have investigated the issue myself if I could. Which worked out for the best."

He shrugged and smiled as Leo defended her cousin and then said sitting in Ravenclaw had its perks. "And what would those be?" He chuckled, shaking his head knowing that she was probably referring to seeing her first year cousin in his own house all the sooner.

He raised a brow as Leo pointed out his new friends and him sitting next to a pink haired girl and beyond a few similar physical traits Sapphire's words about her sister with pink hair rang in his head. "That's Feather Snow if I remember correctly. I'm fairly sure of it..." He couldn't help but think, Great now Sapphire has a more legitimate excuse to come over here. When, Leo asked about his comment on first years and mentioned Gypsy, David laughed, "Honestly, I think Gypsy might just kiss you for making sure I wasn't handling first years. Or she would if she wasn't too busy snogging her Slytherin boyfriend. Mind you Mr. Slytherin Sticky-Fingers-would-shank-you-for-as-much-as-looking-at-him-wrong sometimes sleeps in our common room and has to be there seeing just how far he can go with the Ravenclaw whose hair never stays the same while staying dressed."

"Trust me, Gypsy Lovette, really wouldn't care," David said with a shrug.

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC:}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer sat next to Gypsy in his now-customary blue robes and looked down the table. He knew why Gypsy had dragged him over to the table. It was because of David. Honestly, he thought that Xavier might be better able to help with prefect duties, but then again, the guy was a grouch most days. He grinned at the new first years and tipped his hat to them, knowing he looked a mess but didn't care. "Welcome ta Ravenclaw! Name's Jer. Ya 'ave any questions, jus' ask me an' I'll try an' answer them."

With that said, he poked Gypsy in the side and nods to the younger students. "So, 'ow long do ya give League b'fore 'e insults someone? I'm willin' ta be' 'e won' las' th' nigh'." He was being completely serious too. He knew David was probably the most improbable person to even get along with anyone, and he was certain that Gypsy would have to deal with the fallout. Same with how he figured that he'd have to keep an eye on Snow. He sighed. Why did he feel like this whole issue with prefects was a headache?

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Okay, so who's going to murder who first?
                                                      Taken by: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:47 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with Jer, students
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hopefully none of the first years will make the mistake of sitting near David ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAs the various first years made their way down to the table, she tried to make note of where they were all sitting, hoping that most of them would be closer to her than to David. She smiled a bit when Jer introduced himself to them, nudging him in the ribs lightly with her elbow. "Ooooor, they can ask me, you know, since I'm actually their house prefect and all," she said, offering the first years a grin. "I'm Gypsy Lovette, and if you need anything, you should talk to me. Specifically me," she said firmly, smile never wavering, but trying to ensure that she made her point. Not that it'd be the end of the world if they spoke to, say, Xavier, but still, she was the best option. She wouldn't get annoyed with them for asking stupid questions or say something rude. Or, if she did say something rude, she'd apologize.

spaceJer's question made her frown. "Oh, has he not already done it? Must be a new record," she replied, nose crinkling. Then, she gave her head a light shake, adjusting her position so she was turned towards Jer, forcing a smile on her face. "I don't really want to speculate about how long the prat can go without being a prat. Talk about something else. Like..." She paused, expression a bit thoughtful as she tried to think of something else for them to talk about. Something that would in absolutely no way involve David League. After a moment, she smirked, eyes turning purple. A finger came up, flipping a lock of Jer's hair next to his ear. "Like, mind telling me what's with the pink? If you don't want to that's fine, I'm just going to tell everyone you did it because you just love me so very, very much..." The metamorphmagus trailed off slightly, realizing how very awkward her last words could potentially be. Her cheeks pinkened somewhat, one eye turning peach. She swore she felt it do it, much to her annoyance.

space"Hm, oooooor I could say that I made you do it to mark my territory. I'm not sure yet. Which one's funnier, do you think?" she asked him, forcing a purple streak into her bangs, hoping that it looked like it'd just appeared there, like it usually did when she got playful with Jer. She blinked as well, trying to turn the peach eye back to pink. The two-toned eye thing, she'd decided, was really cool, so she was going with it. Hopefully, Jer wouldn't get wigged out by her previous comment. He'd think she was just being her usual, melodramatic self. She recalled Echo's first year, when she'd informed the group of first years, Kas and David and Piera, that Jer sat at the Ravenclaw table with her because she was 'just so cute.' She'd just been screwing around with that, and this wasn't any different. Except it was, because they were dating. But, it wasn't like she was fishing for a declaration of love of anything, she wasn't insane. But she had to admit, it'd certainly be easy to think she was... Jer knew her better than that, though, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          First years, feel free to approach/interact/pester the holy living hell out of her! She's pretty much asking for it.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:36 am
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall – Ravenclaw Table

Dakota smiled as the hat told him where he belonged. He’d always known that Ravenclaw was the house for him. He couldn’t wait to tell his mom. Leaping off the stool Kota looked to the Gryffindor table for his cousin Leo but didn’t see her. So instead he looked over at the Slytherin table and found Mira giving him a small smile. Giving a small wave to her he took a seat next to his new friend Feather. “Yeah, it’s nice to know someone already. I knew I’d make Ravenclaw I just knew it. I can’t wait to tell mum.” He said happily as he noticed his friends over in Hufflepuff. Giving them a big wave as he looked back at Feather he added. “This is the best day of my life.”

With the mention of her older sister’s Dakota wondered who they were. He never got the chance to meet any of them. Though the name Sapphire sounded familiar, probably just a coincidence right? “I have two cousins here, Leo and Mira. Mira’s in Slytherin over there… and Leo’s in Gryffindor but I don’t see her which is kind of weird.” He told her looking back to scanning the Gryffindor table. Giving a wave to Tori before his attention fell on Gypsy.

Dakota smiled over at the interesting prefect he went back to scanning the room. “I kind of wish she was here too, Leo is great you should really meet her at some point. Best cousin I have though I think my cousin Chloe’s pretty cool too. Though, she’s sort of way older than me… I’m sorry I’m talking way too much again aren’t I?” Dakota apologized. He was probably going to be the most talkative at the Ravenclaw table for the next seven years.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Other Ravenclaws… Feather!

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image

“I know that and I know you’d look into it yourself. That’s no surprise. Though it did get you to see me play which I might add is a highlight for me.” Leonette told him with a smile. It really had been a highlight, granted so long as she played well. Thinking of Quidditch last year reminded her that this year she might get lucky to get a spot on the team again. That was something she was looking forward too.

Smiling at David’s question Leonette glanced back over to her cousin. “Well, I can cheer for my cousin and not sound like I’m happier for another house. I always feel like I’ve disowned Gryffindor when I cheer louder for other.” She told him. “Plus I’ve always felt the company was better over here somehow.” She added looking back at David.

“Wait… you mean Sapphire’s sister?” Leonette said in shock. ‘That just gives her an actually reason to come over and bug David…’ she thought trying to push that very thought aside. David telling her that Gypsy would kiss her for keeping first years away from him certainly helped with that. “That grosses me out just a bit.” Leonette added before glancing in her cousin’s direction again. Thinking a second later she looked back at David. “If you’re sure, then I’m going to say hello to my cousin. You are free to join me, it’s either that or I’ll drag him over here personally.” She told her boyfriend with a smile.

With: Ravenclaws... David

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Ravenclaw Prefect
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Great, I have to talk to first years now...

"Highlight? To watch you get hit by bludgers and then stupidly not get the hits treated after the game?" David scoffed rolling his eyes still remembering the game the Gryffindor team didn't do so great in and he was the one who end up healing the bruise because she didn't want to go to the hospital wing. And it had been only chance she had found him in the music room in the first place. Then again he spent a lot of time there anymore.

"And we're Ravenclaws, generally we are a fairly quiet lot in the end so too loud of cheering still might stand out," He joked. And then kissed her on the forehead and said, "As for the better company, I'm sure that is up to debate. Your friend Tanya for example when I sat next to her looked like she was contemplating about three different ways to kill or maim me."

When it came up about Sapphire's sister, David sighed, "Sure. But her other sister is Gryffindor. It shouldn't matter..." he paused and said under his breath with a bit of annoyance-more at the thought of Sapphire showing up than where her sisters were sorted- "at least it shouldn't." And his comment about Gypsy seemed to have thrown Leo off a bit and he shrugged and said, "I don't really think the issue is so much what those two do with each other as much as the where. One of the joys of having the least secure houses in Hogwarts. Hell, the Hufflepuffs even have better security than us. Apparently they have some hidden passage that you have to hit right or something-so still a password. Our door opens to anyone who can give a halfway clever answer to some stupid question."

He sighed and then said if he was sure about her greeting first years and that she was going to go say hello to her cousin he nodded when she said he was free to join her or she would just drag him over to where David was. David narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend briefly and stood with a long, overly dramatic sigh, "And that's a choice how? Either way I still have to put up with first years. Alright, fine, let me get this over with."

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC:}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw Table
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: I'm so proud of her! Wait until Mum hears!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Feather, Kota
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Uniform

Sapphire had only just arrived as the sorting started. The blonde had seen her sister sorted and immediately stood and walked over. A small smile was almost glued to her face as she walked over. The prefect would return to her table to greet the Slytherin first years in just a moment. But she really wanted to congratulate her sister. She didn't even mind that Feather was already talking to a boy. That didn't bother her right now. But not much more than that really crossed her mind. She didn't notice Leo at the Ravenclaw table. Didn't notice they were starting to head to her little sister. But the blonde took the seat next to the pink haired girl and wrapped both arms around her tiny frame. "Feather! I'm so glad you were sorted into Ravenclaw!! Mum and Dad were so sure you'd be in Ravenclaw! I'm glad that you were. I'm sure they would be too!" She said happily. It was definitely different for her to be genuinely smiling and happy. And from the look on her sister's face, the girl was surprised too!

Sapphire then looked to the other. "Sorry, I'm Feather's older sister, Sapphire. Pleased to meet you." She said to Kota. "I'm the Slytherin Prefect. I'll be leaving in just a moment, just wanted to congratulate this little braniac here." She said messing with the annoyingly pink hair of her baby sister.

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
First Year///Ravenclaw///Pureblood
═════════════════════════════════════

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather smiled as he agreed with her. "Of course! I'm so super excited! I can't wait to tell my parents. They were so sure i'd be in Ravenclaw. I can't wait to tell them!" She said clapping happily. She agreed wholeheartedly about it being a wonderful day. "Oh? Cool! My sister Sapphire is in Slytherin and Celaena is in Gryffindor." She said happily. She looked over to the Gryffindor table to see Celaena with a blue haired boy. Wha?!?!?!

She was so surprised by this. But she was even more surprised as Sapphire was suddenly there, hugging her tightly and squeezing her to death. "S-sapphire!! I can't br-breathe!" She said quietly pushing out of her sister's hug. "Kota, this is Sapphire. Sapphire this is Kota. Don't tell them! I wanna tell them!" She said turning to her sister about the mailing their parents. She wanted to tell them. She wanted to be the one to mail them. "Maybe she is somewhere else? I dunno... I have an older cousin here as well. He's in Hufflepuff." She said happily.

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Dakota, Other Ravenclaws
Although my mind keeps wandering to I kind of want my sister to come over here... Is that weird?

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image

Leonette shook her head. “I never said it was a highlight for you… and that was a stupid move on my part. I was having a bad day, I usually do get my injuries treated.” She said letting a sigh escape. “What I’m saying is I like it when you come to watch, just like I bet your sister does too.” She said with a small smile.

“Oh come on David, you don’t honestly expect me to believe that entirely do you?” she asked with a laugh as she wrapped her arms around him. “I didn’t think it was. Though, Tanya needs to learn to give you a break ever now and then.” Leonette told him as she looked up at him. “And so do a lot of other people.” She added before leaning up and kissing him on the cheek. She swore if anyone ever did hurt him she’d make sure they knew who they were messing with. “The way I see it they don’t know the real David League and I’d like to think I do.”

Letting go of David Leonette scanned the room for the blond prefect hoping not to find her. “You think I could manage to break into your common room?” she asked brushing her hair behind her ear. At David’s question on how she gave him an option she spotted Sapphire. “Well it’s either you deal with one first year or a whole bunch plus a Sapphire Snow, either way up to you.” She said gesturing to the blond. “Oh and I’d like to think I’m not trying to kill you.” She added.

Getting up, Leonette went over to Dakota - ignoring Sapphire for the moment - and tackled him in a hug. "Congratulations, kiddo." she said leaning her head on his shoulder. "Leo! What are you doing over here?" Dakota asked as she let go. "Wait... you're wearing Ravenclaw colors." Leonette smiled nothing got past him. "Sure am. I'm an honorary Ravenclaw tonight." she explained. "Which means, I came over to welcome both of you to Ravenclaw." she replied. "Uh... um... thank you…” he replied still in shock.

With: Ravenclaws... David, Sapphire, Feather, Kota

OOC: Sorry for the two parter sweatdrop

mc2
shabatha

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall – Ravenclaw Table

It seemed to Dakota both him and Feather had a similar family set up with sorting. “That’s okay. Dia duit! I mean hi!” he said waving to the blond that seemed to spring up out of nowhere. “It’s nice to meet you too.” He said politely. She seemed super nice to him, Feather was sure lucky. “Do you know my cousin Mira? She’s in Slytherin too. Second year I think…” he asked curiously having no idea that Sapphire was a problem in Leonette’s books.

The moment Feather suggested Leo was somewhere else Dakota was tackled by said Gryffindor. He was shocked and yet super stocked to see her. The welcome was nice for sure but he knew there had to be more to it then that. That’s when he realized he hadn’t introduced Feather yet to his cousin. “Oh Feather this is Leo my Gryffindor cousin I mentioned. Leo this is Feather she's my friend." he introduced the two. “It’s nice to meet you Feather. Congratulations to you as well for making Ravenclaw.” Leonette said with a friendly smile.

Turning her attention to Sapphire Leo’s smile never faded. “Hello Sapphire, congratulations on making Slytherin Prefect.” She said politely. Looking back at her cousin she added. “I actually wanted you to meet someone Kota.” Dakota looked from Sapphire to Leonette and wondered what was between those too. When his cousin mentioned meeting someone she got his full attention. “Really? Who?” he questioned curiously, he had no idea she was seeing anyone. “Well Kota… I would like you to meet David League, like Sapphire he’s also a Prefect. David I’d like you to meet Dakota.” Leonette introduced them. “Hello David, it’s nice to meet you. Oh you can just call me Kota, everyone else does.” Dakota said happily. He was meeting so many people it was great.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Other Ravenclaws… Feather, Sapphire, David, Leo!

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: I'm done I swear lol

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

shabatha
mc2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:08 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User ImageUser Image
Ravenclaw Prefect
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Great, I have to talk to first years now...

"Yeah, I'm still assuming you have some masochistic streak in you," David said rolling his eyes when Leonette argued that she never said it was a highlight for him and that usually she got her injuries treated. "Well, I guess in the end you did get your injuries treated. I just did. Is that why you date me, easy and free healing?" He said dryly, raising a brow, before acknowledging the comment about his sister liking him to watch her play, "Actually, I think my sister would have preferred me to never find out. That way I wouldn't make her take healing because there is the possibility of bludger hits-granted she's damn good at avoiding bludgers-not so great beyond that from what I've seen but she can avoid bludger hits."

He raised a brow as Leo laughed at him and wrapped her arms around him and spoke about how Tanya and others should learn to give him a break every now and again and that they didn't know the 'real David League'. "Any of my decent traits don't exactly mitigate my negative traits, Leonette Mitchell. Things don't work that way. And, people give me a break way more than I give myself, so I figure I'm fine. No one's tried to kill me, yet." He ended with a smile which continued as Leo suggested breaking into his common room.

"Actually, I'd like to think it is more of earning your way in. But, I'm sure you could get your way in easy enough," David said with a shrug. "However, what's in our common room worth seeing?" He sighed and followed her gaze spotting Sapphire hugging the pink haired girl Feather and his eyes widened for a moment and he turned pale glancing away as Leo suggested dealing with one first year or a whole group in addition to Sapphire Snow. He sighed standing, arms crossed, narrowing his eyes to Sapphire who was still doting on her younger sister. It was cute. Actually, Sapphire being nice was when he actually paid more attention to the blonde's physical attractiveness but he had to keep reminding himself of her threat that summer after kissing him. And the fact he really, really didn't want that getting out-not to Leo. He had enough to worry about with dating Leo without Sapphire Snow of all people deciding to take matters into her own hands to do-well he wasn't sure, but she did make it clear she had a crush on him and did kiss him-it was hard to say.

He glanced between Leo and Sapphire, his hand clenching his arm crossed him and then glanced back at Leo and Dakota and sighed as she introduced him to his cousin. "Or I can just call you Dakota?" David answered. He raised a brow and said nodding down the table at Gypsy, "If you have questions on classwork or books or subject material I can answer those. If you want a prefect to talk about something beyond academics you can talk to her. My best advice is not get lost on your first day of classes. Personally, I left ridiculously early. My sister just asked the paintings."

He finally glanced at Sapphire and said coldly, "And you've got your obligatory big sister congratulations through with. Since Jer is over here I can only suggest you head over to your own house and make sure the first years don't end up trying to poison each other while sizing each other up. That's your concern as Slytherin prefect after all." He raised a brow at Sapphire obviously annoyed and daring the Slytherin prefect to say something. He was determined to act as if he wasn't bothered by her being there. He just could hope he wasn't nearly as easy to read as Sapphire claimed he was.

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OOC: Maybe someday he'll learn to play nicely with everyone during the sorting feat. rolleyes }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:04 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine made sure to give her most exaggerated 'Oh Please' face. "Iñigo, I can guarantee you that I'm pretty much done growing. I'll maybe grow another centimetre or two, but that's it. I'm destined to be short for life!" She cried out quietly, wiping her hand back against her forehead dramatically. She then dropped her hand to the table and smiled at Iñigo. "But hey, can't change genetics now, can I?" She shrugged.

"I'm going to be shorter than almost everyone younger than me...I should be worried." She said putting a hand gently on his shoulder. "And you really are. I only stand to at least your chin. It's just...weird..." She said, removing her hand from Iñigo's shoulder and shaking it frantically. She then set her hands down and shrugged. She then looked up at him and shook her head. "No need to explain the pun, Iñigo. It just doesn't make them funny anymore. Kinda like when someone explains a joke."

"Oi! I would not!"
                                                She whined, frowning. " Jerk." Lexine crossed her arms and looked away trying her best to keep her smile from breaking through. But she failed to repress it and it turned her frown into an awkward half-smile that just looked ridiculous.

uniform x ooc :: oops, our mistake ><

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image
                                                      How can I help it if I think you're funny when you're mad
                                                      Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
                                                      I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
                                                      Can't understand what I mean?
                                                      Well, you soon will
                                                      I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
                                                      I have a history of taking off my shirt

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟḯ✖т♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer shrugged when Gypsy said that she was the house prefect, though he could technically argue that he was one as well. Just not Ravenclaw's. Of course when Gypsy mentioned she didn't want to talk about David, he nodded and agreed. Honestly, he was just speculating about it, though judging from the fact that David didn't seem to be insulting first years yet had to be a record as Gypsy said. However, when she directed his attention to his hair, he fingered the locks near his eye and shrugged. "'Ey, I li' pink, ya know. Plus figured tha' I needed more colour than ruddy blond in me hair. Wen' wit' th' tattoo an' piercin' I go' over th' summer. Leas' my tattoo ain' as bad as Kenny's. Garden go' inta 'is head tha' 'e 'ad ta 'ave one, an' I took 'im ta a guy I trusted ta do Robin 'Ood. Even 'ad clean needles fer th' job an' all."

Jer rolled his eyes when Gypsy mentioned that she could have forced him to do it. Really, he was one nudge away from doing a lot of shady things to himself, if he thought about it hard. However, he refused to let himself conform to anyone, which was probably what bothered him about Gypsy and Daniel dating. She had conformed to Daniel, and well, Jer didn't think he'd like it if she did the same for him or she forced him to do it. However a smirk did cross his face as he thought about something else. "So when do I 'appen ta mark me territory wit' you Gyp? Figured tha' if this 'appens ta be you markin' yer territory, I migh' as well do th' same." He winked, knowing Gypsy knew he was kidding.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Okay, so who's going to murder who first?
                                                      Taken by: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It's been one week since you looked at me
                                                      Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry"
                                                      Five days since you laughed at me saying
                                                      "Get that together come back and see me"
                                                      Three days since the living room
                                                      I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
                                                      Yesterday you'd forgiven me
                                                      but it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Table with Jer, students
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hopefully none of the first years will make the mistake of sitting near David ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy barely managed to contain a relieved little sigh when he didn't comment on her use of The L Word. The sixth year didn't quite know what'd possessed her to say something so stupid. She supposed it was hardly the first time she'd informed Jer that he loved her, but it was certainly the first time she'd done it while they were dating. It was different now. The word meant something different. Something that you did not joke about, or toss about casually. You certainly didn't inform your boyfriend that was how he felt about you. At least, not if he hadn't already said so himself. Thankfully, he was either so used to her casual use of it from before their relationship status had been upgraded that he hadn't even noticed, or he knew her well enough to know that she hadn't meant it like that. It didn't really matter which, although his not noticing it at all was certainly preferable. She smirked at him, flicking the pink-tipped lock again. "Oh, do you like pink? I hadn't ever noticed," she teased, nose crinkling. A preference for the color would certainly come in handy if one were interested in her, after all. She leaned forward, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. The comment about the place he'd taken Kenny to get them both tatted up and to get his piercing was met with an annoyed huff, mostly because she didn't like the fact that her boyfriend had to say the phrase 'Even had clean needles for the job.' It was unsettling. "I still stand by my previous statement, Jer; if you get some insane disease because you went somewhere shady, it won't have time to kill you, because I'll do it." She didn't expect Jer to go through proper channels to get his like she had hers, of course, given that he lacked her ability, but still. She didn't like worrying about him.

spaceHis comment on marking his territory made her blink, a flush appearing in her cheeks again (though this time her eyes stayed purple and pink, so she'd count that as a win, dammit). She chewed her lip a bit, not quite sure what to say to that. After a moment, she shrugged, trying to look like it hadn't caught her off-guard, even though she was several seconds of silence too late for that. "It was just a joke, you know. But, how exactly are you planning on staking claim? Pretty sure the whole school's already aware of it, no grand gesture needed," she told him, rolling her eyes for effect. But, she had to admit, she was somewhat curious about how exactly the Slytherin would plan on going about doing something like that. They were already attached at the hip, but then again, they'd practically been that way before they were dating. And contrary to what her brother and others insisted, it wasn't as though they spent every waking moment of free time snogging in the most public of locations. Yes, there had been a bit of it here and there, but still. They weren't nearly as obnoxious as people made them out to be. Which was actually saying something, given that it was usually the other way around. Though, if he made it a point to just snog her all the time like people said he did anyway, she wouldn't complain. She knew he wouldn't ask her to do something about her appearance. After what'd happened with Daniel... The metamorphmagus felt a tiny twinge of guilt in her stomach for those couple of inches she'd shaved off her height tonight. She wasn't doing it so he'd like her more though, she was doing it because he was sensitive about his height (even if he pretended otherwise). Gypsy figured that there should be at least one person around him who didn't make him feel short... and why shouldn't it be her? She wasn't going to keep it up, of course, it'd be insane to try and do that, but... maybe she'd just slowly get 'taller' over the year, until she was her normal height. That wasn't so awful, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          First years, feel free to approach/interact/pester the holy living hell out of her! She's pretty much asking for it.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games